A Married Couple's Fantasy Cruise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dave110256
dave110256
1,154 Followers

"You're embarrassing me," I said.

Jenn put her hand on my leg, quickly working her way to my crotch. She started rubbing my cock through the material as she looked at me seductively.

"It's your turn tonight," she said, licking her lips.

I couldn't say anything. She continued rubbing my cock as her friend moved in next to me.

"Hi, I'm Candy," our new friend said.

"Pleased to meet you," I said.

"I'm VERY pleased to meet you," said Candy as her hand joined Jenn's on my cock. "Nice cock."

I swear my eyes rolled back in my head as both women were stroking my cock as it grew, stretching the material almost to it's breaking point. Candy reached into my suit and released my cock, stroking me firmly as she gazed into my eyes. Jenn's hand was cupping my balls, giving them a little squeeze.

"I want that cock, Let's go somewhere private, "Candy said seductively.

"You'll have to let go for a few minutes, I'm in no condition to get out of the tub," I answered.

Both ladies let go of my cock as I tried to tuck everything back in. I was so fucking excited, I couldn't make it go down though. They were chuckling about it. Women just didn't fucking understand, we can't just turn that little thing off. I had to think about something else or my raging erection would never go down, My mother, yeah, that's it, think about my mother naked. That did the trick!

"Are we ready?" Jenn asked a few minutes later.

"Not yet, where are we going?"

"Never mind, just follow us," Jenn said as she and Candy both got out of the tub together. Every fucking eye in the area was on the two of them. I don't think either of them had any idea the effect they had on men making us weak at the knees, with stiff cocks.

It was my first chance to get a good look at Candy, she was an absolute knockout! She was tall, slender and stacked. Damn, I just had to sit there as each of them packed up to leave. I was still in the tub watching as they approached, still trying to think about my mother.

"Let's go Hun," said Jenn.

I tucked my cock down as far as I could, still almost totally erect. I had to get out and go with them now though. It seemed like all eyes were on me as I could see smiles on the faces of fellow men as they saw me get out of the tub, escorted by these two beautiful women. I had no idea where we were going. I was the envy of every man looking at us.

We closed the door behind us as we left the adult section, now walking past the stage of the theater we had to go through to get to the elevators. The girls each took a hand of mine and led me onto the stage though, going behind the curtains. I didn't have a clue where we were going but I was so turned on that my erection was now struggling to be released from my tight shorts, actually poking through the leg opening now. My imagination was running wild thinking of the possibilities.

As soon as we were behind the curtains in the dark, four hands were all over me. My suit was down in a flash as both ladies dropped to their knees. Candy and Jenn each had one hand on my cock with the other on my ass. My hands went right for Candy's tits, untying her top with one pull of a loop and removing it. I did the same to Jenn as these two topless, sexy women stood before me, each stroking my cock. Candy's tits were fabulous, Jenn was even checking them out. They either had the same plastic surgeon or chose the same implants, they had almost identical tits.

Candy was first to lean forward, her tongue circling the head of my cock, licking the fluid already oozing from the tip. Jenn's tongue met Candy's as both circled my cock now, tongues wrapped around the shaft licking down the length as their hands cupped my balls.

Candy covered my cock with her mouth, her hot breath and tongue making my cock swell. She engulfed my shaft, taking most of me as she plunged down on my cock, Jenn's tongue working the exposed portion, wrapping it around as she slurped.

The ladies were now touching each other as well, cupping and squeezing each others' breasts as they orally assaulted my cock. Candy was now treating my cock like candy, pounding me with her mouth.

I couldn't believe my eyes, Candy was taking my entire cock into her throat, gagging on each plunge as my lovely wife sucked her tits. Jenn was sucking her tits! I had all I could do not to explode at that very second seeing Jenn touching another woman this way.

Then Candy released my cock as they embraced, kissing each other passionately as they fondled each others' tits. I had to do something as I positioned myself behind Jenn and entered her pussy, pushing in completely. She was so wet and I was too horny to work up to anything, I wanted to fuck.

As I pounded Jenn's pussy from behind Candy dropped to Jenn's tit, sucking one and kneading the other, pinching her nipple. Jenn came instantly, stiffening, moaning as I felt her release. I was so close to cumming I could feel it build.

"Pull out, fuck Candy," Jenn said.

