A Medieval Epic - Prologue

Story Info
The demon and the angel.
2.3k words
4.15
90.4k
31
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/07/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BBC
BBC
203 Followers

One thousand years ago, the Great Battle was fought between the beautiful angel, Sarah, and the evil demon, Malice. She defended the gateway to the human realm; her duty, to prevent the demons from passing through. Previously, the angels and demons had formed a pact that no entity would enter the Gates to the Abyss. But, the angels knew the demons would not keep their promise. The angel Sarah was assigned to the post of guarding the Abyss. She felt a demonic presence near. Something ominous loomed over the horizon. With her Wicker of Light in hand, she defended the Abyss boldly, trying to hold the demon at bay, but ultimately failed. Malice proved to be too much for her as she dropped to her knees. Without an ounce of fight left in her, she looked up at the massive demon hoping to see a hint of mercy in his eyes.

The hideous black demon stood menacing in front of her. He stood six feet tall and weighed over two hundred pounds. Blotches of sores scarred his entire body. He wielded the Ax Cleaver, a brutal weapon capable of severing bodies in half. An evil grin came about his face as he looked down at the alluring blonde angel. His big black cock was aimed directly at her face. For the very first time, she was terrified.

Fifteen inches of black meat stared back at her crossed eyes. Boils on his cock released a pungent fume that both intoxicated and repulsed her. Pulsing veins lined the rigid shaft, twitching wickedly. The sight of his cock was frightening, and it was definitely hostile.

Sarah trembled at the thought of his enormous tool assaulting each of her orifices. As an angel, it was her duty to prevent the demons from leaving the Abyss at all cost. She slumped over in defeat, and then opening her mouth, proceeded to encircle her lips around his oversized cock head. Malice loomed above her, basking in the triumph over the fallen angel. At first the demon just watched as the angel tried to work his big black cock into the back of her throat, bobbing her head intensely. She was concentrating on milking his shaft; she was prepared to swallow his demon seed. While grabbing the back of her head, he began thrusting his powerful organ down her throat. He slid eight inches of cock across her outstretched wet tongue and down her gullet. Sarah struggled to take in all that cock. She started gagging on his hard meat, but the thickness of it and its massive cock head prevented any passage of air. Sarah slobbered on his thick shaft, her glands salivating involuntarily to help swallow down his big black cock.

The angel was degraded; she had completely given in to his domination. She tightened her lips firmly, trying to slow down the forceful thrusts of his powerful cock. But Malice, feeling the tightness of her mouth around his cock, plunged deeper down her throat. She let out a whimper of helplessness. Sarah’s throat muscles continued yanking uncontrollably on the rock-hard shaft, desperately trying to swallow down the muscular black meat. Eleven thick inches of cock hammered down her throat, his monstrous balls slapping against her chin violently. The great big balls made loud smacking noises from the collision, while slimy squishing sounds could be heard from the cock sliding in and out of Sarah’s mouth and throat. The assault seemed to last forever. Sarah was in a daze, she wondered when this cock would stop pounding and how much cum those gigantic balls produced. She tried to prepare herself mentally for the amount of sperm she was inevitably about to swallow. Sarah’s eyes lit up when she felt his huge cock grow even bigger and the massive cock head expanding in her throat. The entire shaft pounded into her throat relentlessly as it stretched her throat to the limit. All fifteen inches burrowed down her throat with one final thrust. She felt as if her head was going to explode. Just then, the huge cock head did explode, gushing out an unbelievable amount of semen down the angel’s throat. Sarah was in shock; her natural instinct was to swallow it down. The cock head inflated even more, shooting its second load down her throat again. She kept swallowing and swallowing, but the thick sticky sperm kept coming. The sperm was so thick it clung to the walls of her throat, completely coating it. Malice’s entire cock was lodged in Sarah’s throat; the cock head inflating once more, fired a searing hot blast of cum. This time, the semen overflowed out of her mouth and down her body, covering her breasts with cum.

Sarah felt a moment of relief when Malice pulled his cock out of her throat. She inhaled for what seemed to be the first time. There was still cum in her mouth, so she swallowed it down. Sarah looked at his cock. It was still twitching, pulsating; its vile presence still very strong. Anxiety took over Sarah as she saw the engorged shaft expand even more. Sarah almost fainted, not knowing how she would endure this assault. Trying one last time to plead for mercy, she reached out for his black meat and licked the slimy cock head clean. Not showing any sign that Malice was done, Sarah knew her attempt was futile. Realizing what was next to come, she got on all fours and turned around, exposing her tight pink pussy and even tighter ass hole.

