A Mid Summer's Day Lunch

Story Info
One woman gets to know her new neighbors.
3.1k words
4.2
70.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The warm morning breeze blew threw the opening of Pam's robe as she walked out her front door. The sun was shining and all was quiet in the neighborhood. Its late morning and those that do had already left for work. All around her was empty driveways and the occasional laughter of a small child or the distant voice of a stay at home mom. Pam's children had long ago left home. As a school teacher she was able to find some of the same feelings that she had shared with her biological children but it was summer. These days were no longer filled enlightened eyes of her students, or endless amounts of paper work, lesson planning or grading. No, during the summer it was just Pam. Now this wasn't terrible at all. Pam enjoyed spending time alone. She frequently read books, met with her teacher friends for coffee, and was generally able to entertain herself.

Today was no different. She walked through her lawn and across the street to the mailbox. With a squeak the metal hinges gave way and she retrieved the handful of letters, catalogs, and magazines. She was flipping through them when she was startled.

"Hi Pam," A voice greeted her.

"Oh, hi Suze," Pam replied. "How are you this morning?"

"Pretty good I guess," Suzy replied in a sigh. "Looks like another boring day. Randal has to work all day and my parents have the baby."

Randal and Suzy lived directly across the street. One of the few African-American couples in the neighborhood they had moved in about 8 months ago. Pam and her husband John had chatted with them a number of times during those months. Although they'd never spent any significant time together, Pam was not all surprised when Suzy asked her to come over for lunch.

"Why don't you come over for lunch around one o'clock," Suzy asked. "I've got some left over salmon from last night. We can make sandwiches and catch up."

"Sounds like a deal. I'll get cleaned up and come over in a bit," Pam said walking away.

Pam returned home and dropped the mail on the counter. She went upstairs to the bathroom and turned on the shower. She stepped out of slippers and dropped her robe. Almost instantly her nipples reacted to the cool air. Pam had always known her nipples were sensitive. There were times were she could orgasm just from nipple stimulation alone. A good suck or a nice nibble would push her over the edge in mere moments. Pam was a petite mature woman. She wasn't short but wasn't tall. She was somewhat skinny for her size but had ample b-cup breasts. She glanced at her form in the mirror.

"Gonna be a long day," she thought. "Might as well make it interesting."

She reached up and gently pinched her left nipple. Already somewhat hardened by the cool air, her nub stiffened ever further. As it did, she lightly groaned at the tingling between her legs. In the interest of fairness she grabbed and pulled on her right one. This one perked up even faster and gave way to an audible "oh" as the warmth began to flow through Pam's pubic region. She felt herself begin to moisten as she walked to the shower.

Pam closed the glass door behind her and closed her eyes as she stepped into the water. Warmth poured over her body as she splashed the water up and down the front of her. She stopped at her nipples again and brushed her fingertips across them both. She gently tugged with her left hand began moving her right hand down her tummy. Dragging only her fingertips across her skin, she followed the flow of the water down between her legs. Still brushing and pulling her nipples with her hand, she gently parted the lips of her engorged pussy and pressed on her clitoris. Her body sprang into action and diverted what felt like a tidal wave of blood flow to her pussy. Swollen even more she ran her finger up and down the length of her moistening slit. The combination of feelings from her nipples and soft lengthy strokes had put her on a short path to orgasm. She began breathing more quickly and pulling harder and harder on the nipples. She felt the pressure building behind her clitoris and her vagina grew warmer and wetter in preparation for her climax.

However, at the last moment, she changed her mind. She had a different idea. She grabbed the showerhead and pulled it out of its cradle. Out of all the dollars she had spent in her lifetime, the forty that she spent on this showerhead were the best spent. Not only did it provide a consistent stream of temperate water, it had a number of pressure and pattern settings that although were mere meant for water massages, were just right for Pam's shower time pleasures. She chose the middle of the three settings. This provided for 5 or 6 jets of medium pressure water. She put one leg on the edge of the shower and moved the head between her legs. The jets struck her outer lips with such force that her clit spasmed in anticipation. She parted her lips and gave way to the water's force.

She directed the stream to spray on both her clit and the opening of her pussy. She moaned as the strong and constant spray of water pounded her most sensitive areas. After enjoying the feeling for a few moments, she tilted the head to remove the stream from her now aching vaginal opening. She slid a finger inside and clinched her pussy around it as the stream of water blasted against her now swollen and hungry clit. Not wanting to wait any longer, Pam changed the setting on the showerhead to its most intense.

The stream of water persistently struck her clit as it bucked against the pressure. Over and over again the entirety of her womanhood spasmed in ecstasy. After only a few moments her breathing increased, her nipples hardened even more. She continued moving her finger in and out of herself dragging her fingers against her inner walls as she came up and down. The pressure reached its peak until her body exploded into an orgasm. Her pussy pulsed and clinched her finger as she moved it in and out. She felt her clit pulsing against the still spraying water. She moaned as her legs shook at the last of her orgasm left her body. She sighed in relief as she replaced the showerhead and leaned against the shower wall trying to catch her breath and recover.

