A Master Calls

Story Info
A husband finds a new master for his wife.
2.9k words
4.38
53.9k
32
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was hard to put into words that feeling she felt as the black leather cuffs were being fastened around her wrists. A tingle ran down her spine as that process of being restrained began.

She glanced down at their four-poster bed in front of her and saw the array of things lying there. A long thick black leather strap; a black handled flogger; a brown leather paddle; a black leather collar; an assortment of nipple clamps, chains and butt plugs; a silver spreader with attachments for the ankles and the black silk blindfold. There was also something new there this time - a red riding crop with a leather flap at the end of it.

James, her husband of five years, said nothing as he went about his routine. It had been over a month since they had last played out this fantasy and she was a little surprised when he came home that afternoon and told her what they would be doing that night. It was not the short notice but the fact that last time she had upset him and hurt his feelings. Samantha wanted more than he could give her. James was not really into BDSM and he only took part because it was her fantasy and he wanted to please her. He could not be as forceful and dominant as she would have liked and he certainly could not dish out pain the way she wanted it. Last time she had voiced her frustration and she had regretted it. James was a kind, gentle man and a caring husband. She loved him very much and the last thing she wanted was to hurt him.

As he attached the metal spreader bar to her ankles she wondered why he had left her short black camisole top and black silk thong on. He usually had her dressed in just stockings and suspenders but tonight she had these other things on as well. But she never asked him why and anyway silence was the order of the day when he was restraining her.

Once the bar was in place he attached the rope from the pulley to the rings in her cuffs and then pulled on the end until her hands were fully raised in the air, before securing the other end to a ring on the wall. Next came the collar and then the blindfold. Secured and blindfolded she felt a surge of wetness between her thighs as a shiver of excitement ran through her.

"How do you feel?" he asked her as he flicked her long dark hair back over her shoulders.

"Wonderful!" she told him.

"Look, I've been thinking over what you said last time," he started to say.

"Darling please forget it I...I didn't mean it," she cut in.

"No Sam," he said sharply. "I know you need more than I can give you and.......and.....I have decided to get someone in to do it properly."

"JAMES!" she exclaimed.

"It's okay," he told her. "He is very experienced at this sort of thing and he has assured me that he knows how far to go. And he has also assured me that he won't touch you in anyway...apart from the S&M stuff."

"James....you're joking...please tell me you are joking!"

"I'm serious Sam....this is no joke!"

"Oh my God! James no!"

His hand slipped inside her thong and his gentle fingers penetrated her wetness. "Come on Sam relax, it's just a bit of fun and I know deep down inside it is what you want."

"But he is going to see me like this! Do I know him?"

"He is fairly local but I doubt if you know him. I certainly don't!"

"James I don't think we should do this," she told him.

He withdrew his wet fingers and held them against her lips. She could taste and smell her own excitement. "I don't think you really mean that and anyway you have no choice.....after all I am the boss!"

She felt another surge of wetness with the excitement but it quickly turned into nervous panic when the doorbell rang.

"That's him," he said softly in her ear. "I have given him two hours with you."

"Will.....will....you be here with him?" She asked him.

"No. He insists on being alone with you so I will be going to the pub for a couple of pints."

"James please stay!" she called out as the bedroom door closed.

"James!" she cried again, but it was in vain. He was gone.

She hung there in silence straining her ears to pick up any sounds for a few minutes and then suddenly she heard the bedroom door open and close. In her darkness all she could hear was the sound of breathing for a few moments and then she heard the sounds of zippers. Whoever it was was undressing. Suddenly she felt a presence next to her. "Who is it?" she called out.

There was just silence as she felt a finger trace its way down her back, over the waistband of her thong and down the crease of her bottom.

"Who are you?"

"Who are you Master!" came a voice she did not recognise.

"W...W....W....What do you want?"

Suddenly she felt a stinging pain across her bottom and she cried out.

"It is, What do you want Master?" he said sternly.

Her bottom stung. He had hit her with the crop. "What do you want Master?" she said.

She felt his hot breath against her cheek and she could smell his aftershave. "That's better Slut, but I think you know what I want don't you?"

"Yes," she responded.

Suddenly she felt another stinging pain across her bottom again.

"When are you going to learn?" he told her.

"Sorry Master. I am sorry Master," she said as the pain began to bite.

"Now what am I here for Slut?" he asked.

"You are here to punish me Master."

