A Mature Fantasy Comes to Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ewriter
ewriter
273 Followers

"Oh I am sorry," I apologised. "Could you possibly get that for me?"

"Sure," she said sweetly and leant over to pick up the book. The sideways motion of her body had exactly the desired effect. Her blouse was pulled even tighter by the motion of her arms as she reached for the book, and this little extra bit of tension popped the top button open. Once I had noted this I quickly looked away. If she saw me staring she might realise her blouse had come undone and fix it before I had got a good look. I took the book from her, thanking her profusely, and started back on our tutorial. After about a minute she still had not noticed the loose button and I sneaked a glance downwards. I was almost blown away with what I saw. The loosening of just that one button had forced the blouse wide open at the top and I could now see right down her voluptuous cleavage as well as the lacy edges of her bra cups. She had a cute little mole on the top of her right breast and the creamy white skin of her upper breasts were pulled in by the minimiser bra which forced her naturally voluptuous curves into a flatter shape to fit her blouse. At the edges of the cups her boob meat bulged out slightly, trying to free itself from the artificial restriction of the bra. I could see what she meant when she had complained about the comfort of her work bra, and how she preferred the uplifting support of her bustier. I ached to see how good her tits would look in a push up bustier if they looked this good in her unflattering work bra, and wanted so much to reach down and free those wonderful boobs from their uncomfortable lacey prison. I felt my cock rear up to a full erection and knew I had to get control of myself soon or she was bound to notice my now obvious arousal. I quickly finished the tutorial with only the occasional glimpse down her top, and complemented her on her quick learning.

"Not too bad for an old woman," she laughed, and went out to join the other girls, leaving me feeling even more frustrated than before.

The next few days were hell, having to work with Maxine during the day but unable to relieve my sexual frustration at night due to my houseguest. Thankfully she was due to leave the next day so I knew I didn't have to hold on too much longer. My balls ached constantly and I wanted to be able to grant them release, but to be honest I was of enjoying the lack of masturbation in a kind of masochistic way. I would have a quick feel of my balls when I was in the toilet and imagine the load of cum that was being stored up in them over the week. They felt much more swollen than usual, and I began thinking about just how much cum I would be able to produce after a full week of denial. I decided that when I finally got the chance to cum I wanted to release the biggest load I had ever produced in my life. I had read on the internet that drinking a lot of fresh water can increase the volume of cum a man can produce during ejaculation, so I took to drinking a glass of water every hour or so. I dreamed about all that water being spurted back out my cock in a massive torrent of white hot cum during my next masturbation session, once my aunt had left. The only pang of disappointment was that the massive load would be wasted, shot onto my stomach rather than deep inside the gorgeous Maxine.

On Friday I saw my aunt off at the train station before going in to work. I spent most of the day in the back shop working away, and the girls were busy out the front so I didn't see much of Maxine. This was just as well because self-control was near breaking point and any more teasing from her would probably have ended up with me jerking off right then and there! As the day came to an end I was counting down the minutes when Maxine came in to see me in the back shop.

"Hi there Allan, how you doing," she said smiling that soft smile of hers.

"Great, should have everything done by the end of next week," I replied.

"That is excellent, you really are good with computers" she said in her most flirty tone. "In fact you could do me a massive favour if it isn't too much trouble. My computer at home had been playing up recently and I have some important documents on there. Is there any chance you could come over to my place and have a look at it?"

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. My mature goddess was inviting me over to her house!

"Sure, that would be no trouble at all," I blurted out before she could change her mind.

"Great," she said with a smile. "Is there any chance you could come over straight after work. I will give you a lift back to your house after. In fact we could leave straight from here to save time if that is OK?"

This stopped me in my tracks. Going straight from work would mean I would have no time to masturbate off all the sexual tension built up over the week and that along with such close proximity to the object of my desire would be a potentially explosive combination. However I knew there was no way I could turn down such an offer and found myself nodding dumbly.

"Excellent," she laughed a big smile on her pretty face. "See you out front at closing time."

