A Mexican Holiday Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
graydave
graydave
28 Followers

Once they reached the seawall they turned to one another and began kissing; Ginger seemed to melt into Dan's arms as their tongues dueled. He caressed her shoulders, back and butt as she pressed her firm breasts into him. Finally breaking the kiss she asked to be set back on the bulkhead and once there she asked Dan to remove her shoes and rubbed her feet like he had the night before.

Ginger purred and wiggled her toes in response to his manipulations then she asked quietly if he would remove her nylons. Without hesitation he slid both hands up her right leg and easily found the top of the shear material which he began to roll down her leg enjoying the warmth and softness of her skin as it was exposed to his touch.

Placing the roll with her shoes he turned his attention to her other side, sliding his hand up her leg until his fingers again found the top of the material; he felt the heat coming from her center, he ignored it for the time being and began the process of removing the stocking and caressing her leg which they both enjoyed.

Depositing the second roll with the first he stood back to admire her; the breeze moved the loose wisps of hair away from her face and the moon added sparkle to her eyes as she gazed out over the water.

Looking down at Dan as he moved closer she whispered "lick me".

Dan wasn't sure he heard her correctly so he hesitated which she took as a no.

"Please lick me" she pleaded.

Dan moved quickly placing his hands at her knees spreading them as his face plunged toward her center; Ginger scooted her ass forward, her panty covered pussy meeting the tip of his tongue and she sighed. Dan found her cunt to be hot to his touch and the little patch of material already damp with her secretions; he pushed the flat of his tongue up and down as she began to purr and wiggle her ass in response.

They both realized at the same time that her panties were in the way; they worked quickly to remedy the situation, her panties were soon hanging from one ankle. Dan's tongue went right back to work; parting her lips it found her hot hole and searched for her clit.

A sharp "OH" from Ginger told Dan that he'd found it and he pressed on sucking at the little hard bead and licking up and down her pussy from her puckered anus to just beyond her clit. Ginger abandoned her reclined position to sit up grabbing Dan's head pulling him harder onto her pussy; grinding her hips against him she came with a sweet groan and shutter.

Dan unexpectedly found himself pushed back where he had to catch Ginger as she jumped down from her perch, grabbing her things and his hand she dragged him up away from the beach back to the street. Their cab having arrived moments earlier was ready for them, Ginger got in first, sat down and as Dan gave his directions to the driver she attacked his pants yanking down the zipper and fishing out his dick before he could sit down.

She found that he was well on his way to being fully hard even before Dan slouched down on the seat trying to give himself more room and comfort as she devoured his hard cock. The cabby pulled forward but his eyes were focused on Ginger as she repositioned herself on her knees to better suck at Dan's thick, hard dick.

Dan was now able to reach across her backside and managed to pull up the hem of her dress allowing him to caress her ass while she gave him a violent blow job; he groaned as she applied suction to just the head of his cock, he tried to thrust more of himself into her talented mouth but Ginger maintained her control keeping him on the verge of cumming without letting him go too far.

By the end of the ride Dan and the cab driver were in some distress so after Dan threw some money at the man he and Ginger headed into his hotel while the cabby zoomed off to find his own relief.

Ginger and Dan walked quickly across the quiet lobby and waited for the elevator stifling giggles and glancing about to see if anyone had noticed that Dan's pants were tented out by his hard dick that had just been jammed back into his pants.

In the elevator Ginger grew quiet stepping back to stand by herself until the doors opened. She took Dan's hand to walk to his room but once he opened the door she walked ahead and took a seat in one of the chairs across the room.

Dan's happy mood was broken and he asked "Ginger... is there anything wrong?"

She just shook her head and softly replied "I've never done this before."

In surprise he asked "are you a virgin?"

She smiled and answered "no, silly... but this is the first time I've gone with a man to his room... to stay the night".

Dan got a serious look on his face and asked "do you want to go back to your place?"

Ginger answered "no".

Do you want to go in and take a shower?

No.

Do you want to just stay up and talk?

No.

Dan's smile returned as he crossed the room; first holding out his hand to help her stand he then opened the curtains, turned down the room lights and asked Ginger to look at the window. Standing right behind her he asked her to look not outside but at her image in the glass. He told her he wanted her to see herself as he saw her; he then told her what he saw in the mirror.

He said that he saw a beautiful woman full of confidence and energy; further, he recognized that she was her own person, one of a kind. He put his hands on her arms just below her shoulders and asked her to look into her own eyes.

"Look deep" he said.

He told her that he saw a need in those emerald green eyes; not just a physical need but a need to be more than just alone, a need to be with someone who is special. He told her that she had the makings of a Queen; she should stand and hold her head high as if she were surveying her realm.

He felt her shift her posture to become more erect and to hold her head as a Queen would before a royal court. He unzipped her dress; she let it fall into a black puddle at her feet.

Bringing his lips near to her ear he whispered "yes, your majesty".

He released the clasps at the back of her bra and pushed it off with his fingers as they circled her body to cup her firm breasts. She leaned back against his chest and arched her back and began to purr as he manipulated her flesh with his hands.

Backing off a little he turned her around then went on one knee as a knight would before his Queen, taking her hand he kissed her ring finger and bowed in supplication. After a few seconds he raised his eyes to engage hers then leaned forward and kissed her mound just above her clitoris.

Standing he swept her up in his arms and carried her to the bed where he deposited her gently before he moved off to dim the lights further, close the curtains and disrobe. He got on the bed from the other side and slid to the center before he reached for her pulling her on top of him; she kissed him and they began to caress, fondle, and discover one another as lovers.

