A Man and a Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
janiexx
janiexx
79 Followers

Dan's movements grew faster and my body moved to match his rhythm. I felt carried along on a wave of pleasure as he kissed me, stroked me and thrust deeply into me. Another orgasm was starting, the sensations radiating outwards and building layer upon layer. My hand strayed to my clitoris again and I could feel Dan move faster.

"Oh, Lara, touch yourself for me, please..."

I did as he asked but I knew that I would need only a hint of pressure to send me over the top, his movements inside me more than enough to hasten the climax I was rushing towards.

"Oh, Lara..."

I felt him tense up and he began to thrust long and deep, his face a picture of arousal and lust. I rubbed harder and my orgasm took hold, the waves of ecstasy washing over me in a continuous flow. His semen erupted inside me in a warm gush and we clung to each other as we experienced that intense high together, our breathing fast and furious.

We held each other for ages afterwards, our hands caressing each other slowly and gently as we lay there, a warm glow enveloping our bodies. The candles burned down and I knew it was very late, but Dan held me tightly and I couldn't bear to be parted from him. I pushed aside the worry of the next morning, when the magic of the night would disappear, and wondered if our time together would feel like a mistake. Whether our lives would catch up with us and reduce this evening to nothing more than a one-night stand.

As if sensing my thoughts, Dan sat up and swung his legs to the floor. "Stay here for a minute."

I waited as he left the room and I could hear his steps on the stairs. The noise of the fireworks had long since died down and the street outside had returned to its normal peaceful state. My body felt heavy with tiredness and I wondered if I would stay the night or whether Dan would walk me back to the house I was renting with my friends.

I heard him climb the stairs again and he bounded over to the bed, his face alight with pleasure.

"I wondered if you were a dream," he said, kissing me on the lips. "But you're still here."

I smiled and looked down at something he was holding in his hand.

"This is for you, Lara. For tonight."

A string of luminous pearls lay in his hand and I gasped as they caught the candlelight, the sheen beautiful in the soft glow.

"They were my grandmother's. She left them to me..."

I looked at him and saw the emotion on his face. "I want you to have them."

"But...I couldn't Dan...they're part of your family..."

He kissed me and leaned forward. "I need you to have them. I've never experienced this before, Lara."

I let him drape them around my neck and he kissed me again. "They look beautiful. Just like you."

********************************

The music started up and I looked over to where a group of people were standing chatting, a warm glow of pride shooting through me. My hands strayed to my neck where the heavy row of pearls lay comfortably against my skin. A shiver of excitement ran through me and from the small group of people a tiny blonde girl hurtled towards me.

"Granny, granny!" she shouted her party dress rising and falling with her movements, her long silky hair flying out behind her.

"Come and dance! It's your 'versary!" she cried grabbing my hands and I gazed at her beautiful face, her cornflower blue eyes the exact replica of Dan's.

He was here next to me now, and although his hair was shorter and there were a few more lines on that gorgeous face, it still radiated the same love as it had thirty years ago. He swung his small granddaughter up into the air and kissed her.

"Come on, sweetheart. Yes, it's our anniversary. We'll all dance together."

***************

Thank you for reading and I welcome all comments and feedback which will be answered. Please don't forget to vote!

janiexx
janiexx
79 Followers
12