Soon the workday was over and I found myself in the passenger seat of Maxine's car on the way to her house. We made small talk as I attempted to keep my eyes front, while still stealing the occasional sideways glance at her tits or her stocking covered legs as she worked the pedals. We arrived at her house in less than ten minutes. She showed me into the front room where she kept her computer.

"I can't thank you enough for helping me with this Allan," she said. "It would have cost so much to get an engineer in to look at it, you are a life saver. Can I just leave you with the computer for a few minutes while I go and change."

"Sure," I replied. "I will just get started straight away."

As she walked out I looked at her shapely rear appreciatively. Then I remembered what she had said to the girls earlier in the shop.

"The first thing I do when I get home at night is change into a bustier."

I imagined her stripping off her work uniform blouse and trousers, then peeling off her restrictive minimiser bra. I felt the overwhelming urge to walk in on her as she was squeezing her huge melons into her sexy push up bustier, get down on my knees and beg for her to take pity on me and my painfully swollen erection. However I didn't think that would go down too well so I started work on the computer. It turned out to be a fairly straightforward software problem, which only took me minutes to fix. Just as I was finishing off I heard the door open and turned to see Maxine enter in her evening clothes. She was everything I had dreamed of and more. She had changed into an elegant long silk skirt, which came down to her ankles and pulled tight in at her waist. Her top was an expensive looking cashmere sweater, which hugged her figure perfectly. And what a figure it was. She had obviously shed her minimiser in favour of her bustier, as her boobs looked about twice as big as normal. They now jutted out proudly from her chest getting the proper support they needed rather than crushed into the flatter profile dictated by her work clothes. Her bustier also gave her a much more impressive cleavage, which I could just see peeking out from underneath the mildly revealing V of her sweater. Her hair was still up, but she had applied a little more make up to her eyes and a dash of red lipstick that made her pretty face even more appealing.

This time there was no way I could conceal my admiration, and I had to tell her as much.

"Wow, you look great Maxine," I stuttered, my mouth hanging open.

She just smiled self-consciously and walked over to stand beside me.

"Thanks for saying that. It's been a long time since man has complimented me in that way. How are you getting on with the computer?"

"Fine," I said. "Almost done."

"That is great," she replied. "I will fix us some coffee if you want to go over to the couch."

I quickly finished my work on the computer and retired to the couch, still trying desperately to control my semi-erect cock, which was pressing hard against my tight boxer shorts and jeans. However after seeing Maxine dressed in those sexy clothes that was becoming an almost impossible task. In a few minutes Maxine came in with the drinks on a tray and the situation became even more sexually charged.

"Do you want milk or sugar in your coffee," She enquired as she walked over to the couch.

I never got a chance to answer because as she placed the tray down on the low coffee table in front of me the V of her sweater fell open and I was treated to a cock hardening view right down her top. Her cleavage was the most impressive I had ever seen and seemed to go on forever. Her twin mountains of creamy white boob meat were pressed together and forced up by the supportive cups of her sexy push up bustier rather than pressed flat like in her work bra. I could see the black lacy edges of the bustier cups as they strained to contain their heavy load and a small white lacy flower was sewed on to the bustier where the cups met in the middle. This looked so feminine and so sexy I couldn't contain myself any longer. I abandoned my attempts to control my cock and felt it rear up to its full size inside my tight boxers and just sat there looking directly down her top, my eyes glazed over in lust. There was no way she could have missed the look of pure animal desire on my face and after what seemed like several minutes she slowly stood back up and lifted her hands to cover her chest. The move looked quite defensive, and I was worried I had blown it totally. However when I looked at her face the expression was more one of surprise than anger.

"Allan, you weren't looking down my top were you?" she said with a nervous giggle, trying to laugh off the obvious sexual tension in the air.

I knew I had to make my move now, and it would have to be bold. I said nothing but simply stood up in front of her with my hand on my hips. Her gaze dropped down my body to the huge bulge disfiguring the front of my jeans which these was now no mistaking.

