A Mature Indian Slut Ch. 04

Story Info
Hubby sucks out sperm from Maonali's cunt.
2k words
4.04
86.9k
37

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 11/23/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Readers might recollect that Kamini's 40 something cock hungry mom, Monali, was right now on her knees, while I was hard fucking her slutty mouth. I held her by hair, with both hands, as I thrust my cock in and out of her cum hungry mouth. She was making half human- half animal like gurgling noises, as she sucked on my cock intensely. After about 10 minutes of this, I realized that she was till in her sari.

I pulled out of her mouth and asked her to get up. Monali stood up obediently and looked at me with expectant eyes. "get ur clothes off that body." I said.

She removed the pallu of her saree, and exposed her bulging boobs in the blouse. The blouse was low necked, and about one fourth of her boobs were showing. Down below she has a slight bulge around her tummy, with a deep navel. But the navel was not exactly round. It was like an arc on top, like a reverse U, and a line beneath it, like an I. In all it looked remarkably sexy.

"Get the rest of your closed off as well." I told her, " I want to see u stripped." She stood for a few seconds looking at me, and then started unhooking her blouse. Very soon she was down to only her panties, but wait, it wasn't a panty at all. It was a g-string that she wore. I grinned as I looked at her.

"You are a hidden slut , aren't you?" I asked her. She did not reply, but smiled a bit. I pulled her closer to me, as I sat on the sofa. Then putting my arms around her waist, I kissed her lightly on her tummy. I gently snaked my tongue around the soft creamy skin of her tummy. Ohhhh, what a feeling it was, heavenly. Then I probed her navel with my tongue, tasting the slight bitterness inside. She mewed like a cat as I licked all over inside her navel.

My palms were caressing and squeezing her juicy ass, as my tongue ravaged her pussy. She held my head in her hands and caressed my hair, moaning softly. "Do you like it?" I asked her.

"Yesssssss, please don't stop." I turned her around and placed her on my lap, so that she was on her stomach, her ass in the air. I pulled her g-sting to one side and felt for her pussy. It was a hairy one, and it was dripping.

"You are a very naughty woman, Monali, and you will be punished." She did not reply, but just looked back and smiled. I took a handful of her ripe ass and squeezed hard. She was moaning now, in anticipation.

Smaaaaack, my first slap landed on her fair bottom. She yelped at it, possibly because she had not anticipated it to be so hard. The skin on her ass started turning pink, where I had hit her. I caressed her ass a bit." Now tell me slut, who fucks you?"

"Just my hubby," she wailed. Smack, smack, smack, three sharp slaps landed on her butt. She was on the verge of crying now. "Please, it hurts, she said.

"Does it?" I asked, as I parted her pussy lips and inserted a finger into her dripping cunt. As my finger massaged the inner walls of her cunt, she rolled her eyes back in pleasure, and moaned softly. As my middle finger probed her pussy, I used my thumb to roll her clit under it. She was writhing in pleasure, and moaning loudly by now. I withdrew my fingers suddenly, and she looked back at me with pleading eyes. "First you have to tell me who else fucks you." I told her , as I smelt my finger coated with her cunt juices.

"Only once," she whispered.

"Who was it?" I coaxed her, as I placed my fingers on her swollen pussy lips, caressing them gently, teasing them.

"The sweeper of the colony," she barely whispered. She was a dirty bitch, fucking the sweeper of all people , I thought. This time I jammed two fingers roughly into her cunt, and started fucking it hard and rough. She was uttering guttural moans, as her hips were pushing back into my fingers.

I kept fucking her this way, with my fingers, and suddenly, with a grunt, she spasmed, her cunt clamped down hard upon my fingers, and her body shivered furiously. She orgasmed long and hard, and then lay tired upon my lap. By now her cunt juices had flown down my fingers into my palm as well. I withdrew my fingers from her cunt, and rubbed the juices around her ass hole. She had a brown hole, very tight, and un-used. She jerked as I touched it.

"No, please," she said, as I circled the wrinkled skin on the entrance.

"Just relax," I told her, caressing her hair with my other hand. She calmed down a bit, and seemed to relaxed. As she relaxed, her asshole also seemed to be just a little less tighter. I took the opportunity and push half of a finger into it. My well greased finger slid in, once the initial resistance was passed. Boy it was too good to describe. Her tight hole clasping my finger, alternatively tightening and loosening, as she tightened and relaxed her muscles. I moved my finger now, in and out of her tight ass. She was uttering soft sounds of pain, as my finger rubbed the virgin skin, inside her ass. As my pace increased, she seemed to get over the pain, and was now moving with the rhythm. She rocked on my finger, hard and fast.

