A Master's Story Ch. 04

Story Info
Jessica tests James.
2.4k words
4.45
15k
4
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/31/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sunday Morning.

I dreamt. The alarm woke me Jessica was still beside me. We were lay like spoons, she had my right hand clutched to her breast. I kneaded the flesh a little. "Good Morning Jessica."

"Good morning Master that feels nice," her hand squeezed mine. "What time is it?"

"I set the alarm for ten, but that clock is a bit fast, so it's about ten minutes to ten. I think that if we want a big breakfast we will have to go to McDonalds again. I only have some cereals and bread for toast."

"Cereals and toast sounds fine Master." Jessica adjusted her position a little and she was obviously aware of my morning erection.

"Master what should I wear on Monday evening when Mr. Smith and his slave come?"

"Something like you wore Friday a formal business suit, a little make up, looking like a stern professional Lawyer would be just right Jessica."

"How about my hair, I can wear it down in a pony tail, or in a braid, or up in a French bun. I will have to go home and set it this afternoon or it will be a wild woman, not a sophisticated one Mr. Smith will be meeting." She chatted away.

"Up in a tight bun then Jessica," My erection had not subsided, but Jessica had not moved.

"Stockings and suspenders, or tights Master?" She asked.

"Stockings and suspenders are a bit saucy, but yes dark colored stockings."

"How about underwear, normal bra and panties or some sexy number?"

"Not sexy, just black, like you wore Friday."

"See through blouse or not."

"Not see through."

"Buttoned to the throat and all done up?"

"Yes, like a mans shirt with long sleeves if you have one. White, crisp and looking starched."

She had still not moved and my erection had hardened rather than subsided. I was very conscious of the groove of her lower back that it was squashed up against.

"Do you want to try out the things you have in the sail loft today. It would be awful if they broke."

"Jessica they will take my weight so they won't break, but it would be an idea to check out the pulley system, it will only take a few minutes so there's no rush."

"Master, I am getting turned on thinking about being strung up in front of another man. You can do it with me naked if you want."

"Are you sure Jessica it's quite a big step to take and you have only been naked with lovers before."

"Yes Master, I think that if you want to demonstrate the equipment then you had better order me to take my clothes off. The ball player was always having me do a strip for him."

"Ok Jessica naked it will be, but only if he wants me to demonstrate the equipment."

"Master, you can let him use me as well, if he asks nicely." She still had not moved and her words were turning me on.

My resolve for us not to make love this morning was weakening.

"What does his slave look like?"

"She is a very small woman, about 30, a brunette very pretty. The spreaders will have to be made to measure. The ones I had you in on Friday were a little short for you so I will have to make you a personal set." I was sure my pre-come was oozing. I was very hot. My resolve had just about gone.

"Jessica you have been very good. You obviously know that I have an erection and probably have since the alarm went off. I know I said I needed a rest and that you said you were getting turned on so I am going to give you a task..." I paused for effect she was silent.

"Your task is to persuade me to fuck you."

"Oh Master," she clutched the hand at her breast.

"There are some conditions though. You cannot talk, absolute silence, nor can you touch me."

She rolled away from me releasing my hand and threw the covers back. When she turned to face me her face was flushed, her wild hair was flying as she tossed her head. Had she been allowed to talk she would have been saying 'how easy'. She squatted on the bed knees splayed then ran her hands from breast to thigh and back. She make a lewd shape with her mouth, she put a finger in her pussy then transferred the moist finger to her mouth. She put in several fingers of her other hand and waved them an inch from my nose.

She pinched her nipples and they stood out even further. She slapped her buttocks, turned, and slapped them again. Red handprints appeared. She repeated this on the other cheek. She stood and ran her hands up and down her body again. She stood straddling me facing the foot of the bed. The handprints were quite red.

She then began to bend backwards. As she arched her back, her hair fell back in a pool of wild blond strands. She bent still further and then she was looking me in the eyes from an upside down face. Her hands were touching the bed each side of me. She opened her mouth and ran her tongue round her lips suggestively. Her hair was now across my chest. I had said no touching; I had not expected her to use her hair. I wondered if I should remind her.

'No,' I thought to myself, 'I could use that later.' She smiled a wicked smile and walked her hands and feet a few inches at a time and her hair trailed down my chest across my belly and then across my erection. Her face was almost touching it as she shook her head making her hair lash my cock. I smiled. "Not yet Jessica, but very close. I did not know you were so supple."

Jessica was suddenly standing again. She indicated that I spread my legs apart. Then lay on the bed between them and trailed her hair and blew hot air all over my cock, which was very hard, and pre-cum was glistening at the tip of my foreskin. Some had dribbled down to my belly, a small thread joined to my cock.

"Not yet Jessica." I hoped she was having as much fun as I was. I saw her raise a leg and she spread her forearms then kicked back and up, she was doing a strange handstand, her head and face toward me, her legs came towards me as her back arched quite slowly and she began to part her legs. She wobbled a bit but managed to keep her balance her bottom was now almost touching her head. She gave me a three-eyed smile as she spread her legs wider and wider. Her labia were wet and only inches above her head. She wobbled some more and her legs went up and she straightened her back and then flopped back on the bed.

"Not yet Jessica but almost." I made my cock twitch.

She gave a wicked grin and licked her lips. She got up and straddled my waist facing me she shuffled her feet and bent forward a little and with her wet cunt an inch from my face began to frig herself. She went all the way to orgasm the first time I had seen one that close without contact of some sort.

