A Matter Of Discipline Ch. 03

Story Info
He reviews the tape with Mrs. M.
2.1k words
4.38
133.4k
9
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 02/20/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Getting up early, I went down to the store to use the VCR to make a copy of the tape. I was not sure if Mrs. M would show up to work or not, but I wanted to be ready for anything.

Since she always arrived early, when she did not show by eight forty five I knew she was not coming in. Once all the staff had arrived, I told them that Mrs. M had called in sick.

It was Tuesday, one of our slower days, so I told the staff I had to run some errands and to call me on my cell phone if there were any problems. I left and went directly to Mrs. M's house, as I knew her husband would be out of town on business this week and she would be all alone.

When I arrived at the house Mrs. M refused to let me in, said she wanted nothing to do with me ever again, and that I was to leave her property immediately. I told her it was best we discuss the situation, as it was in both of our best interests. She again told me to leave or else she would call the police and report me for trespassing.

I told her that it would be best to invite me in rather than make a scene on her front steps, and that she might just want to review the tape I had brought. Her eyes got wide and she said, "What tape?"

I informed her there was a tape from the security camera that she might want to review before she were to make any rash judgements. She had that look of hate and anger in her face, but only said, "Come in until I can look at this tape. If you try anything, I swear I will have you arrested for rape."

I followed her inside, walking a few steps behind. She was wearing a simple sundress with open-toed sandals. The look was very inviting, and I could hardly wait for the chance to remove the dress from her and continue my quest from yesterday.

I commented that it was not such a wise idea to keep on threatening me when she had the most to lose. With a look of scorn, she continued to walk into the family room, where a built in entertainment center took up one whole wall. There was a large sectional set up in front to allow comfortable viewing, with several side chairs. She placed the tape in the VCR and then sat on a side chair, ignoring me completely. I had crawled up on the sectional and lay back in a very relaxed position.

As the tape started, I commented that I thought she was going to enjoy the tape quite a bit. She just gave me a look of scorn and turned back to the TV. As she started watching the film, I saw her twitching somewhat in her chair. The film was showing her standing in front of me and removing her shorts, then turning around and removing her shirt. At this point, she stood up and turned off the tape, stating she would not watch anything so disgusting and that she was keeping the tape and was going to destroy it. She then told me to get out of her house and never come back. She called me vile, repulsive and many other names, while I continued to relax on the sectional. When she had stopped, I went for the throat.

"Mrs. M," I said, "You must think I'm totally stupid. That is not the original tape, and yes, you can keep it and destroy it. As you were able to see from the tape, you were stripping for me without me touching you. Had you continued to watch the disgusting thing, you would have seen yourself taking off your bra, and then your panties, having me finger fuck you, and then you giving me a blow job. If you think you can threaten me, you are wrong, and for calling me all those terrible names, I think you should apologize and pay me for being so insulting."

When I stopped talking, she went ballistic, yelling at me, "You bastard! You think you can come into my home and threaten me. You know you forced me to do whatever is on that tape against my will, and I only did what I was forced into doing. You will give me that tape, or I promise you I'll tell my husband and have him put you in jail."

It was all so crazy I started laughing. "You just don't get it, do you?" I said. "The tape shows you doing the strip tease. It shows you sucking my cock. It does not show me forcing you to do anything. I think it is a great idea to show your husband. I will even do it for you because this tape on the Internet will sell for two hundred dollars a copy. Surely your husband should see it first, before one of his friends might buy it and see poor Mrs. M giving the local shop owner a blowjob. Now, Mrs. M, are you ready to discuss terms, or should I just put the tape up for sale?"

Her face was one of horror. "You wouldn't. You can't. Why are you doing this? What have I done to you? Please give me the tape. Just tell me how much you want, and leave me alone. Just tell me how much."

I sat for a moment just looking at her. I was still on the sectional, and she was standing in front of me. "I will tell you the price you must pay to prevent me from selling the tape on the Internet or showing it to your husband. I will not give you the tape, but as long as you pay what I'm asking, no one else will see the tape."

With this statement she relaxed a little and said, "OK, I'll pay what you want. Just tell me how much."

"First," I said, "You will continue to manage the store so there is never any question or suspicion as to why you might have left. Is this agreed?"

She shook her head and replied, "Yes."

I knew she was going over in her mind about how much I was going to charge her and how to hide it from her husband. She still did not understand my payment but would realize very soon. Now was the time to lay out my payment.

