A Medieval Epic Ch. 03

Story Info
Krazen search for the Ogre Bandits.
2.2k words
4.09
53.2k
10
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/07/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BBC
BBC
203 Followers

The angel Sarah was held closely to the cavern wall, her naked body chained up helplessly in the air. Her body was weak and fragile; all her angelic powers were stripped from her. She could barely stay conscious, most of the time she was not. She did not expect that the demon Malice would be able to escape, but yet there he was, sitting on his throne made of skulls and broken bones.

The Cave of Deceit was Malice’s portal to and from the human realm and to the demon realm. Soon, he would call for his brothers and they would swoop down with a demonic fury that would ravage everything in their path.

Lynn pleasured Malice to no end. Sarah watched horridly as Malice violated every hole Lynn had to offer. She screamed and took it, but she did not fight. Malice didn’t stop. After he would force into her and spew out his demon seed, he would force into her again somewhere else and again, and more of his demon seed would spew out. There was no end. Sarah wondered if Malice would still be violating her own body if she had not done what she done.

Surely, the other angels would not wait passively for the destruction of the human realm which they swore to protect, at least Sarah thought. Sarah believed a violent war would break out, every demon and every angel would fight. But the angels would ultimately lose, for the demons wielded cruel weapons of destruction, like skull cleaving axes, and jagged bone claws as sharp as steel. The angels had no weapons to match them, and so would perish.

Sarah awoke and fainted and awoke again. And still Malice was deeply connected inside of Lynn. She didn’t know how long or how many times Malice had ravaged Lynn, nor did she know how Lynn could possibly endure this ordeal. Sarah’s nipples were shriveled from the cold and her skin was raised with goose bumps. Cold sweat beads dripped down her naked body and down her heaving breasts. Sarah fell unconscious again.

Redpaw Castle:

Tristan was being tended to his wounds by the castle doctor and Ghrom the Wise.

“You are very strong, young man. Any other would have his back broken.”

“If there is nothing else doctor, I wish to speak with Tristan alone.”

The doctor took his bag and closed the door behind him. Tristan sat on the bed with a bandage taped around his torso. Ghrom looked peculiarly at Tristan’s neck.

“What is that symbol on your neck,” asked Ghrom.

“I’m not sure, I’ve always had it.”

“Hmm… I’m sure by now you know of The Great Battle, everyone talks about it. But no one knows of the story that happened after. This story is far more important than any battle ever taken place in history.” Ghrom waited a moment in silence. “Once, there was a man, who stood tall and strong, and even stronger with a sword. His name was Tyrael. After The Great Battle, another battle was waged. This battle, however, was forgotten. Monsters from all four corners of the earth crawled out and devastated the land. This one man, and this one man alone, stood up against these foul creatures and fought them with valor, courage, and bravery. At that precise moment, the impossible happened. The Guardians of the world intervened, granting Tyrael power and a magical sword, and with his new power he cut down every last beast that could crawl. Tyrael never died. The Guardians prophesized that one day his power would be needed and that his spirit would return and vanquish evil once again. Your neck… it bears the mark of Tyrael’s sword.”

The Duke was not sure how to react. After hearing Ghrom’s explanation on the matter the Duke was more optimistic than ever that Tristan was indeed the one who will fulfill the prophesy. However, Tristan still had no wish to be apart of it.

“What are you saying, Ghrom?” The Duke asked most curiously.

“I am saying he is Tyrael’s son. Metaphysically, of course.”

“Tristan, and what you describe of the monsters is true?”

“Yes, it is.”

“Then your matter on being the chosen must be further discussed at a later time. This other situation in the city of Crimm is now of utmost importance.”

“What do you suggest,” asked Caston.

“We will need a troop to enter that wretched city and offer aid, more importantly find out more of these… creatures.”

“Shall I summon the general?”

“Tell him to depart at once.”

“What about the elves,” asked Tristan.

“Your heroism is unequalled, young Tristan. The elves are vital to the balance of the forest. I trust you will rescue them without fail.”

He was hesitant, but he agreed to rescue the elves. By doing so, Tristan was being pulled into the very plot that he wanted nothing to be apart of.

General Lazarus was the head of the Duke’s army. Just as Tone’s family has served as the Duke’s blacksmith, Lazarus and his father served as his bodyguard. Lazarus’ family has served the kingdom of Redpaw for three generations. Lazarus’ father was killed in battle during the second war.

Lazarus stood seven feet tall, his shoulders round from left to right, and physically very powerful. A scar ran deep across the middle of his bald head, which he received from Lorda, who was now the leader of the Krazen. His black skin was horribly disfigured. Lazarus waited for the day he would rule Redpaw.

Caston came into his tent and saw Lazarus meditating, “The Duke has requested you bring your men to Crimm and provide assistance.”

Lazarus looked at his direction, nodded, and returned to his meditation. Caston left without saying another word. People were afraid of Lazarus, not because he was a general, but because he was massive, and fire burned in his eyes. Commoners have told many wicked stories of his debauchery when he is with women.

Tristan hiked the trail up the mountainside. From here he could see everything from over the horizon. He was an expert swordsman but also an excellent tracker. The mountainside was picturesque, too. Lush green trees stood over the blue creek waterfall. Tristan inhaled the fresh air and closed his eyes. He stood there for awhile, then took out his sword and began practicing his skills. Tristan loved to train, and he trained constantly.

