A Matter Of Discipline Ch. 02

Story Info
Boss meets with Employee to resolve problem
3.5k words
4.29
172.1k
10
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 02/20/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The weekend was a nightmare. I could do nothing but go over everything I had done and try to figure out why I did it. This brought no solace to me and I was now faced with Monday morning, not knowing if Mrs. M would show up alone or with the police. I had dug a hole and now had to figure out what I was going to do. I just had to wait on Mrs. M and see what she was going to do on Monday.

I woke up early on Monday, showered and got ready for work. It was 7am when I arrived at the store. Although we did not open until ten, I wanted to have some coffee and calm down before Mrs. M arrived at eight. I was still hoping she would come in alone so we could discuss and settle the problem ourselves.

I still kept wondering how a fifty-two-year-old man in my position could ever get himself into so much trouble. I needed to find a way to protect myself. It was now seven thirty. I needed to work fast. I went to the front of the store and took down one of the security cameras, carrying it to the back and setting it up so that it showed the whole storeroom office area. I placed it so it was not clearly visible, in case she accused me of doing something or attacking her. That way I would have some proof to help me. Little did I know what the camera would later do.

Mrs. M arrived precisely at eight, letting herself in, as I was still in the back. Hearing the door close, I went to the front to find Mrs. M dressed in her normal work attire. I thanked her for coming and asked if she would like some coffee. She accepted and I got her a cup. I asked if she did not mind if we sat in the office, so we would not be disturbed by anyone looking in the store windows and thinking we were opened. She agreed.

So far she did not speak, and my mind was going a mile a minute. I knew that she was in total control of whatever was to happen today. I had put an extra chair in the back so she could sit down and allow us to have what I hoped would be, a civil conversation. We walked to the back, me leading the way. I then stepped aside so she could sit in the chair I had set up.

Once seated, I felt like a little kid in the principal’s office waiting to be expelled. Mrs. M sat for a minute just staring at me while drinking her coffee. She then asked me what in the world got into me to demand such a despicable act of her and to embarrass her in such a god-awful way, especially knowing who she was and that what I had done was now going to cost me my business and most probably would end up with me going to jail.

Had I gone totally mad to do such a perverted and disgusting thing? What had I hoped to gain from such an act, and what had she done to deserve this. Although I knew everything she said was true, I could not really hear what she was saying. I was too busy trying to figure out how I could get out of this mess, how I could turn the tables on her.

What was I going to do? She was now yelling at me. I guess she had noticed that I was not paying attention to what she was saying and was now sitting in front of me yelling my name. It was as if I was in a trance. I jumped up and said I was sorry, that I was really confused and upset, and then just started babbling. I really do not know what I said, but it stopped her from yelling and so I just kept rambling.

As I was doing this, I noticed she was “ twitching” again in her seat. I stopped talking and just stared at her for a response. She said that since I gave no legitimate reason for my actions and offered no real apology, she did not feel I was sincere in what I had said. Therefore, she had no other choice but to go to the police.

I begged her to please reconsider and tell me how I could possibly make amends. She looked at me for a moment, then asked to be excused to use the ladies room. I do not know why, but it was like a trigger going off. I told her that I would not excuse her until we were finished, and that she was at fault for her own actions the other day. Because of her erotic gyrations the other day, she had caused my actions, and now she was trying to do the same.

If she were going to the police, I would tell them that she solicited me, and she could have called for help if she were in trouble. Why didn’t she? I told her she had better think of her reputation, and what would come out of such an accusation on her part. She was staring at me in total shock, her mouth staying open, but no words coming out. I continued my assault, making things up as I went along. The more I talked, the more shocked she became, but more demure at the same time.

I stopped for a moment, and again she asked to be excused. I then acted mad and raised my voice when I said, “There you are, doing it again: sitting, squirming, and making motions with the excuse you have to pee. Well it is going to cost you again.”

With this, she stood up and slapped my face. “How dare you talk to me like this. I will not pay any fee of any kind to you and will not listen to your demands. Now, get out of my way.”

Without wavering, I stood up and was now nose to nose with her. I raised my voice in such a manner that I scared myself. I told her she was going to do as I told her to do or I would spread rumors of her soliciting me while her husband was away and any other story I could dream up. Right now, I was going to let her pee herself so she could explain that to everyone as she walked down the street in public.

Her face was drawn, and her lips were quivering. When she spoke, it was so soft that I could hardly hear her talk. “Please don’t do this. I haven’t done anything to hurt you. Just please let me go the bathroom, and I promise I’ll forget everything. Please.”

The feeling of control was overwhelming. I knew I could not just let her go. I sat down in my chair and looked at her standing in front of me. I spoke very softly and slowly. “I will let you go to the bathroom when I’m ready, but right now you need to pay me back for saying such awful things to me and threatening me, don’t you agree?”