I obeyed, immediately pulling my cock from Jenn's pussy as Candy positioned herself for me. She leaned onto a metal chair, holding it as I slid into her tight pussy. She wasn't as wet as Jenn but I still pushed right in, wanting to fuck her.

Jenn was now sucking Candy's tit as her hand was tightly around the base of my cock, feeling my shaft as it entered Candy. She gripped tightly as I withdrew to the head, then pushed forward again, giving her my entire length as my balls slapped her pussy. Jenn was holding on tight as if to witness my fucking another woman.

Candy was now moaning as I picked up the pace, now rocking in and out out her pussy, my balls swaying and slapping her with every push forward.

"Fuck her pussy, fill her with your cum darling," Jenn said as Candy tensed.

Candy was cumming hard, Pushing against me as I rammed her pussy from behind. She was moaning as I felt her moisture, causing me to lose control as she squirted onto my cock.

My cock swelled as Jenn squeezed it tight, milking me on every pull from her pussy, touching Candy's pussy each time I trust forward. I gripped Candy's hips, squeezing her as I felt my eruption build. I stiffened, my eyes closed tight as I forced my cock into her pussy hard, feeling my first release explode into her.

I growled as my cum shot from my cock, splashing Candy's pussy with my hot seed. My cock jerked again as another load of gooey cum erupted into Candy, I could feel it escaping as I continued my assault on her pussy.

Candy was cumming as she clamped tightly onto my cock, almost as if it were in a vise, the cum being drawn from me by her. She screamed, not caring if anyone heard, or not being able to control it as her fluids covered my cock and pubic hair.

My Grunts joined her screams as I continued ejaculating into her hot cunt, my wife assisting by milking my sperm. I came such a steady flow, I felt as if it were a constant release now, my cum mixing with hers, pouring from her pussy as I continued pounding it.

My wife's hand was no longer on my cock, her tongue was on my balls as I slowed, letting her clean my sticky hot cum from my cock as I felt her tongue rimming Candy's pussy. Jenn was lapping my release from Candy''s pussy as I held still, my orgasm finished, my cock still hard and twitching deep inside Candy.

Jenn was licking both of us as I pulled from Candy, feeling my cum follow my exit as Jenn's tongue took my cock's place, catching the escaping fluids as she lapped feverishly. Candy was cumming again, her hands now on Jenn's head, pulling Jenn into her hard as she continued sucking my juices from her pussy. Candy was again screaming as she shuddered, her legs wrapped around Jenn's head, shaking. Jenn moaned as she lapped my fluid, bringing Candy to an intense orgasm, her face drenched with moisture.

Candy relaxed as she released, Jenn parting from her pussy as she kissed Candy, sharing my cum with her as their tongues explored each others' mouths. I was so turned on seeing my wife being this uninhibited, so sexually free. I found myself just standing there, staring in amazement.

As they parted, I kissed each of them, kind of wishing this had been in a bed. This was incredible, with two incredibly sexy women. A once in a lifetime experience, so I thought.

"That was wonderful," I said.

"Maybe my husband will join us tomorrow night," Candy said.

Holt shit, she's married and wants a foursome now?

"What?" I asked stupidly.

"I knew she was married. Her husband is sea sick today. They're swingers so he told her to find someone to have fun with. That's why we were laughing in the tub," Jenn said.

We all got dressed, said our good byes and left for our rooms. I know a had a huge smile on my face all the way to the room.

"Are you really interested in a swap with a couple?" I asked as we settled into the room for the night.

"Why not? We've done about everything else this vacation but it's your call Hun. Nothing can happen out of the sight of the other though please," Jenn said.

"I totally agree, we'll wait until we meet him and see," I said.

Wow, we still had a few days left of our vacation and most of our sexual fantasies had come true. I had been with two beautiful women at the same time, my wife had been ravaged by three men at the same time. Surprisingly, neither of us had any regrets or jealousy issues afterward. We were actually stimulated with the idea of even doing more. We were two wild sex fiends this vacation, it was great.

We got a great night's sleep, I even woke up in the middle of the night thinking about what had happened earlier and surprised Jenn by slipping my cock into her as she slept. She woke, startled, then we had great sex reliving our adventures as we fucked. God, I loved this woman!

