A Man on an Island Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TaLtos6
TaLtos6
1,934 Followers

It took me a little while to find you the first time," he said with a warm smile, "But I'll never forget how you looked when I found you."

Sylvia chuckled as she reached back to lift her haunch for him, "I remember," she smiled, "I'd been watching you as you rode here and there looking for me. Since you weren't riding hard, I knew that it wasn't an emergency or anything, and I just liked looking at you. I was in a bit of tall grass and walking through it and then I just ... well, I just gave in to what I'd been feeling all morning, so I took off my clothes and stepped out of the little dell that I was in when I heard you coming back toward me. I didn't want you to give up."

He began to press himself against her and she matched his movements, loving the way that it felt to have him rub that thing there. He was grazing past both of her openings and she was already so wet for him that they were slick in no time.

"I think my heart must have stopped when I saw you," he said, "Such a beautiful girl standing on a hillside meadow looking lost in thought and dragging the bloom of a daisy over her nipple."

"I was daydreaming then, I guess," she said, "It wasn't until I noticed you there that I realized that I hadn't heard the old Marie's hoofbeats in a while."

"It doesn't matter," Cale whispered as he kissed her softly, "I don't think that I was ever the same person after seeing that. I'd never seen anything like that or anyone so beautiful. The sun was a little behind you and it made your hair glow from where I was sitting. You were a little above me on the hillside and you hadn't noticed me yet so all that I could do was look at you. I couldn't have spoken to save my life. You dropped the daisy and reached back to untie your hair, and I could see that you were somewhere else in your thoughts."

He groaned very quietly as she pushed back against him a little more. "I've known a very few women who keep their hair as long as you do and I've always compared them to you in my thoughts when I thought about hair that long being set free to fall around you with a little shake of your head. I couldn't have gotten off that mare in any other way than falling off."

"Which you did, as I remember," she chuckled, "That was just after I noticed you not far off right there in front of me on that big old mare. I was thinking that this was it. I'd seen you looking for me and you had your shirt off because of the warm sunshine. I don't think I've ever seen any man look so good to me as I did then. You rode off out of my sight and I remember thinking that this was it -- that we were going to have our moment. I was surprised that I wasn't nervous at all. Up til then, I'd never been naked in front of anyone but a doctor one time, and that was only for a few seconds while she pointed to where the gowns were.

Right then, I just knew that my Gramma, and Amy , and my mother were right. Everything had happened as they said that it would and I had the heart of the man that I loved in my hand. It was a bit of a moment for me. I wanted to be on that horse with you, naked and free as I was -- which would have been a bad thing to do, since I knew that my dad kept binoculars and a rifle for the coyotes. Where we were is out of sight of most of the farm.

I remember that I couldn't think of a thing to say at first, and after laughing a little as you got up, I just walked over to hug you and kiss you one time, and then I said, "Come on," and I led you into that little dell. We didn't do much more than fool around and play a little, but I knew that I wanted to give you my virginity here that night, so I promised myself to you then.

You looked like I'd just promised you the world and that was the first time that I had a boy lick me. I wanted to push you onto your back and start right then, but I knew the way that we had to begin, so I didn't and I just let you love me into a puddle right there in the grass."

She raised her knee and moved away a little to improve the angle for them before she looked over her shoulder with a smile, "I'm your girl again from right now, Cale. Take me now, and this time, I'll never let you go anymore."

He slid into her very slowly and they lay together looking at the tree and the flames in the stove. There was no sound, other than the slow and heavy breathing of Rufus sleeping there on the couch and the quiet crackling of the burning wood.

"I'm in love with you again," he said in a whisper, "I don't think that I ever stopped somehow, I guess that it just got locked away where I kept my memories of you."

"It doesn't matter anymore," she whispered back to him, "we have each other again."

They were silent for a time, other than their breathing until she let out a little gasp. "I've just realized something, "she whispered, "When we're really quiet -- just a woman and her man doing what they're supposed to be doing like this, I can hear it. I can hear the little sounds of us fucking. I guess I've heard them with anyone else, but they ... I can hear them again."

