A Matter of Perspective Ch. 02

Story Info
She is coerced into serving the king.
3.3k words
4.17
46.2k
6
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/10/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Upon awakening the next morning, Lenora opened her eyes to behold a simple glass of juice and some grooming utensils waiting beside her bed along with a robe and a note to report to the reverend and his wife. Also included were some instructions that she should shave her armpits and legs and a little map showing her how to find her way to a room with a ceramic peacock on the door.

Taking time to think as she proceeded down the hallway, Lenora reviewed the stern warning given her by the King and she also reflected upon what she already knew about the reverend and his wife.

The most pertinent to her situation was that they were not in any sense normal people and their adherence to the rules was absolute and unbending. They were the type of people that weren't just respectful of authority, they worshiped it.

She realized that while the King had certainly given them a set of new rules regarding her, they were rules that fit very well within the very dark nature of their personalities and they would not only enforce them to the letter, they would very much enjoy punishing her for even the smallest mistake.

She also knew that anything less than immediate and total obedience wouldn't be a small mistake, it would be a big one.

Opening the door, Lenora entered and found the reverend and his wife sitting in a simple chair on each side of a small bed.

"Good morning, Lenora," they both offered in turn.

"Good morning," replied Lenora, fear already beginning to find its way into her heart.

"Lenora, my dear," began the reverend's wife as she approached her, "I am going to go over some of the rules and requirements you will need for the immediate future. There will be two faces to our relationship, the public one and the private one. The public one will be as it has always been, but the private one, of course, will be much different now.

Henceforth, whenever you are in the presence of only the reverend and myself, you will always be naked. There will be no exceptions. Privately, among ourselves, you will address Mr. Fairfield as Sir and you will address me as Mam. This will also be especially true regarding anyone associated with your duties for the King, no matter what their age.

You will use all the proper etiquette of speech such as yes, Sir and yes, Mam, thank you Sir and so on. When someone tells you to do something, you don't just do it, you say yes, Sir, or yes, Mam first. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mam," answered Lenora, as she removed her robe and placed it in Mrs. Fairfield's outstretched hand, her face and upper chest deeply flushed with embarrassment to be naked in front of them again.

"Lenora, come," began the reverend, without further delay, coaching her as she began to obey his instructions, "Stand at the end of the bed at attention... arms at your sides... arch your back, thrust your breasts out as far as you can... chin up."

"That's position one," informed the reverends wife, as they began to take turns, "Now, Lenora, spread your legs... lace your fingers together and put them behind your head... elbows back... keep your breasts out... keep your chin up."

"That's position two," announced the reverend, "You will remain perfectly still now as my wife has something to show you."

Reaching under the bed, the reverend's wife produced a long wooden object which she held up for Lenora's inspection.

"This is a switch, my switch, to be more exact," explained the austere woman, with an obvious enjoyment, "It is a very special switch made especially for me by the reverend. He is an expert at such things you know."

"Most people don't know anything about switches," continued the reverend, "They think of them as simply a branch from a bush or a tree like their mother used to use. Such switches are no good at all. They're too thin and cut the skin. A proper switch cannot simply be made thicker to overcome this problem because then it becomes too much like a cane and canes cause deep bruises."

"A proper switch is made to exact specifications," interjected the reverend's wife, "and overcomes both problems."

"A proper switch is exactly five feet long and one half inch wide and is made from two thin pieces of a softwood which are laminated with the grain going in opposite directions," explained the reverend, diabolically, "It is then sanded and soaked in oil for smoothness and flexibility and finally a nice coat of wax is applied so it won't stick to the skin."

"The crowning touch, however, is the handle," declared the reverend's wife, "The handle provides the needed leverage and, as you can see, this switch has a long handle. That's because it is made for me and I am not as strong as the reverend. I need to use both arms to get the proper speed and power."

"I am certain you will find it most effective," declared the reverend.

