A Magical Evening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kenkx
kenkx
640 Followers

"Oh, oh yes," she murmured as our friend ministered to her need.

It took only a few minutes of oral stimulation until Vickie began to moan with lust and arch her back in an attempt to press her sex closer to his probing tongue. "Ahh, oh, oh yes, yes," she repeated as Steve lapped her juicy cunt.

Vickie used on hand to massage her breast and pull on her erect nipple. She transformed into a lust-crazed slut by our handsome friend. I continued to pull on my dick and watch intently. Steve was performing much the same as I do. My sweet wife loved his attention! Suddenly, she emitted a tiny squeal and began to spasm as the orgasm swept over her. She often has a climax from oral foreplay, but this one was bigger than most.

After a short time, my wife recovered and returned to Planet Earth. "That was so good. Fuck me now, please fuck me," Vickie begged. "I need you inside me, Steve."

Steve needed no additional prompting. He helped Vickie rearrange herself higher on the bed and then crawled up between her widespread legs. He put a pillow under her hips and held her legs apart. I had a clear view of my wife's swollen sex, and then it was partially obscured by Steve's dangling balls. I saw him scoot up and use his right hand to hold his cock and rub the head up and down Vickie's wet lips. My stomach lurched as I watched him insert his thick cock between her waiting cunt lips and slowly press forward. Inch by inch, he plunged into my wife until his balls bounced against her upturned ass.

My stroking became more rapid as Steve began to slide in and out of my wife's private property. Her nether lips seemed to grip his cock and pull on it as his glistening cock emerged, only to bury itself again and again in her womb. My hand shook as I continued to watch and jack off.

"Hey, Ken," Steve suddenly called, "come join us. Feed Vickie your cock while I fuck her."

He didn't have to ask twice! I quickly pulled off my shoes, pants and shirt. Wearing only my socks, I moved to the bed and positioned myself near my wife's head. She looked up at me with a glazed expression, turned her head to my side, and opened her lips. When the head of my cock touched her lips, she moaned loudly and immediately swallowed most of my six and one-half inches. The feeling of her warm mouth on my aching cock was incredible. I could look down and watch her suck me greedily while observing Steve's cock plowing her tight, brown-tufted pussy.

Steve had my wife's legs over his shoulders and the pillow helped keep her pussy tilted to provide a clear view of the action. I reached down and covered Vickie's right breast with the palm of my hand. Her hard nipple felt so good. I pressed and rubbed her tit, then used my fingers to pull up on her nipple and twist it gently. Vickie let my cock slip from her mouth for a moment.

"Oh God, I can't stand it," Vickie groaned as we both continued to pleasure her. "I'm going to cum again. Oh fuck yes. Fuck me so good. Give me your cocks."

I saw Steve speed up his thrusts and I knew he was close to dumping his load into my wife's wet snatch. The realization surged through me and my balls began to tighten. Moments later, Steve groaned and stabbed his thick cock into my wife as far as it would go. Vickie raised her back and I felt her tremble. She sucked me for all she was worth. Steve and I unloaded almost simultaneously. Vickie tried to swallow my cum. She quickly gagged and I pulled back. While Steve filled Vickie's cunt with his warm sperm, thick strings of my own cum spurted across Vickie's chin and down onto her heaving tits.

Steve slipped out of my wife's gooey hole and collapsed next to her on the bed. I saw Vickie relax, legs sprawled in a very unladylike position. She licked some of my own cum from her lower lip and chin. I slid away slightly and licked some of my cum from her chest and tits. The feel and taste was intoxicating to me and I wanted more.

Steve lay next to Vickie with his eyes closed and his sticky, flaccid cock against his leg. The thought of his load inside my wife aroused a new desire in me. I repositioned myself between Vickie's legs and pressed my lips and tongue to her warm, wet labia. The taste of their combined juices was addicting. My first creampie and it wasn't even my cream!

Vickie sighed as my tongue lapped up the nectar oozing from her honey hole. "Oh yeah, eat me," she begged as I licked and sucked on her. "Unbelievable, so great," she cooed as I ate her gooey snatch. I looked up between her legs and saw Steve staring back at me, smiling as he watched me devour his cum.

"Enough," Vickie finally said. "That's making me a little sore." I gave her swollen mound one more kiss, then raised up, my face covered with drying fuck juice.

"I'd better go wash up," I announced, and rose to head to the shower. As the warm water poured over my body, Vickie slipped into the shower with me.

"I'm really messy too, huh?" she stated as she took the soap from my hand. "Thank you, thank you so much for letting me experience what we just did. I love you so much."

I looked at my loving wife and tears welled up in my eyes. "I love you, my darling. Now, more than ever. It was our fantasy that just came true . . . yours and mine. We'll always be in this together, okay?"

"Oh, yes. I always want you there with me," she assured me. "I couldn't do what we did without you there to make me feel okay."

I smiled at her. "Does that mean you want to repeat our fantasy again sometime?"

"Mmm, I will if you want to," she replied softly. "He felt so good and when you joined us, I soared to a completely different level of pleasure. And, when you cleaned me up it was an incredible experience."

"I liked it too," I admitted. "That can be part of our lovemaking from now on, no matter who has been inside you."

Steve stuck his head into the bathroom. "Hey, are you two going to stay in the shower all night? I need some soap and water too."

Vickie giggled and I chuckled too. "One more minute, buddy," I called. "We're about done."

We poured the last of the champagne into three glasses while Steve showered. When he returned to the bedroom, we stood together, naked, and toasted the culmination of our evening together. "Steve, thanks for helping us live out one of our shared fantasies tonight. We both enjoyed ourselves immensely. Here is my e-mail address. The next time you're in town, let me know and we'll try to enjoy an encore."

Steve took the paper and looked at us as he finished his drink. "You're welcome to stay the night with me, you know."

Vickie giggled again, "I'm afraid you did too good a job, Steve. I'm too tired and sore to enjoy any more fun tonight!"

Steve shrugged. "I wish I was staying for another couple of days, but I've got a flight out at noon tomorrow. I will definitely let you know when I can get back here again, Ken."

Reluctantly, Vickie and I dressed. She decided to forego the pantyhose. Steve walked us to the door and Vickie turned to give him a long goodbye kiss. They finally broke their kiss and embrace and I shook Steve's hand. Vickie stepped into the hallway, then turned back to Steve.

"Here, keep my pantyhose. Maybe they will help you remember me and give you an extra incentive to return." Steve took the gift and held the hose to his face. "Your aroma will be a very strong reminder, Vickie. Thanks for leaving them with me."

Our short drive back home found Vickie leaning against the passenger door, her feet on the seat and her legs open. At each light and stop sign, I looked over and watched her slowly rub her bare pussy and smile.

"I lied to Steve, you know?" she told me.

"Oh, how so?"

"I'm not too sore to enjoy your loving when we get home. I want you to fill me up, this time with your own cum. Then, if you want to clean me up again, you can finish off the most delightful night of my life."

My cock began to stir again and I pressed the accelerator a bit more, visualizing the extra treat awaiting our arrival back in our own bed.

The End

kenkx
kenkx
640 Followers
12