A Mature Model

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlBones
BlBones
549 Followers

I should add that the pictures e-mailed to Lou never contained anything but me fully within the bikini. The bikini pictures took us to a new level. I went so far as to slip three fingers just under the waist band on the bottom. Neither were great visions, but they definitely were suggestive. I was gradually moving from pure cheesecake into sexually suggestive poses.

As the next days went on, I exposed a little more and took more suggestive positions. Often I left with Ken wearing a tent that suggested a lovely piece of manhood inside. After one session, and having had fantastic sex with Lou the night before, when Ken came close for one shot I looked at him and asked, "Would you mind if I kissed you?"

"What for?"

"Just because. And to say thanks for putting some lead back in Lou's pencil.

He turned a slight shade of red and told me he wouldn't mind at all.

He moved closer and I gave him a kiss. It wasn't a peck and it wasn't a hot passionate kiss. But it had more to it than just a polite 'thank you.'

Gasping slightly as we broke the kiss, "Barb, you don't have to ask permission for that." By the middle of the third week, these 'tent making' sessions contained pictures that definitely were not e-mailed to Lou. Often I had removed my bra and or panties for a few shots. Don't get me wrong. When I was sans bra or panties, I was still in a dress or skirt and blouse. But the angle of the poses left no doubt that the undies were missing, but you really couldn't see anything.

In one set I was wearing a very sheer blouse with a bra that just barely covered. My breast and my pussy were never really exposed, but neither was there too much left for the imagination. For example, I posed with no panties and the picture was taken from my right and slightly in front. I had raised my skirt to my hip. You could not see my private area, but you could see everything else and you knew that I was wearing nothing down there. The breast exposures would show the lower part of my breast or profile the side of one but never showed the nipples. I loved the pictures (I have my private collection now) and I was seeing myself as a model with a very photogenic body. Quite another boost to one's self-esteem.

Also, during this period I found occasions to give Ken two or three more kisses. They were a little hotter, but not out of the ordinary. He had taken the opportunity on two of the occasions to accidentally rub the back of his hand over my breast. Most daring were the times when I flashed Ken with a full tit or view of my uncovered pussy. Of course these all occurred accidentally as I was changing positions. And these accidents occurred only when I was sure the camera was not in use. Generally they were so fast that there was no possibility of a picture being taken unless the photographer were poised and waiting.

It is worth noting here that we ended up sending Lou a few pictures that fell just slightly outside the guide line he gave me. He looked at them carefully and never said anything more than, "You're getting a little wild aren't you?" As I indicated earlier, he was not privy to a lot of pictures that definitely fell outside the guideline. He would have had a fit if he had seen them. .

Ken's parents were due home a week from Saturday. In a way I was beginning to dread their return because it meant that my modeling career would probably end. And it wasn't just the modeling. I was enjoying being with Ken almost daily and to be exposing myself to him to some degree. It was a feeling I really can't describe beyond saying that I was getting a thrill teasing and exciting him. I didn't want it to stop. I also knew that I needed to watch myself.

There was an element in the teasing that I didn't take into account. When I did recognize the element, it was way too late. That element was that unknowingly I was also teasing myself. It wasn't out in plain sight but I was beginning to think about Ken in more than a friendly and neighborly way. What kind of a man (physically) was he? What would it be like to be with him? What would he do if I exposed myself completely? How would he react if I made any overtures? With the teasing, how long would it be before he made some sort of advance? If he did make an advance, how would I respond to it? These were just a few of the thoughts I entertained. With this, I found myself fantasizing about Ken on many occasions.

To this day, I don't know what came over me on the Tuesday before Pat and Gerald's return. The 'watch yourself' admonition had obviously flown out the window. Something snapped in my actions and thinking and my whole life took a dramatic turn. Looking back, I still can't believe that I did it. Anyone who knew me would simply say that I had taken leave of my senses.