Her eyes were starting to tear and she said, “Please do not make me do what I did the other day. I will pay you anything you want. I am sorry for saying those things. Don’t make me show you my panties again. Please don’t.”

I felt bad, but also was getting such a hard on I thought I would burst. This was now my only chance. I said, “I will do as I see fit, and you will do as you are told, or else. Now, turn around and take off you shorts. NOW.”

Her tears were now starting to flow but she turned around and lowered her shorts, holding up her shirt so I had a good look at her butt. God, what a sight. Today she was wearing pink lace panties. I thought I was going to come right then. I then got bolder and told her to turn around and face me.

She did so and said, “Please do not do this. No one has ever seen me this way but my husband. Please stop. I will do anything you want, but please do not make me do anything else, please.”

I knew I was in control and told her she had threatened me and now she had to pay. The look of fear and anger spread across her face. When she spoke her, lips where shaking and I started to get a weird feeling of power. She said, “What do you mean? What do you want from me. Please stop this now and I promise I won’t do or say anything.”

Looking at her in her lace panties, the outline of pubic hair showing just on the edges of her panties was overwhelming. I had forgotten where I was, but I could not stop. I looked at my watch and it was only 8:45, still time to do more.

Looking at her directly and acting very stern, I said, “This is your doing, and you will do as I tell you. If not I will ruin your reputation by telling everyone of your actions.” I felt powerful and wanted to embarrass her, to see how she would react to being controlled.

I now told her to now remove her tee-shirt. Her face went white, but slowly she removed it. She held her face down and had her arms crossed in front of her chest. I told her to put her hands at her sides and look at me. She followed my instructions without a word. Her bra matched her panties, being pink lace, so you could just make out the outline of her nipples. Her breasts were small, but the bra made them look appetizing.

By now my cock was so hard it was starting to hurt. I knew at any minute I would explode. I had to see more, to touch her ass, her pussy, her little breasts, and yes, maybe even have her perform sexual favors. My mind was racing out of control. I needed to calm down to be able to enjoy her to the fullest.

She was looking straight in my eyes when I took the next step. I looked her up and down very slowly, and then looked her in the eyes. “Tell me, what do you want to show me first, your pussy or your tits?”

“No, please no, do not make me do this, please don’t,” was all she could say.

The fear in her face was intense, so I continued to push. “I asked you a question, and I want an answer. What do you want to show me first, your pussy or your tits?” I knew this language was something she never heard or used, and it just made me more excited to see her reaction.

She was shaking all over and I could barely hear her when she said, “I’ll take off my bra.”

“What did you say,” I shouted.

“I will take off my bra,” she repeated.

“That is not what I asked you. Answer me as I asked.”

“Please do not do this. Please do not make me take off my bra, please. I cannot say those things. Please stop.”

She was begging, but I could not stop. “Do it now, say it.” I barked again.

“I want to show you my tits.”

“What, I cannot hear you,” I prodded.

“I want to show you my tits.” She said it a louder voice.

“Then do it,” I commanded. She unhooked the bra from behind and hesitated, holding it in front of her, looking at me for hope, for which there was none. She lowered her hands and the bra, dropping it to the floor by her feet. Her breasts were small, and sagged from breast-feeding years before, but still had a cuteness to them.

Her breathing had increased, and had a nice effect on her breasts. In addition, the cool air had caused her nipples to harden, which made the sight more enticing. “You have very nice breasts,” I told her, “But now I am going to let you show me your best asset. I am going to let you show me your pussy. This is what you wanted all alone, is it not? Tell me you want to show me your pussy.”

“I cannot,” she cried. Please stop. Do not make me take off my panties. Please don’t do this to me. I cannot do this. No one has ever seen me naked except my husband. Please do not make me do this. Please, I will give you anything.”

I knew I should stop, but was too close and could not stop if I wanted too. I looked at her as cold as I could and asked, “Are you trying to tell me that no other man has ever seen you naked, or you’ve never had sex with anyone except your husband?”

“Yes,” she replied.

I almost came in my pants. Without blinking, I told her to move closer and stand right in front of me, between my legs. Once she did this I knew that even if she wanted to, there was no getting away.

She stepped forward, looked down at me, and again began to beg. “Please stop, I am begging you. Do not make me take off my panties. Do not make me get naked. I will never say anything. Just do not make me take off my panties.”

The more she talked, the more excited I got. She was my slave and I was going to finish this. “I told you what to do, and you did not listen. You fee has increased again. Now, do what I told you to do and do it quickly, or you will regret it more than you know.”

She was helpless and knew it. In a childlike voice she said, “I want to show you my pussy.”

“Tell me again, but say ‘please,’” I told her.

