A Marriage of Convenience Ch. 02

Story Info
Sara learns the truth about her kidnapping.
7.4k words
4.43
68.7k
51

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/16/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ildana
Ildana
48 Followers

Thank you for your comments on the previous chapter! I am glad so many of you are looking forward to more. Special thanks to flaw600 of the volunteer editor program for the extra coat of polish. Happy reading, everyone!

****

Sara was grumpy and afraid.

It had taken her a long time to convince herself she was safe enough to sleep, and once she had finally slept, her dreams had been strange—vivid and frankly, erotic. She had been woken up far too early and was treated to a breakfast that had to be hand-fed to her by her Greek-god-handsome, asshole, pervert of a captor. She made no complaint though; her stomach felt as though it had been empty for days, and she was feeling a little shaky. Through it all, only "Blondie" spoke, and spoke mostly endearments and small talk while she ate silently, fuming on the inside.

Fortunately, her headache was better. Unfortunately, the emptiness in her belly didn't seem to be placated by the food. She didn't think she would be bothering to satisfythat... even if she could.

Though she was dying of impatience, Sara struggled to wait for a real opportunity to escape. When he finally unhooked her cuffs from the chain, she immediately bolted for the door.

Quicker than she expected, Blondie rounded the bed and caught her. He shoved her up against the wall with just one hand. Sara snarled at him as he pinned her body with his own, holding her cuffs against the wall effortlessly with his left hand and--after her attempts to bite him--holding her by the chin with his right.

He wasn't angry... and he wasn't struggling to hang onto her. Sara deflated a little bit when she realized he had no trouble holding her.

He grinned at her when he knew she was giving up. "No biting. If you're going to play too rough, I'll have to gag that pretty little mouth."

Sara's mouth went dry. "Don't hit me."

"Wouldn't dream of it. I don't get off on causing pain, and there are far better ways to discipline bad behaviour. Personally? I enjoy spanking. Save your love bites for the sex, sweetheart." He thrust his pelvis against hers suggestively.

Sara had a rather sudden mental picture of being spread over Blondie's lap like an errant child while he spanked her. Her breathing hitched. "Ugh, youarea pervert!"

His smile said he wasn't fooled by her words; he had a grin as large as a Cheshire cat's. "Don't knock it till you try it."

Sara yielded, forcing herself to relax.

Unfortunately, her mind continued to wander down the gutter. Remembering the wet spot on his pants yesterday, she was aware of how the roughness of the denim rubbed up against her thighs, and how the smooth hardness of muscle layered with cotton pressed against her breasts when he inhaled. Oh, god. Thinking about the way he had touched her yesterday made her ache with desire even now. Her nipples tingled and stiffened as she remembered the way her breasts had just fit in his cupped palms. How wet she had gotten when he had pulled her tightly against his raging cock!

His smile never faltered, and the part of her brain that was thinking south of the navel noticed that his easy, cat's-got-the-canary smile was hot. Definitely hot, and most definitely having an effect on her. She realized she was getting pretty wet again, and hoped he didn't notice.

"Lovely Sara," he breathed, leaning his mouth closer to her ear. "Your eyes are dilating, sweetheart. You're thinking naughty thoughts, aren't you? I have to admit, I am too," he said, grinding the hard tent in his pants into her stomach. "I want to fuck you so badly that my balls feel like they're going to fall off. All I can imagine is how sweet it would be to slide my cock into that wet little pussy and fill you to the brim with my cum."

Sara shivered and looked down at the floor, shocked at his language. She wondered if she looked half as dazed as she felt. "What's stopping you?"

"I know how much better it'll be if I tease you into a frenzy first." He lifted her face, stroking her cheek with his thumb. A long, intense moment passed as he held her gaze, and then his eyes closed to half-mast and his face softened. Her heart did a curious little flutter. "Bath time," he said cheerfully.

Sara didn't fight this time as he led her to the shower. Her mind was too busy chasing its tail like a dumb dog. Even when he unshackled her wrists, she waited numbly, still hearing his voice echoing in her head.

All I can imagine is how sweet it would be to slide my cock into that wet little pussy and fill you to the brim with my cum.

A trickle of wetness started down the inside of her thighs as her muscles contracted. It was all she could do to hold still, hiding her body's treachery. Sara bit her lip, trying not to cry.

