A Masterful Seduction by the Book

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MsQuote
MsQuote
54 Followers

"I'd just like to see it, that's all," I said.

He took me by the arm and guided me down the wooden steps since I couldn't hold onto the handrail. His basement had never been finished. The cement walls and cinder block walls were painted dull and dingy shades of waterproof grays. Aged pipes and vents and bare light bulbs hung from the wood supports above. It felt cool and damp and creepy yet clean.

He led me into a separate room that looked very innocuous from the outside, like a storage room. Inside, there were ropes of different fibers, colors and lengths neatly hung from hooks on a pegboard wall. On another pegboard wall hung a collection of crops and floggers of different sizes and materials, as well as an assortment of cuffs and restraints that I had no idea how they were used. They certainly weren't the kinds of things I saw in the sex toy shops that looked like, well, for lack of a better word, toys. Wooden beams with metal clasps were bolted to one of the cinder block walls. There was a workbench with plastic drawers that I had no idea what they contained. It was all so primeval looking. Scary, yet intriguing. Intriguing because of the contrast of his otherwise well-appointed and decorated house. Intriguing because of his rather proper and gentlemanly nature. It just didn't seem to fit.

"I would have preferred that you would have given me a chance to explain how deep I am into this before I brought you down here," he said. "Believe me, I've brought women down here before who I thought were well prepared and had some experience as subs. Some of them got freaked out by all of this and headed for the hills. I could understand where they were coming from."

I didn't say a word. I just looked around the room in awe. I was drawn to the wall with the ropes. I took one of the longer ones in my and ran it through my hands. I was surprised with how soft it felt to my touch. I kept running my hand over it almost as if I were caressing it.

"It's meant to be soft," he said. "It's excellent for beginners who aren't used to being tied for extensive periods of time or if there's any kind of mobility involved so it doesn't chafe the skin."

I stayed silent Instead of asking him what he did with these ropes, I imagined what it might be like to be tied up in them -- how he would do it, how I would feel in them, what he would do if he were to bind me up In them.

He came up from behind me and put one arm around my torso and whispered in my ear, "You look lost in thought."

"I am," I said.

The words barely came out of my mouth in a tone much softer and different than what I was used to hearing. My words were short, but not terse. I felt lost, if not hypnotized. I continued running my hands over the rope.

"I'd like to know what you're thinking," he said.

"I'd like to know what this feels like ... to be tied ... to know what would happen if ..." I couldn't finish the sentence.

He turned me around, looked me straight in the eyes, and asked in a very calm voice, "Would you trust me to show you? I promise to start you off slowly."

I said, "Yes." It was a very eager and excited "yes," but it didn't come out that way. That single word fell out of my very soft way without any thought.

He cut the plastic bands off my wrists and rubbed his thumbs across my skin. It felt like heaven, even though he said he just wanted to check to see if they hadn't cut into my skin, which they hadn't. He pulled a piece of the same kind of rope off the wall, made me hold out my wrists, and wrapped the rope firmly around them and attached them over my head to a drain pipe. I couldn't concentrate on the ways he was wrapping the other ropes around me, but he took a great deal of time and care in doing so as if it were all part of an intricate task.

I was surprised he kept me dressed, even when he wound the rope around my tits and chest. I was beginning to wonder what the point was to all of this if he didn't want me naked and exposed.

He didn't say a word to me and never explained what he was up to all that time until I heard him say tersely, "Spread your legs shoulder width apart."

I did what he said, but my legs kept moving inward to find a sense of comfort while he continued wrapping and tying rope around me.

"Keep your legs apart," he said. His tone was short, almost menacing.

I complied, quickly and without complaint. I didn't know why I would follow orders like that except for my inane sense of never wanting to be corrected for doing something wrong a second time. It was a lot like the same way I learned to never make the same grammar, spelling or style mistakes in my first few years as a reporter.

I thought it was odd that he ran one piece of rope from the middle of my back, between my legs, and then up to my sternum. It was rather taut. It didn't make sense. It wasn't as if I was truly bound and couldn't move at all.