She reached back and held his head against hers, "One of the nicest little noises in the whole world to me."

He reached around her and after a gentle hug, he grasped her and rolled onto his flank. She very nearly lost him, but she groaned as she moved down a little and he pressed into her again as she moved her leg over his. "I -- I lo-ove you, Cale," she moaned softly, "I'm yours an-d I'll al-ways want you. I always h-have."

Cale grunted a little and then he said, "If there's something ... that you c-can do, then make it so... so that we have our time now. Th-that's what I want."

Sylvia rocked her hips downward hard when she felt his hand on her belly, grasping her while his middle finger reached for her clit. It hit some switch in her and her own hand flew from his head to her breast to caress herself and she came with a cry that woke Rufus very briefly. He looked at them and lowered his head back down to the couch to watch for a time before his eyes closed again.

"Don't stop, Cale, you sweet man," she groaned as she worked her hips for him, "Just fuck me. Just keep on fucking me."

His lips were against the side of her neck, "I love you," he grunted, and she reached for his head again. "I'm your woman, Cale," she whispered, "I can feel it, so you just fuck me like we need you to. I'm dying to have your seed, it's been so long."

She felt him harden right after that and she knew, "That's it, honey. Let it go in me, uh, uh, "

Sylvia came again, though it wasn't as hard-edged for her as it had been the first time, and to her it was much sweeter and when she felt his thrust as he came, she smiled, "Oh, I love you Cale Taylor." She turned her head as far as she could and she kissed him as he groaned, "We're a little older now, but I'm sure that we were made for each other somehow. Ohhh, you feel so good."

-----------------

"Aren't you going to take that belt off?" he asked with a smile a little later.

"Nope," she said with a little grin, "I was, but you asked me to make this last between us. It's what I want as well, obviously, so I think that I'm working on it."

The lights in the tree had faded away and there was only the light of the stove to illuminate the room in its flickering way, so Cale offered to get them more mead and she agreed and he found her sitting back on the blanket after feeding the stove a little and closing the door. He'd always had good night vision, but for some reason, right here and now, it seemed a little better and he just sat down and they smiled at each other as they drank a bit.

She watched his eyes take her in and it made her feel proud to see that look in his eyes for her again. "I know what you're looking at," she smiled, "and you're the only man who's ever seen this. I'll never change anymore."

Cale nodded, "Thank you, Sheelah."

They were referring to the way that his semen was leaving her. There was only one man in the world who had ever been allowed to see this. With any of her few lovers in university, she'd just wiped it away the first chance she got -- usually making the excuse that she had to pee. Paul had actually told her that it grossed him out and so from that moment on, he'd lost a lot in her eyes that he was far too stupid to even know about. If it had come up before they'd gotten married, she'd likely have ditched him for only that one remark.

But she knew that Cale loved to see it like this and she'd always felt a little proud right then. "A man needs to see that," she remembered her grandmother's lover, Amy tell her, "If he's a real man and he's worth something, then he'll not mind it if you leak it out. He'll like that, so if you find that you've got a man like that, don't you even try to get rid of it and if you need to, then don't you ever let him see you doing it.

If he's been good for you, then unless he asks, you leave it right where it is, as messy and ticklish as it might get. If you want him to stay yours, it's one of the little things that you'll do for him. It's his mark on you for a time, and you be sure to let him see it and how pleased you are to have him loving you."

At the time, Sylvia thought that her eyes would pop out of her head to hear that. She hadn't thought of it -- just what to do about the semen of a man running out of her after making love with him. But she'd taken the advice to heart and even if they'd done it over and over, she'd always let it seep and run and she'd only ever wiped it when they had to get back.

"So we've begun," she smiled and he nodded back, "I want this to be like the least and most quiet of our nights together. It's a little symbolic to me, the way that I'm looking at it."

"Really?" he grinned, "The least?"

"Well, maybe not the least," she chuckled as she found herself looking at the way that he was hardening again before her eyes, "You lie back, Cale, and I'll drive."

