A Master's Ring: Book 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
elsol
elsol
728 Followers

"So sleep, a non-re-energizing food run, and putting on street clothes are the official endings of a sex session," Michael said counting them off with his fingers.

"I don't know. Those leave a lot of room. I mean they could come out here, watch television naked, go back inside, and it's still a session," Doris Alex said unsure of herself.

"That's a nice car to be throwing back in the face of the giver," Michael said teasingly.

"Okay, but if someone else joins the fun, it's double dollars."

"Not on either of your sweet little pussies!" Michael said shaking his head.

"Done," Janet announced impatiently. She turned and strutted towards my room.

"Coming, David?" she asked as she pushed the doors open.

I shrugged and walked into my room.

"Bitch," Melisa yelled. "YOU FUCKING BITCH!"

I closed the doors behind me. I looked at Janet lying on the bed. I could feel her desire from where I stood.

"You know Melisa isn't..." I started to say. Janet put her hand up to stop me.

"Believe me, David," she said clearly. "No one has to tell me, what Melisa is or is not when it comes to you. It doesn't mean I can't have a little fun, right?"

I nodded in agreement.

She turned over on her tummy and pushed up to her knees. I stripped and approached her naked availability. The bed was too high, but I had discovered a way around that. I popped the mattress with my knees bringing it out of alignment with the box frame. I grabbed a pillow and pushed the mattress further out of alignment. I kept pushing until I could place the pillow on the frame. I grabbed Janet's hips and pulled her backwards. She knelt on the pillow, which brought her ass to a more fitting height.

I fucked into Janet's pussy slowly. The day had prepared her for my penetration, and her body tried to suck me in. I shifted the angle of my hips so I was slightly below her. I wanted added pressure on her clit. She squeezed me when I was fucked completely into her. I was needy but did not ache to release inside her. I fucked back smoothly and pushed in at a deliberate pace.

"Harder!" she pleaded, but I had different ideas.

Her orgasm was slow in coming as I fucked her with long, deep strokes keeping what pressure I could on her clit. She gurgled the sound of her pleasure as her body accepted what came even if it was not what she wanted.

I pulled out of her, and she protested until my tongue touched her clit. She reached behind her and spread her asscheeks to give me as much access as I needed. I licked her pussy lips and tasted the strength of her orgasm. I sucked what I could of the area around her clit into my mouth and attacked her center with my tongue.

"Oh fuck!" she screamed into the mattress as another orgasm rapidly approached.

It darkened her taste.

I stood up and touched her pussy with the head of my dick. She tried to spread herself wider as I moved into her. I moved a little faster than before. My hips hit her ass with power as I found bottom and pulled back.

Rank strikes a Sibling like Janet where they live and having it over everyone else in the house pushed all of her buttons. I did not need to ask any questions to know that was what the little show in the living room had been about. Janet had been low Sibling when she left school but a week of fucking when I pleased changed all of that.

The car helped her excitement levels too.

She bit into the bed sheets as she began her climb towards orgasm again. I held her as she passed over the peak, but at its highest point I pulled out of her and knelt down. She tried to pull away from me as I took her clit into my mouth again. I brought my open hand down on her ass hard, and she froze. I sucked her clit while licking it as fast as I could. I rubbed gently at the spot I had spanked. Her body jumped from the peak she was on to a higher mountain. She pushed back against me. I held onto her as her body vibrated with pleasure. I cradled her fall with long strokes of my tongue until I felt her body relax.

I stood up and pushed into her. I fucked her with slow strokes waiting for her to return to her body.

"I'm not going to cum again after that," she said gently. She proved herself wrong as minutes later pleasure flooded her body along with my cum.

We had straightened out the bed and were lying enjoying each other's heat when Doris Alex opened the door. She was naked and walked up to the bed with seduction obviously in mind.

The deed was done by the time she got to the bed. She crawled over me and opened Janet's legs.

"If anything happens between the three of us is that considered a new session?" I asked.

"No," Janet said between gasps.

"Just wondering."

It took a few more minutes for Doris Alex to finish with Janet and turn her attention on me. Doris Alex must have missed Janet over the summer because she was not satisfied until she licked every drop of Janet's flavor from me. Doris Alex crawled up my body and lay down on the opposite side to Janet. Both Siblings played their fingers gently over my genitals.

"D, are you going anywhere this weekend?" Janet asked.