He walked away and sat back in a comfortable arm chair with his glass or wine. He lit a cigar and just stared at me. His face was expressionless.

Just how long did he expect me to stand here like this? I couldn't do it all night. I wanted to pull my feet together just to get a little more comfortable, but I knew better. I could feel a little slack in the rope that he used to bind my wrists and attach to the pipe. I shifted slightly and figured out why he ran that rope the way he did between my legs.

With that tiny movement, the rope rubbed against my pussy lips and clit. I moved a little more to feel that sensation again. I was amazed how tingly it made me feel. I looked at him and a small, sly grin came upon his face.

I shifted my weight from the balls of my feet to my heels. That tingly sensation felt even more intense and I could feel the rope pull and dampen where it rubbed through my pussy. It was unlike any way I had ever pleasured myself or been touched by a man. It was definitely something in the twist and softness of the rope that created a feeling I had never felt before. There was no comparison.

A huge smile came across my face that lightened up George's face when I looked at him. I rocked back and forth on my feet a few more times and let out a few of "Ooohs" and "Ahhs." I had to have more of this until he said, "I'm amazed at what a magnificent slut you can be. Do you always perform like this for men you hardly know?"

"I've never been in a situation like this before!" I said with an enthusiastic lilt in my voice.

I picked up the pace of shifting my feet back and forth bit by bit, and got lost in enthrallment. I had absolutely no sense of inhibition or propriety like I should have had. I was sure if I really went at it, I could come like a mad woman without being touched or fucked.

At that point George got out of his chair and walked out of the room. I heard his feet go up the stairs and walk around the floor above me for a bit.

Then I heard nothing. I had no frame of reference of where he was upstairs or what he was doing or when he would be back. My uncertainty stiffened my body. I didn't dare move. This was not the frame I wanted to be in to pleasure myself all by myself. Not like this. Not being tied up and uncertain of his intentions.

My arms and shoulders started to get sore and I didn't want to put my feet together in fear that he would come back in at any moment and see that I wasn't following his directions. Why did that matter to me? I had no idea. I was just confused by his behavior and had no idea what he had in mind or what his expectations were of me. All I could do was stand there and wonder and wait.

I heard him walking around upstairs. I was sure he would be on his way down, but no. The sounds from upstairs went silent again. I heard him turn on some music – Stan Getz – and then nothing again. Really, was this the time to sit back and listen to music while I stood totally immobile with my muscles sore, achy and starting to burn?

I had no frame of time when I finally heard his steps come back down the stairs. Was it 10, 15 minutes? A half-hour? When he came back in the room he looked normal – pleasant, in fact. Not serious like he was when he was tying me up. Not mischievous when he sat in the chair watching me get off on a single strand of rope.

He came up to me, put his arm around me gently, and gave me a soft peck on the cheek before he started untying me.

"Were you scared that I wouldn't come back?" he asked in a rather concerned way.

"Not scared, but I had no idea what you were up to," I said.

"Did you know I would come back?" he asked as he let my arms down and shook them out.

"I figured you would eventually."

He told me I could pull my feet together, stand up straight, take in a deep breath, and relax as he continued untying me.

"I'm surprised you felt that way," he said. "That shows you have a great deal of trust in me."

"I guess I do," I said. "At least I'd like to."

"I'd like that, and always know that I'll never harm you or put you in danger, but I will challenge you and I will punish and reward you as I see fit," he said as he massaged my arms, shoulders and back until they felt loose and lithe.

As far as I was concerned he could have worked his hands like that on me all night. His touch felt wonderful. I wouldn't have minded his hands on my skin all over my body until he said, "It's getting late. I have to send you home. I have things to do in the morning."

I sighed and gave him a look that could have said, "I wish this evening didn't have to end." Actually, I was quite surprised that my typical smart ass side didn't come out and say, "I suppose this is your idea of punishment," but I wasn't going to push that line. I could only imagine what he could do with some of those implements that hung on the walls.

He gave me a quick kiss on the lips, a warm hug, and said, "You surprised me in the nicest way, but I need to prove myself to you, as well. This is about control and restraint for me, too."

MsQuote
MsQuote
54 Followers
12