I dressed very specially for the day. He had indicated that he wanted to do some leg and cleavage shots. I had an additional very special plan for the day, and as usual, I went to Ken's at the regular time, after Lou had left. I could see some disappointment in Ken's face when he saw how I was dressed. I dressed that morning in a tailored pin-stripe business suit, hose and heels. Above the top button of the jacket you could see the silk, ruffled, collar of my black blouse. It looked very professional and attractive even though the length of the skirt would be a little suspect. The length was mid-thigh.

I helped get Evan off to school and then Ken and I went to his studio. It's funny how things coincide. As we stepped into the studio, Ken said, "I was thinking that my folks will be home this weekend. I hope that doesn't mean we have to stop our photo sessions. I also had hoped that we might get some really hot pictures before they got home."

I could hear the disappointment in his voice. I knew that he was thinking that the photos he already had probably were as hot as they was going to get. My outfit today was nowhere close to being as suggestive or sexy as what I had been wearing the past several days. I was really smiling within at what I knew was to come.

He had hinted in very discrete ways that he would like to make some really sexy pictures. Now he was probably figuring that I might be reluctant after his folks got home. From the way he had worked around the subject I knew he was talking about pictures going all the way to nude.

I had never responded to him one way or another to his subtle suggestions. For all he knew, the ideas had gone right over my head. But today, I was already ahead of him.

We started the shoot and I posed in several positions showing lots of leg. When he moved to a position so that he could get an up-skirt shot, I refused when he asked me to open my legs a little. His face fell in disappointment again. When he tried a down-blouse position, I refused to unbutton my jacket. I was teasing the hell out of him and getting a big kick out of watching the various forms of disappointment roll across his face.

Shortly Ken set his camera down and announced that we were through for today, even though there was still a lot of time left. "Let's look and see what we have." The look of disappointment on his face made me want to reach over and give him a big kiss. I didn't though.

We had some coffee and looked at the morning's results. They were nice, but nothing near like what we had produced before. As we sat there reviewing the pictures, I had let my skirt slide up about as far as it would go. Ken kept looking down and I know he could see almost to my panties. As he reached the last shots, with a grin on my face I said, "Ken would you like to try again and this time I'll open up a little?"

Beaming, "I sure as hell would."

We set up again and I unbuttoned the top two buttons on the jacket. You could now see the upper blouse was a very transparent black, just slightly darkening the skin appearance. He took a couple more pictures and asked me to unbutton the rest of the buttons.

At his request, I unbuttoned the first button and then turned my back to him.

"No, I want you facing me. We'll do the back later."

I unbuttoned the remaining buttons, pulled and held the jacket open, and turned back to him.

His mouth dropped open and he almost dropped his camera. The silk collar was the only piece of the blouse that that wasn't completely transparent. He was looking at my breast covered only by the wisp of the blouse's sheer black nylon. No imagination was needed about my breast. When I had decided to do this I had inspected myself carefully before dressing and was reassured that the boobs were still quite pert and had only a small amount of sag. As the guys had said, I could compete well with women much junior to me.

It took him a minute to recover and then, "Wow. You are beautiful and I never thought I would see you like this. Let me rethink how I want you posed. Wow!"

He couldn't take his eyes off of me and I was getting a kick over the fact that his mind was racing and he couldn't focus on the photographic process. And yes, I could see there was a great deal of pressure being applied to the fly on his trousers.

He took a whole series of shots including ones with my blouse unbuttoned except for the top button. For some reason, I was not willing to take my blouse off or allow the nipples to be seen outside the blouse. Maybe it was a little bit of modesty hanging on. I don't know why because for all practical purposes, I was naked from the waist up.

The tent in his slacks was very pronounced as he asked me to lie down on the fake bear-skin rug we used for reclining poses. I did as he asked and proceeded to adjust my blouse and pull my skirt half-way up my thighs. He then asked me to pull my skirt higher.

Instead, I sat up and told him that I had a special pose that I wanted to do. With that I got on my knees facing him and leaned back onto one arm. As I did, the blouse slid all the way open, held to me with the one top button, totally exposing my breast (this I hadn't programmed into the pose). With my free hand I took the hem of my skirt and gathered it together at my waist.

