A Marriage Compromise

Story Info
An interlude.
2.2k words
3.5
44.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her scream echoed down the hall. Inside the room, Karl's tongue lapped up the last of Zoë's creamy excitement. Looking up at her flushed face, Karl wickedly suckled her clit again, making her moan and squirm against him.

The fireplace, the only light in the room, glowed in Zoë's eyes, which were dilated with passion. Her hands had crushed the fur pelt that lay under her. Zoë's dark brown hair spread out around her like a pool of ink. Karl climbed up her body, his muscles rippled with the fluid motion like a jungle cat. He paused and lavished attention on her ample breasts.

Licking, sucking, and nibbling her already hardened nipples, Karl made sure to give both breasts the same amount of attention. Zoë whimpered and ran her fingers and pulled Karl's thick hair forcing his head to her. Karl's massive cock spasmed with her reaction, pre-cum dripping down from the head sliding down the shaft. Releasing her Karl sat back on his heels, and surveyed the openness of her legs and the wetness that lay between. His nostrils flared as he picked up her scent causing Zoe to shiver with need.

"You're ready for me." Karl growled holding her hip steady with one hand while guiding his cock to her moist center. Leaning forward, he sank balls deep into her sheath. Zoë closed her eyes and bit her lip as she groaned deep in her throat. Watching her lip slide between her teeth plump and red made Karl lurch forward grinding against Zoë's swollen clit so he could capture the afflicted flesh into his mouth.

Drinking her down, Karl withdrew from her tightness then teased her opening with the head of his cock inching the head in then removing it. Refusing to give her his full length and girth again. Zoë wriggled again and tried to impale herself, but Karl held just out of reach chuckling at her eagerness. The knowing masculine grumble made Zoë turn away from Karl's mouth to his neck where she bit. Startled, Karl jumped and Zoë laughed with feminine triumph as she slid down onto his dick.

Not one to let a mere woman get the better of him, Karl grasped her hips with both hands and took over control of her motions so that every time he bucked forward, his penis's shaft bumped her pleasure button. Sweat beaded on Karl's brow as he concentrated on restraining himself. She would come violently before he'd allow himself to follow.

Nuzzling her breasts one after the other he suckled her with the intent of driving her over the edge. Zoë's head thrashed side to side her legs clamped around Karl's waist pulling him deeper so that he bumped the inner most parts of her. Every brush caused Zoë to claw his back and shoulders, her eyes rolling back into her head. Soon Karl's pace picked up, faster and faster.

Suddenly Zoë hit the height of her climax, clamping down hard on Karl's manhood screaming his name. The contractions inside Zoë made Karl's hands dig into her hips as he threw himself against her. Thick ropes of cum shot into her unprotected womb. Collapsing onto Zoë, Karl smoothed her hair out of her face.

Staring into her contented eyes, he said simply "Mine."

Relishing his possessive weight, Zoë quietly agreed, "Yes, as you are mine."

Karl opened an eye. "Don't test me woman, I belong to no one."

"Your body belongs to me, as mine belongs to you. Admit it, Karl. I could no more lay with another warrior," that caused Karl to snort, "Than you could with another woman."

"Do you wish me to prove you wrong? I could call a wench here and take her right next to you. Would that make you stop this 'I belong to you' nonsense?"

"You wouldn't be able to get it up."

"You think not, do you?" Karl flexed his hips and used Zoë's drenched body to arouse himself. A few strokes into her tightness that still oozed their combined cum was all he needed. Erect, Karl smiled at her and pulled the bell and to summon a maid.

The door opened, Kiara stuck her head tentatively in. "You called?" She asked sleepily rubbing her eyes.

"Yes, come in." Karl called. He watched as Kiara entered, the light from the fireplace making her nightgown transparent. Karl shifted; her lithe body caused his cock to become fully engorged and heavy, ready to mount this young girl. Kiara came to stand next to Karl's side of the bed.

"What is your will? She asked.

"You look tired Kiara. Climb in." Karl lifted the covers, exposing his hardness to her view.

Startled, Kiara took a step back. "What?"

"It is all right Kiara," Zoë's tone was pleasant, but her gaze was lethal. "My husband only wishes to fuck you."

Karl sent a dark look over his shoulder. "I would not have put it like that, Zoë. But," He turned back to Kiara and caressed her body with his eyes. "I would like to slake my excessive lust with you. My wife is unable to keep up." Karl winced at Zoë's hard pinch on his ass.

"I-uh." Kiara was immediately filled with lust as she watched her lord grip his cock in his hand and rub the dripping white liquid around the head. Kiara flushed and flicked her eyes back to Zoë.

"If you'd rather not, we understand and will not hold it against you." Zoë replied smoothly, noting the girls' interest.

Kiara was no fool. Even if she didn't remember that Zoë was a warrior in her own right, or just that morning she'd threatened every female servant with a painful punishment should she find out any of them had fucked her husband. The daggers shooting out of Zoë's eyes would be incentive enough not to get involved in their fight for dominance.

"My lord, as much as your offer appeals," Kiara gulped as she spared a moment to enjoy Karl's naked muscular tanned form. "I must decline. There is much to do for the hunt tomorrow, and I must rest. Thank you for thinking of me my lord." Kiara backed all the way out of the room.

"I believe you are losing your touch, my lord." Zoë laughed.

Karl turned to face her and growled, "I suppose to you this is humorous."

"Don't sulk. You just aren't her type."

"What do you mean by that? I have a powerful body, a decent face, and a large manhood. What more could a wench want?"

"For you to be unattached. Now that you are married, the women around here will find you less than savory to lie with."

"What have you done, woman?" Karl gripped Zoë's shoulders and he shook her.

