A Marriage of Convenience Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ildana
Ildana
48 Followers

A pawn in his game? Is he serious?She could just scream. "And you're such a good little pawn, what he asks, you do?" Sara asked sarcastically. She wanted to hurt someone. Blondie was handy, and guilty enough that her conscience didn't twitch. Not one bit.

But he wasn't bothered. "Of course," he said, his smile growing wider as he tossed the towel over his shoulder. "I like my job. It pays well and the fringe benefits are fabulous."

Sara bared her teeth at him. "I don't see any proof that you really are acting on his orders."

"Like I said, it doesn't really matter to me what you believe."

She snorted in disgust. "Why me?"

"The question you really should be asking is: why did you agree to marry him?"

That took the wind out of her sails. Johann was a charming psychopath. Hewastwenty years older than she was, and travelled in circles that only barely crossed her own. He was forceful but charismatic, and hadn't needed to use much more than a hint of either to get her to capitulate to a relationship that was all about appearances. Strangers looking in from the outside always drew the wrong conclusions.

"I did it for the money, obviously." This was a lie, but it was usually easier than trying to explain the truth.

"Oh, no doubt." Blondie laughed, pushing her down to the bed. That sly, playful look began to creep back into his expression.

Sara didn't want to play anymore. As he crouched over her on his hands and knees, she sank a little more into herself feeling... lost somehow. Since it seemed to be a time of revelation, Sara felt compelled to share a little truth of her own. "I don't know. It seemed to make sense at the time."

That caused him to hesitate. "Fair enough, love," Blondie said softly as he stroked her hair. "I'm glad you're taking this well."

She barked a laugh that was frighteningly close to a sob. "What else can I do? I cope, or I go crazy."

"True enough." He straightened up, releasing her. He stood at the edge of the bed, rubbing his jaw, one hand cocked on his hip as he loomed over her.

Sara realized that her hands weren't bound, and he wasn't holding her. She looked up at him. He was still gloriously naked and half erect.

He smiled lazily, as if aware of her train of thought. "Do you want to run? I like to chase."

Sara pulled her knees together and covered her breasts.

Blondie looked disappointed. "Mmm, too bad."

She huffed, exasperated. "Sorry! It's kind of hard to feel sexy for a stranger with a kidnapping fetish when you find out that your groom thinks you're a celibate freak who needs more sexual training."

"Celibate freak? No. Well, yes, but no," he laughed. He dropped to his knees on the bed, straddling her. Alarmed, Sara slid backwards, but he followed, his smile edged with excitement at her resistance. When she came to a stop near the headboard, he leaned over her, trapping her face down with his hands and knees.

Sara trembled, her breathing accelerating.

"You wanted to know 'why you.'Thisis the reason why, Sara." He pressed his hips against hers. He was hot and thick again, pressed against her buttocks. Sara shuddered. "It feels good, doesn't it?" he said, flexing his loins against her ass.

No point in trying to deny it. "Yes."

"Have you ever read any hentai?"

"No."

"The Japanese, they love deflowering virgins in the strangest ways. Blackmail by strangers. Tentacles. Machines. If they can put a cock on it, they'll use it on some girl. The girl will always be like, 'No, please!' but no matter what her mouth says, her pussy is dripping, and she will let herself be fucked. You're like a little hentai girl. You get an intense sexual high from losing all illusion of control."

He reached around her to fondle her breasts again, that velvet steel twitching tantalizingly close to her slit. Sara couldn't seem to stop shaking. She was both terrified and extremely turned on by his revelation—and so confused. Was this why her mind was shouting no, but her body was screaming,more!

"I don't understand," Sara whispered, feeling as if she was going crazy.

He smiled, nuzzling her ear. "Mr. Dietrich knows how easily both sex and money grease the wheels of the world, and he has many... business associates with varied tastes to keep happy."

He took the lobe of her ear between his teeth, biting down gently. His breathing was faster too, the exhales through his nose tickling, sending chills down her side. Sara moaned softly, closing her eyes. She felt his cock twitch hard against her ass in response.

"Mmm. Love, you're going to be glorious. I can just imagine how lovely you'll look on his arm while he's entertaining, just before he sends you under the table in a pretty gown and high heels to distract his business rivals with those lips of yours."

Sara gasped out a sound of denial, but a surge of wetness between her legs called her bluff.

