A Married Man's Fantasy No. 01

Story Info
My first attempt at writing about one of my fantasies.
2.5k words
3.99
60.1k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story about a fantasy a married man has about his wife.

*

My wife Christy and I have been together for several years and are very much in love. My wife is about 5'7", blond, and has an absolutely sexy curvy body. Before we got married we dated seriously for over a year. While we were dating we had a very active social life, going out to bars on the weekends, hosting parties, and spending time with several friends on a regular basis. I had just graduated with my graduate degree and Christy had just received her undergraduate. There were a lot of fun times.

Since we have been married, life has become less exciting. Although we have always had a healthy sex life, we have both admitted that we sometimes have to turn to fantasies to get ourselves in the mood. We have never actually shared any of those private fantasies with each other though. One of my favorite fantasies started because of something that happened at a bar several years ago while we were dating.

It was a year before we got married and we were both in our mid-20s. We had a large group of friends and were very active in spending time with all of our friends several days a week. One of my closest friends, Bobby, and I met in college. Bobby was a tall Hispanic guy about the same age. He and I had several classes together and became close friends. One day while I was at work Bobby called me to tell me he had won a happy hour at a local bar through a radio contest. He said it was going to be Friday night and it would be free drinks for 15 people. It was just what Christy and I needed after a long week so I told him we would be there.

Friday afternoon I picked Christy up from her house after work. She was excited to have a night of drinks, laughs, and fun to unwind from the week. Several of our mutual friends would be there and it was the perfect start to our weekend. When we arrived Bobby and a few of our friends were already there. We placed our drink orders and joined the party that had already started.

After our first round I had started to make my way to the other end of the room catching up with friends while Christy had stayed talking to Bobby. I looked back at my girlfriend and I saw Bobby leaning down whispering something in her ear. Christy suddenly got this very irritated and angry look on her face. She put her drink down and stormed over my way. Before I could even ask what was wrong, she grabbed my arm and said, "Let's go, we're leaving!" I followed her out and after we got in the car I asked her what was wrong. "Nothing, let's just go back to your place", she replied.

As we drove back to my house she looked at me and said, "Do you know what Bobby said to me at the bar? He told me that if I was ever unsatisfied with you in bed to give him a call and he'd come satisfy me himself!" I chuckled a little bit and told her he was probably kidding. I reminded her that the majority of our friends had a very perverted sense of humor. "I don't care", she said, "It was not appropriate and it was really messed up!" We drove the rest of the way in silence. When we got home I fixed us drinks and started tell her jokes to take her mind off of what Bobby had told her. After a couple of hours we had both completely forgotten the incident earlier that night, or so I thought.

Fast forward about a year and a half.

Christy and I had been married for about 3 months. The wedding had gone of smoothly, we had an amazing honeymoon, and the first three months of marriage was an amazing time. We were driving home from visiting with family when my wife and I got into a heated discussion about one of her friends that I didn't think was a good person because of things she had said about Christy. Out of the blue my wife brought up that incident from over a year ago that involved my friend Bobby. I didn't think she remembered it, and I told her that I had no recollection of it. In actuality, I remembered the incident, but hadn't thought about it since that night. I thought it was odd that she would bring it up, especially after such a long period of time had passed. Bobby had even been a groomsman in our wedding, and Christy never said anything about it.

Christy was still disgusted by what he had said, and I told her I was too. And I was, for the most part, upset with what he said. At the same time, there was this small voice in the back of my head that actually got me excited. This voice painted a picture, one that became one of the hottest fantasies I had ever had.

My wife and I invited Bobby over for dinner and drinks. It's not unusual to have a dinner party, even with just one of our friends. After dinner we sit around the fireplace and television and enjoy each other's company, talk, and joke around. It is already very late, but the part feels like it just getting started. My wife and Bobby are getting pretty wasted, and I'm starting to feel quite intoxicated myself. I offer to refresh everyone's drinks and head to the kitchen.

While I am in the kitchen I glance up at a mirror that gives me a view of the living room. I see my wife lean over and whisper something to Bobby. I can't hear them from the kitchen, but she doesn't know I can see her place her hand on Bobby's leg, very close to his groin. I feel a little sting of jealousy, I'm not sure I like what I am seeing, but I don't move. I continue to watch the mirror to see what happens.

I hear my wife giggle as she leans over and kisses Bobby on the cheek. She slowly begins to rub her hand up and down his thigh getting closer to the growing bulge in his pants. It is hard to tell from such a distance but his bulge appears to be very large. As the action continues to develop I suddenly notice that my cock is rock hard and look down at the tent that I am pitching in my pants. How could I be so turned on by this? It was only a fantasy! I never imagined it would happen in reality!

As I look up from my raging erection I see my wife is now kissing Bobby on the lips. I think I even see her tongue flick out between her beautiful red lips and enter Bobby's mouth. Christy's hand has also moved directly to the now enormous bulge in Bobby's pants where it was slowly massaging Bobby's big cock. It was obvious that his was getting to the point of no return. I had a tough choice to make. Do I make a loud entrance into the other room and interrupt what was happening? Or do I sit back and let it happen, and enjoy myself at the same time?