"Staked my claim. You belong to me. Perhaps one day I'll feel open to share you, but not now. If any woman lies with you, she will answer to me."

Karl's hands slid to her neck. "Woman-!"

Zoë smiled. "If I can't have another warrior, you can't have another woman. Simple as that. Now if you'll be gracious enough to allow me one of your handsome warriors, I will personally call Kiara back. I may go look for Rue."

"You are not his type."

Zoë wrinkled her brow. "What do you mean?"

"He likes to lay with a woman, not a bitch."

Zoë bristled. "Unlike you then."

"I know how to make a bitch heed my words."

Zoë smiled getting wet again. "Do tell."

"First I restrain her to let her know who is in charge." Karl rolled on top of Zoë pinning her down "Then I get her accustomed to my voice and touch. The only one she will ever obey is me." Karl began stroking Zoë's body putting one then two fingers into her spreading them as he pulled out gently. Which stretched her tight sheath and Zoë moaned.

"Enough foreplay, finish it."

"I make her beg for my attention before I give it to her. The only one who can fuck her as well as I could only be the devil and he isn't around. And to remind her who her master is. I show no mercy unless she earns it." With that Karl removed his fingers and rolled off Zoë.

"Karl, get back here! Right now!"

"No matter how my bitch whines or snarls she will get no attention from me unless I choose to give it." Karl continued to move around the room pulling on clothing ignoring Zoë angry screams. "Sleep well, my dear. I'll be back eventually." The door closed after him. Karl paused outside the room for the crash. As expected, something fragile smashed against the door. Karl chuckled and walked down the hall.

****

Later that afternoon in the kitchen, Kiara regaled the other servants with what had happened that morning. "And I thought mistress Zoë was going to gut me then and there."

"Well don't keep us in suspense, girl, tell us! Is the master well endowed?"

Kiara blushed. "Very much so. It was overwhelming to see his nakedness but the two of them together was too much."

"Any time you want to relieve any, tensions, I am here for you love." Tristan leered.

"No thank you, Tristan. I'm just concerned that the mistress will be angry with me." Kiara murmured worriedly.

"Oh, there's no reason to be afraid. I don't believe she's at all angry with you." A silky voice floated into the room.

Everyone visibly jumped then turned to see Zoë glide into the kitchen. "My ladys'" filled the air as everyone scattered.

"Kiara, could you help me?" To Kiara, Zoë's voice seemed deceptively calm.

"Of course my lady." Kiara replied and steeled herself for the beating that was sure to come. She followed Zoë back to the master's bedroom. Zoë closed the door behind them and locked it.

Kiara jumped when she heard the click of the lock slide home. She turned quickly, expecting the first blow to land any moment.

None came.

Zoë walked past Kiara to sit on the bed. "Come sit down Kiara." Hesitantly she did as she was told. "I wish to thank you for this morning. I know the temptation was great. My husband can be quite persuasive. Do not you agree?" Zoë smiled at Kiara's enthusiastic nod. "Yes but you were able to resist him."

"I remember what you said. I am no fool."

"Do you know what I wish to do now?"

"I am not that wise my lady."

"I want to fuck you."

"What?" Taken aback, Kiara gasped. "But you're a woman, and so am I and..."

Zoë stopped Kiara's mouth with a finger. "There are many ways to fuck. I want to suck your clit until I bring you off. Then I'll lap you up with the flat of my tongue."

The pulse in Kiara's neck sped up, as did her breathing.

"I know my husband wants you, but only I will have you. Now let's get these clothes off you." Zoë stripped Kiara completely, but only took off her own outer dress leaving her corset and undergarments and stockings on. Nervous, Kiara tried to cover herself with her hands and arms.

"Oh, no, not cover such a gorgeous body. I won't allow it." Taking her arms Zoë pinned them over Kiara's head. Zoë ran her eyes down Kiara's lithe body. Keeping the girl's hands above her head, Zoë caressed her gently. "Hard work does your body good." She smiled.

*****

Karl climbed the steps and walked down the hall to his room. The hunt had taken a lot out of him. Dirty and tired, Karl just wanted to bathe quickly and climb into bed for a nap. He tried to open his bedroom door, but it was locked. Cursing Karl went through Zoë's room and tried the connecting door. When the knob turned, Karl smiled thinking Zoë was a fool for forgetting this door. He walked into his room ready to tell Zoë as much, when he saw his bed. He staggered for a moment, from overwhelming lust and almost fell to his knees.

His wife's face was buried between the maids, Kiara's, legs. Kiara was holding Zoë's head while her own thrashed from side to side. Her body lifted and undulated against Zoë's mouth. Little kittenish sounds came from her open mouth.

Karl was next to the bed holding his near bursting cock without even remembering when he moved. The smell of female arousal had him panting.

"Hello my husband." Zoë said lifting her head for moment.

"Make an opening for me or by the Gods I'll make one." Karl growled out. Reaching back Zoë pulled down her under-things and splayed her nether lips. "Enter here my dear, for she is mine."

Karl climbed onto the bed and mounted his wife, sinking deep from behind. Her tight sheath enveloped him. Grasping her hips, Karl thrust into her without considering Zoë's pleasure. Watching Zoë's tongue lick up and down Kiara's slit then disappear inside was too much. It wasn't long before his balls were slapping against her, a wet, meaty sound mixing with the moans and cries.

Then Karl threw his head back and screamed as he came deep inside Zoë's womb. She clamped him milking his cum. She moaned into Kiara's cunt, which was already on the verge. Kiara came watching Karl spasm into Zoë. They all collapsed in a heaving pile.

"Welcome home, my husband." Zoe murmured as they all drifted into sleep.

The End