Somewhat satisfied with her bathing ritual, Pam began washing her self. Quickly going through the motions, she finished and stepped out of the shower to dry herself. She thought back to the conversation she had with Suzy and wondered if she had imagined the way she looked at her. Kind of like she was checking her out. Pam brushed the thought away as her imagination and walked to her closet.

"What if she was checking me out", the thought persisted. "I'm not into girls. I don't think. Is she? What if she comes onto me?"

Pushing the thoughts aside once again, she dressed herself. Taking extra care in her appearance, Pam put on her nicest thong and bra set, put on a bit of extra makeup, and put on an unusually low cut top. Why not spice it up? What's the worst that could happen?

Later, Pam knocked on the door and Suzy opened with a smile.

"Hi Pam," She exclaimed. "So glad you could make it. Please come in."

Pam entered into the foyer. She immediately smelled the salmon cooking.

"Smells great Suze," she said. "I can't wait to taste it."

Pam followed her into the kitchen Suzy opened the refrigerator and retrieved a bottle of wine. She removed the cork and asked.

"Care for a glass? It's not fancy, but it's fun!"

"I'd love it," said Pam sipping the recently poured glass.

Suzy plated the lunch and moved to the table. Pam followed and a nice conversation followed the lunch until Suzy abruptly change the subject.

"So Pam," she said voice shaking with nervousness, "have you ever been with a woman?"

Pam's skin fell flush and her face radiated heat.

"Well no," she said hesitantly. "I haven't. It's not that I'm not interested I've just never had the chance."

Pam could hear her heartbeat ringing into her ears as she saw Suzy get up from the table and walk towards her. Pam gasped audibly as Suzy dropped her skirt to floor. Sunlight peeked between her brown toned thighs and jetted through the rest of the amply lit breakfast nook. Suzy walked towards Pam and pulled her out of the chair and up to her eye level. She gently grasped the pack of Pam's head and pulled her onto her lips and kissed.

Pam was anxious but closed her eyes and took the kiss. Never had she been kissed so gently. Suzy's round and moist lips parted slightly and allowed her tongue to lightly trace the outline of Pam's lips. Pam parted her lips instinctively to allow Suzy's tongue inside. Softly she complied and as their tongues met, Pam exhaled a warm breath as began to realize what was happening. She moaned and suddenly pulled away.

"I don't know Suzy," she said timidly. "I don't know what to do or how to do it. I don't want to disappoint you."

Suzy smiled and said, "we all felt that our first time. Just do things you would want done to you the way you'd like them done. We women are not all that different."

Suzy leaned back in and kissed again, this time with more force. Pam surrendered and let her have her away. Taking that lead, Suzy ran her hand up Pam's back and unhooked her bra. Pam felt her hot breath on her neck as she placed gentle kisses up and down it. Suzy traced her finger around Pam's back and onto her chest. She cupped Suzy's breasts with great care and marveled at the smoothness hidden underneath all that clothing. Suzy pulled her shirt and bra over her head and gazed at the bare-chested woman with stiffening nipples.

"My oh my. Those are some great tits," Suzy exclaimed. "Never thought they'd be that beautiful. May I suck them?" she asked.

"Please," Pam replied. "I thought you'd never ask!"

Suzy took Pam's nipple into her mouth and sucked. Pam leaned onto her and sighed.

"Oh that's gooooood," Pam exclaimed. "Now pinch it!"

Taking her instructions, Suzy pinched her right nipple between her forefinger and thumb and tugged. Pam's legs quivered at the pull and her amply moist pussy became wet. She could feel the warmth moving into her clit and she couldn't wait for release. She pulled Suzy back up to her face and kissed her.

"Now lemme see yours," Pam said with confidence. She had decided that she was ready for this and if she was going to do it, she was going to do it right.

Suzy unclasped her bra and removed her shirt. Standing now only in her panties, Pam gazed and took in the entirety of the dark skinned body in front of her. She took note of the dark areolas, the lighter and contrasting nipples, and sheen of her skin. Pam removed her pants and panties and walked to Suzy and removed hers.

"Well," said Pam, "that's all the experience I have. What do we do now?"

"Now the fun begins," Suzy exclaimed with a smile.

She grabbed Pam by the hand and led her into the living room. She gently pushed Pam to the couch and crouched in front of her. Suzy kissed her nipples. She stopped at each of the tits to kiss, lick, suck and pinch at each of the nipples. Pam accepted her actions with a moan. Suzy began placing gentle kisses down her belly and on her pubic mound. She moved from side to side intentionally breathing hot and heavy air with each kiss. Suzy was aroused in a way she never thought possible.

"This is fucking hot," she thought to herself. "I can cum any minute!"

Suzy finally reached Pam's pussy. She stuck her face between her legs and took in her aroma. Shivers of anticipation went down Suzy's spine. It had been a long time since she'd experienced the taste of a woman. A taste that she not only liked but craved. With little delay, she dived into Pam's already wet pussy. She licked the length of it from the clit to her opening.

"Oh!" Pam exclaimed. "Your breath is so warm! Keep licking! Keep licking!"