"As far as the rest of the payment..." I stopped to watch her face as she stood before me. "We will start today by finishing where we left off." I knew it would take a minute to sink in.

The color change in her face, and the look of fear that came over her made it clear she understood. "You don't mean... you can't be serious..." was all she could get to come out of her mouth.

"Yes Mrs. M, I do mean, and I am serious. To start with, raise your sundress so I can see what your panties look like today."

"No, I will not do this not in my own home. Please do not do this. Haven't you done enough? Please do not make me do this. I'll pay you anything, just please don't make me do this." The words echoed in the room and I felt myself getting aroused again with such force I knew that there was not enough money to pay for such pleasure.

"You will do as you're told, and do it now. If not, I will leave and you will never get another chance at the tape. Now, what is it going to be? Will you show me your pretty panties, or do I leave?"

Looking lost, she slowly pulled her sundress up to her waist, revealing a pair of yellow lace panties. "Now turn around so I can see your cute little ass." She turned without saying a word. Slowly I watched her beautiful ass, encased in her lace panties, revolving around before my eyes.

"That was very nice. Now remove your dress." Again, without question, she reached up and lowered the straps to the sundress off her shoulders, then let it slowly drop to the floor. Beautiful, she was wearing a matching, strapless lace bra, to match her panties. I thought for sure I would come in my pants at any moment.

"Now, I want you to put your hand inside your panties and touch yourself." The look itself was priceless.

"I can't do that. What are you saying? I cannot touch myself in front of you. Please do not make me do this. Please stop."

"I already told you that I am not going to keep asking you twice. This is the last time I will tell you. Now, take your hand and play with your pussy. Remember, whatever I tell you, you are to do, and what ever I tell you to say, you are to say. Do you understand?"

"Yes, I understand." Slowly she took her hand, put it down the front of her panties and started running her fingers over her clit.

She was looking down at the floor now, so I told her to take her other hand and put it inside her bra and pinch and squeeze her nipples until they were hard. She was to tell me when her pussy was wet and her nipples were hard. She looked up with a pleading glance, but put her hand into her lace bra and started to fondle her breasts. I could see from her movements that she was getting excited, and after several minutes she said she was getting wet.

"Tell me exactly how you are, as I instructed you."

"My nipples are hard and my pussy is very wet."

"Good, now I want you to remove my pants, so you can look at my cock while you play with yourself." I know she wanted to argue, but gave in without a word, climbing on the couch to reach my pants.

She undid them slowly, looking at me with the hope that I would change my mind, but I did not. After she removed my underwear, I told her to rub my cock to get the feeling in her mind of how it felt and to think about it fucking her. Her eyes started to tear, but she reached out, put her hand around my cock, and started slowly stroking it up and down. It took all I could do to keep from exploding all over her.

I put my hand inside her bra and started playing with her breast, her nipples already excited from her own touches. At the same time, I told her to take her other hand, put it back in her panties, and play with herself until she was ready for me to fuck her. This hit a nerve.

"I can't do that. Do not make me have sex with you. Please, I'll do anything. I'll even put your thing back in my mouth, but don't do this. Please don't."

"Do you want me to leave?" There was silence for a minute, then the answer.

"No."

"What do you want then?"

"I want to make you happy."

"Very good," I said. She took her hand, put it inside her panties, and continued to play with herself. I continued to play with her breasts, now having removed her bra. I was licking and biting her nipples. She had started to moan, and her movements told me her pussy was ready.

"Are you ready to fuck me?"

"Yes."

"Then you need to ask me properly, like I told you to do." Her look was priceless, but made me harder than I have ever been in my life.

"Please fuck me. I want you to put your cock inside me. I want you to put your cock in my pussy." She was ready. I now knew she was mine for good.

I told her to remove her panties and sit on top of me, then to take my cock in her hand and put it inside her pussy herself. I told her to fuck me better than she had ever fucked a man before. She climbed on me and did exactly as she was told, moving her hips and fucking me with a passion unknown. I turned her over so I was on top of her, pressing my cock fully into her.

Now, without hesitation, she wrapped her legs around me and started telling me repeatedly, "Fuck me. Please, fuck me. Make me happy. Fill my pussy with your cock. I want you to fuck me so hard and deep. Please, I am your slut. I am your slave."

I was glad that this turned out to be such a great working relationship, and could hardly wait for the days ahead.