"I was thinking of hanging out around here," Doris Alex replied.

"Awesome," Janet said. "How about we forget the food and sleep rules, and make this weekend one very long fuck session between the three of us."

My dick perked up at that.

"I don't know, Janet," Doris Alex teased taking me in her hand. "David might expect that kind of exception later."

"So?"

"Okay," Doris Alex said. "But he has this thing about threesomes."

"So?"

Doris Alex laughed at that.

"I was thinking of maybe not moving into the chapter house next week," Janet said thoughtfully.

My dick jumped in hardness again.

"I think someone likes that idea," Doris Alex said.

"Awesome," Janet said. "I'll move in to the sorority house when the two new Siblings arrive."

"Yeah, they're your responsibility this year," Doris Alex said pointedly.

"I wasn't that big of a pain," Janet said with a sigh. "Was I?"

"No, you were not THAT big of a pain."

"D?" Janet said pleadingly.

"Just take care of those two, and we'll be even," Doris Alex said.

"Okay! Okay!" Janet replied satisfied.

"What do you have to do with them?" I asked Janet.

"I have to make sure they settle in comfortably," Janet said. "Introduce them to Brothers in the area. They probably won't wander far from you so make sure they feel like they can come here any time."

"He built Malia a pool, Janet," Doris Alex said almost sarcastically. "I think she's going to feel like she can come here any time she damn well pleases."

"Yeah, but Heather might feel left out."

My dick got really hard at the mention of Heather.

"Feel this," Doris Alex said.

Janet's hand joined Doris Alex's around my dick.

"Heather is coming," Doris Alex whispered sexily.

"Okaaaay," Janet said. "Don't have to worry about Heather feeling anything, except full of Brother cock."

Both of them laughed for a few seconds.

"So I'll stay here next week," Janet said confidently.

Melisa and Rachel were going to have to wait another week, I thought. Considering the arrival of the two new Siblings, they would probably have to wait even longer.

=====Chapter 23=====

Melisa and Rachel took off for the weekend without telling any of us. I noticed the empty feel of the house immediately. Saturday morning, Michael asked Doris Alex and Janet if the girls had gone out early.

"They didn't spend the night here," Janet said staring at Michael.

He nodded and changed the subject to Janet's new car. I wished he had not bothered when the two of us ended up stuffed in the miniature backseat while Janet showed off how fast her car could take varying turns. I think Doris Alex laughed more at us than Janet's attempt to find every speed trap in the state.

We had a late lunch and headed back. The other girls were still not home, and Michael suggested our first pool party. Being Siblings, it had to be a mostly naked event. Within an hour, I was the only one wearing my bathing trunks. I sat and watched the three Siblings try to have a threesome in the pool.

They were more successful when the action moved to my bed. I was dragged in eventually, which turned it into a full-blown orgy complete with christening my floor (Michael and Janet) and my computer table (Doris Alex and Janet).

Rachel and Melisa returned late Saturday night to find three very satisfied Siblings eating take-out Chinese in the living room. They were quickly invited to join in, which surprised them. I promised myself I would remember that sexual satisfaction made for less conflict in Sibling-to-Sibling relationships.

The truce lasted a wonderfully quiet twenty minutes. It was Doris Alex that kicked off the new wave of hostilities.

"David gave Janet permission to spend another week," she said innocently to Rachel.

From a certain perspective it was the truth; but strictly speaking, I did not remember Janet asking me anything. I sighed and sat back to watch the action. Melisa made it to thirty seconds before her favorite word for Janet slipped out of her mouth.

"Bitch!"

It exploded into a full-blown out shouting match after that. I studied the Siblings individually. Michael was egging Melisa and Janet to greater and greater heights of frustrated anger. Melisa looked like she was a hair away from trying to pull all of Janet's hair out by the roots. Janet was daring her to try with every word she threw back in my First's face. Doris Alex looked very satisfied.

Doris Alex had taken a different road to her goals, and I noted her preference for the subtle knife. I turned to catch Rachel studying me. She had been part of the argument initially but was now just staring at me. I smiled and her eyes widened. I looked between Melisa and Janet. I turned back to Rachel. She studied the shouting for a second, and her eyes widened again. My laughter cut through the argument.

"I want to watch a movie so you ladies need to take the foreplay somewhere else," I said.