He tapped her lightly on the bottom. "I am here because that wimp of a husband of yours cannot handle you," he told her. "I am going to show you how a real Master dispenses pain and humiliation!"

She felt a shiver of both excitement and nervousness run through her.

"You used to live at number 32 Marsden Lane didn't you?"

"Y....you.....you know me!" she replied in horror.

Suddenly there was another sharp blow of the crop against her bottom. "Arrrrgh," she cried out.

"That was sore Master," she cried out.

He gave her collar a hard tug. "I am not here to be messed around Slut!" he told her.

"Sorry Master."

"And the answer is Yes, I do know you," he told her. "I remember you when you were around 14 or 15...sweet little thing in school uniform. You must be around 27 or 28 now!"

"27 Master," she told him.

He ran his hand down her front, gently tweaking her nipples before moving his hand to the waistband of her thong. "Who are you Master?" she asked him as his fingers became entwined her pubic hair.

"I am your Master!" he replied as his fingers slipped between her lips.

She sighed heavily.

"What is this?" he asked as he tugged on her pubic hair.

"Pubic hair Master!" she responded.

"Next time we meet you better have had this removed."

"Next time Master?"

"There will be many next times Slut," he told her as his fingers entered her.

"You......you....you are not supposed to touch me there Master!"

He laughed in her ear. "And who is going to stop me. Your husband is so naive and stupid to think I won't touch you."

He started to tug her thong down over her thighs. "I am going to be fucking you as well Slut!" he told her before sinking to his knees to unlock the leg restraints. Moments later her thong was removed.

Standing up once again and stroking her hair he patted her pubic mound. "What is this?" he asked.

Sam was somewhat puzzled. "It's a...it's my pussy Master."

He gave her bottom a hard slap. "Whose pussy?"

"Your pussy master!"

He returned to stroking her hair again. "That's better," he told her, "Your cunt, your ass and your tits are mine. Remember that Slut!"

The coldness in his voice sent a shiver through her body. This man meant business. "Yes Master, as you wish!"

He lifted her top over her breasts and began to fondle her. "I bet you touch yourself a lot don't you Slut?"

"Yes Master."

"How often do you masturbate?"

"Almost everyday Master," she replied as he held one of her nipples between his thumb and forefinger.

Suddenly she felt cold metal against her and then gasped as the nipple clamp was affixed. "That sore is it?" he asked.

"Yes Master," she gasped, as he took her other nipple.

Moments later tears filled her eyes as the clamps began to bite.

"You will never masturbate again without my permission. Do you understand?"

"Yes Master," she replied with voice trembling.

"I will be leaving you my mobile number and you will ring and ask me if you can masturbate. Do you understand?" He said as he gave a tug on the nipple clamp.

"Yes Master."

"You will also ring me every day to tell me what you are wearing and to ask my permission to wear panties. You are a slut remember and I shall be expecting you to look like one!"

"Yes Master," she replied as she squeezed her thighs together and felt her own wetness.

There was silence for a moment then he asked her to open her mouth wide. "This next part requires a gagging," he told her as he fitted a ball shaped object into her mouth before fastening it around her neck.

"This is the part where we get to cement an understanding between each other. You will get to understand the consequences of disobedience and I get to cement my authority."

Samantha felt another one of those shivers of sexual excitement mingled with fear as he held the thick leather strap against her bottom. She could feel its coldness as she closed her eyes waiting for him to spank. He pressed himself against her side and for the first time she felt his nakedness. She felt his hard, thick penis against her thigh. "This will be painful for you but it is necessary" he told her as he tapped her bottom with the strap.

For a few minutes he just stood there giving her a series of long gentle taps. Each time she braced herself expecting a hard painful one to follow but it didn't seem to come but then just as she started to relax it came. The force of it made her leap off the ground jolting her arms in the process. She felt his arm around her stomach as he steadied her momentarily before another hard blow struck her. She tried crying out but all she could manage was a garbled scream. With his arm still against her stomach he hit her three more times in quick succession.

She was sobbing now from the excruciating pain and she was feeling weak. He held her against him tightly and she could feel his excitement pressing into her. As she steadied he reached for the ball gag and took it from her mouth. Sam gasped in the much needed air. "Just one more to come," he said softly.

"Please Master. Please Master no more," she pleaded. "I will do anything you ask...anything...I will never disobey you," she pleaded.

"Tell me what a slut you are?"