"Sorry Maxine, I have been lusting after you for as long as I have been working in the shop and can't take it any more. The sight of your big tits was just too much for me and I can't pretend any longer. If you want me to leave ask now because either I will have to do something about this erection in the next few minutes or you will."

Maxine looked totally taken aback by this. She rocked back on her feet slightly and I saw a myriad of emotions pass over her pretty features. Sure there was a little fear and confusion there, but also interest and possible a little lust? After several minutes she seemed to make a decision and a naughty little smile appeared on her lips.

"Well I suppose if you feel that way you might as well relieve yourself here," she said mischievously looking directly at my groin. "You did help me with my computer after all, and I would feel terrible sending you away with something like that between your legs. Who knows I might even enjoy the show."

This was exactly what I hoped to hear. I quickly kicked off my shoes and socks then pulled my shirt over my head and slipped out of my jeans. Finally I stood before her naked apart from my tight designer boxer shorts. However I didn't remove these yet. I figured that Maxine has been teasing me since I met her (even if it was unintentionally) and now it was time to return the favour.

"Do you like what you see?" I asked her, putting my hands behind my back and thrusting my groin out towards her. My erection felt enormous and was very obvious through the tight cotton of my boxers. She could easily see the long thick shaft pointing up and out as well as the large bulge created by my swollen, heavy balls pressing hard against the thin fabric. I reached down and gently began rubbing the engorged helmet of my cock through my boxers. Soon precum started to leak out seeping through the fabric and a small damp patch began to form, which I was sure she could see. Instead of just looking interested I was sure I could now see definite desire on her face.

"Why don't you take your boxers off baby," she whispered seductively. "That will make your task a lot easier."

"I don't know," I said. "It would seem a bit unfair if I was completely naked and you were fully dressed wouldn't it. Now if you could take your sweater off it might even things up a bit."

She glanced down at her sweater, a look of indecision on her face. I though for a second I had pushed too far too soon and blown it. However I almost cried for joy when she reached down, grabbed the bottom of her sweater and quickly pulled it over her head. For a second she clasped it to her chest before dropping it to the floor. A huge grin spread over my face as I got my first proper look at her sexy black push up bustier. The lacy garment began just above her naval and spread out into two large underwired half cups which contained the lower half of her magnificent melons, with the top of the cups just concealing her nipples. Two thin black straps ran from the half cups over her shoulders and appeared under tremendous strain due having to support such a heavy load. The top half of her voluptuous tits were completely exposed as they were pushed up and in by the supportive garment and I could just see the edge of her areolae at the lacy edges of the cups. In fact I though I could even make out the small bumps of her erect nipples through the material of the bustier. When I finally managed to tear my eyes away from that marvellous sight I saw a slightly nervous but proud smile on her lips.

"Well, I have fulfilled my part of the bargain" she said "It's now your turn to loose the boxers."

A look of intense lust appeared in her eyes as she stared hungrily at the huge throbbing bulge in my underwear and I knew it was now or never. I reached down and quickly dropped my boxers, kicking them to the far side of the room and standing fully naked in front of my mature goddess. I thrust out my groin again trying to make my cock look as big as possible. I knew I wasn't small in that department but had no idea how big the other men she had been with were, and I didn't want to disappoint her. I needn't have worried.

"Oh my!" she gasped, putting her hand over her mouth. "That looks so painful, I have never seen a cock as thick and hard as that, or a set of balls so swollen. I can't believe just seeing my old tits has done that to you. I can see why you need to do something about it!"

"Yeah baby," I moaned as I stated slowly stroking the thick shaft of my cock. "I have always had a thing for busty older women but you are the best looking one I have ever met. See how thick and hard my cock is for you, I have never felt this big for a woman before. See the throbbing veins sticking out the side of my shaft and my angry red helmet oozing with pre-cum, you and your big tits have done this to me. See how swollen my balls are, they have never felt so full of cum. And every drop of the thick white cum in these balls is for you. I would so love to blow it all over your glorious tits or anywhere else on your gorgeous body."

