A Master's Ring: Book 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
elsol
elsol
728 Followers

"How about a movie?" she asked. "I brought some with me. You can pick. I've got the 'The story of O', 'The Lover' and..." she paused dramatically looking at me, "'The Little Mermaid'. I like a warm body next to me when I watch a movie."

I looked at my roommate again, but his nose remained buried in his book.

"'The Little Mermaid' sounds good," I said finally; if I was going to watch some love scenes with Melisa I was for sure not going to let my roommate witness it.

"Cool," she said excitedly. "It's my favorite movie."

I did not know how much was play-acting and how much was real. I did know she was a blonde wearing some very nice shorts and a tight t-shirt. She pulled the movie out of her bookbag and crawled to the far end of the bed, unnecessarily throwing in a couple of wiggles. I thought teasing was the only thing on menu so I enjoyed the view.

I like women who tease; it is one of the few times a man is expected to lust openly. It is especially fun when he thinks there is a Doris Alex type payoff somewhere along the line.

She popped the video in, and turned the TV on. She turned around, and crawled back smiling. She knew I had been looking. I smiled mischievously and sat down on the chair by my desk. She lay down on her stomach staring at me while the FBI copyright message came on.

She pouted.

I looked back at her innocently. She extended the ring hand to me. I could not say for sure there was a payoff, but regardless, not letting Melisa play would be a mistake.

I got on the bed with her.

The roommate was either being obtuse or a superior asshole, probably both.

She moved so she was on the outside of the bed and leaned back on me. She folded her hands with her ring hand nearest to me. I ignored the movie, studying the ring over her shoulder instead. Gold band, thick for a woman, it nearly covered the entire area between her knuckles. The stone was pristinely white; looking like someone peeled a pearl and flattened the peels to make the face. There was an etching on the band, a man kneeling with a chain binding his wrists, his head down in submission. I put my hand on hers and she let me rotate it gently to look at the other side. It had the same etching but a woman.

Doris Alex came to mind: a woman kneeling in supplication, her entire being focused on his pleasure. I thought of Melisa in the same pose, no roommate preferably. I did not believe she would have cared about him if the ring meant what I thought. I felt myself get hard and in seconds uncomfortably so.

I tried to find an unobtrusive way to align myself to a more comfortable angle. Melisa took my movement the wrong way and lowered her head to rest in my lap.

I sighed a quiet "FUCK!" to myself; it was not quiet enough. She turned enough to look at me with those green eyes. She was pushing the envelope for a reason. I did not doubt it was a test, but for what. My only recourse was to allow the tease and test to continue.

I exhaled slowly, and smiled at her.

I stroked her hair, an innocent touch without necessarily being sexual. It worked to calm my body; focusing my attention on the feel of her hair instead of my lap where inches away a beautiful mouth I wanted kissing my skin and surrounding my dick was smiling at the acceptance of her purpose. I tried to watch the rest of the movie. Playing with her hair helped to kept me in control. As a blonde fanatic, anything to do with blonde hair usually kept me calm.

Melisa, though, pushed my patience and control almost to the limit.

The movie finished and she crawled to the TV and VCR. She threw in another set of teasing wiggles. There were panties, tiny ones. I could see the outline of her crease informing me, this was a woman, in case I had doubts.

She hit the rewind button, and turned her head to watch me staring at her. Her hips moved in a slow left to right, right to left motion.

Left to right, pause, smile, right to left, pause, smile wider.

She let her head drop down. I had eyes only for her ass pointing at me like the barrel of a gun threatening damnation if I failed her tease. I heard her pop the tape, and the TV screen turned to snow. She turned around and crawled up my legs until her face was inches from mine.

She stared into me; the focus was back; all of her consumed in me.

I was leaning against the large drawer set at the head of my bed. She straddled my lap and sat down. She stared at me and made slight adjustments looking for the right alignment. Her body pressed against my groin as her pussy made hard contact with me. Her eyes lost focus and came back hungry. She pushed down against the barriers between us pressing me closer to her center. Her eyes lost focus again as she moved her hips back and forth, rubbing herself against me. She grabbed my shoulders, curved her back, touched her forehead to mine, contracted her stomach wall, and rubbed her covered clit against my dick.