He thought that she'd want to get into the cowgirl position, but he was surprised when she placed her knees on either side of his head and leaned down to suck in him into her mouth. He reached for her lovely ass and she lowered herself over his face.

-----------------------------

They'd banked the stove one more time and settled in together in the synthetic furs that she loved to sleep with him in. He'd asked her if they'd ever get to use his bed and she answered honestly that she didn't know, she liked sleeping with him this way so much.

Sylvia woke up sometime in the early morning, long before dawn. Somewhat to her amazement, she found herself lying on top of Cale with her head against his, but turned away. She smiled to herself wondering how she'd managed that, and then smiled wider as she wondered how she'd managed to get this close to him again in the first place. She'd never have had the thought that it was possible until a few days ago. Now he was under her and they were beginning again.

She didn't want to wake up, necessarily, but she lay there feeling pretty happy as she thought that she'd been given a gift in him. She focused a bit farther out in the darkness as she heard soft breathing out there.

Rufus was lying very close to them. His wolfish eyes regarded her questioningly, and she heard his tail brush against the floor behind him twice as he recognized that she was awake. She was very careful not to disturb Cale, but slowly snaked her arm out from under the blankets and reached for her other close friend. He watched her hand approach, but only shifted his head a bit closer with the same friendly look. That look became one of happiness as she pet his head very softly and gently ran her fingers behind one ear.

Sylvia felt as though she'd just accomplished something far greater in her life with the two of them than anything that she'd ever had with Paul -- other than give birth to their daughter, and it was a wonderful feeling. She felt as though she'd gained acceptance, the newest member of this odd little tribe and yet at the same time, she knew that she'd always belonged here. She smiled at the thought of them sleeping like this. For right now, this was the perfect way to sleep, she thought. The world could do as it pleased tonight. They had each other.

She froze as she felt Cale's hand move. She was afraid to lose this moment. But his hand settled on her haunch, and that was another thrill because right away, it felt familiar and new at the same time. His thumb moved slowly, and she knew that he was awake. She heard him whisper simply, "Hi."

"Shh, I didn't want to disturb anything," she whispered back.

"Neither do I, I'm very comfortable with you here like this except for one thing."

"Do you want me to move?" she was careful to keep her whispers as quiet as she could. She loved this mood and the moment.

"No." She felt his hand leave her behind and he shifted himself and she felt that warmth behind her. "That's better," he said with a sigh, and she felt his hand return where it had been. She was going to ask him to put it back, how could he have known?

She eased herself back a tiny bit until she felt herself touch him there, "It surely is," she smiled softly. After a minute, she began to push a bit more. Another minute of this, and she turned her head and kissed his throat. She reached back to adjust things, and her hand returned to stroke his shoulder.

"I don't want to sound like an idiot, but what are you doing?" he whispered.

"Shh, Cale." Her voice was a barely audible whisper against his neck. "Just something that needs to be. I want us together, but I want to see if we can do this without going nuts. I don't want to break this mood."

She slowly inched back, painfully slowly for both of them, as she moved her knees forward very carefully one at a time, and quickly got him back into her the two times that he'd slipped out. She raised herself up a little at a time. They smiled at each other. He kept the blankets over her as much as he could.

Sylvia groaned and shivered as she fucked so slowly and carefully, wanting to keep the stillness and the feeling that she had in her. She needed this, she told herself, and he needed this too. She clenched herself onto him as much as she could for a moment and then she chided him softly when he groaned quietly.

"Not a sound, Cale, "she whispered, "Not a sound out of us like this. This is for love, Cale, and you always were the sweetest slow fuck that I've ever known in my life."

She took his hand and brought it to her breast, "So this is for us and how I love you and though I'm not doing anything but wishing that my belt will bind you to me forever, it's a spell all the same and we're both doing it."

After a long while like this, they agreed to move and were on their sides.

To her, it was the perfect first night for them, and when he moved back to help her with his hand, she shuddered almost continually until she felt his contractions. Her eyes opened fully and she looked at him for only a moment as the sensation pushed her over again with a quiet cry. He groaned softly, and they were almost, but not quite still.

