A Meeting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
texaz45
texaz45
47 Followers

Pulling it slowly out till I saw her pussy lips open to accommodate the large head of the toy I was again amazed... this toy was at least 8 inches long and she had been slipping it all the way inside herself. I began pushing the rubber cock all the way inside... then pulling it all but completely out of her pussy. As I got closer to pulling it from her I could feel her muscles contract around it and almost pull it back from me.

Her juices were flowing freely and the wet noises caused by the fucking were driving me wild. She had made a little wet spot on the towel she was sitting on. With her hands now free she spread the fingers of her left hand making a V just above her clit and spread them, which made her little clitoris almost jump to attention.

Her other had slid up and down the toy as I pulled it from her pussy getting them nice and slippery. She then began to lightly rub her exposed button in a circular motion... my cock was already so hard it was aching for release from my pants. I started telling her how much I wanted to taste her sex, slip my tongue deep inside her juicy cunt and savoir her honey when she began to breath radically and her eyes rolled up in the top of her head.

She just let out this deep, deep groan as she obviously exploded in orgasm. I began to slow down on the dildo fucking I was giving her and she opened her eyes and said, "Please don't stop!"

She was now lightly meeting my thrusts as I continued to fuck her pussy. I reached down and adjusted myself in my pants and she apologized for making me uncomfortable.

"Pull your cock from your pants... I want to see it, no.... I want to feel it".

"Are you sure, I asked... I mean, we agreed right?"

We had agreed before our first meeting that we would only watch each other... but having watched and a little more it was becoming increasingly difficult to maintain that distance.

"Pull 'em down", she said.

So I unbuckled my belt and opened up my trousers and let them drop to the floor. My cock sprang free and pointed to the ceiling and slightly to the left. It was very obvious from the wet tip of my cock head that I was extremely aroused.

She pulled the toy cock from her pussy and moved her ass down toward the edge of the chair, spreading her legs.

"Slip your cock inside my wet pussy." she demanded.

So bracing myself on the arms of the chair... I placed the head of my cock at the entrance to her deliciously pink tunnel and with one hand she guided my cock right between her lips and at the entrance to her heat. I was amazed at how wet she truly was... my cock slipped inside like a hot knife to butter. I felt her fingers take hold of my ass cheeks and pull me in tighter... deeper into her heat.

Then... just as quick, she pushed back telling me, "I want to taste you, I want to taste my sex on your cock."

I slipped from her pussy and she took my balls in one hand and gently pulled me closer to her mouth. She then licked around the head and slowly started sucking on my hard cock. She was so hungry to taste her own sex... she didn't hesitate to suck her honey from my shaft. She then guided my cock back down to her pussy and she repeated this several times. Each time she got more and more vocal telling me how much she enjoyed tasting her sex from my cock.

This was going to make me explode if it kept up for any time at all, listening to her moan as she pulled my cock deep inside her... feeling her pussy tighten around my hardness, pulsing as she squeezed me... god I wanted to cum.

I let her know I didn't think I could hold off much longer... she just smiled at me as she pulled me from her pussy one more time and guided my cock to her mouth.

"Then... cum for me", she told me, placing her lips over the head she began lightly sucking me off.

I watched as she sucked my cockhead just beyond her lips, then back out to just the very tip of my cock, her tongue dancing around the crown... then sucking me back into her mouth but just past the ridge around the head and her tongue moving all over the velvety smooth skin of my cockhead in her mouth.

The fingers of one hand began rubbing her clitoris while her other hand found my balls and were massaging them as she sucked on my cock. This was way too much...

I warned her again..."I'm... gonna... cum.", to which she responded with a deep moan and sucked me deeper inside her mouth. I could feel the roof of her mouth... the back of her throat as she sucked me deeper and deeper.

I felt my orgasm build beyond control... my balls tightened... the head of my cock began to swell and I felt the rush of heat come over me... The first load felt huge as it exploded up my shaft and out of my cock... she hesitated just a split second and some of my cum began to dribble from the corner of her mouth.

Just then my second load erupted... and she began to swallow... however some of my cum had already escaped her mouth and she reached up and began stroking my slippery sticky shaft as she continued to suck me... draining me of every bit of cum I had built up.

About this time her second orgasm began to spread throughout her body... she was rocking back and forth fucking her pussy with her fingers and stroking my cock as she sucked hard on my cock she came in wave after wave of convulsive seizures.

Sweat was appearing on her forehead as she slowly began to relax, falling back down in the chair, her breathing deep but regular. My own knees very week, I stumbled back down to my place on the sofa... my cock soft but thick from just having the most erotic sucking of my life.

Recovering, I got up to get her a glass of ice water. As I handed her the glass she leaned forward and took my semi hard, freshly sucked dick into her mouth once more and rolled her tongue all around... god she had a sweet mouth. She let me plop out of her mouth then sat back in the chair and enjoyed her water.

Pausing between drinks, she said, "This has been a lot of fun hasn't it? Very sorry this is coming to an end, but is there anything you were hoping to do but we haven't yet?"

Mmmmmmmmm, I couldn't believe her sexuality... so intense. Not just minutes from having an explosive orgasm she wanted to know what else I would enjoy.

Taking just a minute to think over the possibilities, I told her it would be nice to take her from behind... watching from above my cock slipping in and out of her pussy then to pull out at just the last second and blow my load all over her ass while she rubbed her clit and pussy.

She just smiled saying, "We don't have time now... but if we get another chance to get together... we'll do just that."

Unfortunately that chance never came. We chatted once more before she moved and was lost... so very enjoyable while it lasted.

texaz45
texaz45
47 Followers
12