He smiled that predatory smile again against her cheek which set off that delicious ache deep in her belly. "It's dangerous to be made the way you are, love. So dangerous," Blondie said in her ear. "Your fiancé is probably saving your life."

He slid his hand lower, cupping her mound in his hand. Sara shuddered again, tears leaking out of the corners of her eyes. She blinked furiously to stem the tide. "Please don't do this."Please don't stop.

"Mmm. I can't blame him for seizing the opportunity to secure you, compassionate act or no. You're an untapped well of cum. That wildcat between your legs wants a sex life less ordinary. You want someone to take control. Over your body. Over you. No matter what comes out of your mouth. You've never known what you were looking for, all this time, did you sweetheart? Those fumbling teenaged boys who tried to kiss and touch you in high school weren't stellar examples of take-charge young men, were they? That's why you never got interested."

He flipped her over, smiling at her tenderly as he rubbed his thumb over the teardrop on her cheek. "Just imagine how much trouble you could have gotten yourself into if you did. You would have fallen prey to anonymous strangers who wouldn't have given a damn about your best interests. Look at me. Not once in all of this time have you bothered to ask me my name, love."

Sara was immediately ashamed, mostly because she could no longer deny that his anonymity did add greatly to the spark she felt for him, however unwilling.God,she thought,I am so messed up.

He pressed his weight down on her, running his tongue over the salty streak. "Don't cry, love. There's no shame in being a beautiful little hentai girl. Even if you still haven't asked me my name" he grinned. He slid one hand down between them, lightly running a finger over the top of her pussy lips and sucked his finger. "Mmm, you're so wet" he said, as he gripped both of her wrists and pressed them into the mattress over her head, "and you feel so good. I like having you under me."

Sara moaned desperately. She couldn't believe where she was at in her own mind. He could push his cock into her right now, and she wouldn't complain... She might actually cheer him on instead. She was actually playing into this madness? Blondie responded to her trying to pull her hands away by hardening his grip. He wasn't going to let her go. She was along for the ride, like it or not.

And he was right... she liked it.Oh godshe liked it. She whimpered, squirming beneath him, pulse accelerating as she accepted that she no control over what would come next. Was it going to happen now?

"Your eyes are dilating again, love," he murmured in her ear, sucking on the lobe. "A penny for those naughty thoughts?"

She flushed and lied. "I don't know enough to have any."

He smiled again. "I almost think you're starting to look forward to it. Are you?" He slid one knee between her legs.

Yes.She tried to close them.

The knee pushed higher. "Whatareyou thinking about, love?" he teased.

You planting your flag in me.Sara scrambled for another answer, and thought about her fiancé and what was supposed to have been a marriage of convenience. "I'm one of many women?"

One hand dropped between them to brush lightly over her pubic hair. "Are you disappointed?"

She shivered. Should she be? Another man was going to fuck her at her fiancé's request, so it wasn't exactly like she was being slighted here. Heat flushed upwards from the quivering pit of her belly across her chest at the thought of Johann giving her to this man to penetrate and cum inside. He was paying him to do it, even, like she was just a thing to be serviced! "No. I don't know."

He slid one finger inside of her again, making her moan again. His face was smug. "You'll be kept happy enough. Damn, woman. You are tight." He pumped the finger in and out of her pussy slowly. She was so wet that even she could hear it.

Sara moaned, shuddering. "Are we—are you...?"

He laughed again. "Going to have sex? So soon after you made me take care of myself in the shower?"

"Too soon?" She asked tartly.

"Mmm. Not too soon to teach you a thing or two. I'm going to get the cuffs." He lifted himself off her and headed to the bathroom.

When he was gone, Sara ran for the door again. The door swung open when she turned the knob this time. She slammed the door and took off, but Blondie was already in pursuit and hard on her heels. Sara turned a corner in the next room and ran up a flight of stairs, but the stairs slowed her; Blondie took them three at a time and grabbed her ankle, tripping her neatly at the top. He dragged her onto the landing and sat on her lower back while she kicked and screamed.

"Caught you, love," Blondie smiled, wrestling her into submission while he shackled her hands with the leather cuffs.

"She's a flighty one, Lukas. Better bind her feet too," a laughing female voice called from the next room. "Here."

Blondie—Lukas—was holding her head down, so she couldn't see. A pair of heels stepped into view. Black, high, and stylishly peep-toed. The nails were immaculately manicured.

"Thank you, Anya."