“Please, let me show you my pussy.” I nodded. She hesitated and then removed them. She was standing in front of me with her pussy within my reach. She had a full bush of hair, with the lips very prominent. She had her legs held together, as if to hide the sight from me.

I told her to stand with her legs apart so I could see her pussy. As she did so, I slowly ran my hand up the inside of her leg. I could feel her trembling as I did, but was mesmerized by her lips staring right in my face. I continued moving my hand up her thigh until I was at her hairline. Very slowly, I traced around her pussy and between her legs, avoiding ever so slightly from touching her lips.

“Tell me to touch your pussy,” I commanded.

Again, as if in a trance, she responded, “Please, touch my pussy.”

Now I moved my hand over her lips, from the top to the bottom, very slowly, feeling her moisture wetting my fingers. Her lips were opening, and I wanted to put my fingers in her, but I wanted to make sure she was a part of it. As if on cue, a low moan came from her mouth as I continued to massage the outer lips of her pussy. She was getting wet and was now responding to my touches.

I now commanded her on what to say, and she repeated, without hesitation, “Put your finger in my pussy. Please, finger-fuck me. Please, do it now.”

I had inserted one finger, then another, when a second moan came from her lips and her hips started to move with my fingers. I was now pushing my fingers in and out at a steady pace and felt I would burst through my pants. When I removed my fingers, she had a look of surprise and looked lost. I was now going over the edge.

I told her to kneel in front of me and remove my pants. She did so, still not aware of what I had in mind. As she pulled my pants down over my under-shorts, her eyes went into shock from the sight of my cock trying to break through my shorts. I could not last much longer, and told her to remove my under-shorts so she could look at my cock. She tried to get up but I held her down and repeated my instructions.

She was begging me again, “Please, do not make me do this. Please stop. I let you touch me and did everything you wanted. Please, do not make me take off your underwear. I have never done this with anyone but my husband. I cannot do this.”

“Sure you can. Take down my shorts and take hold of my cock, or I will increase your fee again.”

She slowly pulled my shorts down, but my cock was so hard she had trouble getting them over the head. When she finally did, my cock sprang out with such force it just started bouncing. “Take it in you hand and feel my cock,” I repeated.

With a look of horror, she wrapped her hand around it and starting moving it up and down the shaft. This was unbelievable, and I had to force myself to hold on. “Now, put my cock in your mouth and suck it.”

“Oh, no, I have never done it before. I can’t. It is disgusting. I will not do it. Please do not make me.”

“You do it for your husband, and you will do it for me,” I bellowed.

“No, I can’t. I’ve never done it to my husband. Please, don’t make me, please. I can’t put it in my mouth, I just can’t.”

“Do it or else,” I commanded, “And do it quick. You are gonna suck my cock and like it.”

Slowly she lowered her head, putting just the head in her mouth. “Yes, my little cock sucker, do it nice.” Taking my hands and holding her head, I pushed her mouth down on my cock. She tried to get away, but I would not let her, telling her again to keep sucking.

Her movement was tentative, like having a new toy and trying to figure out what to do. Slowly she was moving her lips up and down my shaft, ever so lightly using her tongue. The pressure had been building for so long that I just could not hold out any longer. Holding onto her head so she could not get away, I started to come like never before. I heard her choking, trying to get away, but I held my cock in her mouth, making her swallow it all until I could no long squeeze out another drop.

As I released her, she grabbed her clothes and ran into the bathroom. I looked at the clock and it was nine forty five, time to get dressed for work. The staff would be arriving any minute, so I needed to get everything in order. As I was getting ready to walk up front, Mrs. M came out of the bathroom, ran by me, and out the door. She got in her car and went home. I thought it best she take the rest of the day off.

The rest of the day I stayed busy, since Mrs. M was not there to manage the store for me. It was the first time in six years that she had stayed home sick. Throughout the day, I kept envisioning her sucking my cock and the feeling of how great it was to have such control over her. I knew that somehow I could not lose such a valuable employee. By the end of the day, I was exhausted, and was just about to lock up when I remembered the camera I had moved to the back. I took it down and put it back in its proper location, taking the tape with me to review later at home.

After taking a shower and getting something to eat, I decided I had better review the tape. I was not sure just what it would show, but wanted to be certain I had proof that I did not assault her if she decided to file charges. Since the tape did not have any sound, you could only see what was happening, without knowing what was said.

As I started reviewing it, I started getting a tremendous hard-on, remembering everything that was said and her reactions. It was especially exciting when I knew she was begging me not to make her remove her bra, and especially her panties. This tape had to be my best idea ever. From looking at the tape, it only looked like Mrs. M was undressing for me and then gave me a blowjob. Wow! What a tape! Tomorrow I would make good use of it for sure.