She stretched her chest forward and her head dropped back. She lengthened the stroke along my dick for a longer rub.

She stopped her motion and looked at me. Her eyes were green fire, and I knew she was close to going too far. I could not let her hunger continue to grow without satisfaction; Melisa wanted to cross whatever line there was between us. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes to her. I felt her relax on top of me as I chose the test instead of letting her lose control.

I dropped my hands to her ass, one hand on each asscheek. I spread her and pushed my hips against her. Her body coiled in sexual tension, and she put her face against my neck. I felt her teeth as she opened her mouth to expel some of her need.

I kept her ass spread as I moved her back and forth on my dick. I increased the upward pressure as I guided her towards pleasure. She whimpered against my neck and kissed it. I absorbed the desire she was throwing at me knowing what she really wanted. I felt her go higher and dug my fingers into flesh of her small, tight ass. In that moment, I could be harsh, and it only drove her closer. I tried to spread her even more and held her still as I moved my hips to rub myself on her.

She dug her nails into my arms, battering me with her need and hunger. She tried to take back control by moving her hips, but I refuted her attempts. Her entire body tightened with desire.

She took in hard inhalations of breath in a series, bit the space where my neck and shoulder joined, and whispered a wordless cry into my ear. Her upper body contracted rapidly; her legs gave beneath her; and she sat down with all her weight on me.

Her hands released me.

I moved my hips one last time giving her the last push she needed. She tumbled end over end. Her entire body tightened again, she dug her nails into me for a second then flattened her hands on my chest so she could push on me to get her pussy more contact with my body. Her breath exploded out of her mouth. After what seemed an endless moment, her body contracted several times. She tried to hold in the voice of the waves of pleasure that crashed through her. It was hard for her to breathe in and out without letting out the scream her release demanded. She dropped her forehead on mine and softened the pressure of her hands on my chest.

We stayed in that position while she recovered.

She moved to kneel beside me on the bed and grabbed my blanket. I looked confused when she covered her lower body and my legs. She put her hands under the blanket while smiling a tease at me. She moved under the blanket in a way I thought was her taking off her shorts and panties. The belief was confirmed when she pulled both out from under the blanket. She put the shorts beside me and straddled my lap again.

She held the panties in front of my face. They were white and I could not imagine how they might have been smaller. She turned them inside out and opened the cloth that cupped her pussy when she wore them. She looked deep into my eyes and put her tongue on the cloth.

She licked her pleasure from them and sucked the cloth to draw as much as she could out.

Melisa looked at me and made herself a part of my being.

Her move was slow, giving me plenty of warning, giving me plenty of time to move away. She put her hands on either side of my face and moved her lips to mine.

She tasted sweet!

I closed my eyes, and her tongue drove into my mouth. We touched inside, and she wrapped her essence around me. I tasted her with each part of my tongue, learning the full flavor of her pleasure.

We did not kiss, as much as fed on each other.

I could taste more than her on the kiss. Her frustration danced with mine. I tasted her need; it was probably greater as if she had waited longer for this. She did not like the game either; she wanted to burn both of us in the bed. Our tongues rubbed each other hard. I grabbed the back of her head with both hands and pulled her closer. I felt her fighting me, but only because she was losing contact with my lower body. I pushed up against her, and she wiped her pussy's moisture off on the crotch of my pants. Her hands came down on either side of my chest, and I felt her nails digging into me through the shirt.

I softened the contact of our lips to a normal boy-girl kiss and felt her disappointment. She tried for a moment to bring me back. I broke the kiss, and she whimpered. I looked into her eyes giving the question to her purpose; if I touched her naked skin I would not be able to stop. She nodded at me and took a deep breath.

I kissed her again.

I wanted to make sure I drank in every drop of her that she sucked from her panties. She rubbed her pussy on me, finishing the cleaning.

She broke the kiss and touched my face. She grabbed her shorts and turned on my lap; putting them on included a lot of wriggling in my lap for some reason. She turned around and dropped another brief kiss on my lips.

