A Mid Winters Night

Story Info
Her night of pure pleasure.
855 words
3.75
16.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It started out as any normal evening sitting alone in front of the fire with a glass of wine and a good book. She hadn't heard from her boyfriend in a few days but that was normal since he travels alot on business but something was different this night, was it something in the air? She dismissed it as just lonliness. As she read her book she came across a very steamy sex screen she couldn't help but start getting really wet the story was really tuning her on, As she read on she began to rub her nipples through her t-shirt wishing it was her boyfriend who was doing it she thought to herself "damn I am really getting turned on" so she lets her hand slowly move down her stomach to the waistband of her pj's . As she reads about the couple in the book masturbating together she can hold back no longer, so she slid a finger between the lips of her pussy feeling the wetness as she touch her clit it sent a shiver through her whole body. She had to put the book down and devote her attention to her own needs it had been awhile she had down anything like this. With one hand she was caressing her breasts and pulling on her nipples, with the other she was running slow circles around her clit and palming her hand up and down her slit she thought "God I'm so wet I really need a cock to please me" as she played she dreamt of how good it would feel to have her boyfriend there with her. At that moment she heard a voice from the doorway “You gonna save some of that for me" she looked up in surprise to see her boyfriend with his cock already out and hard walking towards her.

As he approached her he slowly got on his knees she could feel his breath on her thighs as he kissed his way to his prize she was soaked by the time he laid the first kiss on her pussy he began to run his tongue up and down her slit gliding her up and then he plunged his tongue into her fucking her pussy with his tongue then just as slowly as her started he ran his tongue to her clit his breath like a fire on it he began rolling her clit around in his mouth ,she was in heaven so was ready to explode," she tried to tell him she loved him and how good it felt but he reached up with a hand and laid a finger on her lips for silence this just turned them both on even more. he could tell she was at the point of no return so he slide a finger in her pussy and one in her ass, She loved it when he did that, and began to flick his tongue all over her clit and pussy as her orgasm started she began bucking against his face her legs jerking uncontrollably she screamed out from the pleasure of it. No sooner had her orgasm started to fade he slammed his cock into her all the way and her orgasm flared again as he was fucking her like there was no tomorrow, he would slam his cock into her and then slowly withdraw just to torture her then he stopped.

He rolled her over to her knees her face buried in her pillows her sweet round ass up in the air he began to lick her pussy and her asshole" she thought he'd never down this before and ohhh how good it felt" he was working a finger into her ass and rubbing her clit as he worked on loosening up her hole .he started with a finger and worked to his thumb taking the wetness from her pussy to lube her ass and his cock he spread her ass cheeks wide and began the slow process of entry, they had only tried this once before and she didn't really like it then but this time she wanted it more than anything , as he slowly worked his cock into her she had to bite down on her lip from the pain but like they say "there is a thin line between pleasure and pain" she wanted this pain .Then he began to pump his cock in and out of her slowly working up to a good thrusting speed he kept slamming her onto him, her ass slapping against his thighs he began to really start fucking her harder and harder, smacking her ass cheeks once each side for every thrust like he was riding a thoroughbred to the finish line not sparing the whip, just as both their orgasm began her pulled her hair back to pull her closer to him and that completely pushed them over the edge when their orgasms subsided they collapsed onto the bed trying to catch their breath. He was gently kissing her neck and they just laid there in the silence ,in the glow of the fire place.........