Melisa blushed prettily, and Janet pouted at me. Doris Alex stuck her tongue out at me when she was sure no one else could see. Michael tried to look innocent as Rachel walked out of the room. Melisa followed her after a final hard look at Janet.

"You didn't have to do that, David," Doris Alex said.

"God! I want to put a collar on that bitch!" Janet said throwing herself on the couch and pounding on a throw pillow.

"Rachel?" Michael teased only to catch the pillow full in the face.

"You're going to give her to me someday, right?" Janet demanded looking at me.

"If I can give you to Melisa for a week, you can have her for a day?" I said grabbing the remote control before Michael could get his hands on it.

"That's unfair!" Doris Alex said.

Doris Alex, champion of Sibling rights!

"Okay," I said. "If I can give you to Doris Alex, Michael, and any other Sibling in the area for a day, then you can have Melisa for a day."

"Sounds fair to me!" Doris Alex agreed quickly.

"Go for it, girlfriend!" Michael said bobbing his eyebrows at Janet lecherously.

"You're serious?" Janet asked. "I can have Melisa for a day."

"I've outlined the terms," I said getting up to pop in a movie.

There was silence for a couple of minutes.

"Are you going to be there?" Janet asked.

"Of course."

"I mean when you give me to each Sibling," Janet said.

"I have to make sure you're living up to your end of the bargain," I pointed out starting the movie.

"Are you going to be a part of it?" Janet asked taking a deep breath.

"That's something for your owner of the day to decide," I said.

"Even the chippie Siblings?" she asked. I turned to smile at her.

"You wouldn't want Heather to feel left out, would you?"

"And after that Melisa is mine?" she pushed.

"There are limitations, Janet," Doris Alex said in a voice I had never heard her use.

Commanding.

"Yes, Sibling," Janet said immediately.

"She will be yours, but only David and you can be there," Doris Alex said. I could almost see the hard lines Doris Alex was drawing in the sand.

"I would never..." Janet said angrily.

Doris Alex raised a hand to stop her.

"I want you to understand that interfering with the Society's plans for David will cost you everything," Doris Alex said and turned to watch the movie.

Both Michael and Janet looked uncomfortable for a couple of minutes.

"I would never hurt Melisa, David," Janet said. Her words were for Doris Alex's sake but I nodded to accept them.

"Can I have a day where you own both of us as equals instead?" Janet whispered.

I turned to look at her. She looked away but was drawn back to my eyes.

"The two of you in tiny leather slave outfits," I said with a smile. "I'm going to like that."

She grabbed my shirt and pulled me over the back of the couch. She dragged me into my room and demanded to be fucked hard.

She forgot to take off her panties again.

-----

Things quieted down after that.

Melisa avoided Janet so that no more sparks would fly between them. Janet was too busy trying to convince me she should be given away sooner rather than later to cause any problems. I had plans for my great Janet giveaway so I did what I could to shut her up whenever she tried too hard. I found it was hard for her to speak if she was on her knees with my dick in her mouth; although she was also pretty quiet if I was lying down and she had my dick in her mouth.

I was having lunch at the cafe when Rachel sat down. I smiled and waited for her to speak first.

"I never know how to say thank you the right way to you," she said.

"You got your grade," I said taking a bite out of my sandwich.

Rachel never grabbed food from my plate so I did not feel the need to move it farther away from her like I did with the others.

"I got an A," she said. "And a lot of satisfied requirements."

"Feels good to satisfy requirements."

"I still don't know how to say thank you," she said putting her elbows on the table.

We stared at each other for a minute.

"You don't have to say thank you," I said picking up my sandwich again.

"No, I don't," she said quietly. "I just have to ask you for something, and it's there. You don't even expect a thank you."

I shrugged.

"I'm not going to move into the chapter house yet," she announced.

I shrugged again. She got up and walked away without saying goodbye. Alyssa set her tray down and sat in the chair Rachel had vacated.

"Oh good! You brought food to replace what you're going to steal from me," I quipped.

"I'll trade you my salad for your fries," she offered cheerily.

"A truly ingenious way of making sure you eat healthy," I said.

"Huh?"

"Well, you seem to find my food more appetizing than yours, so I'm sure you'll eat all of the salad if it's on my side of the table, blissfully ignoring those horribly bad for your weight fries on your side of the table."

"Cool," she said and switched our trays. At least, she had the decency to buy a sandwich I could eat. She instantly drove a fork into my new salad.