He either enjoyed having her strung up, or he didn't trust her compliance, because she found herself handcuffed with arms apart and secured to rungs hanging from the low-tiled shower ceiling. Her limbs and torso were extended enough that she felt uncomfortably exposed. Blondie stared at her body long enough for her to grow uncomfortable and suspicious about what he was thinking.

With a sly wink and a grin, he stripped for her, revealing a body that was even more impressive without the distraction of sequins. The hours he must have spent in the gym and in front of a mirror were clearly worth every second. Under his commercially-faded jeans and Calvin Klein boxers, he was rock hard, and his dick jutted straight out from a nicely landscaped pubic patch. He dropped his clothes to the floor and stood with his hands cocked on his hips, inviting her to look all she wanted.

By her best guess, Blondie passed for average in length, but his girth was intimidating. She stared, surprised to see that his cock pulsed as she watched, twitching with a life of its own. Her mind wandered. Would she feel that throbbing inside of her when he had it buried to the hilt?

It might be interesting to find out.

As she caught the flow of her thoughts, suddenly she was worried about him climbing naked into the shower with her. She tore her gaze from his crotch and locked eyes with him. He looked far too amused for her comfort.

"Is this your first good look at a man's dangly bits?" He laughed at her, stepping into the shower. "Look all you want; it won't bite you. I'll let you play with it sometime, love, but not today. You still might get it into your head to try and twist it off, and I'm rather fond of it."

The water spraying from the multiple heads was warm and felt wonderful. With her wrists shackled to the ceiling, however, Sara knew that any washing was, quite literally, out of her hands. The fear rose again; she stared at Blondie, who stared back at her. His face grew solemn, but somehow the candid, piercing gaze without that lazy smile made her feel more naked in front of him than ever.

Deciding on a course of action, he let her stand under the running water while he washed himself first. Only briefly did he glance away from her eyes while he lathered his hair, and then his neck and shoulders, with an all-in-one wash. Sara stubbornly tried not to break eye contact, but finally was distracted by the path the foam was taking down his abs. She yanked her eyes back up to his again, and his lips quirked.

"Do you like the way it looks?" he taunted, running his hands down his chest and sides. "Are you trying to imagine what it'll feel like when you wrap your lips around me and take me down your throat?"

Another clenching spasm caused her thighs to press together. Sara flushed a dull red and tipped her face upwards, pretending to study her fingernails. "I'm cuffed face to face in a shower with you. Where do you expect me to look?" she huffed.

He reached out and massaged her nipples with his sudsy hands while she wasn't looking, making her squeal. He gave her a self-satisfied grin at her shocked look. "Cheeky woman."

Sara opened her mouth to protest, but that was as far as she got. His hands were running lower, following the faint trail of blonde fur on his belly before cupping his balls and sliding over his shaft. At first, he seemed to be taking a long time at washing himself, running his right hand up and down the length of his member over and over. Her face flushed again as she then realized that his stroking wasn't just for cleansing.

"Are you finding this educational, love? You'd best pay attention. You'll need these important life skills." he said, his hand wrapped into a fist around his member, pumping it slow from the base all the way to the head and back down again and again. He was picking up speed.

Flustered, Sara closed her eyes. She only wished that didn't make it easier to hear the wetshlicksound of his hand moving faster.

"Always use your whole hand when jerking off a man, love. Firm grip. Use a lube if you have it, spit if not. If you have the other hand free, play with his ball sack, or his ass, if he likes it. The ball sack's a safer bet if you don't know a man's personal preferences." Blondie made a couple of low moans in his throat as he pumped faster.

She shuddered at the sound of his moan, and how his breathing escalated into pants. Somehow just the sound of his ragged breathing set fire to her, sending a hard jolt of pleasure from her groin to her nipples. Sara couldn't seem to close her ears, and worse, couldn't seem to shut down the growing warmth of her response to the sound. She was so close to moaning herself.

Sara finally dared crack her eyes and glanced at his face. His eyes were half-lidded, the green irises cloudy with pleasure. He was looking at her while he touched himself! Her burning arousal kicked up another notch amidst an icy-sweet upwelling of shame.

He smiled when he noticed she was watching again, and with a small growl, he came while staring into her eyes. "Mmmm, Sara!"

Stunned by the thought that he had been masturbating while looking at her body, Sara gaped again. She first watched pulses of white jet into the water at their feet, and then raked him with her gaze from feet to face.

