A Men's Place

Story Info
Ryan learns to follow through with his responsibilities.
1.6k words
4.18
22.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he opened the door to their apartment he glanced at his watch, 5:00 pm. He knew what he was supposed to do, take a shower, change the sheets and cook something light and easy. But it was still 5 and she wouldn't be home for another 2 hours. So Ryan thought a half hour relaxing in front of the TV before he got things rolling wouldn't hurt.

Through his foggy brain Ryan heard a door open and close. He heard the tap..tap..tap.. of heals on the wooden floor, finally the sound of the TV being turned off and the remote hitting him in the chest. His eyes snapped open and he jerked upright. There she was; left hand sitting on her hip. Her short gray skirt showed off her stockings covered legs, the black high heals making them look long and sexy. Her face however, was a mask of cold fury. Oh Fuck….he fell asleep, he fell asleep in front of the TV and now she was home. Shit, this couldn't be good!

"I'm so, so, so, sorr-" Ryan started.

"shut up, just shut up" her tone of voice was quiet but commanding, her anger a cold flame burning in her eyes "I'm going to take my shower, after I'm done you will take yours…make it fast or it will be worse for you in the end, is that understood?"

"Yes ma'am"

As soon as he heard the shower turn on he ran to their room changed the sheets to fresh and clean smelling ones. There was no time to cook anything so a quick call to a local restaurant took care of food. Just as Ryan put the phone down he heard the bathroom door open and the bedroom door slam shut. He quickly got up and did as told.

A few minute latter when Ryan walked in the bedroom wrapped in nothing but a towel, water still dripping down his chest he finally understood what was going to happen. Nikki was sitting on the little sofa in the side of the room, wearing nothing but a set of black tank top and short panties and a silver bracelet on her ankle. A ruler across the top of her knees.

"We had an agreement, each of us has responsibilities in this house, and I am sick of you not following through with yours." She bit out through clenched teeth "If you wanna act like a spoiled bitch then I'm gonna treat you like one. This is the last time you ever disappoint me! I'm gonna make your ass so red you wont be able to sit for a week!" she said as she got up. "Drop the towel and bend over the bed bitch"

Ryan was so surprised he didn't know what to do. But what was more surprising to him was that he wanted to obey. So he did. The towel hit the floor, his cock already at half mast. Walked over to the bed and leaned his elbows on the mattress. He could feel her approaching behind him. Her left hand touched his lower back. The right touched his ass, a smooth and loving caress, right before she lifted her hand up and brought it down hard and hot on his cheek. His body jerked, and he cried out:

"FUCK THAT HURTS"

She reached over grabbed a handful of his hair jerking his head up. "You fucking deserve it Ryan! You brought this on yourself now shut the fuck up till I tell you to speak and take this spanking like a man!"

She pulled the ruler out of the waist band of her panties and laid into him. He let out a loud cry as another stinging lash crossed the handprint already adorning his ass. "The louder you scream the worse I'm gonna make this"

Nikki slapped his ass again, and again. She wanted to show Ryan once and for all she was no meek and mild little thing to be walked all over. If he thought she was going to put up with not being treated with respect, he had better think again. She would teach him.

His ass burned with each slap of the ruler, the pain sharp and acute. Across each side of his ass, down his thighs, the longer it went on for the hotter his flesh became. His screams turned into grunts…by the time Nikki was satisfied with her work Ryan's ass was marked by a pattern of crossing red welts.

"Get off the bed Ryan and hold your hands behind your back" He stood up and stepped back, unsure of what to do. Nikki sat down on the high bed in front of him her feet barely touching the floor. "Look at that, guess you like being treated like a sub, just look at your cock, hard and shiny with pre-cum" she rubbed her finger on the tip of his cock, getting it wet with his juices and brought it to her mouth "I always did like the taste of your liquid, be a good boy and I'll suck it out for you" her voice was a condescending taunt, her eyes full of malice.

