A Midnight Encounter

Story Info
He takes her in the middle of the night.
5.3k words
4.49
168.5k
41
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Elly
Elly
10 Followers

He wraps his arms around her snugly, before draping the covers warmly over both of them. Leaning forwards, a small kiss was placed to the skin of her forehead, a gentle caress that reeked of affection. Limbs firmly gripped her waist as he held her to him, having turned onto his side to face her. His thoughts were on the night to come, and it seemed sleep was miles and miles away. Yet, he feigned sleepiness, yawning quietly in the nighttime. A gentle whisper was ushered forth to her ears. "Sleep now, sweetums. I'll keep you safe tonight."

She snuggles close to his chest, draping one arm around his waist. The other is trapped between them. She hides a yawn against his shoulder, unable to deny she is tired from the day. The tension drains away due to being close to him. Trustingly, she closes her eyes, not even fighting off the sleep, which rises to claim her body. In moments, she slumbers peacefully, feeling safe and warm in his arms.

Tick tock, tick tock. My how slowly time passes when anticipation weighs heavy upon you. Awake he lay, staring at the ceiling, the clock, thinking of all the obscenities he had planned for her tonight. His eyes gazed down at her more often than not, thinking how peaceful she looked as she slept, so beautiful. He grinned quietly to himself upon thinking of how he would disrupt that peace for his own desires. After a long while in waiting, it was around midnight, and the arm around her slowly unraveled, as he slid from her warm embrace, immediately missing the comfort and security there. Satisfied that she would not awaken, he sat on the edge of the bed, grasping the bag and opening it slowly as to not wake her.

She murmurs lightly in her sleep when his arm is removed from around her. She rolls over onto her stomach, sliding both arms under the pillow. The crimson silk nightgown she wears twists around her body, one thin strap slipping down her shoulder to her bicep. Soon, she slips deeper into slumber once more. The even cadence of her breathing is the only sound in the room.

As she rolled over, he smiled, since she had positioned herself in a position that was very appealing to him. He did not let himself become distracted just yet, though, knowing that if she woke up now, his whole plan would be ruined. Grasping the silk scarves in one hand, he gently reached underneath the pillow, fingers coiling around her wrist lazily, very slowly, very subtly pulling her hand to the side of the pillow. He winced, hoping she would not wake. When it neared the edge of the pillow, he ceased moving it, instead pushing the pillow in to reveal her wrist to him. Lightly, he glid the cool silk around that wrist, tying it so that when she attempted to loosen it, it would stay firm, and then bound the other end to the corresponding bedpost. After that, he began to slowly do the same to the other arm.

Elly rubs her cheek against the pillow, unaware of his actions. Because she had been so deeply tired and needed the sleep, not to mention being such a deep sleeper, the tying of her wrists did not wake her. Her breathing continues to be even and deep. She shifts fully onto her stomach. The hem of the nightgown rises higher around her hips, displaying the fact she never wears panties. Warming up, she kicks off the covers before bending her right leg until the knee is even with her hip.

Smiled, as he tied the other wrist to the bedpost, her arms spread to form a small V. As she kicked off the covers, he grinned. Perfect. She set herself up for the actives of the night, and he didn't have to worry about peeling the covers from her. The inveigling sight of her bared ass and crotch to him made him draw a breath in, his eyes wandering all over the round, warm rump, and the crotch that was revealed when she lifted her leg. He could not keep his hard on from stretching out his boxers as it throbbed with desire, but he managed to contain himself a while longer, taking the sleep mask from the bag. Lightly nearing her head, he lifted it off the pillow gently, only subtly, before strapping the mask so that her eyes would no longer see when she opened them. Now everything was set. He grinned to himself, as he looked at the sexy sight before him. His very own sex slave for one night. He wondered how she'd take to it. Slipping his boxers down, he dropped them to the floor, reaching down beside the bag to grab a tube of lube, wondering if he should use any.

She murmurs again in her sleep, obviously dreaming. She tries to move her arms only to discover she can't. The lack of mobility pierces her sleep. Groggily, she opens her eyes to see what is preventing her movements. Only complete darkness greets her. Suddenly, she awakens completely. Her heart thuds in her chest. She tugs on her bound wrists, feeling the cool silk against her skin. Obviously frightened, she calls out, "Lee?" Where is he? Does he know what's happened? Did someone break in and she not know it? While the possibility is slim, she does know she is a deep sleeper. Perhaps a robber somehow got in without making too much noise.

