A Matter Of Fidelity

Story Info
Well, she wasn't exactly married...
978 words
65.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cmau
cmau
12 Followers

I have already said that when I met Charlot she was an easy lay. At the time I didn't know how easy.

At the time I met her she was boarding with a cousin and his wife, having just moved from boarding with a couple with whom she was involved in a menage a trois. She can't remember whether she fucked them after she met me, or not.

Charlot and I were fucking for about a month after we met when I moved house and failed to keep in touch. I was still in mourning for my previous relationship and wasn't really interested in another. Then one night she turned up at my new house with a pair of track pants of mine that she had borrowed. Our relationship kicked off again from that night.

In the first month we were together I took her to Ouyen to visit my mate, Jim, and his wife, Mary.

That visit sparked a secondary relationship that I was totally unaware of until Charlot confessed about a year after we were married, some five years or so after her adultery.

Apparently, as a result of that visit, my mate, Jim, began sneaking off to Melbourne to fuck Charlot. I was a bit pissed off that my mate was back-dooring me, but aroused by the thought of another man chock-a-block up my wife. I also thought it was kinky, her having an affair.

Charlot is no fool. She picked the right time to tell me, when I had her legs in the air, pounding her cunt with my cock.

I asked my unfaithful slut of a wife to tell me all the details. She said it only happened once and was so long ago that she couldn't remember all the details, except that she was surprised to see him, but thought that it was "only sex" and we weren't serious about each other, so why not. He wanted to take her to a motel but she didn't want to. Instead, she just fucked him on the floor where they were standing. The only other details she admitted were that he had a small dick and the sex wasn't all that great.

What she didn't tell me, and what I still don't know to this day, is what the incident was on that first trip to Ouyen that gave Jim reason to believe that he would get lucky if he went to Melbourne. Or how he knew that she would be home.

She said no more that night, but from then on I was fascinated by her infidelity. I didn't believe she had told me everything and in the nine years since that night I have managed to elicit more details.

The next bit of information that I gleaned was an admission that he had fucked her more than once on that first trip, so the sex couldn't have been that bad after all. She then said that she didn't know why I was so obsessed with this as he had only made two trips, the second being about a month later.

"So" I thought. "Two trips now." This was a revelation as it put her cheating in a new light. The first visit had been while we weren't serious about each other, but the second was just after we had started going steady. I pointed this out to Charlot. She said that it didn't matter as it was just sex and was over now anyway. This is how the story stood for some years, but I was still not satisfied that I knew everything.

Our relationship was in a form slump for a few years around that time. I actually didn't fall in love with my wife until our Christmas holidays in 1994. Since then we have gone from strength to strength. That time also marked the beginning of a new era of openness in our relationship.

I have since found out that her affair with Jim went on for about a year, roughly on a month to month basis. Charlot had moved from her cousin's and was sharing in Moonee Ponds with a workmate, Ariel, and her boyfriend, Gary. She has admitted that she fucked Jim in that house and that one time her workmate walked in on them.

She has also confessed to a number of infidelities with Jim on the regular trips we made to Ouyen, but it is difficult to get details. One reason is the passage of time. We went to Ouyen often in those days and Jim was fucking her regularly. The arsehole was hiking up her nightie while I was in the shower, getting his cock sucked when Charlot was in the shower and molesting her between the rows of grapes. All the time I had no idea what was going on, nor did Mary. For Charlot, she enjoyed the thrill of cheating and the risk of getting caught.

The other problem I have is that some of Charlot's stories are true and some are her fantasies. She tells them that well that I can't tell the difference. It is only after we finish screwing that she admits to truth or fantasy. With the passage of time I sometimes forget which is which. This is one of the reasons I am writing all this down.

One story I vaguely remember is an admission that, while she was living in Moonee Ponds, she was fucked by Gary's mate, Jim. Unfortunately I can't remember whether this was fact or fantasy. I will follow that one up. She also said she fucked Gary but claimed later that this was just a fantasy.

I still don't know whether I know everything about her and Jim now or not. The thought of her deception with my mate still turns me on and I still keep pressing her to tell me more.

cmau
cmau
12 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Telling Secrets Husband and wife tell each other their inner most secrets.in Loving Wives
All in One Night Cuckold or victim, what would you prefer to be?in Loving Wives
Everybody Except Me Wife admits affair to save son's life.in Loving Wives
I Know My Wife But sometimes knowing someone still can't prevent disaster.in Loving Wives
The Grass Isn't Always Greener Hope announces her desire to explore before her wedding.in Loving Wives
More Stories