She moved backwards to the foot of the bed. She grabbed the movie out of the VCR and turned off the snowed TV. She got off the bed and moved to her bookbag. She leaned over and put the movie away. She walked over to the bed dragging her bag. She leaned onto the edge of the bed, picked up her panties, gave me a quick kiss, and smiled into my eyes.

"I swear this is worth it, David," she said burrowing with her eyes into my head. "I will make this worth it!"

I nodded acceptance of her promise. I reached forward and gave her a quick kiss of my own.

"Bye," she whispered against my lips. I did not watch as she left my room.

I sat back and stared at the blank screen of the TV.

"What the fuck was that?" I heard my roommate ask. I sat up to stare at him. I had forgotten he was in the room.

"Did the Bryar Patch just dry hump you or am I fucking dreaming?" he asked excitedly.

I wondered if in his reality the sky was blue.

"Nobody is going to believe this shit," he said lying back down.

I got up to take a really long, really cold shower; both because of what Melisa had done and that the consequences of beating the shit out of my roommate were beginning to seem worth it. The cold water did not help, but at least the images of Melisa and Doris Alex made the masturbation more than just release.

Drying myself, I thought about their web.

Melisa raised the stakes while at the same time showing me more of the prize. She was a deep part of whatever I had fallen into.

Doris Alex and Melisa Bryar!

There was only one other name that might have drawn me deeper than those two. I laughed; there was not a whole lot I could do except wait for my appointment with Professor Ryan.

=====Chapter 3=====

The next morning, a knock woke me.

I went to sleep pretty late pondering Melisa's actions, mostly fantasizing what it would have felt like to be inside her. I knew she tested me, or at least my self-control. She offered herself, but only a part as if to say 'Tonight, but no night after!'

I did not know what my options were but I wanted more than one night. I looked up hoping my roommate was going to answer the door, but he rolled over to face the wall.

"Damn," I exhaled.

I got up slowly hoping the person would go away, but she did not. I knew it was Melisa. There was little pleasure in finding out I was learning my steps in their dance. I opened the door slowly.

She was looking bright and beautiful, even so early in the morning.

"Hi," she said holding up a bag from which I could smell the sweet scent of flavored coffee.

"Breakfast," she continued, smiling at me. The innocence had made a comeback in her demeanor and clothing; no nice shorts and no tight t-shirt.

The smile changed to a feminine teasing 'I know what you're thinking' smile. I was seeing that smile too much; it was disconcerting to have Melisa read me so easily. She seemed to know how I would react to different situations.

"No classes today," she said half-brushing, half-pushing by me into the room. It was not an unpleasant experience. I turned and the knowing smile was on her face again.

I sighed.

I watched as she put the bag with the wonderful coffee smell on my desk. Blue jeans and a thick, white button-down shirt were not a bad substitute for shorts and t-shirt I thought to myself while trying to figure what she might have scheduled for me that required getting up early. I gave up with a quick shake of my head. I was perfectly capable of figuring out the steps while she was executing them; I could not hear the music we were dancing to though.

For now, I had to let Melisa lead.

"You have a very important appointment today," she told me opening my closet.

"Oh, really," I smirked at her, half in question.

She turned and smiled with a slight tease to her lips. She took a step half into the closet to move hangers back and forth, looking for something appropriate. Her tone of voice suggested that my appointment with Professor Ryan was actually an interview.

"That 'interview' isn't until 3 pm," I told her pointedly. "It's only 8 am, Melisa."

I got into bed and lay on my stomach. I put my chin on my folded arms and watched her.

Watched her ass mostly.

Melisa was five inches shorter than me and had an extremely nice ass. The jeans did not hug her curves; they just showed where curves began and traced their routes gently.

"Yeah, but you have to shower and shave. Grab breakfast," she answered pulling out a white shirt from the closet that almost exactly matched hers. She put it against her chest and looked down. I smiled, sure if she and I became a combination wherever they were taking me, I would only be wearing that shirt enough to keep it broken in the way she liked.

"I thought the bag was breakfast," I said, looking at the bag on my desk.

"Nope, just coffee."

She put the shirt back in the closet but away from everything else. She sorted through my clothes again; it looked like she was ordering things by what she would and would not wear.