He thought a little training would be good now so that he would be more prepared to go against the monsters. Just then he heard a rustle in the leaves. A lithe little figure jumped from branch to branch. Tristan chased after her. The figure was definitely female. At the precise moment, Tristan leaped into the air, pulled out a knife from his boot, and hurled the knife towards the branch the woman had just landed upon. In a snap the branch broke in half and fell to the floor along with the woman. Tristan walked over to pick up his knife, return it to his boot, and looked at the woman.

She had blonde hair that was tied into a ponytail, her eyes blue and her lips red. She wore a tight leather outfit that enabled her to move quietly. The woman was thin, except for her rather large breasts that filled her outfit.

Tristan aimed his sword near her throat. “Perhaps you will explain yourself.”

“I don’t have to explain anything, and that really hurt.”

“Name.”

“Brianna.” Brianna rubbed her butt to soothe away the pain.

“And what were you doing in the trees.”

“Spying on you, what do you think?”

“Why.”

“My reasons are mine alone.” Brianna got up and dusted herself off. “I’ll be going now, then.”

Tristan raised his sword, still pointed at her. “Not until you tell me.”

Brianna sighed. “Fine, I am a scout for the fortune teller Kristallena. Our mistress Kristallena is looking for the one who will fulfill her prophesy.”

Tristan with his free hand reached out and grabbed her necklace, and with a quick pull yanked the chain right off her neck.

“Hey! Give that back!”

“If you want it back, you’ll have to bring me to her.”

“Oh I’ll get it back, don’t worry. I have a feeling I’ll be meeting you again. But you’re going to have to keep up with me.”

Brianna took off to the branches in the trees and jumped away. Tristan could have caught her, but he chose not to.

Meanwhile Crorc and his band of ogres and trolls continued to move across the plains while carrying the naked and ravaged wood elves across their shoulders.

Arisa looked around at her friends. Most of them were unconscious. All of them had gaping holes between their legs. She couldn’t believe her elves could take in such phallic monstrosities. She looked at the center of the beasts. Their black organs stood straight out, rigid, and twitching as if it was hungry. The heavy knobs at the end of their shafts were throbbing. Arisa knew it wouldn’t be long before they stopped moving to satisfy their hunger.

Later:

General Lazarus and his soldiers had camped out for the night. They still had to travel a good distance before getting to Crimm. His men ran one hour shifts during guard duty. Lazarus’ tent was made of thick red cloth, and big enough to hold a weapons arsenal.

He had called in Serena, an apprentice of the Mage School but transferred to the army in hopes of training to be a soldier. She was young and naïve, and had high hopes in gaining rank as one of the top officers. Lazarus had other plans for her.

Serena stepped into Lazarus’ tent. “Yes, sir?”

Serena’s breastplate held together her rather full breasts. The cut was low so cleavage was visible when she kneeled.

“Give me a scouting report for the next five hundred paces.”

“Yes, sir.” Serena looked up at Lazarus. She noticed his throbbing cock through his steel kilt. It looked like a concealed weapon.

Lazarus sat still, his bulky frame eclipsing the room. Serena stared at his size. Lazarus scared her.

Lazarus was staring at Serena as well. He gazed at her full, round breasts. She only wore a two piece skirt that was connected by brass rings at her hips. Her silky white thighs were visible and her white thong panties could be seen from where Lazarus sat.

A bulging black cock raised up from his center. “Serena, kneel in front of me.”

Without saying a word she kneels in front him, getting a complete view of his cock. She didn’t know what Lazarus wanted with her before, but now she knew exactly what he wanted. He wanted her to service his cock.

He removed his kilt and out jumped a enormous black pole jutting from his base. Serena fell into shock. He commanded her to suck it, and she did.

Serena was in a trance. She just took his cock into her mouth and sucked on it. She struggled to get it in to her mouth; the cock head was huge. She had never imagined such a powerful tool, or such thickness.

“Suck my cock.”

She took the cock into the back of her throat. She tried to suppress the gag but it was hard. This wasn’t what she imagined the army to be.

Lazarus, running out of patience, grabbed Serena by the back of her head and proceeded to fuck her throat with his big black cock. She knew any resistance or refusal would ban her from the army so she just let him do as he pleased with her. The cock protruding from his being slowly began disappearing into her mouth. She took his cock deep into her throat, even though the big black cock stretched her out. Finally her luscious red lips rested against the base.

He just held her face there up against the base of his cock, his cock head feeling the swallowing motions of her soft throat muscles.

His thick rigid shaft made it difficult for Serena to adjust. The big black cock stretched her throat out, not to mention the musk accompanied by him. The warmth of her mouth and the wetness of her tongue made his cock unload a torrent of hot cum down her throat. She choked and gagged immediately, but the hold of his powerful arms and enormous cock prevented her from retreating. She just swallowed and swallowed. Burning sperm blasts from the big black cock shot out hitting the back of her throat, coating her throat with thick white goo.

Only after he finish unloading into her did he let her back out of his tent.

Elsewhere:

The Krazen tribe were on the prowl for the ogres. They have a keen sense of the world so a disturbance in any part would alert them. Since they were the protectors of the world they were hunting ogres in search of the wood elves.

They moved quickly and quietly, carrying only their spears for weapons. They sensed the ogres were moving north, to the villages of Fyre.

The Krazen decided to split up into two groups. One group would detour around the mountainside in hopes of flanking the ogre bandits. The other group would go straight through the mountain tunnels to attack their weak point. This would create a pinch and hopefully wipe out the ogres and trolls with little casualty.

Fyre is a well known village where the most beautiful women are believed to live. The Krazen believing the ogres are headed there to commit more heinous acts, decide to hurry their search for the ogres.

BBC
BBC
203 Followers