A Mental Switch Ch. 1

Story Info
Andy's roommate sets about making some changes.
946 words
126.4k
28
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/25/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andy walked into his room after his date with his girlfriend, pissed that she still wouldn’t put out after three months. He lived in his frat house and had a roommate named mark. He and mark Looked so much alike that they could have been brothers--they were as close as brothers--same height, same build, the only difference was that mark was a lot more hung than he, but being about 8 and a half inches, Andy wasn't bothered by his roomie's dick size.

Hearing the TV, Andy could tell that mark was watching a porno and could see mark naked on top of his covers and openly jacking his dick, his eyes glued to the screen. Needing relief from his aching dick, Andy stripped and walked to mark's bed. Mark absently scooted over, his eyes never leaving the screen and his hand never missing a beat on his monstrous dick. Lubing up his hand with the lotion on the nightstand, Andy settled back to watch the porno. Only to have the shock of his life...

It was a gay porno! There on the screen were two men going at it hot and heavy and Andy was just in time to see one of the guys bend over a table and the other guy sliding his huge dick up the other guys ass. Andy had to blink a few times to make sure he was seeing correctly...he was.

Feeling extremely uncomfortable, Andy moved to get off the bed but marks hand grabbed his arm. Throwing off Mark's hand Andy got off the bed but mark tackled him, both landing on Andy’s bed. Feeling marks dick rub against him as they fought, he tried to break marks hold on him but mark was determined. Mark threw Andy down on his bed and brought Andy’s hands to the footboard where he cuffed them to the bar. Andy struggled wildly at the bonds trying to get free as he yelled and screamed so loud that everyone in the house would have come running...if they were here.

Mark stepped up onto the bed behind a kneeling Andy whose hands were way far in front of his body so that he was hunched over, almost in a prayer position. Andy’s body trembled and mark could see tears streaming down Andy’s face in the mirror as he put his hand on Andy’s hip and stroked it up and down gently. Leaning over and whispering in Andy’s ear mark said, "I promise you’re gonna love this. Before the night is over I’m going to have you begging to be my bitch. I will make you so desperate for my dick up that ass of yours that you will do anything for me, you got that?"

"Go to hell," Andy said.

Mark chuckled in response and picked up the remote for the tv/vcr and rewound the tape, until he found what he was looking for. A scene in the movie that was rather like the one Andy was currently in. "Watch the bitch’s face as his master pleasures him," mark commanded. Andy firmly clenched his eyes shut. In retaliation for being disobeyed, mark wrapped his hand around Andy’s dick and squeezed...hard.

Screaming in pain, Andy’s eyes shot wide open and he watched the scene unfold on the screen. He watched as the master stroked up and down his slaves flanks, getting the slaves to open hem wider. Then the master ran his fingers down his slaves crack, eliciting a gasp from the slave, then retracing the path with his tongue, the master then circled the slaves hole with his tongue, making his bitch moan lightly. Then dipping his tongue very lightly in his bitch's ass again and again as though teasing it until his bitch begged for his master to tongue fuck his ass.

All the while Andy watched the bitch’s facial expression go from extremely reluctant to total willingness and the man's pleasure he was receiving was obvious. He could feel his dick rise and harden almost instantly when the master had surged his tongue up his bitch’s ass and felt the bitch’s cry of ecstasy reverberate through him.

The master roughly tongue fucked his bitch’s ass, making his bitch hump back against his tongue, growing desperate to cum as his master made him beg for his masters dick to fuck him. Andy realized that this was exactly what mark wanted to happen with them and to his shock, he found the idea sort of appealing and it was looking better and better by the second!

Kneeling now, the master put his dick to his bitch’s hole and slowly pushed it in. Andy saw the great shudders of pleasure that racked the bitch and felt his dick throb--and drip slightly with precum--with envy as he watched more and more intently not noticing marks smile of satisfaction behind him.

The bitch encouraged his master to fuck him harder and faster, but the master used his control to stop and punish his bitch when he got too demanding. Andy began to seriously envy the bitch and wished that it could be him there at the mercy of this master. He watched as the master masterfully fucked his bitch until the bitch cried out in ecstasy as he came and collapsed onto the bed as the master came deep in his ass. Then the screen went black.

Blinking, Andy noticed the room again besides just the screen. In the mirror over the TV, he could see mark slowly rubbing his dick with his hand and realized that what happened to the slave in the movie was going to happen again...but this time to him!

To Be Continued...

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
great story

fantasize about being spread wide and really fucked hard in my ass makeing me come with out even touching my self keep up the good work

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Locker Room Gangbang He is surrounded and forced into a gangbang.in Gay Male
Sexy Swimsuit Straight guy with girl's ass gives dirty lapdance at the pool.in Gay Male
Straight Musician Turned Gay Whore He see's a jock turn out his emo bandmate over video games.in Gay Male
Steam Room Daddy A young straight guy is forced to obey him.in Gay Male
Straight Turnout Strait guy is turned out by an experienced man.in Gay Male
More Stories