Suzy darted her tongue into Pam and was meet with the reciprocal force of Pam thrusting into her. Pam ran her tongue up to Suzy's clit and began flicking with quick short motions. Pam arched her back in ecstasy and clinched the arms of the couch. She felt orgasm approaching.

"I'm gonna cum!" She shouted. "Please don't stop. Please!"

Suzy did as she was asked and quickened her pace. She inserted a finger into Pam's pussy and found it to be the most wet she'd ever encountered. She smiled as she thought about the fun things that she and Pam could do. Pam's legs began to shake as waves of ecstasy left her clit and jettisoned through out her body. Her pussy contracted around Suzy's finger and Pam writhed in ecstasy.

"Uhhhhhhhh!" she shouted as the pleasure left her body.

It was during all this commotion that neither Pam nor Suzy had heard the lock of the front door unlatch, open, or close.

Opening her eyes for the first time since her explosive orgasm, Pam was greeted with the sudden sight of Suzy's husband Randal.

"Ahhhhhhh!" Pam shouted scrambling to cover herself.

Suzy jumped at Pam's surprise but smiled when she recognized her husband.

"Uh, Hi sweetie," Suzy said hesitantly. "I'm just having lunch with the neighbors."

"I see that," Randal replied with a smile. "May I join you?"

Suzy looked at Pam as if to request permission and when Pam nodded Suzy moved to her husband and kissed him as she began removing his clothes. She striped away his shirt, unbuckled his belt and dropped his pants and underwear to the floor.

Pam gasped at the size of Randal's cock. Fully erect it had to be at least 8 inches in length and of a sizable girth. She got off of the couch and joined Suzy on her knees in front of Randal's ample manhood.

Suzy took his head into her mouth. Randal closed his eyes and tilted his head back in pleasure. Pam watched as Suzy wrapped her lips tightly around the shaft and moved her mouth up and down his engorged cock. Suzy lightly sucked as she ran the length and slurped as his head exited her mouth.

"Here," she said handing his cock to Pam. "Your turn!"

Surprised Pam stroked his cock with Suzy's saliva as lube. Randal rocked his hips with pleasure as he felt her smooth and gentle strokes. Pam licked the ridges of head before taking him in. Although she couldn't take him all she did her best. She wrapped her hand around his shaft and stroked as she sucked.

"That's not bad at all," he said looking down at the women in front of him. "No which one of you do I get to fuck?"

Pam looked at Suzy and tried to disguise her hope. She wanted to feel Randal's huge dick inside of her but didn't know how to ask.

"Well," Suzy offered, "I get to fuck you all the time. Why don't we give Pam a ride on that hog of yours? On one condition though," she added. "You gotta make me cum," she said pointing at Pam.

Pam shook her head in agreement and kneeled in front of Suzy who had sat on the couch. She spread her legs apart and kissed the lips of her pussy with great care. Anxiously, she laid her tongue between them and began licking her clit with slow and strokes. Suzy began to writhe in pleasure and offered up encouraging words.

"You got it girl," she said. "Just do that. Damn! You sure you've never done this before?"

Pam smiled as she thought, "Well this isn't bad at all! I could really get into this!"

Lost in these thoughts she had forgotten that Randal was there. She hadn't notice he had knelt behind her to get a better look at his hot neighbor pleasuring his wife. Sensing the time was right, he entered Pam from behind moving in the entire length of his cock.

"Oh!" Pam exclaimed as her filled her.

She felt the walls of her pussy expand to accept his girth and contract as he began to thrust. He was huge and she could feel every inch.

"Give it to me," She demanded. "Give me every inch of that cock."

Randal smiled at his wife and he pounded into Pam's pussy. Suzy could feel the increase in Pam's breathing as she continued to flick her clit. Pam put two of her fingers into Suzy's pussy and a stroked in and out of her friends soaking opening. They both could hear Randal's increase breathing as he approached orgasm. Pam increased her pace of licking on Suzy's clit until he pussy convulsed in waves of pleasure.

"Oh fuck yeah!" Suzy exclaimed as she grabbed Pam's head and pulled it further between her legs.

Pam pressed her tongue as hard as she could against Suzy's spasaming clit. Still taking Randal's pounding she turned and looked at him.

"Fuck my white pussy! Fuck it hard! I want your cum!"

Randal obliged and was hitting her even harder now. Pam's moans became screams as she neared her own orgasm.

"Come on, come on," she begged. "Oh yeah!" she shouted as felt her pussy give way to the climax. Her pussy gripped Randal's cock as he shot warm loads of cum into her.

"Ah!" he exclaimed.

He thrust one last time and pulled out of her pussy. He saw his semen drop to the floor and he smiled. Pam got up and excused her self to the restroom to clean up.

"Well," Suzy asked of her husband, "what do you think?"

"Not bad for a white chick," he answered as he kissed Suzy.

Pam returned and said, "I'll see you guys later. John comes home in a bit and I'm sure he'd love to hear about all this."

Pam closed the door and walked across the street a silent smile on her face.