This bitch loved getting a finger in her ass. As another orgasm rocked her body, I heard a soft moan from the other side of the room. I had completely forgotten about Kamini while I was using her mother. It seemed like she was watching and had just fingered herself to an orgasm as well. I called out to Kamini, to come to us. She did not move, but just looked at her mother, who was still trying to recover from her second orgasm. My finger was still in Monali's ass hole, and I pushed it in deeper, forcefully. This caused her to yelp.

"Call your daughter out here", I told her. She looked up and saw Kamini watching us. She seemed undecided at what to do. I moved my finger around roughly in her ass. She seemd to get the message and quickly called her daughter over. Kamini was stark naked, and was more than willing to join in. She came and stood next to me, as her mom lay on my lap, ass in the air.

"What am I doing to your mom, Kamini?" I asked her. She stood still, and did not reply. I jerked my finger in Monali's ass.

This caused Monali to yelp again, and she screamed, "Kamini, you slut, when you were getting fucked by him earlier, why are you pretending now? Answer him!"

"You are fucking my mother," Kamini said. This cased me to give another sharp jerk with my finger.

"Say the exact thing bitch," I told her.

"You are fingering my mom's ass," she quickly replied.

"Hmm, now you are talking."I raised Monali from my lap and asked both mother and daughter to sit on their knees. It was a wonderful sight, to have a sexy mother-daughter pair sitting naked, on their knees, in front of my raging hard cock, just waiting to jump upon it.

"Ok sluts", I said, "its freestyle for both of you now. Suck my cock as you both please." Both mother and daughter were now licking away at my shaft. The took turns to suck on it, and while one sucked the cock, the other would lick and suck my balls. As this was on, and I was busy dirty talking to my two sluts, the door suddenly opened and a man walked in. As he saw what was going on, he just stood and stared, with a stupid look on his face. Monali saw him first.

"Oh shit, Ashok!" was all she could say. So this was her small dicked hubby, I thought. As Monali tried to get up, I held her by her hair, and pulled her face back onto my cock.

"Let go of them," shouted the angry hubby. I just smiled coolly at him and said

"You have two choices Ashok. One you force me to leave, and then I shall go and tell everybody what a slut your wife and daughter are. And how you are not man enough to keep you wife satisfied. The second option is that you come in quietly and sit on the couch. I will fuck your wife and daughter, here, and you will have to privilege to jerk off. The choice is all yours."

He just stood there undecided, but when Monali took my cock back into her mouth, he knew what he had to do. He quietly went and sat in a corner of the room.

"Do you like my cock Monali?" I asked her.

"Ummm" she replied. I pulled my cock out of her mouth.

"Why do you like it bitch?"

" Because its so big and thick," she replied.

"Look at Askok," I said. "Now tell me, how is ashok's cock," I told her.

She was silent for a moment, but the replied without any more prompting. "He has a tiny cock. I have never had an orgasm with him. You have given me better pleasure with your finger than he has ever given me with his cock. I cant wait to know how it feels to have a cock like yours inside my pussy. Please, oh please, fuck me now." I was myself stunned by how desperate Monali had got. Ashok just hung his head, in shame.

"Ok then slut, since you have been good, I will fuck you." I told her. Kamini, go and sit beside your dad. I quickly turned around Monali and made her sit in doggy position, facing her hubby. Then I pushed my cock in roughly from behind. This bitch was real tight. It seemed she really had not had too many cock earlier. Even after a hard rough thrust, my cock was only halfway into her dripping wet pussy. She moaned out load at being violated , but again steadied herself. I held her by her waist, and thrust my hips forward.

Slowly but surely my cock was sinking into her matured, and yet un used cunt. After I was about two third into her, I pulled back a bit and thrust forward again. Her cunt was slowly opening up. I started the rhythm and she followed it. Now we were rocking fast. She was it delight and uttered moans and grunts of pure animalistic pleasure, as I kept ramming her from behind. Soon she orgasmed, but I held on to her and kept fucking hard and fast.

She was hungry for years, and could take the fucking of a lifetime that day. She kept matching me, thrust for thrust. I held her by her hair and as I looked up, I saw Ashok has taken out his cock, and was masturbating. His daughter, Kamini was also fingering herself. This turned me on so much that I burst my balls, and spurted my hot cumm deep into Monali's cunt. She screamed and orgasmed with me.

I rested for a while and then my cock plopped out of her hairy cunt. I asked her to lay on her back and called Ashok over. " Now that you have turned cuckold, be a complete one. Suck my cumm out of your wife;s pussy." I told him. The dirty bastard was so horny that he got on his knees immediately and started slurping on his wife's freshly fucked cunt. I smiled down at them, as I thought, you next Kamini.