The switch alone, however, plays only a small part in the overall success or failure of the practitioner," declared the reverend's wife, "Using a switch is like making music. One must use the correct rhythm and placement. One must place just the right blow at just the right time and to just the right place. That's where true suffering begins."

"Of course, it's different for each recipient," continued the reverend, "The more experience the practitioner has with any one recipient, the better the results, but I'm not worried too much about that, Mrs. Fairfield is a very fast learner."

"Now, Lenora, my dear," announced the reverend's wife, "I am going to give you three strokes with this switch so you can become acquainted with it. I want you to bend over the bed onto your hands. You may flinch and cry out of course, but you must not move your feet or lose your position or I will give you an additional two for every time you lose your position. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mam," answered Lenora, fearfully.

Taking a position behind her, after Lenora had bent over as directed, the reverend's wife promptly lifted the cruel instrument far behind her back with both hands and swung as hard as she was able, placing the first blow squarely in the middle of Lenora's buttocks.

Hearing the swish of the air behind her and the loud crack as the long business end of the reverends special instrument impacted across her buttocks, there was a split second delay before Lenora felt the absolute fire that was ignited across her backside, and even though she had vowed to herself that she would remain silent and still, a loud yelp rushed from her throat and she thrust her buttocks forward and her legs almost buckled before she caught herself and resumed the rigidity of her position.

"That was very good, my dear," declared the reverend, "Two more to go."

Her eyes already filled with tears, upon the second blow Lenora not only thrust her buttocks forward, but clinched them tightly as she arched her back, lifted her head to the ceiling and gave a lout pitiful cry.

Taking a long minute to recover, she was now openly crying and by the time the third blow was delivered and her previous actions had been repeated, her crying had turned into a long stream of continuous sobbing for several minutes until she could recover herself.

Realizing now in a most profound way what the consequences for any disobedience or error on her part would be, Lenora vowed to avoid the evil instrument at any cost.

"What do you think?" asked the reverend's wife of her husband.

"I think she did very well," announced the reverend, "Perhaps now would be a good time to explain her incentive and discipline program."

"Very well," agreed Mrs. Fairfield, "Lenora, my dear, your performance is going to be evaluated by a system of merits and demerits. When you do something correctly, you will get neither, for that is what will be expected of you, but when you exceed expectations, you will get a merit.

Should you, however, perform less than satisfactorily, you will get a demerit. An equal amount of merits and demerits will balance out, but at the end of each month, should you have a negative balance, you will be punished accordingly. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mam, I understand," answered Lenora, vowing anew to avoid any such penalties.

"Since this is the middle of the month," continued Mrs. Fairfield, "Your first evaluation will occur six weeks from now. At that time you will automatically receive twenty strokes as a form of preventative discipline. Added to that will be a penalty of ten strokes for each demerit you still retain. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mam," answered Lenora, her mind racing to comprehend how she could possibly withstand twenty strokes, much less any more.

"Very well," continued the reverend's wife. Now, Lenora, feet together... arms straight out from your shoulders... Keep your breasts out... keep your chin up."

"That's position three," declared the reverend, "Now, Lenora, spread your feet... lace your fingers together behind your back... bend over until your back is level... Keep your chin up."

"That's position four," said the reverend's wife at her next turn, "Now, Lenora, bend over until your head is pointing straight down between your legs."

"That's position five," said the reverend, as Lenora's big breasts now dangled alongside her face.

"Lenora, now I want you to assume each of those positions again in turn, announcing each as you do so and holding each for a count of twenty before finally returning to the first," commanded the reverend's wife.

"Position one," said Lenora, as she began going through the progression realizing that the reality of dealing with the Fairfield's was going to be even worse than she had imagined.

"Now, come lay down on the bed, Lenora, and prop your head up on one of the pillows so we can see each other," commanded the reverends wife, "Spread your legs... draw your feet up toward you until you can put the soles of your feet together... lower your knees down onto the bed...

That's good, now I want you to reach up and put your hands to the outside of your breasts and push them up on top of your chest. Move them around and so forth until they present themselves nicely with your nipples pointing straight up at the ceiling."