"Yes Master I am just a filthy slut...a dirty whore....your whore Master!"

He ran his hand down her stomach to her pussy. Sam was soaking wet.

"And you want me to fuck you?"

"Yes Master you can fuck me," she cried out as his fingers penetrated her. "Take it Master. Take my cunt it belongs to you!"

He pulled his fingers free and put them against her lips. "Come on taste yourself you filthy slut!"

Sam eagerly opened her mouth and greedily sucked on his fingers.

"I want you to suck my cock now Slut. I want to feel your tongue in my ass. I want to feel my balls in your mouth Whore!"

"Yes Master. Yes Master. Anything you say!"

Moments later he had released her from the pulley and removed her nipple clamps. Guiding her to the bed and making her kneel between his legs he tightened her blindfold before pulling her head into his groin. "Show me what you can do you filthy whore!"

Sam always enjoyed sucking cock. She loved the feeling of hard flesh in her mouth and the thick tip of a cock against the back of her throat. But this was exceptional enjoyment. A stranger's cock. A very thick and long cock. Her Master's cock. She held it tightly in her hand as she ran her tongue over the large bulbous tip. She could taste pre-cum and this made her even more excited, knowing it was pleasing her Master.

Running her tongue up and down his shaft and over the head brought more pre-cum from him. Cupping his balls in her hands she took the fullness of his shaft in her mouth bringing groans of pleasure from him as she moved slowly up and down with her lips. His groans pushed her on to please him even more as she took his balls in her mouth. His sac was too big to take fully in so she took in one testicle at a time, all the while moving her hand up and down his shaft. It did not take very long to sense his closeness to a climax. She knew when the sac started to stiffen and the shaft pulsate that it was almost time and so she stopped and moved her attention to his ass.

He lay back on the bed and brought his knees up to give her full access. She had never rimmed before. She had read a lot about it but had never plucked up the courage to do it to James. This was different though. She had been ordered to do it by her Master. With one hand still gripping his shaft and slowly stroking she used her tongue to excite him. Her Master was soon moaning again as her eager tongue drove him closer to cumming.

As she felt his cock begin to twitch in her hand he suddenly stopped the proceedings. Pulling her up onto the bed and on top of him he guided his cock to her opening. "Ride me you fucking whore!" he told her.

"Gladly Master," she told him as she sank down on him.

She moved slowly at first, wanting to savour his length and thickness but he was impatient. So impatient that he reached for the flogger and lashed her across her side and back. "Move you fucking whore!" he cried out.

"Yes Master. Sorry Master," she cried out.

But even though she did speed up with faster and more forceful thrusts he still used the flogger on her. The stinging lashes hurt but the adrenalin that flowed from the sexual excitement masked the pain as she moved up and down on his manhood. He came before she did, groaning loudly as his cum shot inside her, but he remained hard long enough for her to experience her own shattering climax.

For a few minutes she rested there with his cock still embedded inside her. Her bottom, sides and back still stinging from her beatings. She wished she could see him, see the face behind that wonderful fuck. She also wanted to kiss him. "Thank you Master for pleasing this whore," she said softly as she found his lips and kissed him.

Still inside her he flipped her over on her back and pushed her arms above her head and began to slowly thrust into her. "I think you are going to make a very good Slut," he told her, as he kissed her.

"Thank you Master I have always wanted to be a Slut. Teach me Master to be your special whore!" she cried out as he began to thrust harder and deeper.

Sam could still feel the stings of her flogging and spanking next morning as she slipped out bed leaving James fast asleep and snoring. The memories of that last fuck and a sixth and final lash of the strap after he had put her over his knee before dressing, put a spring in her step and a new joy in her heart. She crept downstairs, still naked, and found her mobile phone. "I am naked Master," she said quietly before telling him what she wanted to wear that day.

"No knickers today Slut," he responded.

"Of course Master," she responded.

"Don't forget to shave!" he warned.

"I shaved last night after you left Master," she told him as she ran her hand over her naked mound.

"Very good my slut," he told her. "I will ring you the day after tomorrow to arrange my next visit," he added as he rang off.

Sam smiled and started to touch herself. "Damn," she muttered. "I forgot to ask him if could masturbate." She started to dial his number again and then stopped and started to giggle before sitting down in the armchair.

Her fingers began to slowly work themselves up and down her lips and over her clitty. "Hmmmmm,"she sighed, as she contemplated her punishment for being a filthy disobedient slut