It took several seconds for him to finish, and it was oddly beautiful to behold. He rocked slightly with each pulse, his hips thrusting forward. His grip on his cock was so hard at the end that his knuckles showed white. She followed the wet flexing of his hip upward, where his bottom lip was caught between his teeth and his eyes--

God, his eyes...

As she locked gazes with him while he was cumming, Sara lost her train of thought.

Blondie let out a purr of satisfaction when he was done. "Never watch a man come before?"

"No." The word came out a whisper.

"Well, now you have," he said simply, rinsing himself clean. He slanted a gaze at her. "Sorry you couldn't do the honours yourself?"

Sara closed her eyes again, feeling her face heat with embarrassment that he seemed to see some twisted part of her with such clarity. It made her feel depraved and broken, that when he looked at her, this naked, wanton flesh was what he saw. Not her mind. Not her heart. She was so conflicted; never had she dreamed it was possible to be so horny, ashamed and pissed off at the same time.

"You're angry at me," he noted, leaning against the shower wall. "I've opened your Pandora's Box and seen inside, and you don't like what I've seen."

"You were playing with yourself while you looked at me!"

He chuckled. "I used you for wanking material, lovey. You're a beautiful woman, and you'll have to get used to the idea of being an object of lust. I could hardly go about tending you properly with a raging hard-on, and I'm going to make no apologies to you just because you enjoyed the show."

"If you say so," she muttered, furious.

He laughed, stepping into her personal space. "I say so. In less than a week, you'll admit to it, too."

Too close. He was too close to her. She caught her breath as she looked up at him, realizing that his face was only inches from her own, close enough that he could lean in for a kiss... She quickly averted her eyes and leaned away, trapped and unable to put more space between her body and his. His arms encircled her; his hands touched her back. She jumped, but he moved in even closer, the wet skin of his chest sliding against her breasts as he began to rub soap up and down the length of her back with a surprisingly impersonal touch.

"You kidnap me, grope me, and somehow you think you know me better than I know myself," she said flatly, still looking down.

"Yes." Slow, slow. His touch became more of a caress. Sara held herself stiffly in outrage as his fingers kneaded into the back of her neck and trailed down her spine, fearing what would come next. His hands slid over the swell of her buttocks, digging into the flesh and separating them with his fingers, massaging her anus with their soapy tips, causing her to shudder violently in response. He released her as he slid behind her.

Sara quivered. "I don't believe you."

"Liar," he whispered into her ear, sliding both palms over and up her stomach to cup her breasts in his hands. He pinched her nipples hard between his fingers.

Sara's knees buckled as she cried out, wrenching her shoulders. The metal of the cuffs bit sharply into her wrists as she wobbled, off balance. Wrapping his left arm around her waist to support her, Blondie dropped his soap-slicked right hand to her crotch while she was still trying to gain her feet, passing over her slit. It was like being struck by lightning... the sensations were too intense. She convulsed, hanging in his grip.

How could her body betray her this way? Sara whimpered, struggling to pull free of him.

"You know what they say, love. We learn something new every day." Two fingers pushed deeper, spreading her pussy lips, sliding wetly over either side of her clitoris, squeezing it between them. The tip of his index finger came to rest poised at the entrance of her vagina.

She inhaled so sharply that for a moment she saw stars. "No, please," Sara whispered, holding perfectly still. "Please don't. God, please—no."

"I love it when you beg," he growled into her wet hair, squeezing her core between his fingers again. "More."

Sara gasped for air, cowering, "Please!" she moaned. "Please... please..."

She could feel his fierce grin as he crushed her to him, "Mmm, that sounds an awful lot likeyes please." He cupped her mound harder with his hand, lifting her slightly.

"No! No, no, no, no... please... no..." her voice trailed off into silence as she shook.

His arms held her hard, giving her no hope of escape. "It won't hurt you, sweetheart," he said, sliding the finger deep inside.

She shrieked, bucking in his arms again as he held her impaled on his finger. The sensation was almost too confusing to understand. Tight... hard... invasive... Good.

Oh my god, so good,she thought, ashamed.

"Hush." Blondie pulled away, setting her back on her feet. "Do you see?"

Sara was shaking and feeling dazed. She was sure she wavered, judging by how the cuffs pulled at her wrists, first left, then right. "...What?"

"Never mind, lovey," he said, his tone amused. His hands moved upward into her hair, massaging the body wash into her scalp.