Doing as she was told, Lenora cupped her breasts and began moving them about on top of her chest, seeking what she hoped would be the position they were looking for, but quickly found herself admonished.

"What do you say when you are told to do something?" asked the reverends wife sternly.

"Yes, Mam, I'm sorry, Mam," Lenora quickly replied as she began to work even harder to achieve her goal until she had achieved what she could only hope would be a satisfactory result.

"What do you think?" asked the reverend's wife of her husband.

"I think she deserves one demerit for breach of etiquette," replied the reverend, prompting Lenora's heart to sink with the thought of ten extra swats from the awful switch.

"I agree," the reverend's wife confirmed, "but otherwise, I think that is a very satisfactory result. Her breasts are very big and yet she has managed to get her nipples straight up and down. I think she looks very nice. She also needs to learn to do it faster though."

"True," said the reverend, "You will work on that, won't you Lenora?"

"Yes, Sir," replied Lenora, quickly.

"Very well," continued the reverend, "Henceforth, this will be your 'home' position and remember that once you are ordered to a position, you will remain in that position until you are granted permission to exit from it."

"Yes, Sir," Lenora quickly replied again.

"Very well," continued the reverend, "We will go on to other things."

Suddenly startled as both the reverend and Mrs. Fairfield rose and sat on the bed next to her, Lenora didn't have much time to think about it as they each promptly reached out and took one of her nipples between their thumb and first finger.

Forced to utter a small whimper, she was grateful neither of them seemed to mind, but she still had no option other than to suffer the indignity as the reverend and his wife began silently exploring the full nature of her luscious mounds.

Pulling rudely upward and about on her nipples and caressing and squeezing every part of her breasts that weren't covered by Lenora's hands, they spent the better part of the next ten minutes doing so before speaking.

"You have very nice breasts and nipples, Lenora," declared the reverend.

"Thank you, Sir, Lenora meekly responded.

"Are they sensitive?" asked the reverend's wife.

"Yes, Mam," she managed.

"Well then, I have a suggestion for you," offered the reverend, retrieving a small bottle of sweet smelling liquid from which he proceeded to dab a small amount of on each of Lenora's nipples and begin rubbing it in, "This will make your skin smoother to the touch. I'm sure your gentlemen callers will want to spend some considerable time with your breasts and especially your nipples. It will reduce the friction and prevent irritation."

"Thank you, Sir," responded Lenora, wanting to make sure she didn't get in trouble again, but very quickly her uncertainty turned to shock and fear as the reverend began dripping some of the liquid on her pussy.

Again not giving her any warning, the reverend reached between Lenora's legs and began rubbing the liquid onto her pussy before calmly spending the next several minutes massaging it as he had done to her breasts before delivering her the final indignity of pushing his finger deep inside her.

Forced to a sudden loud grunt as well as a subsequent groan, Lenora found that she could not help but punctuate the reverend's attentions to the most sensitive part of her body with her grunts and groans and soft moans, especially as he slowly added some of her own natural lubrication through the process of inserting his finger deeply in and out of her pussy and smearing her juices over it until it was thoroughly coated and slick to the touch.

"Very well, Lenora," continued the reverend, "I want you to simply relax and assume any natural position in which you feel comfortable as long as your keep your legs spread sufficiently that I may have access to your pussy."

"Yes, Sir," replied Lenora, grateful to have a bit of freedom as she put her arms back down on the bed and extended her legs, "Thank you, Sir."

Thus did the reverend spend another ten minutes subjecting Lenora's pussy to his will as she accompanied him with the sounds of her discomfort and the continuous squirming of her body as she curled her toes and moved her legs and hips the small amount she was allowed.

"Look at me, Lenora," commanded the reverend, finally, "I want to talk to you so keep looking into my eyes."

"Yes, Sir," Lenora obeyed.

"You know I was very proud of you at the inquiry, Lenora," he continued.

"Thank you, Sir."