The woman named Anya knelt awkwardly down at Sara's head, holding her while Lukas wove a gauzy black scarf around her ankles and knotted it. She was a lovely shade of brunette, wearing a tight black dress with low cleavage—and no underwear. Sara stared at the clean-shaven pubis in her line of sight. The woman's musk filled her nose like some sort of heady perfume.

Anya smoldered invitingly at Sara when Sara finally met her eyes, not disconcerted at all by their nudity—or her own. "It's nice to meet you, Sara. I can't wait till Lukas lets us get... formally acquainted." Her smile was dazzling.

Sara gave her a dazed look as Lukas hefted her up and unceremoniously into a fireman's carry. Anya blew her an air kiss with her glossed, pouty lips.

She hung upside-down over his shoulder as Lukas carried her down the stairs and back into her padded cell. His shoulder dug into her gut, making her groan. He slapped her ass lightly.

"Short leash for you now, sweetheart," Lukas said, adjusting the length of the chain. It was just long enough now for her to move around on the bed but no further. He tossed her onto the bed and tethered her cuffs to the end of the chain..

Sara struggled upright and away from him, fearful. "I'm sorry."

Lukas wasn't mad. "I told you: I like to chase," he flashed his white teeth at her. "Still, there's the matter of discipline to be dealt with..." He yanked her closer by the chain, pulling her over his lap.

With a squeak of surprise, Sara found herself face down. The chain pulled her arms upwards, but Lukas spread his left hand over her shoulders, keeping her pinned down. Her ankles being tied, she could get no leverage and was stuck, helpless.

Sara went very still as Lukas rubbed the palm of his hand over her buttocks. She could feel the cotton weave of the bedspread beneath her nipples, and the heat of his thighs beneath her. Everything seemed brighter and more intense—almost surreal. Lightly, he began to deliver a series of slaps. It barely stung at first, but as he continued, her cheeks began to burn. Sara squirmed, but she couldn't move enough to avoid the blows.

"Were you being bratty, love?" he asked, alternating between cheeks. "Did you like the idea of being spanked so much that you decided to earn one?" Just when she was about to beg for mercy, he caressed the inflamed spots. His fingers played with her pussy lips, rubbing suggestively near her clit, but not near enough to do more than make her burn in a different way. Then he began the spanking again.

"It's just fun to add a touch of spice now and again, but there's always a price to pay for breaking the rules, so you have to decide first if you're willing to pay," Lukas told her, sounding amused as he began to massage her cheeks again. "Make sure you keep that in mind."

Lukas got up and dressed himself, retracting more of her chain in the process. Sara found herself pulled up till she was standing on her knees. She watched apprehensively as he unlocked and slid back the wall panel, hardly believing her eyes. An entertainment unit with a huge flat panel TV and shelves of DVDs took up a generous portion of the space behind the panel, but the rest of it seemed to be devoted to storing all manner of depravity: sex toys, lubes and lotions, and bondage gear, leather and lingerie. He rooted around until he found what he was looking for and stood in front of Sara with a short metal bar with two loops.

He smiled. "This is one of my favourites. It's a spreader bar, and it works... like... so..." he said, securing it between her knees so that they were propped open wide. He slid his hand up her inner thigh, cupping her pussy. "Very nice, don't you think?"

Sara wriggled, trying to conquer the fear spiking through her at being so exposed. She was terrified that he might make her cum all over his hand. "No."

"I don't think you're appreciating how much fun this can be. For example..." his voice trailed off as he having retrieved a massive 12" black rubber cock from the cabinet, showing it to her.

Sara felt the blood drain from her face. "No," she said again.

"No?" he asked, sliding the tip of it between her pussy lips. Sara arched reflexively, despite her terror. "I suppose this one would be a little advanced. Be a dear and clean it off." He pressed the tip of it to her mouth. When she refused to open her mouth, he stuck his hand between her legs and fingered her core until she gasped. He shoved the head of it in between her teeth, still rubbing her clit in small circles.

Sara moaned helplessly in the back of her throat as Lukas slid it into her mouth, gently pumping it in and out, but not so deeply that she gagged. His fingers continued their slow caress. She felt herself grow wetter in response as she stared helplessly at him, her lips stretched around the black dildo, her eyes begging him to take it out.

"Do you taste yourself, sweetheart? Like citrus and honey. Damn, woman, those lips are wasted on this thing." He pulled the dong out of her mouth and sucked his fingers thoughtfully, watching her. "I can't wait to let you lick yourself off my cock instead."