We were pretty much in a routine now, getting up about the same time, going to breakfast, taking it easy until late morning. Then we'd go to our favorite little area on the ship, the adult section, and get some sun and make new friends.

Candy's husband, John was feeling better today as he joined her. He wasn't a bad looking guy but I could tell he definitely wasn't Jenn's type. He was kind of a nerd, thin and balding. All we could figure is that he must have made a ton of money to attract someone like Candy, but then again, maybe she just plain fell in love with him.

Jenn and I had some private time in the hot tub with nobody else around so we got a chance to talk things over.

"What do you think about John babe?" I asked Jenn already knowing the answer.

'He's a real nice guy but to be honest, he's a bit of a dork. I don't think I could force myself to do anything with him, sorry," Jenn said.

"I figured the same thing, no problem. Maybe something else will come up. This boat seems to be full of opportunities and sexy people. Besides, I'm with the sexiest woman on board anyway," I said meaning every word.

"Thank you sweetheart, I love you,"

We enjoyed our soak and our little talk, returning to the loungers about twenty minutes later.

"Well folks, would you like to party together tonight?" Candy asked.

"We are just about beat, we'll have to play it by ear Hun," I answered trying not to be insulting or too obvious with my lack of attraction toward her husband.

We hung out with them for the rest of the afternoon, then returned to the room to get ready for dinner.

Tonight was formal dress night so Jenn picked out a form fitting little black dress, low neckline, matching high heels and a cute little matching handbag. She always looked like a million bucks, especially in this dress. I loved how her nipples poked firmly through the material as she wore no bra.

I chose a nice black suit, beige shirt and red tie.....OK, she chose my attire but I had to admit we looked great together as we stood in the mirror.

We left for the dining room and were seated with another very nice looking couple. They appeared to be a little older than us, maybe in their mid thirties but were very fit and attractive. I could tell instantly that Jenn liked what she saw and the lady was very petite, brunette, nice green eyes, average height and looked like she had natural tits. If I had to guess I'd say probably a C cup, perfect for natural tits. She wasn't wearing a bra either, had very firm tits with a low neckline. She was extremely sexy.

I suppose I should describe the man as well, even though I couldn't take my eyes off his wife. He looked to be a little over six feet tall, very muscular build, dark hair and eyes, very masculine looking. Kind of a guy's guy.

"Hi there, we are Jenn and Dan," Jenn introduced us always thinking of the proper thing to do.

"Hi there, we're Alice and Joe, pleased to meet you," Alice replied.

We made small talk before the meal, talking about our jobs, lives and where we lived. We were surprised we hadn't seen them before and asked them where they'd been hanging out.

"We've spent most of our time at the pool, soaking up the sun. It's nice but at times overrun with kids," Joe said.

"Do you know there's an all adult section, for the 21 and older crowd? We spend most of our time there. I get to wear my racier bikinis without the fear of families seeing me. It's nice, really laid back," Jenn said.

"We had no idea it existed, I wish they'd tell us this stuff. Where is it?" Alice asked.

We talked all about it and some of the great times we'd had so far, leaving out the risque stuff of course but mentioning how sexually charged the area was.

"Well, we will definitely spend tomorrow there," said Joe.

"It's open at night too. They have dancing and great hot tubs," Jenn said hoping they'd be there.

We finished dinner, thoroughly enjoying the company of Alice and Joe, they were very nice people. They decided to meet us in the adult section at seven o'clock. We departed, excited as we headed to our rooms to change for a nice evening of enjoying the hot tub and dancing.

Jenn and I got back to the room, Jenn going through her clothes looking for just the right suit to wear.

"No more see through shit for me tonight," I said.

"OK, wear this one," as she tossed me another new one. Now what?

"Do I have to wear this?" I asked

"Only if you want me to wear this," she answered as she held up what appeared to be a tiny yellow suit. I couldn't tell, there didn't look like there was enough material to cover her nipples.

I changed into the yellow suit she gave me, again it was like the other ones. Hopefully this one wouldn't be quite as transparent. I actually liked the looks of it on me, becoming comfortable with being a little risque.

Jenn came out of the bathroom giving me an immediate erection, Holy Fuck! She was wearing the tiniest little string bikini I had ever seen. It was a g-string bottom, barely covering her pussy. The top was tied in the back, the front being two tiny pieces of triangular shaped materiel, barely covering the nipples. God, she was one sexy woman.

