A Matter of Taste Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carla slowly pushed out the long vegetable slowly and it slid onto the bed next to my face. I had her asshole right above my face, my nose now buried in it. I turned to the green prod and saw the end was caked with her delicious shit. I wasted no time in licking it in and swallowing it. I wanted her insides, I wanted her meat. I smelled her musk and returned my tongue to her anus. Her asshole, now raw and red, was a little pushed out from the zucchini-dildo fucking and the round rim was purple and pulsing. The hole was open a little even without anything in it and I stretched it with two fingers as wide as I could before she reflexively shuddered. I smeared some brown skim over the whisk.

"Your whisk is stirring up some chocolate cream sauce," I joked.

She laughed slightly, kind of giggled, still in a rhapsodic daze.

Plunging into her shitty depths, I deep-throated her ass trying my best to get the walls of her expanding rectum, to clean the slime, the clay, the ass snot, the anal pre-cum, whatever it was, I wanted it all. I went at it side-to-side and in and out. I went fast and furious. The sensations brought her to life again.

Her head was dangling over my hardened patient but throbbing prick but she hadn't touched it. She was too spent just yet. As my tongue caused her bowels to quiver, a deep anal spasm responded and a neat, hard three inch turd wormed its way down her passages, pushed my tongue out and slid into my mouth. It was about an inch across, quite substantial for a poor girl who hasn't pooped in days. I kept it in my mouth and floated it around. I bit off half, smeared it onto her ass cheeks and around the hole, and swallowed the rest, savoring the tremendous flavor. Having come from directly up her gut, it was warm and nuttier than her first drop. There was a stench from her insides, but it was so rich, I drank it in.

I had his dick below me and began tonguing the tip. I took it in all the way, letting it graze my throat and feeling the head engorge. I could taste his cum. I could already feel the incredible rush of him jolting his thick white cream into my mouth. My tongue and lips lapped his rod and it quivered. He withdrew it suddenly.

"I don't want to come yet, my love, please, wait," he whispered.

He had opened my asshole with his fingers and was deep rimming me. I loved it that he called me, "my love," it was a sign of the pure intimacy we were sharing. It was detached from our other lives but was unbelievably close; that's why I think we were able to completely ingest each other. It felt like my entire anal cavity was wet, slimy, and filled with his tongue. I hardly recovered from the mammoth fisting and my tingling nerves were shaking in anticipation again. The activity caused a surprise to emerge. It felt like a small turd, it passed quickly from up high in my intestines to my rectum and I presumed into his mouth. I didn't know if he was eating it, but I felt him rub my ass and back with something mucky and the smell was ripe, dank, and shitty. I may have farted as well, I don't remember.

With his dick alongside my face and his tongue reaching deeper into me, I stuck my nose into his asshole. It was hairy and deliciously sweaty, a tinge of shit in the scent. I drooled a glob of saliva on his brown flower, which glistened, and slid one finger in him. He responded by pushing out to meet me, accompanied by a moan. I pulled it out and salivated again, reinserting the finger and began finger fucking him to my knuckle. He started to meet my rhythm and soon I added a second finger, starting a scissors-like motion, attempting to widen his hole. It was right at my face and the fingers were going in and out smoothly, he didn't mind at all. I pulled them out and jammed my hungry tongue way up there, like he was doing to me, into the loosened filth pot. There were a few scraps of his residue, which I desperately licked and tried to bite. He started cooing and breathing hard, his dick pulsing by itself. I was really afraid he would shoot off on the sheets, wasting everything, but I couldn't stop.

I nibbled his pink ring, trying to open it wider and slurped everywhere, getting louder. Two fingers went in again, this time to the hilt. Extracting them, they were now covered with his shit, solid brown clumps and a lot of smear. I stuck them in my mouth and cleaned them completely, savoring his food. I went back for more and pulled them out again equally covered, this time first licking them and then reaching behind me to feed into his mouth interrupting his rimming. As he ate his clumps, I inserted my tongue and pulled his buttocks to me as hard as I could, gaining a lot of flesh. We were in this state of absolutely dying to eat each other completely and knowing no bounds. It was so sensuous, it smelled like a shit farm and deeply funky and we were soaked and covered obscenely.

I don't know why, but I saw my brownie stained zucchini and without any warning, I pushed the tip against his rim. I didn't want to stop my tonguing, but wanted to try this. It went in easily, and I kept pushing until the end protruded. I started fucking him slowly in and out. I know I hit a spot because he began writhing with pleasure as it sunk deeper.

I really think he was about to explode so he stopped everything once again. Any more of this and I'd go crazy. The zucchini still in him, he pulls out and gets me to turn around, first kissing me for a long time. I give him some of his shit, he trades me some of mine. He sits me down facing him, leans me back, and lifts up my ass cheeks, exposing my wet and raw anus, still feeling somewhat full. He takes his rigid staff and pushes the head into my shit hole. It goes in so easily, I hard feel it, though it's quite engorged. I reach around and pull him toward me and he's in to the max in a second and now I feel him. He's packing me so hard, he thrusts aggressively. I try and jam the zucchini back into him. Now he's biting my nipple really hard. I think there's blood there in his passion. I really want to kiss him but know if I contort to do it, he'll pop out. He grabs a clump of shit from my buttocks and smears it in his mouth, then the remainder over my inflamed tit. His thrusts become quicker and my ass opens to him. I can't believe I'm feeling like coming. I grab my sore cunt and stroke my clit under his weight. I'm tingling and feeling wavy and my ass is now on fire. I actually experience a deep anal sensation as his fine cock plugs my pooper. My bowels are so full of everything. I know he is pushing any hope of my relief back up my gut, way up to my belly.