Deciding on using the stuff, lest he actually hurt her, the warm gel-like substance was squirted onto his hand, applied evenly upon his pulsating rod by jerking motions of his hand, his eyes transfixed on the supple backside displayed to him, constantly looking at the small, puckered hole between the cheeks. He lubed himself up nicely, until his member gleamed, and then eyes flickered upwards, noticing her awaking. His heart beat wildly. This was it. He made no sound to answer her question, instead, shifting on the bed to move closer to her, the movement definitely felt and heard. She looked so damn sexy. He hadn't wanted to remove her nightgown for fear of disturbing her sleep, and by now it was too late. Oh well, it seemed more like a rape with clothes on anyways. A light "Shhhh" was given through the milieu, although there was no indication of his voice within the hush.

She trembles with fear and tugs harder on the silk binding her wrists, struggling to get free. All movement ceases when she feels the mattress sag a bit as someone joins her on the bed. Oh god. Who is with her? Elly draws her knees up under her as she does her best to get closer to the headboard and further away from whomever it is. Where is Lee? Why isn't he here? Has something happened to him? The questions pound unceasingly within her mind. In a choked voice, she begs softly, "I have money and jewelry. Take what you want. Just please don't hurt me."

He crawled up onto his knees behind her as she moved forwards, almost feeling guilty for giving her such a scare. Hopefully, though, the benefits would outdo the consequences of scaring her like this. Again, all he said in response to her words was a soft hushing sound that was gentler than anything. "Shhh. . ." As if he were coaxing a baby to sleep. The sight of her exposed body did small wonders for his throbbing cock, making it grow even larger, if possible. Coming up behind her, he placed his knees on either side of her drawn together calves, pinning them together gently, his knees pushing them together. The head of his cock was warm, slippery, the moisture gently rubbing up against one of her plump ass cheeks, leaving a faint trail of residue behind it. He closed his eyes at the feel of the warmth against him. Slowly, the head made its way inwards.

She stares wide-eyed at the blackness created by the mask. A gasp of shock and fear parts her lips. He can't mean to.. No. This can't be happening. It takes her numbed mind a minute or two to realize this is not a dream. She had fantasized about forced sex but never actually thought she would be the victim of rape. Besides, her fantasies included a trustworthy lover. She doesn't even know who this man is! Spurred on by the feel of his cock against her ass, she struggles wildly, tugging harshly at the bindings. She begins to scream, at first calling for help but soon the words become nothing more than sounds. She knows it's late and her closest neighbors wouldn't even be able to hear her if they were awake. But she has to try.

The sensitive head made its way to her hole, but he found that it was not an easy target to hit. As she started screaming, he wondered if it was wise to be so discreet about his identity. Nevertheless, he continued, not even bothering to cover her mouth, as no one could hear her. Hopefully, she would recognize his size and length, as both of his hands came to grasp at her butt cheeks, fingers getting a firm grip, but not even coming close to bruising. He spread them apart, and without further waiting, he managed to get the wide head of his cock in front of her tight little anus entrance, pushing forwards, cramming the head in and opening her a little more abruptly than he had planned on. The head was squished inside of her rectum, the skin clamping down around the hardened flesh, along with an inch of his phallus. The lubrication helped, but his flesh forced her open abruptly, entering her back door with a light grunt. It was possible that she could identify the sound of his voice. Then again, she was screaming her heart out.

She tenses when she feels the head of his cock press against her anus. A shudder passes over her. Her body begins to tingle with arousal, betraying her. This can't be happening. The screaming ends abruptly as she clenches her teeth, tightening every muscle in her body in an attempt to prevent the invasion. Normally, she enjoys anal sex but that is with her lover. This man is... The thought is cut off when she hears a grunt. It sounds so familiar. Is this someone she knows? And where is Lee? It all comes together suddenly, especially when the head enters her ass. Now that is definitely a cock she knows. Faintly, she inquires, "Lee?"