Her breath racing, Sara said nothing.

Lukas smiled. "You're so patiently waiting for whatever I decide to do next. Well, I've got just the thing for my naughty little hentai girl. Let's watch your first hentai, so you can see exactly what I mean."

After rummaging in the DVD collection, he popped a disc in the tray. Lukas knelt on the bed behind Sara as the anime started up, wrapping his arms around her waist and watching over her shoulder. It was in Japanese and she couldn't make out what they were saying, but clearly the dialogue was only cursory. In short order, a dark-haired young woman riding a crowded subway car in an even shorter skirt was being groped from behind. The woman gasped out a few short protests as the hand slid into the ass of her panties and penetrated her deeply.

"No, stop, please," Lukas imitated the woman's falsetto in Sara's ear as he slid his own hand over her ass. He grinned at Sara's yelp, tilting her her chin back towards the screen as the woman got off the subway and was trapped in an empty washroom by her attacker. Before long, she was on her knees, sucking on the man's huge, thickly-veined penis. A wet slurping accompanied the bobbing of the her head and the man's grunts as he held her by the shoulders. The view of the woman reversed, showing an up-skirt of her soaked panties and cum-streaked thighs..

Sara watched in an almost horrified fascination as the man eventually came all over the girl's face and then pushed her backwards. The girl made a few cursory exclamations and gasps as the screen was filled with an extreme closeup of him between her legs, sinking his shaft deep. The sound of flesh meeting flesh pouring out of the speakers as he pounded into her, white cum coating him and leaking everywhere.

Sara whimpered, overstimulated. She could feel the blood rushing to her crotch, her clitoris throbbing like it had a heartbeat of its own. Lukas made a small sound of pleasure, startling Sara as sat on his knees in front of her, kneading her breasts in time with the man's grunting thrusts. Wetness began to ooze down her own thighs as Lukas pinched and rolled her nipples, milking them. And then, he closed his mouth over her right nipple. Sara cried out, shuddering, as his tongue swirled over and around it, suckling. It felt so good that she missed the moment when the man on screen flipped the girl over and impaled her from behind.

She felt hot, dizzy, and like her head might explode. Sara's need was so hot and agonizing that she almost wept in relief when Lukas slid a finger deep inside her, though it wasn't enough. Not nearly enough. Her near-suspension kept her from moving purposely enough against his hand to satisfy that great, burning itch. The sounds of penetration and moaning in the animated porn tantalized her with the promise of greater pleasure, and Sara felt desperately needy.

Then, even the little that she had was taken away.

Lukas withdrew his finger, a smile lurking around the corners of his mouth.

"No!" Sara moaned in frustration, yanking at her shackles.

He winked at her, and bent down, brushing his nose against her pubic hair. "Mmm, hot pussy. You smell good, love."

Sara moaned again, shivering, her back arching in her need for more.

Lukas unreeled some of her chain, and pushed her backwards on the bed. He knelt over her, his cock pulsing, taking it into his fist.

"Do you want me, love?" he asked in a low, husky voice as he rubbed his shaft. A drip of pre-come beaded and fell between her breasts. "Do you want me to slide my cock inside of you and fuck you like the little hentai girl?"

Watching him masturbate was so goddamn hot. If Sara's mouth wasn't so dry, she might have said yes. The desire was so intense, she agonized, caught between need and logic. This man kidnapped her! She knew almost nothing about him, except his name and that he worked for Johann. Yet... her body didn't care. She needed him inside of her almost as bad as she needed air to breathe.

Lukas smiled at her indecision, and began to secure her to the bed, spread-eagled. "Just to keep you from doing anything you shouldn't be," he explained. "Goodnight, sweetheart," he whispered, giving her a chaste kiss on one cheek, withdrawing.

No!thought Sara desperately, but her mouth remained paralyzed with shock that he was leaving.No, no, NO! Don't leave me like this!

THE DOOR SHUT BEHIND HIM, AND THE LIGHT TURNED OFF, BUT THE ANIMATED PORN CONTINUED PLAYING. SARA WATCHED THE SAME GIRL LIP-LOCKED WITH A BLONDE WOMAN WHO HAD WALKED IN ON THEM IN THE WASHROOM, WHO LATER ENDED UP FUCKING HER WITH A LARGE BLUE STRAP-ON. SARA SHUDDERED, ARCHING HELPLESSLY.

Ildana
Ildana
48 Followers