The result was me leaning back on one arm with my breast fully exposed. But, in addition, my pussy, encased in panties of the same sheer black material as my blouse, was in view. The panties had no inner insert so my pussy was fully visible. Again, no imagination needed.

I have never felt so naughty and yet so exhilarated in my life. I could see the tent in Ken's trousers jump and he was speechless. Well, not really.

"Oh my God Barb. I can't believe this. Just hold it a moment and let me get some good pictures."

He shot about a dozen exposures and then sort of slumped to the floor in front of me. As he did, he tried to adjust his tool that was pressing hard against the fabric of his pants. I could definitely make out the outline of the head of his cock.

As he rose to his feet again, he made no pretensions about trying to relieve his discomfort by adjusting himself. Then he said, "Barb, I don't know how much more of this I can take. I think we had better call it quits for today."

I motioned him to me and asked for a hand getting up. He complied and then started to turn away.

What happened next, I must admit had been contemplated as a possible scenario, but at no point had I included it in the plan for today. I still can't believe I had the nerve to even contemplate it, let alone do it.

"Ken, I'd love to have a kiss." And I pulled him back towards me.

"Barb, you are a beautiful woman, but you are also my best friend's, mother. You are married and a good friend of my folks. We can't..."

He tried to go on, but I put my finger to his lips. I heard myself saying, "Ken what you said is true. I'm all of those things. But, more than that, right now I am also very much a woman. Until you asked me to model, and Lou and I saw the results, our sex life was pretty stale. You have rejuvenated my desires and appreciation for sex and Lou has benefited from it too. There is no reason that you shouldn't derive some of the benefits too."

"I know Barb, but..."

"Ken, let me finish. Lou is a fantastic sex partner. Never-the-less, though it has improved, our sex is not what it used to be. It's really very good, to be sure, and even better for the past few weeks, but it's still not like old times. You are a beautiful specimen and right now I want a little more than Lou can provide."

I stood looking at him for a minute and then, "Ken, I wouldn't slap you or scream if you were to touch me or kiss me. In fact, I'd like it very much."

As the sound of my voice died, I couldn't believe what I had just heard come out. Ken was standing with his mouth open and tugging at his crotch. His eyes were glued to my breasts with short jumps to my pussy.

My breathing was becoming a little ragged and I just couldn't push the thought that I wanted him out of my mind. I don't know what was driving me but I was experiencing an overpowering urges to have sex like had never had before. I was gently rubbing my rock hard nipples as I opened my mouth again. "Ken, my nipples are so hard they almost hurt. Touch them and you'll see what I mean. Do you think that they would soften some if you kissed and sucked on them?"

And then things went totally silent.

He looked at me for a moment and then pulled me to him. We kissed and I unbuttoned the last button and let the blouse slide down my arms to the floor. Next I hooked my thumbs into my skirt and undies, pushed them down and let them slide to the floor also. In a smooth move I dropped to my knees and then onto my back.

"Ken, I know we shouldn't be doing this, but I want you, and by the prominent outcrop in your slacks, I know you would like to have me. No one has to know and it would be a perfect ending seal to the work we have done."

"Barb, I know that I should get out of here right now. Yes, any red blooded male would love to honor your request, but we are friends and neighbors, etc. (pause and then a big smile) I'm sorry, but I can't turn down such an attractive offer."

With that he dropped onto the rug and swept me into his arms.

I ran the palm of my hand across the lump in his pants as he buried his mouth in my tits.

(softly) "Ken, I don't need a warm-up. I'm ready. Take your clothes off and fuck me."

He was out of his clothes in a flash and we turned facing each other as our hands went to the others sacred area. His touches were sending electric shocks through my body and my passion was building like it hadn't done for a long time.

He rubbed me a moment and then inserted a finger. I was very wet and he was very hard. I didn't need a lot of foreplay and pulled his cock toward me. He took the invitation and moved over me as I rolled onto my back and guided him in. I hadn't gotten a real good look at his cock as he undressed and came to me, but once in my hand I could feel a very adequate tool ready to provide pleasure for me. The adequacy of the size of his cock was confirmed as it slid into me and passed regions never before touched.