I continued with this dirty talk as a languidly stroked my shaft deliberately staying away from the sensitive head of my cock so I didn't cum too soon. I could see the effect this was having on her. She half closed her eyes as she listened to me running her hand through her dark hair and pulling it out so it fell free down to her shoulders. This made her look even sexier, and I told her so.

"Oh baby you look so hot with your hair out like that, I could just cum all over you right now."

Then she started rubbing her tits with her left hand through her bustier, forcing more of the acres of creamy white boob meat out the top of their lacy and wire prison. I could see most of her right areola and her nipple was almost exposed. With her right hand she began stroking her thighs through her silk skirt slowly moving in towards the junction between her legs where I knew her pussy would be.

"I can see your bustier is struggling to hold you big tits Maxine," I teased. "And I wonder how your pussy is feeling down there in your tight little thong."

Maxine look at me in amazement.

"How did you know about that," she said questioningly.

"I know everything about your lovely body from your 40F bra size to the shaved pussy hiding away in that thong. If you want to give your sweet little pussy a rub that is OK by me."

She looked guiltily down at her skirt, deciding if she wanted to go that far but her lust got the better of her and she reached down for the hem of her skirt and slowly pulled it up to her waist and holding it there. This exposed her sexy long legs, complete with black hold ups, and the brief black thong hanging from her shapely hips. She looked down at the gusset of her thong before, with a shaking right hand, tentatively pulled the material off her skin and looked directly at her sweet pussy.

"Oh, I don't believe it, I am so wet," she quietly gasped more to herself than to me. "It has been so long, so very long since a man has done that to me. I didn't think it would ever happen again. You say older women turn you on, well for me it is young men with big hard cocks and I haven't seen one of them for 20 years. Thank you for doing this for me."

Than to my amazement she put her right hand deep into her thong and started frantically rubbing. I couldn't believe that this lovely woman had started masturbating because of me. I couldn't miss the chance to take things further. I stopped rubbing my quivering cock and stepped closer to her till I was only inches away. I took both hands and gently lifted her face till she was looking me in the eye before kissing her with a passion I had never felt for a woman before. The kiss lasted about a minute before I dropped my hands from her face and gently removed her right hand from inside her thong.

"Let me help you with that baby," I whispered, as I slid my own hand into her gusset. The smooth shaved skin felt wonderful, and I was amazed how wet she was down there. Her thong was soaked almost right through! Gently I slid a finger between the moist petals of her pussy lips while rubbing her engorged clitoris with my thumb.

"Oh Allan, that feels wonderful," she moaned. "Please let me help you as well."

I felt her small hands snake down to my groin and gently begin rub my cock and balls.

"You're cock feels so big and hot baby," she hissed. "And you balls are so swollen heavy with cum I can barely lift them. I can feel them jerking and pulsing, I don't think you will be able to hold on much longer will you? I can't wait to see what sort of a load you can produce for me."

Her ministrations were becoming bolder by the minute and I felt very close to cumming myself. I could also tell from her moans and the twitching of her clitoris that orgasm was close for her as well. As good as it would feel to cum then and there I though I might be able to take things even further if I could change gear for a moment. I gently removed my hand from inside her pussy before stepping back a little. I heard her moan with disappointment.

"What are you doing baby, that was so good," she pouted.

"I just want to get a closer look at your pretty pussy Maxine," I replied. Why don't you bend over?

With a little uncertainty she did as instructed, presenting me with a great view of her silk covered ass. I gently lifted her long skirt up over her hips exposing her naked buttocks only covered very briefly by her skimpy black thong. I gazed at those full succulent globes that I had dreamed about after seeing them covered by her skirt in the shop.

"What an ass you have got Maxine," I said appreciatively. "You can't know how many times I have stared at it in the shop and wished I could see it naked like this. I could just cum all over it this second, but I have other things I want to do first."

ewriter
ewriter
273 Followers