A Master's Delight

Story Info
Light bdsm and bondage.
1.4k words
3.83
15.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day started out as any normal day would, then the phone rang. It was Him and the sound of His voice sent shivers all over my body. He spoke few words but was direct with His command "Come to me tonight and wear nothing under your dress except stockings" and then He hung up.

The rest of the day I tried to stay focused on doing chores and running errands as usual, but my mind kept running into what the night would hold in store for me. Had I done something wrong and in need of punishment? Or was pleasure on His mind?

I bathed, shaved, and picked the most accessible dress I could find in the closet and matching stockings. His commands were playing over and over again in my head and my whole body trembled with excitement.

Pleasing Him and being His good subgurl makes me feel so complete as a woman, knowing that He truly appreciates all I do. I race to the car and drive as fast as legally possible as the anticipation builds inside of me. I feel the warmth and dampness between my thighs as I get closer to our special meeting place. Nipples harden and begin begging to be touched, aching to feel His hot mouth on them. I pull in and I see Him standing there and for a split second ,I lose my breath and my heart stops, not knowing what He has in store for me is scary and exciting all together.

Without further hesitation I shut the car off and get out, walking quickly to Him, gracefully dropping to a kneeling position to greet Him and get His approval of my choice in dresses. Good evening Master! Your call was a pleasant surprise today. "Hello my pet. Have you been a good gurl this week?" Yes, Sir! I would not want to disappoint you Master! I feel His hand touch the top of my head as He says "Good gurl! You may stand now"

Slowly I rise to a standing inspection position, still trembling all over as He walks around me, looking me over. His body is close enough to mine that I feel the heat and I can smell the cologne He wears that completely takes me into oblivion every time.

He reaches under my dress and explores my silk stockings all the way up my throbbing thighs. Oh how I wish He would just take me right here right now. He continues up my thighs to my already very soaked cunt and slips a finger into me deep "you are very wet my pet and ready for me" Yes, Sir! I have been anticipating this meeting all day, not sure of the reason for our meeting, but hoping its for pleasure.

He takes my hand and leads me over to His car, opens the passenger side door for me and gestures for me to get in. Without question I do as He wishes. When He gets in, He reaches into the glovebox to pull out a gag and a blindfold, drops them in my lap and says "you know what to do with these." I put the gag in my mouth and fasten it, place the blindfold on and sit very still with my legs spread far apart and dress hiked up as He has taught me to do.

I hear the car start and the vibration of the motor is like tiny shocks going through my whole body. Unable to speak to ask where we are going and unable to see, I sit helplessly and silent as He drives on, with one hand teasing my throbbing pussy but not in a way that would allow me to cum. I reach up to my aching breasts and begin twisting at my hard nipples, but my hand is slapped away and I know not to try again. I feel something hard being pushed into my cunt and shoved in deep but I have no idea what it is, but oh how wonderful it feels to be full with something. I squirm as I adjust my body to allow it to be pushed into me deeper and I feel Him pushing it further and further. "You like that in you, don't you Lisa?" I nod my head yes. The car comes to a slow stop and shuts off, and I hear Him get out. My door opens and He grabs my hand to pull me out. "Don't drop that out of your pussy. Do you understand?" Again I nod my head and tighten my muscles around this this whatever it is. Im lead a few feet and then He lets go of my hand and I feel cool air blowing up my dress which is soothing to my hottt cunt. Then I feel my hot wet pussy begin to vibrate inside, oh my God He knows I will cum soon and yet He teases me like this, knowing I can not beg Him for release.

Then I feel Him cuff my wrists and pull them above my head onto something that is holding them up. My legs are then spread far apart, which makes it harder to keep this vibrating plug deep inside of my soaking wet pussy. Straps of some kind are now around each ankle and attached to something to keep my legs apart. My dress is them cut from my body, I can hear the scissors snipping away at the material. Left naked, standing with legs apart, pussy packed full and juices running down my thighs.

I feel a sting to my naked ass that makes me jump a little, again swat, mmm oh He is lashing me with the tails and He knows I love it. Soft enough not to mark me but hard enough to make a point, across my bare ass and up my back. Oh God He is driving me wild and I want to scream out for Him to let me cum now but I cant. Swat, that lands on my swollen nipples and across both breasts, again swat. I feel Him massaging my now stinging ass and then I suddenly feel my asshole probed with something that feels very large. Oh please tell me He is going to lube that first! Nope, its just shoved into my tight ass quickly, making me scream out against the gag and struggling to hold the vibrator in my cunt.

As quick as it went in He pulls it out, again he slams it into my tight ass, forcing me to squirm harder against my restraints. Over and over again He assaults my ass and then stops suddenly, removes the plug from my cunt and shoves 3 fingers in to replace it, assaulting my cunt and my ass at the same time now. "Cum for me my lil slut!!!" Before He could say slut I was cumming hard for him. "good gurl, cum for your daddy. You are such a good slut for daddy tonight"

He removes my gag and blindfold, and I realize we the woods and Im tied to a tree. Master I want to pleasure you like you have pleasured me, may I? "In due time Lisa, all in due time" He unties me and releases all my restraints, I almost fall from the weakness my orgasm has caused.

He walks me back to the car and opens my door again, but this time He doesn't close it. Instead He unzips His pants and pulls out the cock I love to please. I open my mouth to show Him I know what He wants and im ready to give it. Sucking and licking every hard inch of His manhood like a hungry calf would suckle its mother. Sucking soo hard and swallowing Him deep into my throat, begging His cock to feed me a hot load of His sweet cum. Within moments I feel Him swell in my throat and throbbing as He nears orgasm, so I suck hard and faster moaning around His cock, needing to taste Him. He squirts his load so hard, I almost gag but manage to swallow every sweet drop. Savoring every drop and continuing to suckle Him until He pulls from my throat. Will this be the end of the night for us? Has He used me enough for 1 day? What will the rest of the night hold? Only He knows the answers, but I dare not ask and ruin His happiness. I will wait to see......