He slipped into me with little effort and we began pumping. He felt fabulous and it was evident that he was longer and bigger than Lou. I don't know if it was the uniqueness of the situation, the first time with someone other than Lou, the impropriety of what I was doing, or what. I just know that I was floating a thousand feet off the ground with no visible means of support. I already knew that I was going to want more. There was nothing wrong with sex at home, but this was the frosting on the cake. One taste was not going to get the job done.

Even with the recognized desire for more, I very quickly had an orgasm and just as my orgasm hit its peak, I felt him unload deep inside of me. We lay there panting for breath and kissing passionately.

As our breathing became more normal, Ken let me know that he needed to get ready and go to work. I wasn't ready to quit and I was able to talk him into a second round. There was something utterly fantastic about the way he felt inside me. It was so different than how I felt with Lou in me and it was extremely erotic. Of course, the second round was better than the first because it lasted considerably longer. This time I was able to have sex in three different positions and he filled me a second time with his cum. What I was doing scared me some, but I knew I was hooked. I was going to enjoy that cock again.

Ken had to call and inform the bank that he would be a little late.

I got dressed and went home. What amazes me, even today, is that I went home feeling absolutely no guilt. I just didn't feel like I was cheating. Even more outlandish, what had just happened was an experience I wasn't going to forget quickly. So instead of guilt, my mind was racing to figure out how sessions like this could continue.

Once I got home and I was able to think about something other than how wonderful it had been, I quickly realized that making arrangement for more times with Ken was, in reality, very simple. Pat and Gerald both work and are gone from the house about the same time that Evan leaves for school. I just had to figure out how I could legitimize going over every morning since I wasn't needed to help with Evan. Well duh! All I had to do was go with a straight forward approach and simply tell Lou that I was going to continue modeling. Ken would inform his folks. There should be no problem, no big deal.

The next day, after what happened, Ken was very nervous and not real sure whether we should continue our work after his parents returned. He was quick to inform me that yesterday had been absolutely fantastic and that he really would like to do it again. But he was concerned that somehow things could get completely out of control and we would be caught. I knew that he was right but I also knew that I didn't want to quit yet.

We talked about it for a while and I was able to make Ken see that we could continue with our pleasure; that we could be very careful and no one would know. My arguments coupled with Ken's wanting more swayed the discussion and we agreed that we could, and would, continue.

The one element that we agreed would have to take place was that Ken's folks were to be aware of the photo/modeling activity and Lou was to know we were continuing.

When it was presented to Pat and Gerald on their return, of course they were unaware of the modeling and photography that had been going on. Ken discussed it with them and showed some of our work. They were surprised, but they had no objection. Lou was already on board and had no objection. He just reminded me of the guideline for the limits of my modeling. Gerald confided to Lou that I was more of a looker than he had known. Pat complimented me on being so photogenic.

It was funny, Gerald turned down the offer to have pictures e-mailed to him. But once or twice a week he would ask Ken to let him have a sneak peek at what we were doing. Of course, Ken complied, but carefully, showing only the pictures he e-mailed to Lou.

Lou's reminder of the guidelines caused me to shudder just a little. Still; so long as the pictures that violated the guideline stayed locked up, no one would know. With no more consideration than that on my part, the next session picked up where the last one left off. However, there was a new time demand on the sessions; time for sex almost every day.

Returning to the Thursday before Part and Gerald returned, as we lay in a post sex embrace, Ken surprised me. He noted that Lou, my husband was taking Evan for a day long fishing outing on Saturday prior to Pat and Gerald's return on Sunday. He suggested that we schedule/arrange to have an outing of our own on Saturday. He had mentioned some time ago that he would love to shoot me in some outdoor settings.

I had absolutely no problem with that until he completed the explanation of his plan. He had a good friend in the photo class and he wanted to invite him to come and take some pictures of us together. He wasn't talking about pictures of a man and woman as friends; he was talking about photos and videos of us having sex.

BlBones
BlBones
549 Followers