"That was very close Jessica."

Her wet fingers left her crutch and she was bending back and her head was very close to my cock again I could feel her hair and then her hot breath. Her pussy was very close, the scent of her, the sight of her so open and so wet. The hot breath. And I had to give in.

"Ok Jessica you have persuaded me."

She did not move or say a word. I reached up and gently pulled her cunt to my mouth and lashed her clitoris with my tongue. I felt her tongue lick my cock.

She sucked my still sheathed cock in and her teeth and tongue pushed my foreskin back. She could not move much and the bed was not the place for such gymnastics.

"Ok Jessica don't do your self an injury." I held her hips and she stood back up.

She then moved back squatted down on her haunches and with a firm hand guided my rampant cock into her hot passage. She placed my hands on her tits and she began to bounce. Experimenting with the response of the bed springs and was soon moving hard and fast, up and down. She was perspiring and her skin glistened. She had gone red from face to neck and down to her breasts. She was using her hands to keep balance, her breasts were being bounced up and down in my hands.

"James pinch my nipples while I come. Will you be long?"

"No Jessica I am almost there, in fact I am there..." I had her hard nipples between finger and thumb and was twisting them and pulling them.

She made that moan and quiet scream again. She bounced and bounced but my cock was shrinking and soon fell out. She groaned and fell to the side of the bed.

She said, "Don't stop I rather like that." So I kept rolling her nipples, twisting, and pinching them I had to turn on my side as she flopped over on to her back she was sliding fingers in and out of the sticky mess her cunt had become.

"James that was just so good."

I pulled her nipples and gave them a few extra hard twists then flopped back. My breath was ragged even though she had done all the work. I was glistening with sweat mine and hers. We lay for several minutes until I began to feel cold. I fished around, found the top sheet, and pulled it up over her. "I will take a leak have a quick shower and make breakfast. How many slices of toast?"

She gave me a wicked grin.

"Ok. I will bring a mountain. Butter or margarine?"

"Butter." she said.

As I left her, I saw her hand move down to her crutch.

I did my ablutions and went down to the kitchen made a huge pile of toast almost the whole loaf. Found the marmalade and put a generous dollop into a dish taking care not to transfer the evidence of a sloppy males use, straight from the jar with a knife from the margarine tub. I spread most of the toast with butter and did a few for myself with margarine. Loaded the biggest breakfast bowl I possessed with cornflakes and gave myself a small serve in a small bowl. Took a carton of milk and another of orange juice, put everything on the only tray I possessed.

It was a tight fit, no room for coffee or teacups or glasses, and went back up stairs. Jessica was supine in the bed her hand was still and she gave me a beautiful smile. I unloaded my bowl and poured orange juice into the dirty wine glass on what seemed to have become my side of the bed. I put the tray with the huge pile of toast and huge bowl of cereals on the cabinet beside her. I poured her some orange juice.

"Breakfast is served Madam," I made a mock bow.

Her hand cupped my cock. "Thank you James, I won't be needing this for a while so you can put it away."

I had completely forgotten I was naked.

I returned to my side of the bed and watched the sheet fall from her breasts. She poured milk into the bowl and set to. I sat on the side of the bed and ate. She started on the toast before me. She had finished her pile, while I was on my third piece. She stole the last one. All the marmalade had gone. There were toast crumbs stuck to her breasts and a small glob of marmalade was on the side of her mouth. She scrambled across the bed gave me a sticky kiss and bounced out the bed and into the bathroom. She did not close the door. So I had a sound description of what she was doing.

"I will go make a drink, Tea or Coffee?" I asked.

"Tea please, do you have any green tea, or herbal?"

"Yes I have Lanchoo Green. That OK?"

"Oh yes my favorite."

The tea had just about brewed when Jessica walked in flaunting her naked state. The clock on the wall showed it was 11:45. I was tired but still on a high.

"What shall we do for lunch?" I asked the naked vision calmly drinking the green tea.

"Master if you have more of those frozen meals I could probably eat two."

"Done, I have roast beef, pork and I think some lamb. It is a bit potluck, as I never label them. I usually cook once a week, a big meal, lots of vegetables and a big roast then eat a normal meal, portion the rest, and freeze them. I can then have a good meal anytime using the Nuke 'em box here. Don't know how people managed before we invented the deep freeze and the microwave. Lunch in then. They are better defrosted slowly so I will take them out now."

I bent over the freezer and found what I thought were two beef meals and one pork one. I would find out when I served them up. I bent over again to put the pile of meals back, there were just six left, when there was a swish and a hard slap on my exposed bottom. I shot upright and dropped the meals. I turned and Jessica was laughing like a drain.

"I could not resist Master. You had me slap my arse, so one back seemed fair."

She was keeping the kitchen table between us.

"Let's go try those ropes and things." She dashed out the door evading my grasp. I was laughing too much to be seriously annoyed. I returned to the freezer took three meals out. I had no idea, which was which. I put them on the drainer, found my keys and went to the front door pulling on Pants and Tee shirt.

*

Author's Note.

If you like this story please vote. If you really like it, please send me some feedback.

Ladies please read The Slave Chapter 5 next due end December.

Fellows please read The Slave Chapter 4 next already released.

P.S. The complete novels are almost finished so you may need to visit the novels section for the rest of the stories of James and Jessica