Malice grinned at the sight of her holes he was going to plunge into, his cock twitching maniacally. Sarah looked behind her; a frightened look came over her face as she stared at the ominous black cock. Malice took aim at the soft pink lips of her pussy. The bulbous cock head edged its way into the entrance, spreading her lips apart. Sarah let out a moan, her beleaguered body overwhelmed from the massive cock head. She felt full from just the cock head, and knowing how much cock was still left, this was going to be a sore experience. She could immediately feel her pussy stretching to accommodate its monstrous girth, her juices flowing to lubricate the shaft. Sarah really didn’t want to take in that big black cock, but there was nothing she could do. The black meat steadily slid inside the depths of her pussy. Inch by inch the rigid shaft disappeared into her, making her tremble. Her eyes lit up at the feeling of so much cock she took in, and so much to go. She didn’t understand how the demons could have such huge cocks, nor did she understand their need to ravage beautiful women. Angels were protectors of women in the human realm, and the way to get there was through the Gates. Sarah’s tits bounced wildly as the demon’s cock picked up speed. Malice fucked eight inches of cock into her tight juicy pussy, then ten. Sarah felt a burning sensation inside her pussy as the cock’s boils released its fumes. Her pussy was sensitive; she could feel the rough and bumpy skin of the shaft, rubbing against the walls of her pussy. Only the angel’s juices soothed the powerful organ’s forceful thrusts. The demon grabbed the blonde angel’s hair as he powered in his heavy big black cock. The rock-hard shaft’s steadfast assault pummeled a good twelve inches into her exhausted pussy. Sarah felt humiliated. She just took it in and kept taking it in. The demon’s thrusts became more powerful. Malice growled a thunderous grunt that could be heard over the horizon. The tight pussy sheath brought the hard meat to eruption. He came violently, coating the walls of her pussy with hot semen. Sarah was astonished by how much sperm spewed out after he unloaded in her throat. She was already saturated with semen and now she was even more saturated. She wondered how much how much cum would he unload in her ass. She figured she would find out shortly. Malice shot another four loads in her cunt. As he pulled out of her, Sarah looked back to see the black meat still engorged, as she expected. Looking at it reminded her of how thick the shaft really was, and how surprised she was to take it in. The black shaft was shiny and well lubed, especially the first twelve inches, but he was intent on lubricating the full fifteen. The cock head looked thick and vile and dripping with the angel’s juices. The angel’s ultimate defilement came near as the demon positioned his massive cock head at the entrance of her tightly puckered anus. The sphincter was of a bright pink color and very tight, obviously never used before. Malice rested the heavy cock head on her anal hole before pushing in. Sarah felt intense pressure building on her puckered ass hole, realizing how massive the cock head was. She felt her anal sphincter weakening, giving way to the thick cock head. The demon tormented her, pushing, but not pushing the cock head all the way in. Sarah was anxious, not knowing what toll the eventual pounding would take on her ass. Finally, Malice pushed through, the bulbous cock head disappearing into her butt. Sarah cried out, not from the pain but from the stuffed sensation she felt in her ass. She could only imagine what her anal hole looked like with a big black cock stuffed into it. Sarah realized then that her anus would never be the same; tight. Malice just waited, with only his cock head in her ass. That alone was enough to stretch out her hole, but Sarah knew that wasn’t going to be the end of it. She straightened her taut legs, trying to escape the cock head in her anal hole, but that only raised her ass in the air, causing the monster shaft to sink in more. Sarah’s face contorted, a squeal escaping her throat. Malice pressed on, applying more pressure, gradually sinking inch after inch of rock-hard black meat into the depths of the angel’s beautiful round ass. Sarah was holding on for dear life. The rigid shaft was hard to take in, but the lubrication helped a little. Her ass felt swollen. He fucked her ass in and out steadily, the first eight inches disappearing and then reappearing. Malice rubbed and spread her ass cheeks, getting a better view of the action. He laughed at the irony of seeing this angel taking his big black cock up her ass. Unbeknownst to him, Sarah was planning something of her own, a last resort. To prevent the demon from passing through the gates, the angel would have to banish him; an ability only angels are capable of doing. She knew that once she cast the spell, she would lose all her powers. But it was the only thing she could do. The demon would be suspended in the Abyss, but she would be, too. Malice plunged twelve inches of hard cock into her ass hole, relentlessly attacking and pounding her in the butt. In, out, and back in again went the rock-hard shaft, stretching out her anal sphincter. She felt completely filled with black meat. Sarah tried clenching her sphincter tighter around the shaft to make the demon cum faster, but she had lost control of it. It was now just a gaping hole to her rectum. Her butt had been reamed to the fullest. By now the demon was sliding all fifteen inches of his demon rod in and out of her ass hole. She just took it all in. Sarah let out a moan every time he rammed his cock in to the hilt. The demon was close. She could feel his big black cock growing bigger and thicker, as if it wasn’t thick enough already. All of a sudden, with a loud grunt, Malice erupted. He shot a powerful blast deep inside her butt. Hot, thick, sticky cum plastered all over her anal walls. Finally, he was done. At that moment, with the demon’s cock still in her ass, Sarah unleashed her power, banishing both her and the demon into the Abyss. And just like that, they both vanished into the void.


Characters:

Sarah the angel: A beautiful blonde angel. Sarah is a young and compassionate angel. She believes her duties are important and she always keeps her word. All angels have pale white skin and soft features. Angels are protectors of the human realm. Their eternal adversaries are the demons who occupy the underworld. A pact was formed between the angels and demons. Angels can use their power to banish a demon. The Banish ability is a potent spell that can suspend a demon indefinitely. However, once used, the angel is stripped of all her powers.

Malice the demon: One of the most powerful demons in the underworld. He is definitely the most maniacal of them all. Demons are hideously scarred monsters with sinister black skin. They only look out for themselves and are all bent on conquering the human realm. The pact they formed with the angels required that every year one angel be sent to the underworld to serve the demons, to be used by them at will.

Tristan the swordsman: The hero of the story. He is a wanderer who is drawn into the conflict between good and evil. A mysterious figure with an exotic look, he stands tall and strong; he is very skilled with his sword.

Tone the blacksmith: Tone is the Duke’s weapons smith. Tone makes all the equipment for the Duke’s army. Coming from a family of blacksmiths, Tone is a master at making weapons. Once a soldier, Tone was dismissed from the army after being injured in the Second War. He is built like a juggernaut.

Succubae twins: Vanessa and Lynn, both sexy and scantily-clad women. Not much is known about their past. Succubae are known to have the ability to control men once they have swallowed the men’s semen. The effect wears off after the semen is digested.


Next chapter coming soon...

BBC
BBC
203 Followers