"So what's new with you and Rachel?" she asked between bites.

"Nothing that I know of," I replied.

"You know, David, you treat her like she's some kind of goddess that you're not good enough to touch," she said staring at me. "Ask her to boff, and get it over with. She'll be stupid and say no. Then before you can blink, I'll be naked in your bed."

"Rachel is not what is stopping you from being naked in my bed, Alyssa."

"No, having Doris Alex trying to seduce me is too much fun to stop it so soon by jumping into your bed."

"I could arrange for Doris Alex to be on the bed waiting for you," I pointed out.

Her fork froze.

"Really?" she asked seriously.

I nodded.

"Is that what it takes to be with you?"

I looked the question at her.

"To do what you want, when you want it?"

"Are you afraid of that?" I asked. She put her fork down and stared at the table.

"I'm afraid of wanting it," she whispered. I waited for her to look at me.

"You already want it, Alyssa," I said softly. "You're afraid of grabbing it."

"Is that why Doris Alex wants me?" she asked. "Because you told her to come get me."

I smiled and shook my head.

"It isn't me she wants you for," I said.

"Dr. Ryan?"

"You're closer."

"Both of you," she said with widening eyes.

"Sort of," I said.

"And if you told her to stop?" she asked with unwilling eyes.

"You can be assured that if I asked, Doris Alex would never speak another word to you again."

"If I told you I wanted her to stop, would you tell her to?"

"No, Alyssa," I said. "You have to ask me to tell Doris Alex to stop or you have to tell me to make her stop."

"Why, David?" she asked with a look of soul deep confusion in her eyes.

"Here's what I'll do for you, Alyssa," I said. "For the next two minutes, I'll accept telling me you 'want' her to stop as you telling me to 'make' Doris Alex stop."

I gave her the privacy of not looking at her. She was quiet for five minutes.

"Rachel's never going to do that, you know," she said.

"What?"

"Jump when you say jump."

"You think Melisa jumps when I say jump?" I asked.

"It's not going to happen between you and Rachel, David," she said gently. "I know her."

"Did it surprise you that Doris Alex and Janet jump when I say jump?" I asked.

"'Jump into bed!' isn't really telling someone to jump," she teased.

"Jump into my bed!" I commanded with a smirk.

She forced herself to swallow her food. I snapped my fingers and tried to look disappointed.

"Not yet, huh?"

She gave me a humorously dirty look.

"So is it working?" I asked.

"Is what working?" she asked eating more of my salad.

"Doris Alex's seduction."

If she had been naked, I could have verified that the blush covered every inch of her body.

-----

The peace at the house made for a relaxing week.

The sorority sisters moved into the chapter house throughout the week. Each new set of arrivals gave me a couple of hours alone, as the female Siblings were required to give them tours. The sorority threw an open house that turned into a late party on Friday, but no one was surprised I chose to stay at home rather than be thanked as effusively as some of the sisters wanted to.

With classes set to begin on Tuesday, I headed out to buy my books early Saturday afternoon. It was not the best choice with freshmen moving in and packing the bookstore with parents crazy to buy little Bobby or Susie brand new books, most of which little Bobby or Susie would not open the entire semester. I managed to get out of there with my books and headed over to the cafe for lunch. It was even more packed than the bookstore. I headed home after eating and noticed Janet's car in the driveway. She moved into the sorority house that morning so I was a little surprised having expected her to be busy with Malia and Heather the whole weekend. I opened the door and walked into the living room.

They were waiting for me.

Rachel was hanging out by the doors to the living room as if she wanted to see what would happen but looked ready to run. Melisa was holding her hand tightly. Doris Alex and Janet were sitting bookend to the new Siblings. Michael was staring at the two girls like he was waiting for me to say 'fetch'.

"Malia, Heather," Janet said formally. "This is Brother David."

"That makes me sound like priest," I said. "So David will do."

Both girls smiled, and their shoulders relaxed so I guessed it was something they had heard before. I had planned for this, which made things easier. I walked to stand in front of Malia and looked down into her dark brown eyes. She stood up so that her lips were a couple of inches from mine. The pictures in her profile had shown the warmth of a Hawaiian girl's skin tone. They had shown that her breasts would fit comfortably in my hands and that her hips were racing colt slim. She was pretty more than beautiful; someone you could talk to if she carelessly tossed a smile in your direction.

elsol
elsol
728 Followers