Sylvia opened her eyes again, and found him looking at her with wonder and another look that she had never seen on any other man's face in her whole life but his. But she knew what it was, and sobbed as she pulled herself to him as tightly as she could.

"Sylvia," he said softly, 'I love you so much."

"Shh," she whispered, "I know. I saw with my own eyes. I saw it in your face. I love you too. Just hold me tight now. We were making our own magic, and I'd have to say that it worked."

She was surprised to feel that he was still hard, "Hey, shouldn't that have given up by now?"

Cale chuckled softly, "Maybe it can't believe its luck. It's been unemployed for a while until we began to fool around the other night..."

She sighed, "Mine too."

--------------------

The next time she woke, she was more on her back. Cale was still with her, but now he'd moved down slightly and was kissing her throat. She wrapped herself around him. "How long have you been doing this?"

"A long time. I'm sorry I woke you. Should I stop?"

She chuckled, "Not if you value your life, Cale." His free hand moved lower down, and after a few minutes, she groaned quietly in soft complaint as she felt his whiskers begin to tickle their way lower. She hadn't asked this of him.

She smiled at him, knowing that she didn't need to.

----------------------

The third time that she awoke was different. She came to herself in an alarmed state. Everything in her, every molecule came alive with a sudden start. Where was he?

"Cale?" she asked into the darkness there around her. She felt disjointed and so alone without him until she felt his arms and his hands on her back. Her vision cleared and she saw that her face was against his chest. He was shushing her, "It's ok, Sheelah. I'm right here. I never left you."

Her mind cleared and she remembered now what he'd been doing. "I've never ... what happened, Cale? That was ..., but then ... did I pass out or something? Why am I on top of you now?"

He smiled helplessly, "Which question am I supposed to answer first?"

She grabbed him and rolled herself backward so that they were on their sides again, "Never mind, just hold me."

------------------------------

She opened her eyes and felt a cold blast just before the door closed. She could see him on the porch through the window as he whistled once. He was standing there in only jeans and his untied boots, and it was still snowing. Thinking back over the evening and night, she was still so astounded with him. She'd never met anyone like Cale when they were young. Now, he still astounded her so often.

What kind of furnace did he have inside him to be able to keep her warm as he did, and then just walk out there without even a shirt? She just accepted it at that point - the guy was amazing, top to bottom. Come to think of it, his bottom was still pretty good too, she thought as she admired it.

Rufus bounded onto the porch. Cale blocked the door, "Not like that, you don't. Go on, shake it off here."

Rufus looked at him happily for a moment before shaking himself. Sylvia giggled as she saw Cale turn with a grimace while droplets of wet snow flew from the dog. "Thanks, pal. I knew I could count on you," he said as he opened the door and they came in together. Rufus saw that Sylvia was awake before Cale did, and trotted over.

"Hi Rufie! How's my favorite furry person?" she said, and was shocked as the huge dog grinned at her before throwing himself down to land hard against her with his back. She recoiled from the cold wet that was still on his fur, "No Rufus! Ah! Stop!"

It was no good. Rufus was overjoyed and rolled on his back against her, his nose digging into the blankets playfully with a loud snort or sneeze - she couldn't tell. He did this several times while Cale laughed at them both. Finally, Sylvia just gave up and threw her arms and one leg around him to hold him still. He was motionless for a second, and then snaked his head back to lick her face in joy. It was a hell of a way to wake up, she thought, but she found that she couldn't help laughing at the silly grin that she saw on his happy face.

Cale took his boots off and walked over to kneel in front of the stove. A few pokes with a thin piece of kindling, and with a bit of newsprint and with more kindling, the stove began to respond. He closed the door and opened the damper wide before sitting down with her. He was about to wish her a good morning when his world turned over as Sylvia sprang onto him, riding him down onto a cushion. She rubbed her front against him to share the cold droplets that she was now covered with.

She looked down at him, "Hi handsome! I've missed you so much!"

"I was only gone a few minutes," he protested.

TaLtos6
TaLtos6
1,934 Followers