I sighed.

"So I'm to shower, shave, go to breakfast and then what?" I asked sitting up looking for my towel.

"Work," she said withdrawing a pair of informal tan slacks from the closet. I guessed the interview would also be informal.

"How do you know so much about my schedule?" I asked forcefully. She was in most of my classes so I expected her to know that but even with Melisa, I avoided talking about myself.

"Tsk, Tsk" she said, bending down to pick up the towel at the bottom of the closet. Another reason I liked jeans that fit the way these did, they hugged her butt a little bit more with any movement in that area of her body. She looked at the towel and tossed it back in the closet. She jumped up to pull a different one down from the top shelf. She tossed it in my general direction and returned to searching for a suitable shirt. I guessed explanations were going to be Professor Ryan's department. I walked over to my desk and picked up the small bucket containing my toiletries. I opened the bag, and took the coffee out to take a quick sip. I hoped that it was black because she figured better to let me add to it if I liked it differently, but somehow I doubted it.

Melisa probably knew what my favorite everything was.

I walked out of the room, making sure not to stomp, part of whatever this was, or at least her part was about my attitude to the situation. While blonde hair and green eyes was waking me up in the morning, I could deal with it, or at least better than if Professor Ryan had wake-up duty.

I let some of my mood drain out with the cold shower. When I entered my room, Melisa was sitting on my bed, next to the layout of clothes she wanted me to wear. I stared at her while taking another sip of coffee to give her the opportunity to look away.

I wanted her to look away. All that having her watch me change would accomplish was turn me on again.

She smiled, refusing to take the hint.

I sighed.

I have never been sure how attraction for a woman works. I only got as far as if she expressed a like, it was generally safe to go in that direction, the opposite for a dislike. Melisa seemed willing and desirous of watching me undress. There was no reason to refuse her, and maybe the favor of frustration that she had done me could be returned.

I took the towel around my waist off giving her my back at the same time. I took my time drying.

After a couple minutes on my hair, I faced her, still using the towel to dry my hair. Her eyes riveted to my crotch; I got harder and harder under the pressure of her stare. I dried the rest of my body as her eyes traveled and absorbed different parts of me.

The military tried to put its stamp on my body; large torso for power with long muscular legs shaped for distance. Unfortunately, I was too short for the long part, and they had to settle for muscular. I was utilitarian in my workouts; martial arts classes supplemented by thrice weekly weight work. I was abnormally strong so I worked nearly a hundred pounds higher than most men with my weight regimen and size. I was toned, and had the natural width to show it well.

Melisa did not hide her appreciation.

I finished drying and leaned back on the desk. I picked up my coffee and studied her. I wanted to see how much would be enough for her. After my hard-on ached in its insistence for more than being looked at, I decided to get dressed.

Melisa had an incredible gusto for looking, and I was the only one suffering. She watched as I put on deodorant and got dressed. She sighed almost forlornly as the last button on my shirt was buttoned.

Maybe I was not the only one that suffered.

We walked to the student cafeteria for breakfast. I grabbed a quick, healthy breakfast and found us an isolated place to sit.

We ate quietly.

After we finished, I looked at the clock. It was only 9:30 am, an hour before my computer lab shift. I sat back and stared at Melisa.

"Last night's," I searched for a proper word, "incident is going to be talked about. My roommate is in one of the frats that popularized your nickname. They also spread the rumor that you and Doris Alex are 'involved'."

"The school is too big for it to affect me," she replied calmly. "Anyone that matters to me and the assholes will know whose bed it was in."

"What difference does whose bed it was in make?" I asked.

"The bus," she replied in a voice that said I should have known that.

There had been an incident the last semester; three guys harassing two girls on a bus. One of the girls got slapped, so I slapped the dickhead with the happy hand. It did not sit well with any of them.

In a closed space, it was not much of a fight.

"The big assholes know there will be a confrontation if they talk too much. The girl that punk slapped was one of our pledges. My sorority sisters know who you are. Do you know how many times I've told one of my sisters 'Yes, I would mind if you went after him'?" she continued.

elsol
elsol
728 Followers