"Let's go!" she said as she put her robe on and opened the door.

I had to practically run to catch her as she was already on her way down the hallway. I had no idea how she could move so quickly in those cute little yellow high heels, they had to be six inches tall. Her legs looked so sexy in them.

I think we made it there in record time, I was sure she was hoping our new friends were there already but we were first to arrive. We found four loungers all together and saved two for them. Drinks were ordered quickly, we even ordered a few for our friends to greet them with.

Alice and Joe arrived about 15 minutes after us, Joe's eyes locked onto Jenn's tits and mine were scanning his lovely bride. Alice had a great body, lean and muscular with very nice large, natural tits. She was wearing a bikini, nothing half as revealing as Jenn's but it definitely did justice to her body. She had nice full hips with a very narrow waist, her tits nicely filled out the top showing a lot of cleavage.

Joe still had his eyes all over Jenn, I swear I noticed a slight bulge growing in his shorts too. He was wearing a very average suit, the kind I usually wore. Jenn was really checking him out, he had a very muscular chest with huge biceps. He surely spent a lot of time in the gym, as did Alice.

"Here's a couple of drinks," Jenn announced as she handed them to our friends.

"Thank you, the next round is on us," said Joe.

Joe couldn't keep his eyes off Jenn, I think Alice was taking notice of this and it was starting to annoy her. I decided I'd have to show her a little extra attention to take the edge off. Joe and Jenn were already hitting it off, she was a great flirt. Men couldn't resist her either.

"Want to join me in the tub Alice?" I asked.

"If it's OK with Joe, I'll have to ask," she said sheepishly.

"Go ahead Hun, enjoy yourself. Jenn and I can hold down the fort," Joe answered.

I took her hand, leading her to the hot tub as we got in. I sat next to her, there were only a few other people in there with us.

"So, how long have you been married," I asked trying to break the ice.

"Twelve years, next month,"

"You're a great looking couple, Joe's a very lucky man,"

"You're being too kind. How can you say that when you're married to the sexiest woman on the ship?" Alice asked.

"I'm not so sure about that. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and from where I'm sitting, you're at least tied with her for that honor,"

"Oh, thank you. But it's not true. Joe hardly ever tells me that anymore,"

"I'm sure he thinks you are, how could he not? You're gorgeous and very sexy. If I were single, you'd be the one lady on the ship I'd pursue," I said.

"That's so sweet, especially coming from such a handsome, sexy man,"

"Thank you Alice, you're too sweet," I answered trying to work this thing into something.

I was sure as I glanced over at Jenn and Joe that they were getting cozy as they were now sitting next to each other. He was still staring at her tits, not even trying to hide it. I swear I noticed her looking toward his crotch as well, she was such a flirt.

I thought I'd push things a little and move a little closer, letting my leg barely touch hers. She looked at me, almost stunned.

"I'm sorry, didn't mean to bump into you," I said trying to be discrete.

"It's OK, just surprised me. You're such a handsome man. I haven't been this close to another man in many years," Alice said.

I looked over again toward Jenn and Joe noticing they had gotten very close now. Her leg was touching his now, and it hadn't gone unnoticed. I wish I could have listened in on their conversation, I know she was turning up the heat just by seeing his reaction to her.

"They look like they're getting along well," Alice said as she looked over at Jenn and Joe."Should we check on them?"

"It looks like it. I think we're getting along quite well ourselves. I think they'll be fine without us for a while. I'd like to spend some time with you anyway."

I moved a little closer again, this time with my thigh touching hers. I could feel her actually shake, either in fear or excitement.

I looked at Jenn again and she had her hand resting on Joe's knee, his hand over hers. Alice noticed this at the same time and wasn't quite sure what to do.

I placed my hand on her knee, taking a big chance now. She looked me in the eyes without moving this time but sat completely still, still shaking. I knew she was very nervous.

"I'm sorry if I'm being too forward, I just find you very attractive," I said.

"I don't know, this isn't something we do. I just don't know," Alice said.

I could tell she was going to be a lot more difficult to crack than Joe was being. Jenn already had them holding hands, looking in each others' eyes saying who knows what to each other.

"Just tell me to leave you alone and I will," I said.

dave110256
dave110256
1,154 Followers