I just bit her poor nipple, I didn't even think of any pain I could cause her. It was smeared with her rectal grease and I just craved eating more of her. My hammer went in her ass so easily I don't even think she felt the walls give to its bulbous head. Inside it felt heavenly, as if I was just preparing this whole time for that unfathomable feeling. I pushed her legs all the way back to her head, knees at the ears as far as she could bend. I saw some matted muck from her gorgeous blonde hair rub onto a freckled knee. The exposure of that brownie, all purple and puckered was begging me to fuck her there. Before I reached the back wall of her lower bowels, my rigid tool met some blockage. I kept pushing and knew it was her marvelous shit, clumped and stuck in there. I'm sure I pushed it further back into her, I felt the waxy substance give a little with my actions and envelope my cock. I nailed her harder thinking of that amazing woman, her amazing pleasure gut taking in my steamy meat.

I felt her hand working her girl-knob, there must've been several fingers in her raw cunt, going in and out. I saw some blood on her nipples, most likely from my biting; she didn't flinch at all, I just ate and ate. I swallowed the remains of her poop, the muck from her mouth. I was so near coming I desperately wanted to kiss and drink her at once.

This large zucchini was deeply embedded in my own asshole and as I rocked to thrust, it pushed up into my depths. I had a feeling of almost coming inside my asshole, way deep. She tried to grab it and pull it deeper, hoping to make it seem we were simultaneously ass-fucking each other. But when she reached around, I popped out. I was so afraid of spurting outside of her. I wanted so much to clutch her and unleash my flow into her most inner reaches. I wanted to hold her but couldn't because of our awkward position. Daringly, as I was so close to shooting, I grabbed a quick and passionate kiss on her lips, drinking in some of the mushed-in shit still in her mouth.

I quickly turned her over once again and firmly pushed her head on the brown-stained pillow. Her mouth opened as she took in the final remains of the morsels and chewed aggressively. Her knees are supporting her weight, her ass straight up and out, its inviting brown and purple pulsing hole a bulls-eye target. Its so smeared and mucky with shit and saliva, its almost talking to me.

I'm not sure what happened, but suddenly he pulls out as I try to grab his ass dildo and he's over me, kissing me deeply and longingly. I push some chewed-up brown dough into his mouth with my tongue, which he takes in entirely. Next thing I know, he throws me around, my face digging into the pillows with my ass high in the air, breathing toward the ceiling.

My own mouth is busy savoring the last shit morsel and as I swallow it down, I feel him come up from behind me, everything leading to my essence, my center. He slams deep into me with a full single thrust. I am full, full, the smell, he thrusts harder, harder and screams. My shit is just getting jammed back deeper into my middle, my belly. My intestines must be bulging inside from the back pressure. The smell is enormous. I jam my hand hard into my panting cunt hole, rubbing my erect clit which points out and glistens purple.

With an enormous thrust into my deep and wanting asshole, he comes with a terrific spash and jets what seems like gallons of ooze into me, pressure-hosing my mud into tight balls. He keeps thrusting for a long time, emptying his beautiful balls, rubbing my tits and biting them alternately in crazy passion.

With a huge body slam, I came my jism all over her screaming insides. I pumped her shit chamber with all of my love squirt. I rocked, I rumped, I stumped, I spewed forth my center, my stringy grassy gunk, my funk in long powerful thrusts. The whisk was shuddering up and down under me as I grabbed onto her, arms around her abdomen clinging for dear life.

As he rocks his fluid into my body, I reach around to hold onto the zucchini in him and pull hard. He screams in absolute pleasure.

I wanted my rod to be longer, bigger, to reach farther up inside her pure insides, to her core, it was barely enough deep as it was, but it was heavenly.

My parts are flaming from the thumping and I roil and shudder, my pussy crying and frothy goop spilling forth outside my body.

We heaved together as I pumped furiously into her gaping flesh hole. She pushed out hard not to extract my hardness, but to make her loosened rings vulnerable to my thrusting advances. Her clay became more impacted with each spurt, sliding it up into her gut, back to the upper tubes. It felt like forever, my balls slamming violently against her perfect cheeks and cunny. As my liquid washed her inner passages, coating her fudge, we became one.

He slowed down his thrusts, finally stopped, and fell onto me, popping his softening dick out of my anus. His entire weight on my spent body was an exact fit. We grabbed each other and kissed deeply for several minutes. I tasted his core, my own shit on his teeth, my tit blood, and our mixed saliva. Between our hungry and passionate mouths, I gently worked my cunt fingers, coated with steamy white goo from my reddened slit. He slathered it in and our tongues continued to reach far into each other's throats. I felt him squirm as he shitted out the vegetable, followed by a long resonating fart. I grabbed the zucchini and brought it to our locked mouths. We cleaned it off until it was shiny, finishing this unprecedented experience with several minutes of gentle massage. As I sat up, I saw his beautiful shriveled dick was almost all brown. I kissed it gently, taking it into my exhausted mouth. His limpness jerked a little and a final drop of cum dribbled onto my tongue, mixed with my deepest flavors.

We separated and sat up several minutes later.

"It's only one o'clock, the bar's open til 3 a.m., I'd love a beer, how are you doing?" he said.

"OK," I replied, "Do we have to get dressed?"

He put on his underpants over his flaccid brown penis and got dressed in his suit. He didn't wash up any more; his face was all but licked clean by me. I just threw my dress over myself; no underpants or bra. I bundled my hair up and wrapped the shitty part within the twirl. As we left the room, he came up behind me and kissed between my shoulders, exposed by the dress.

"I left a big smear, didn't want anyone to see anything," he said. I turned around and kissed him lovingly.

"Red, I don't know if I'll ever see you again after tonight, but I adore you and love you so physically, I really do."

We walked toward the elevator and pressed the button.

12