A half of a smile perks up one corner of his lips as he heard her mention of his name. His hips continue forward, gently easing more of his hardened girth inside of her, stretching her swollen hole wide to accommodate him, feeling the warm encircle his member. Leaning over, he positioned himself in the same manner as she had, except for more or less on top of her. He wasn't going to be tender with her tonight, but he thought he'd make just one exception, since he had given her such a scare. A gentle kiss was placed on the back of her shoulder, where he always kissed her when they were spooning. Light lips just barely grazed the flesh, before he leaned back up, his chest no longer in contact with the smooth feeling of her back.

Elly whimpers softly when more of his cock enters her. She considers screaming again but the kiss placed on her shoulder gives her pause. Only one person has ever kissed that exact spot. Sudden anger blossoms to life inside her. She struggles again, despite the growing arousal of her body. Now there is no doubt as to the identity of her assailant. She growls out, "Lee, damnit. What the hell do you think you are doing? Untie me. Now." This fantasy, of being forced, raped, was one she discussed with him but she didn't think he would ever do it. And she certainly isn't going to make it easy on him. If he wants to take her like this then he is going to have to do so forcefully. The thought of that makes her shudder. The scent of her arousal wafts on the cool air. She can feel the juices flood her pussy and coat the insides of her thighs. She hasn't been this turned on in a long time.

The tightness all around him would make exit very difficult at this stage, and so he continued to push in, despite her harsh words. He almost halted, not used to being so rough with her, and doing things against her will. But she had told him she liked it, so he didn't stop with the first wave of resistance. Just to be safe, though, he reached down between them, since their hips were still far apart, and ran his fingers against her cunt, rough. His palm burrowed up against her soft lips, feeling the heat and moisture radiate from her crotch, getting the juices nicely coated on his fingers as he pushed up, rubbing back and forth. A small smile met his lips as he shifted his knees around a bit, preparing for another, bolder thrust. His free hand came to her ass, smacking it the way he had last night, a bit harder, nearly a slap if it were not for the unremovable tenderness in the action. He felt her jiggle nicely and spoke teasingly. "Mm. Your mouth says no, but your body says yes."

Her eyes close behind the mask. She bites her bottom lip hard in an attempt to hold back a moan, but a strangled sound of pleasure escapes. The feel of his fingers on her aching cunt make her push back against him. She can't help it. She's so turned on she's near the point of begging him to fuck her. But she won't. Not yet. The roughness he displays increases her arousal. Unable to help herself, she moves her hips slightly. The muscles in her ass relax, allowing him entrance. This alone lets him know that soon she will completely give in to him.

Lee grins broadly, feeling and hearing her weaknesses even as she tried to hide them from him. The hand on her pussy pulls back, coming to rest on her asscheeks with the other one. He grins as she moves her hips, taking the open invitation as he thrusts his hips forward roughly. Luckily, he had thought to apply lube, as he forced a great deal of his thick phallus inside of her. The shaft disappeared inside of her widened asshole, the anal cavity conforming around him, squeezing him tightly. A light moan escaped his lips, as if encouraging her, cramming more and more of his fat meat deep inside of her tight little asshole. It wasn't often that he had her anally, and he always enjoyed it. "Mm. God. Your ass is so fucking tight."

Elly groans lowly, unable to prevent the sound. She is incredibly aroused, every inch of her skin hot and tingling. Her body responds to him as it always does, but the intensity of her reactions is stunning. The slight discomfort of his forceful thrusts is replaced by the pleasure she gains from the act. Her fingers curl tightly around the silk, now recognizing her bindings as two of her own scarves. Somewhere in the back of her mind, she reminds herself to thank him for this later. Her breathing becomes labored. As good as he feels in her ass and as much as she knows she will enjoy it, she wants him to fuck her. She needs her pussy filled. A small whimper issues forth as she gets ever closer to that point where she will beg.

Lee doesn't know that she wants it elsewhere, and continues to pack her ass, shoving more and more of his considerable length inside of her ass, stretching the boundaries wide, feeling the warmth constrict all around his veiny expanse. The muscle inside of her twitched with enjoyment. His hands pulled apart, spreading her cheeks, also stretching the skin somewhat, of the opening, feeling her extreme tightness. Eyes closed as he frowned with pleasure, light groans spilling forth as he pushed his hips to her buttocks. Abruptly, he pulled back a couple inches then, before ramming it back into her rectum, burrowing his head deep inside of her cavity. His knees kept her legs together, as he began to fuck her, moving his hips rapidly back and forth, bucking up against her.