"Kneel on the floor and look at me" she said "look me in the eye Ryan and apologize, make me believe that from now on you'll follow through, that your side of things will get done around here…I Want You To Kiss my Feet And Beg My Forgiveness"

Ryan reached for her foot. And promptly got his head yanked back. "I don't think you are getting this Ryan" Nikki said, her lips an inch from his " I told you to keep your hands behind your back, you better remember what I say and do it, now go ahead and apologize" she roughly let go of his hair.

"Yes, ma'am. I'm so sorry Nikki….I know I've been slacking off… and letting you make up for it" Ryan said in a meek voice in between raining little kisses on top of her feet "it wont ever…happen again…I swear…I'll be good from now on!"

She pushed on his chest with her foot to make him look up. "Good, make sure you are, if you slack off again it will be worse, understand?" Ryan nodded. His cock throbbed and his balls felt huge between his legs. He wanted to grab his cock and jerk off right then and then but he didn't think she'd let him. He wanted to just jump up and fuck the little bitch until she begged him to stop. He wanted to do a lot of things.

"Now be a good boy, pull my panties off and lick my pussy, if you do me real good I'll forget about this and let you fuck me"

With nothing but enthusiasm Ryan reach for her panties and pulled them off. Slowly kissing from the inside of her ankles up her calves, touching the back of her knees, and biting the inside of her thighs. He let his tongue play around her pussy, sucking the tender lips, licking left and right, but not inside, not yet. He slid his hands under her ass and groped her, squeezing those firm checks. Licking up towards her clit…licking, and nibbling, and sucking the little nub. Nikki was moaning, moving her hips up and down. Done with teasing, Ryan latched on to her clit, sucking and licking for all he was worth. Her breaths were coming in fast now, she was almost panting. "Oh god…fuck….oh….please!" He slowly put a finger in, not moving it, just applying a gentle pressure to the front of her pussy. It was too much for Nikki, between loud moans she came hard, grabbing the sheets and arching her back it felt sooo good! "FUCK, AHHHH……AHHHHHHHHHH….AHHH!"

She rose on her elbows; Ryan sat back on his heels. For a moment all she did was stare into his eyes, and then she pounced. Knocking him flat on his back they both hit the floor. "I want your cock Ryan and I want it now"

He flipped her under him, and bit her neck while he spread her legs. He put his cock right at her entrance, and stroked the head back and forth over the hole, her hips would trust up trying to draw him in. Then he put just the head in sawing in and out. Before Ryan knew it Nikki grabbed the hair on the back of his head. Pulling it hard "I Said fuck me Now Bitch" With that Ryan slowly but forcefully shoved his whole cock in her pussy all the way up to his balls. Slowly he started trusting in and out at an easy pace. As Nikki's moans got louder and her movements more forceful Ryan sped up. "Harder Ryan, fuck me like you mean it". He flipped her over again, pulled her hips up and shoved his cock in from behind, building up to a feverish rhythm, he was pounding her hard. "Uhh, Nikki….your pussy feels so good, ahhh"

"Ryan Stop! I want you to cum in my mouth, sit on the bed, I wanna suck your cock so bad" He didn't have to be told twice. In no time he was thrusting up against her hot mouth. One of her hands stroking the base of his cock up ands down, the other tugging on his balls. He could see her head bobbing up and down, his meat sawing in and out of her sucking mouth. He couldn't take it anymore "IM GONNA CUM, IM GONNA CUM IN YOUR MOUTH JUST THE WAY YOU LIKE IT, COME ON NIKKI, TAKE IT, UHHH…UH….YEAHHH!!! His pulse racing, he exploded, his cum shot into her mouth and the pleasure of it was so good it hurt. He took a deep breath, opened his eyes and raised his head. She looked into his eyes with a naughty smile and liked his cum off her lips. He dropped his head back on the mattress; His only thoughts were on how he could piss her off next week.