"Why are youdoingthis to me?"

He smiled, nipping at her ear. "Human resources, remember?"

It took a while for her brain to process what he was saying. "Management and training of... personnel?" she whispered, unsure whether to laugh or cry.

"Yes," he said simply, stroking his fingers down her neck and chest. They hesitated over her pulse, no doubt picking up on her racing heart. Behind her, she felt his stance change, and the tension between their bodies eased. "Relax, love. Nobody here is going to hurt you. All of this... it's just fun and games."

He's like a cat playing with his prey,she thought. Blondie was all merciless torment and unpredictable change, wily, patient and sly. The sexual energy left her in a rush, leaving her feeling deflated and washed out. Sara nodded dumbly, preoccupied with the strangest feeling of disappointment.

"Close your eyes," he advised, as he rinsed the body wash away. She did, and kept them closed, wondering what she was going to do. Blondie turned off the water and reached for the towels, wrapping one around his waist before drying her off. He wrung out her hair, and mopped at her shoulders, working his way down.

"This seems like some sort of game to you," she said, trying to pump him for more while he felt like being serious. "If it was just about the sex, you would have done what any other guy would have and just raped me."

"A very enjoyable game, lovey, but you're right, there is more to it." He knelt before her and ran the towel down between her legs, rubbing gently.

"I know. You've been pretty vague about it. But... why the sexual torture?" She asked, softly, biting her lip at the friction from the cloth.

He laughed and pressed a kiss to the top of her mound. "Torture! You have a lot to learn about the art of pleasure, sweetheart, and a lot to learn about hungering for it."

"And you're my teacher?"

"Yes," he said simply.

She raised her eyebrows. "Who thought I needed teaching?"

He became serious, again. "I work for your fiancé."

She gaped. "Hired you to do what? Are you framing me for having an affair?" Sara was thinking about the pre-nup she was asked to sign. It was pretty standard stuff, the parts that she glossed over, which meant infidelity was probably listed on it somewhere.

"No."

"He did. He hired you." It wasn't a question. "You have to be kidding me!"

"No, I'm not kidding," he said, standing up in front of her, folding his arms over his chest as he looked down at her like some sort of forbidding god.

Sara was so stunned by his reply that she laughed. Then, she got angry. If her hands had been free, Sara would have shoved him away. "You're fucking crazy, you know that? You actually expect me to believe--? No. You don't know my fiancé."

"Love, I think you don't know your fiancé, Johann Dietrich, as well as you think you do." His face was severe, as if he disapproved of her ignorance.

Sara's brows drew together even as an icy chill raced down her spine at his use of Johann's name. "Okay, so you can use Google and found his name. I don't know why you'd think I'd believe that he's a part of this... this... sex while chained up in a dungeon...bullshit!"

He cocked one eyebrow. "Does it look like it matters to me what you believe? You're stuck with me. And it's my job to make sure you get one hell of a sex education. Mr. Dietrich has no use for virgins and inexperienced women."

Horrified at the thought that her fiancé thought her so gauche that he wouldn't be her first, she spluttered, "How do you know I wasn't lying about being a virgin?"

Blondie shot her an amused look. Sara groaned, flushing so dark she could feel the veins in her head pulse. Of course he knew. He had been at that bachelorette party. Who knew how much her girlfriends had been willing to share? Not to mention hehad been finger-fucking her not even five minutes ago!

Sara wanted to die of humiliation. "So you're going to play with me a bit, pop my cherry, and pass me back to Johann? That's the plan?" she asked bitterly.

He laughed, apparently taking pity on her, and began to tousle her hair dry. "In broad strokes, love.Reallybroad ones."

"Why?"

"Because this is the way Mr. Dietrich wants it," he smiled at her.

"And the kidnapping and the whips and chains?"

"It gets the job done."

"And Johann knows that you dothis." She waved her hands in circles in the cuffs, trying to indicate the whole very-fucked-up environment that now made up her world.

"Lovey, you're just being obtuse, now. Use your head. Do you really think your fiancé would hand you over to me just to consummate your marriage? Johann Dietrich isn't a man of ordinary passions, ambitions and hobbies. He plays life like a game of chess. Other people are just life-like pawn pieces in his game, and, like the best, he's always thinking 10 moves ahead. Don't ever make the mistake of forgetting that."

Ildana
Ildana
48 Followers