A Midsummer Festival

Story Info
Offering is made to the Gods.
1.8k words
3.89
20.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a cathedral overlooking most of the town of Raegustus, a man in a silver-embroidered black cloak stood watch over the quiet scape below. He smiled to himself, looking up at the waxing gibbous moon... tomorrow it would be full, and the ceremony could take place. All that was left was the sacrifice... and his assistants were taking care of that matter as he thought. His lips curled up in a slight smile as he turned back into the sweeping structure, as three shadowed figured bore an oblong shape wrapped in black on their shoulders into the back entrances of the keep.

Roderick's steps were long, purposeful, as he strode down between the lines of benches, to an ornate altar set just below an elegant work of stained glass, depicting nothing recognizable, but lending a scene of chill authority through colors and sweeping, jagged lines. The light from the moon shone through, dampening the light from the several iron candelabra and sending a hue of crimson over the man's hooded head. The three attendants, waiting just before the altar, dropped to one knee as he approached. A large, powerful hand lifted from the folds of the cloak, passing a sweeping gesture over their lowered heads as a powerful voice bade them to rise. "My Lord," the one at the forefront spoke with an equally strong but respectful tone, "We have found your offering, just where you said it would be. I must admit that my Lord has exquisite --"

"Enough of your sniveling, Ettore. did you make sure all of the qualities I asked for were intact?" At a furtive nodding, he smiled more broadly, more easily, as he looked up to the altar, to the offering. A moment passed in silent thought, before Roderick's voice once again rang out into the silence of the chamber. "You may go now; I must prepare for the ceremony tomorrow night."

"Yes, my Lord." The three spoke as one, then quickly left the sanctity of the place, leaving Roderick alone to his prize. He shrugged the cloak from his shoulders, tossing it onto one of the benches, before also removing a crimson shirt embroidered with runes. He smiled, his breath quickened, harsh, as he took a fistful of the covering. He closed his eyes, inhaling deeply, before ripping the cover off. His back was turned to the doors as he set about the preparations... the four tasseled black cords, two angled candelabra, his scepter, the athame... everything was as it should be. His body flushed, his hands trembling... he began.

At sunset the following day, much of the village made it's way, single file, up the hill to the cathedral. Each wore a hooded cloak, each wore a grim expression beneath their cowls as they marched through the massive double doors. Roderick was there, in a resplendent robe of crimson silk, covered all over with runes and sweeping vines in gold, his face equally foreboding as he directed all to where they needed to be sat, handing each of them a different color candle in turn as they passed to the benches.

When everyone was seated, he and his three assistants, wearing simple but finely made white robes, made their way to the forefront, behind the altar, which now sat covered with an elegant navy blue sheet, with images of the moon and stars dotting the expanse. Lifting his scepter high in his hand, he silenced the crowd, before speaking.

"My countrymen, countrywomen... you have come to me, asking that I be the one to perform the midsummer ritual. And tonight... you shall have it!" A cheer rose up from the gathering, quickly silenced by the scepter's raising. "Tonight, we make an offering to the gods Dionysus and Pan, that we may all enjoy the rest of this year." At this, two attendants turned to a mahogany cabinet, and from it pulled four bottles. "First, to Dionysus, I would have each of you step forward, and accept an anointing of wine, from the sacred vineyards said to be blessed by the hand of the God himself."

The assembly stood, and made four lines, as each attendant and Roderick himself took a bottle. With a soft, echoing sound, the bottles popped, the corks set aside. With a murmured prayer, each person accepted the blessing, returning to their seats with smiles on their faces as they sat once more, seemingly eager for the next part of the ceremony. When the bottles were returned, Roderick stood in front of the altar once more. As his attendants began calling the corners, his voice boomed out into the cavernous domain, deeper, stronger. "And now... the offering to Pan. There is only one way to truly pay homage to the protector of the forests, and Lord of the Satyrs..." just as the attendants finished, he ripped the covering from the altar.

There bound head and foot, spread-eagled to the altar, was a woman barely into her twenties. Long blonde hair flowed over the edge of the ebony wood, brown eyes staring hatefully at Roderick as he stood there, smiling. Astonished murmurs arose from the crowd as they took in the sight... her flawlessly pale skin, the perfectly proportionate mounds of her breasts, capped by nipples the pink of rose quartz; the look of anger on he face, her luscious lips, long shapely legs... "This virgin shall be taken in the name of Pan, and thus seal His favor for us throughout the coming year!" the crowed cheered as he drew his shoulders back, his attendants removing his robe.

