A Man's Duty

Story Info
He makes it up to neglected wife.
1.9k words
4.43
47.7k
17
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bruno1027
Bruno1027
553 Followers

Cynthia and I have had our share of problems. We got married young and we were deeply in love. We still are, but things seemed to have leveled out for us. Our kisses became more chaste and our lovemaking sparse and routine. After years of marriage, and hundreds of nights spent together I often felt like I was alone as we shared a bed. She was an amazing woman and I truly adored her. She was the perfect wife and an exemplary lover so there was no reason for our distance. Had we become too complacent? I couldn’t find the reason, though it kept me up every night. I love my wife and I don’t want to lose her.

For the past few weeks Cynthia and I have gotten along well. Not great, not wonderfully, just alright. We had gotten to the point in our relationship where we found a place where we were both secure and didn’t experiment or take things further. She had become much quieter, even moody while I just accepted it. Work and responsibilities had taken up much of my time and I know I was to blame for the neglect she surely felt. Usually she’d turn in early, not even asking if I would join her. By the time I slipped under the sheets I could hear her sleeping noiselessly, her small frame gathered into the fetal position.

I’d slide in beside her, inhaling the fresh scent of her thick blonde hair and the warmth of her neck as I caressed her with my lips. It was at these moments that I realized how much I cherished my wife. She was everything I ever wanted and continues to make me happy in every way. It was my shame as a husband-as a man- to fail her as I am. I’d drift to sleep regretful but uncertain what to do.

That day at work she was all I could think of. I closed the door to my office during my lunch hour and called home, hoping to speak with her but only getting her voice on the answering machine. I promised myself that tonight things would change. No matter what I had to do, I didn’t want my marriage to slow down and die. It was up to me to keep her happy. It was my duty as her husband to keep my marriage passionate. She knows I love her, now I have to show it. Whatever I have to do, my wife will be a fulfilled woman from now on.

I left as soon as I could but an accident delayed rush hour traffic and I found myself getting home long after we usually had dinner. I heard Cynthia in the bath, most likely lounging in the hot water, trying to forget about her husband that had missed dinner, something she always looked forward to. I wanted to climb the stairs and join her but decided she needed some time alone. We would have our time together and when we did I would make it worth her while.

After her bath I heard her climb into bed. From the landing I could see her turn the light off and a few minutes later I stood outside the door. As I cracked the door I could see her tiny body silhouetted in the darkness. She lay on her back, her legs opened and one arm above her head. Her left wrist rested gently on her stomach.

I divested myself of my clothes until I was naked and stood at the foot of the bed, looking down at the love of my life sleeping peacefully. With the utmost care I revealed her body from underneath the blanket. She had hardly changed at all. Dressed in only her bikini panties and a camisole she looked just as she did the first night we made love. My breath caught in my throat as I slowly examined her. Her skin was soft and fair, her breasts small and tender. The mane of blonde hair she always took such care in was spread recklessly about her pillow. Her lips were opened slightly, gently taking in breaths.

My palms rested against the flat of her feet. Remembering how ticklish she was I softly gripped her feet, making my way to her ankles. I felt the smooth softness of her legs from her calves up to her full thighs. Gently guiding my hands up her legs, I knelt between them. My cock stiffened as I looked down at my love, part and opened for me in her sleep. I placed my hands under the warm cheeks of her ass and lowered myself to her. With soft, chaste kisses I covered the rounded mound of her sex. Barely touching my lips to her, I descended and placed a deep kiss at the opening of her vagina. With that her head moved and I stopped for a moment, looking up at her.

Certain she was still asleep I continued. I had to show my love for her, show her how much I truly cared. I hated the thought of her alone, missing me and neglected while I wasn’t living up to my place as a husband.

With gentle kisses, I covered her sex as she moistened. The softness on my lips told me she had recently shaved, probably in anticipation of our night together, and I cursed myself again. From now on things will be different.

I gently gripped and squeezed her warm thighs, which I’ve always considered one of her best assets, and circled her lips with the very tip of my outstretched tongue. She was growing wetter and her scent filled my nostrils. I missed it so much. It’s been too long since I’ve licked her and I’ve forgotten how sweet she tastes. Her warmth, her fragrance seemed to drive me and stiffened my cock, now an iron bar against the sheets. I took my time and massaged her with my tongue. My tongue climbed over her clit, just stroking the hood and back down again. I pressed gently against the smooth flesh above her hole where I knew she was the most sensitive.