Dan marveled at her tits, they were so firm and her areolas were large and dark, the nipples poked up like little castles on perfect mountains. Her ass was small and firm, her legs long and lean. She brought one leg up rubbing her pussy against Dan's thigh; it was hot and left a small trail of moisture as it slid up and down.

Dan began to kiss his way down her body beginning at her jaw line, then her ears and neck; he kissed down to her nipples while his fingers traced the outlines of her pussy. He then spent time holding her breasts in his hands kissing and sucking her nipples alternating from right to left before he pushed them together trying to make one large mound to get both nipples in his mouth at one time.

He soon found himself between her legs, the cheeks of her ass in his hands, his mouth breathing hot air on her pussy; Ginger spread her legs apart and raised her knees offering herself completely to her lover.

He began to lick her again starting with light touches of the tip of his tongue then attaching his mouth to her cunt he drilled her hole with his tongue and swirled it around her clit as she began to thrust her hips at his face.

Dan could have spent the whole night pleasuring her pussy but he brought himself up to kiss her face letting her taste herself as he positioned the tip of his cock between the lips of her pussy; teasing her for a while by rubbing himself up and down her wet slit. Holding his hard cock in his hand to control himself he let her move her hips against his hardness.

She finally locked her ankles behind his back and froze with her hips tilted up as he released his cock and began a slow, steady dive into her depths. He went in as far a possible then withdrew allowing them to adjust their position before he dove in again this time much deeper; there he stopped for what seemed like forever until he began a small motion swirling his cock around in her slick hole.

She responded with just a slight thrust of her hips, just enough to be felt as he moved. They continued their dance for a long while slowly building their movements until Dan broke his rhythm to pull almost all the way out he began to fuck Ginger with full, powerful strokes; Ginger grunting with each stroke she returned thrust for thrust.

Dan softened his attack and withdrew his still hard cock as Ginger moaned her disappointment until he rolled her over, brought her to her knees and reentered her; grabbing her hips he returned to fucking her using a rolling motion to his hips that slid him into her touching her g-spot each time. Her tits swung freely beneath her while she alternated between looking down between her breasts to see him thrust and looking up as she growled her approval.

Dan bent forward leaning on her back, freeing his hands to grasp her tits and pull at her nipples; that did it! Ginger let out a howl as her orgasm pulsed thru her body, Dan thrust one last time splashing his cum into her waiting hole.

Dan could have called it a night and fallen asleep with Ginger in his arms but she would have none of that; now fully turned on and after a short quiet time her hands began wandering over his body. She played with the hair on his chest and felt the stubble on his chin as they kissed and nibbled one another; her hand soon discovered Dan's cock nestled as it was against her pussy her leg thrown over his hips.

It was not soft but not hard either so she began to fondle it and his balls in an attempt to revive him. Her attention was not in vain as Dan's cock responded to her manipulation, he groaned as she moved him against her mound. He was encouraged to roll onto his back and Ginger mounted him moving her hips so as to grind his cock against her clit with delicious results.

Dan first held her upright by cupping her tits; then he moved his hands to her ass letting her bend forward so that her nipples lightly caressed his chest as she moved. Dan was not young enough to be ready so soon to empty his balls but he also was not so old as to not respond to this lovely woman's lusty moves so his dick was staying nice and hard as Ginger gave them both great pleasure.

Ginger's movements became erratic as she let another orgasm consume her, then she steadied herself to renewed her quest. Dan took advantage of her shifting movements and rolled her onto the bed, turning himself 180 degrees placed him on top of her in a sixty-nine position where he dove into her cunt as she sucked on his dick. He reveled in the taste of his turned on companion; her juices mixed with his cream made a heady cocktail.

Ginger started out sucking him steadily but Dan soon realized that she could not concentrate on him because she kept having little orgasms or he would surprise her with a touch or a pinch that would cause her to lift her face away from her task to moan or scream while he worked away at her cunt using all the skills he had acquired over the years.

Dan sensed that she was building toward another big O; wanting it to be as earth shaking as it could be he turned himself around again and thrust his dick quickly back into her overheated cunt as he covered her body with his own.

Burying his face in the mass of hair at her neck he grabbed her shoulders and began to fuck her with all his might; she may have started this round but, by God, he was going to finish it. Gingers cries of passion were now wringing in his ear and her fingers clawed at his back as they built to a frenzied finish; her orgasm crashed down on them like a tidal wave which triggered Dan's own release and the two fell silent clutching hard at one another, gasping for breath.

The remainder of the night was more like a dream; each of them had to get up and go to the bathroom so they sort of ended up under some covers snuggled together drifting in and out of sleep until the sun leaking past the curtains announced the arrival of morning.

Dan's first real moment of clarity came when he managed to open his eyes to see Ginger's face as she slept in his arms. He smiled as he studied her soft features, the reddish glow of her hair around her face, her perfect turned up nose, the clear skin on her cheek and the soft pink of her lips that were curled up into a little smile.

She was nearly awake he knew because she began to move making little adjustments against his rough body with its graying hair and wrinkles. His one arm was trapped under her but with the other he caressed her shoulder, her side and hip thru the sheets that were covering them both. He combed his fingers thru her hair as her eyelids fluttered open and her eyes focused on his.

"Good morning lover." He offered.

She smiled her reply.

They showered together and gently played with each others bodies; they spoke not a word about last night but of what the new day would bring and it was decided that she should move all her things over so that the rest of the week would be much simpler without all the complications of her roommates and their friends. Ginger dressed as best she could using what they found of her clothes.

graydave
graydave
28 Followers
12