I started to rub my cock through my pants and took that as a sign that I wanted this to continue and to enjoy it. I returned my attention to the mirror where I saw my wife starting to unbutton Bobby's shirt. As she removed his shirt my jaw dropped. I knew Bobby was athletic like me, after all we go on runs together and he at the gym regularly, but I was not prepared for what I saw. His entire torso was chiseled to perfection. He had a washboard stomach, a huge strong chest and some of the biggest shoulders I had seen on someone that was not a body builder. My wife was also obviously shocked by the long pause she took just staring at his shirtless body. Her pause didn't last too long however, before the action started again.

Christy began kissing him passionately, with one hand rubbing his strong chest and the other hand starting to undo the button on his jeans. I move away from the island in the kitchen so I can get a better angle in the mirror. I see my wife has gotten her left hand into Bobby's pants and was frantically trying to pull his hard cock out of his pants. I had to get a better view of some of the hottest action I had seen. I didn't want them to see me, because I didn't want them to stop, so I snuck around the other side of the house and came in behind them on the couch. They didn't seem to notice me; in fact I think they had completely forgotten that I was in the house.

By the time I walked into the room behind them on the couch my wife had disappeared. I know what she was doing, however, because I hard some loud slurping noises. I moved over to get a better view and saw my wife sucking one of the biggest cocks I had ever seen. I thought my cock was big at about 7" and thick enough that my wife's hand barely wraps around it, but Bobby's brown cock was even larger. If I had to guess at least 9" long and almost as thick as a beer bottle! I've never been sexually attracted to men, but the sight of my beautiful blonde wife sucking this giant dick made my hard cock even harder than it was before and I became even more turned on.

As I was enjoying an extremely hot show, Bobby started to stand my wife up. As she was standing up he turned her around so that they were both facing away from me. My wife obviously didn't see me standing there. Bobby stood up behind her and wrapped his big arms around her. As he gave her a strong hug he started to lift her shirt over her head. My wife wiggled her beautiful curvy ass as she was being undressed by her new lover. Bobby slowly removed each of her remaining layers of clothing, each one revealing more of my wife's sexy body. As he removed her panties, he bent her over and kneeled down. He took in my wife's hot dripping pussy and immediately began eating her out.

My wife began to moan deeply as Bobby's long tongue danced in and out of her wet pussy. By this time I had removed my own pants and was stroking my hard 7" cock. My heart was racing, and I hadn't been this turned on in a long time.

When Bobby had his fill of Christy's luscious pussy, he sat down on the couch and turned my wife around. She climbed on Bobby's lap all while staring at his big cock. She bit her lower lip as he held his cock up ready to impale her. She lowered herself slowly onto his dick. Inch by inch she sat down on one of my best friend's cocks and moaned every step of the way. She paused for a second as she took all 9 inches of him into her tight soaking wet pussy. As she started moving up and down on his magnificent cock she leaned back and her eyes started to roll back in her head. As she was coming down from the initial waves of pleasure she looked straight ahead and saw me standing there. For a brief moment she had a look of shock and shame on her face. But as she noticed that I had my hard dick in my hands and was pumping away, she got a slight grin on her face and winked at me.

Christy began to ride Bobby's cock like her life depended on it. She picked up the pace and was no longer moaning softly, but was starting to audibly scream. Bobby's large hands grasped as my wife's perfect tits as they bounced up and down. "Fuck me with that big brown cock!" she screamed. My wife began to orgasm as she screamed very loudly and began to convulse and shake. Her orgasm lasted at least 30 seconds and it took her several minutes of slowly riding Bobby's cock to come back down.

My wife got up off of Bobby's lap and got down on her knees in front of him, all the while looking me in the eyes. She took his massive shaft in her mouth look up up at Bobby, and at me. She took most of him in her eager mouth and began to give Bobby a very hot, wet, and aggressive blow job. As Bobby began to near climax he grabbed her by the back of the head and held her on his cock. He grunted several times as he came in her mouth. My wife's eyes got big as she attempted to deal with the amount of cum that his large dick was dumping into her mouth. After Bobby finished cumming my wife released his now softening cock and gave him, and me, a big smile showing she had swallowed all of his cum.

Not wanted Bobby to know that I had experienced the whole incident first-hand, I slowly backed out of the room. I found refuge in the guest bathroom and closed my eyes picturing my wife sucking his huge cock. I came all over the bathroom door. It was an extremely strong orgasm for not having received the blowjob myself. After I cleaned up I headed out of the bathroom and my wife and Bobby had re-dressed and were sitting on the couch. I brought the now warm drinks in from the kitchen and as I walked into the room Bobby stood up and said he had to call it a night.

We shook hands and Bobby headed out to his car. After he left and shut the door my wife walked over to me, grabbed me by the shirt, and pulled me in for a deep kiss. I could taste this musky, salty flavor on her mouth that I could only guess was what his cum tasted like. It was strange, but I enjoyed the kiss and began to kiss back.

My wife moved her hand down to my cock which was very hard again. She pulled me to the bedroom where we fucked like we haven't in a very long time.

What was once only a fantasy had become reality, and I think we both really liked it. What other fantasies did we want to share with each other?