A subtle moan and a spreading of her legs confirmed this. I could taste her juices collecting on my tongue. The slow, warm feeling I felt as it traveled down my throat to my stomach was heavenly. I tugged on her pussy lips with my lips gently massaging her as I took my thumb and forefinger and pulled on her other one. I could almost feel it swell and open.

I took my thumb and placed it on her opening, giving only the slightest pressure. Her juices drenched my thumb as soon as I touched her. My lips moved upwards to her clit and as I puckered my lips around it, I slowly eased my index finger into her. Bit by bit, ever so slowly, I entered her. My lips formed a seal around her upright clit and gently sucked her in. I bobbed up and down on it slowly, stroking it with my mouth. At this I heard a quick inhale of breath. She had not yet awoken but her pussy was glistening with dew.

My finger made its way deeper inside her but I stopped when it got to the first knuckle. I rotated my wrist and slowly twirled my finger in a circle so I could feel her soft inner walls. I remembered how wonderful that felt when we made love. She would cling to me, her canal grasping and stroking my shaft as her legs wrapped around me. When I came her hands pulled my head to her, my face in her neck and her pussy tightened around me and slowly milked the come from my shaft. She always became slick then, as her pussy teased me and her orgasm rolled through her.

My tongue worked in slow, broad strokes. I would lick from the top of her opening to her clit where I would lick the underside. My tongue began working faster as my finger slid deeper inside. I rotated it slowly in a circular motion and when I finally rested it on the upper left side of her pussy I felt her start to stir. I crooked my finger, now up to the knuckle, upwards in a “come here” motion as I concentrated on the tip of my tongue leaving quick circles around her clit- touching and teasing then darting away.

I forgot how involved I got when I lick my wife’s pussy. It’s almost as if I lose myself in the moment. All is forgotten- work, worries, my own needs, even time itself. If I looked up I wouldn’t be at all surprised to see the morning had come and the sun was shining through the window.

At this point, between the urgent teasing of her clit and the gentle urging up my finger deep inside her, I knew she was awake. Her body twitched and her breathing changed to quicker, shorter breaths. She was somewhere in that warm, peaceful place between sleep and wakefulness. Though she barely moved, one leg raised and rested on my left shoulder lazily.

I captured her clit between my lips and sucked it in deeply in a passionate French kiss. She began to tremble then and I hummed in response. Her tiny clit felt stiff between my lips and throbbed as my tongue teased the very tip of it. I had added another finger that was now caressing her inner walled as the other stroked her g spot slowly.

This was always her peak. No longer concerned with my thinking she’s still asleep; her hand clamped down on the back of my head and pressed me into her crotch. Her head rolled back and I heard a long deep moan that seemed to go on forever. Her thighs widened and then closed again. Her body moved in a serpentine motion, her shoulders rising and forcing the rest of her into my mouth as they fell. I remembered the orgasms we always used to share- they were loud and long. Many nights I had to clamp my hand across her mouth as she announced her climax to the neighbors, her parents, anyone that was sleeping close by. She never seemed to be able to keep control when she came. It’s a trait I found particularly sexy.

She tried to speak but it only came out in gasps and broken syllables. I knew she was peaked. All I had to do was hang on and not let her go. Her clit was very sensitive, I knew at this point it was burning so I slid lower so my tongue slid along the top of her opening. My top lip still held her clit, easing it through her orgasm as my tongue coaxed her further.

With a loud gasp her hand clenched my hair, pulling at the roots. Her body tensed and held me against her still as I examined the lean muscles of her thighs as she went over the peak. I could see her eyes darting beneath their lids and her lips pursed to a thin line. Her nostrils flared and I could almost hear her heart beating like an engine. Her juices filled my mouth and I felt a rush of pleasure as her come filled me and dripped down my chin. I swallowed it eagerly and rested against her as her grip relaxed.

I lovingly licked at her relieved pussy as her breathing slowed. Moisture still dampened her from navel to her ass and I dried her with my tongue. Cheek resting against her smooth thighs I heard her barely whisper “Thank you, my love. I needed that.”

I stayed there, softly caressing her with my tongue until she fell back asleep and I got next to her, curling her body in mine.

Bruno1027
Bruno1027
553 Followers