She cries out softly, no longer even trying to prevent the sounds of pleasure. Her ass feels stretched wide and wonderfully filled by his cock. She loves the roughness with which he takes her. Both hands press against the headboard as she forces herself back against him. In a voice thick with arousal, she begs, "Please, Lee. I need your cock in my pussy. Please. I'm aching for you." It no longer matters that she's driven to pleading with him. In truth, having to do so is making her even hotter for him.

He watches her hands move to the headboard, pleased that she was finally giving him, knowing that he had forced the anger out of her system. At her pleading, he thought for a moment, and then grinned, remembering the bag once again. Without even missing a beat, he reached down, grasping the bag and reaching inside of it, taking his hands away from her for a fleeting moment, although his hips continued to slam into her, fucking her almost harshly, his hips clapping against her ass with every repetitious, loosening up her ass with every thrust. His rock hard tool penetrated her deepest depths, violating her sweetly. Taking both dildos from the bag, he did not let her see, but did not let up either. However, soon, the vibrators were flicked on, the light vibrations causing the objects to hum in his hand. Bringing his hands down, they come around, underneath her stomach as his arms semi-wrap around her waist. The head of the egg shaped vibrator came to gently touch against her clitoris, before his thrusts rocketed her forwards and back again, making her clit rub up against the vibrating instrument when she passed by each time.

She gives herself over to him completely. The pleasure she feels is the most intense she has ever experienced. She moans even louder. The harsh thrusts cause a bit of pain but that only increases her ecstasy. A cry of surprised bliss spills from her parted lips when the vibrator teases her clit oh so wonderfully. Her pussy throbs with the need for more. Elly pushes back against him, trying to keep her clit on the small stimulator. Softly, she whimpers, "Please, Lee. Don't tease me. It feels so good. I need more. Please, oh, please." Shudders ripple over her. Her ass feels as if its being truly used, fucked in the way she has only dreamt of.

Lee chuckles faintly at the sound of her begging so beautifully. Such a sultry voice, asking him for something so dirty. He loved it. His arousal seemed to throb continuously, buried deep inside of her. For a few moments, he moved only gently, only about an inch or two fucking her in and out, since he was concentrating on holding her still for the other dildo. The little one was placed on the bed, while he took the larger, dildo-shaped-dildo and placed the tip against her soft, quivering cunt lips. Via her request, he wasted no time teasing, and he wanted to get back to fucking her tight ass. He could feel the muscles trying to close in around his cock, choking the appendage in pleasure. Pushing the dildo up, he could feel the trickles of nectar make its way all the way down to his fingers from the sleek material phallus. Sinking it in quickly, he rammed it into her up to the hilt, feeling the tip of the toy travel up along his shaft, through the skin between.

She whimpers in protest as his thrusts slow and become shallow and the vibrator is taken away. Need tinges her voice as she pleads, "Please, Lee. Don't stop. Fuck me. Please, fuck me hard." She wiggles her ass against him, trying to tempt him into returning to that wonderfully rough violation of her ass. As soon as she feels the dildo against her soaking wet cunt, she stops all movement. A loud cry of ecstasy echoes off the walls as the phallus slams into her. "Oh, god, yes, Lee!" Double penetration was always another fantasy of hers. She is definitely going to have to thank him for this later.

He grins at her vocal projections, loving every word that came from her mouth. All of her pleading made him feel great, as it would any other man. It took a lot of willpower to not just throw away the vibrator and start fucking her again, with the movement of her ass as he was plugging her up. However, her reactions were well worth it. He picked it up again, keeping the dildo inside of her cunt for a little bit, his hips drawing his piston in and out of her in great amounts, meating her roughly, relentlessly, pounding her ass. Her anal chute was so tight, tighter than her pussy, naturally, and it felt as if the cum was being squeezed out. The muscles clamped down around him made the back door heaven. Slowly, however, he began to move the hand on the dildo, extracting it slowly up and down inside of her warm, tight cunt lips. He could feel the resistance as he brought it back, then shoved it up there, the two cocks moving against the membrane between her two orifices, fucking her simultaneously. His own moans continued endlessly, his eyes closing once again as he rammed her.

Elly
Elly
10 Followers
12