"It's important that you serve well the man who saved you, Lenora," declared the reverend, "You realize that don't you?"

"Yes, Sir," answered Lenora, as she continued to squirm in response to the reverends ministrations.

"The King is a good man, Lenora," said the reverend, "and he is going to give you much."

"Yes, Sir."

"You will have to develop your skills," said the reverend.

"Yes, Sir."

"You know the King is depending on you," said the reverend, "and he cares for you a great deal."

"Yes, Sir," responded Lenora meekly, wishing, given the awfulness of her current position, that the King cared for her a great deal more.

"What do you think about that, Lenora?" asked the reverend.

"I will serve him well, Sir," answered Lenora, "I promise I will."

"Very good, Lenora," responded the reverend, "We are going to spend a few minutes together now to give you some time to focus on your promise.

Now using the knowledge he had gained of Lenora's responses, the reverend proceeded to give her nothing less than a thorough finger fucking. For a little more than a full half hour he amused himself as the only response Lenora was allowed was the continuous stream of soft whimpers, grunts and groans as she gyrated her hips and squirmed about helplessly.

Finally satisfied that she'd had enough, the reverend offered her one last bit of praise as well as a gentle caution.

"You have done well, Lenora," he declared, "I'm looking forward to doing this with you on a regular basis. I want you to return to your home position now."

"Yes, Sir, thank you, Sir," answered Lenora, as she quickly went about the business of making sure her breasts were properly in place with her nipples pointing straight up.

Waiting only until Lenora had resumed her home position, the reverend's wife simply picked up where the reverend had left off, thoroughly exploring Lenora's pussy as she demanded Lenora keep looking her in the eyes.

"You know success in any endeavor requires great discipline, don't you dear?" asked the reverend's wife.

"Yes, Mam," answered Lenora, as the reverend's wife sank her finger deep and hard into Lenora's pussy and proceeded to keep pushing in and out slightly.

"You must be diligent in all regards," Lenora was reminded.

"Yes, Mam," responded Lenora, as she now was forced to endure the indignity of the reverend's wife picking up the pace and vigorously pumping her finger in and out of her pussy for a minute or more before once again slowing down each time she had something to say.

"You must not let anything distract you from your duties."

"No, Mam, I won't," assured Lenora.

"You must obey all your instructions promptly and completely."

"Yes, Mam," Lenora, continued to answer, over and over as the reverend's wife went about her business for another ten minutes or so before finally granting Lenora her reprieve.

"Well, I think that's enough for now," declared the reverend's wife, "but don't worry, Lenora, my dear, we will do this quite often in the future."

"Very well," said the reverend, "Now, Lenora, I want you to get on your hands and knees facing the door. That's it... hands and knees just a little bit further apart... chin up, now."

"Yes, Sir," Lenora remembered to respond, as she quickly assumed the position.

"That's position seven," informed the reverend, "Don't forget."

"No Sir, I won't," answered Lenora.

"Very well," said the reverend, "do you have any questions, Lenora?"

"No, Sir," answered Lenora.

"In the corner over there," instructed the reverend's wife, now pointing to a corner of the room, "you can see a basin of water and a wash cloth. You may go over there now and wash your pussy. You will, of course, face us as you do so."

For some reason, Laura felt more humiliation than ever before as she was forced to spread her legs, bend down slightly and rub her pussy with the damp rag, having to do so for some time before she could finally get the last of the oil from all the crevices of her most intimate anatomy.

"Very well," said the reverend, when she had finally finished, "Now you will proceed to the 'Blue Room," but, henceforth, you will report back here to us promptly at six o'clock in the morning each and every day. You have many more positions to learn."

"Yes, Sir," answered Lenora, exceedingly glad her ordeal, at least for now, was over.

"And don't worry about your robe," added the reverend's wife, "You won't be wearing any clothes from now on."

"Yes, Mam," answered Lenora, meekly, as she found her way into the hall and proceeded, naked and alone, down the hall.