A Master's Lair Conclusion

Story Info
Multiple pleasures for Amy.
1.4k words
4.07
32k
1
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/02/2022
Created 10/12/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt the cum dripping all down her sides as she remained still. Her Master approached her, leaned down and told her that an attendant would clean her off and to stay still. A pair of kind, loving hands cleaned her off. Mark told her to get up off her stomach and kneel. She did this immediately and was instantly hopeful they were going home. Amy was so horny and the thought of her Master fucking her was almost too much for her. Instead, he told her to remain still until she was instructed further. The men began to move around and she heard the clinking of glasses. She heard several men close to her and could feel their eyes looking her over, breathing on her.

Soon, the men settled down and she guessed that they took their seats. Amy heard shoes getting closer to her side and she held her breath. She was surprised when a hand grabbed a fistful of her hair and jerked her backwards. She nearly cried out with pain and humiliation. The man that grabbed her loudly proclaimed himself to be next. He told her and the others in the room that he was going to have some fun with her. He had a very sexy voice that had an accent she couldn't place. She was then dragged across the room and could feel herself strapped into restraints on a flat surface on her back with her knees up. Every limb was immobilized quickly. The man told her that he was Master Anthony and he was going to use her to amuse himself and the other guests. He reached between her thighs and ran his fingers up her slit. "She is very wet!" All the men began to laugh and comment on her arousal. Her face burned with shame.

Why was her Master letting this happen? Was she here to be given to one of these men? Tears stung her eyes. Lost in her thoughts again, she felt Master Anthony begin inserting fingers into her wet pussy. He quickly inserted more fingers one by one until he had all four fingers moving inside her. She was deeply aroused by the finger fucking. He told her she need not be quiet if she wished to cry out. He fucked her hard and fast and at last she began to moan and scream with each thrust he made. She was unaware of anyone else in the room and only felt his hand working its way into her hole. It would not be long until she would cum. The room around her was stirring and she was unaware that several men had come to stand close to the table and watch as slowly but deliberately his hand worked its way completely inside her pussy. She screamed in some pain and much pleasure and he told her, "Bitch if you want to cum, you better cum now!"

Relief flooded her as she let loose with her orgasm. She felt herself give way with a gush as his hand balled into a fist and he pounded away inside her. On her last spasm, he unfolded his hand and pulled out of her. The men around her all murmured appreciation for his skill and she felt her cum puddle around her ass. She was breathing heavy and heard her Masters voice in her ear. "I'm going to clean you up now." He got between her legs and lapped at her pussy until she was clean. He took off her restraints and helped her up. He led her a short distance to another table. "Master John, would you like to introduce your slave to my Amy?" Master John joined them at the table and spoke to her. "This is my slave. You are to eat her pussy while we all watch. Your Master tells me you have never eaten pussy before and a woman has never eaten my slave. This will be good for both of you. Do a good job and bring her to orgasm or else!" Master John pointed Amy in the direction of his slave's pussy and pushed her face down close enough to smell her arousal.

She was unsure of how to go about eating this girl's pussy. She decided to just do what she thought felt good to her. It occurred to Amy that her Master had spoken many times of his desire for her to eat pussy while he watched. She took great pleasure in knowing he was watching her. Also, she had always been bi-curious, so this was great time to dive right in, so to speak. She began licking each outer lip gently while flicking her tongue lightly across the girl's clit when passing over. She could feel the girl slightly move her pussy in response and heard her moan through her gag. She slid her tongue inside the slave's pussy and began to taste the juices that were abundant there. The taste was so very sweet and yet tangy and Amy knew she would never forget this moment. She lapped at that pussy and pressed her tongue inside the girl again and again. She did not even hear the voices around her urging her on.

She then focused on the clit, which had begun to stand out and beg for attention. She nibbled gently and pulled on it with her lips. She licked and sucked on it while continuing to lap at the pussy regularly and sliding her tongue inside. Master John's slave was moaning very loudly and Amy knew she was going to cum for her. This made her attack the pussy even harder and she began to fuck it with her tongue very hard and fast. She was moaning herself as she ate it with a vengeance. She felt the slave begin to shudder with pleasure and she rubbed her clit with her tongue. The girl screamed through the gag and bucked into the air as she came in a torrent of juices all over Amy's face. She was pulled backwards by her hair by Master John who licked Amy's face. He then proceeded to fuck his slave for all to see.

Amy felt her Master lead her away. "Come over here my Amy", he said. He pulled over to a big chair. He sat down after removing his pants. He took her hand and guided it to his large cock. "See? You have pleasured me greatly this evening. Get on my cock and ride me Amy. Ride me until we both cum." Amy climbed onto her Master's stiff cock and squeezed him tight. She rocked back and forth and bobbed up and down for several minutes. She enjoyed pleasing her Master and she knew the other men in the room were watching and she was very excited thinking of it. She thought of them watching her ass as she rode her beloved Mark. After several delicious moments of fucking him, Mark knew she was ready to cum and so was he. He whispered in her ear, "Cum NOW Amy, right NOW!" She came the instant he commanded it as her back arched and her head flew back. She felt him explode inside her and he moaned loudly. She cried out with pleasure.

Master Mark held her for a few minutes after they were finished. He then told her to get up. He led her to a small but lovely bathroom. He took off her blindfold. She blinked and looked around at the pretty surroundings. She looked at him and smiled shyly. He began to ready some towels and draw a bath. "You have been a very good girl tonight my dear. I am very proud of you. All the guests are gone. I brought you here tonight as part of your training. This is the first night of many for you. You will prove to me your willingness to submit to whomever I offer you to. You will never see anyone in these rooms. We will stay in the adjoining suite tonight and when we leave in the morning, no one will see us except the butler." Amy raised her head and smiled at her Master. "On the way home tomorrow after we have had a good nights sleep in that beautiful bed, you will tell me of every single thought you had this evening. Do you understand my dear?" Amy murmured that she did and slipped into the steaming bath beside her beloved Master.