Despite his seeming age, he was a handsome man... not as chiseled as the barbarians to the south, but not a weak man either. His green eyes gazed down on her, his lips smirking. Her attention drew involuntarily downward to his sex... soft now, but pulsing with life, with purpose. She watched, transfixed, like a snake to it's charmer, as it pulsed, lengthened, rose...

The congregation was silent, watching in rapt attention as he stepped forward, on a step, his hips flush with hers. He turned to another of the attendants, his voice commanding. "Light the candles." Stepping forward, he took a splinter and lit it from the sacred flame, then touched it to each of the two red candles, set in bent candlesticks to either side of the bound woman. As he stood there, her eyes followed the flickering flames, her frame starting to tremble as she looked down, then back up... finally, a droplet of red wax fell, striking her left nipple. Her head rolled back, a cry of pain and of something else rending the air. The echoing cry resounded in the chamber, before a wild cheer erupted from the crowd.

Her voice came back, furious, hateful. "My body shall never belong to you! Pan will never accept your offering if I do not accept it willingly, so if you even think about trying this, you will be cursed!"

He leaned down, his voice mocking. "I have never had a sacrifice experience release without them begging for me to give it to them..." Despite her resolve, her hips bucked and a whimpering cry escaped her lips as he reached between her legs, cupping her sex, the heel of his hand pressing against her clitoris. A short wail of rage soon followed, followed closely by a whimper of pleasure as a single finger probed within her, making her loins shudder with liquid fire.

As he stood once again between her legs, she struggled to close her thighs to him, her ankles bound over the edge of the altar by black velvet rope ended with tassels. She screamed in pain, an undercurrent of pleasure ripping through the cry, as another drop of wax struck her nipple. His voice was passionate. "In the name of Pan, you are his!" And then... the thrust.

Her eyes squeezed shut, then opened wide as she screamed again, her back arching, hips bucking as he tore through her virginity, another drop of wax falling. His hands palmed her breasts, leaving the nipples uncovered, as he drew his hips back, and slammed them forward again. She whimpered, her head lolling to the side, as her body shook with the invasion. The pain was all encompassing, the brutal hammering of his manhood within her making her body quiver, the hot wax making her cry out.

As the pain began subsiding, though, something began to change. She looked up into his eyes as he bent over her, his hips still driving his manhood inside her with brutal force, the smirk on his lips as he watched her. "You know you want it," he whispered, leaning down and biting a nipple before bringing his face back up to hers. "Let yourself go... accept it... want it... need it..." In spite of her promise to herself to ruin the ceremony, he was right... already she knew she would not hold out... the voice in her head telling her to take the pleasure from him...

"No... no..." her lips moved with the sounds, half-hearted, her back arching again as she felt his fingers caressing her flesh... she was aware of his heartbeat within her, throbbing with her own hammering pulse. She moaned softly as he touched her clit, feeling her warm fluids dripping over her thighs...feeling her belly tighten...

Suddenly, she looked up, and saw one of the attendants, Ettore, above her. She didn't try to hold it back anymore, but opened her mouth as he pushed his own manhood past her lips, pushing into her throat. The crowd was forgotten, nothing there but the burning desire now, as she suckled, her body pushing, seemingly of it's own volition, into the hammering thrusts. She would never have believed it, but she heard her own voice, muffled by the flesh in her mouth, begging for release.

And it hit her hard, like being thrown against a mud brick wall. Her body tightened, then started undulating in spasmodic waves of pleasure as she thrashed in her bonds, feeling both Roderick's and Ettore's manhood swell inside her. She needed it, would accept nothing but their all, as she suckled harder, her hips pushing, trying to absorb more... she felt warm jets of liquid pelt her insides, tasted something warm and salty as it slid across her tongue, down into her throat... she loved the taste, and sucked harder to get it all. Another wave of pleasure took her, the maleness slipping from her mouth, allowing her to scream in the pleasure that ripped through her a second time, and then all went black...

When she awoke, the cords were off her wrists and ankles, her body covered to the neck in the covering of the altar. She sat up to see Roderick there, smiling at her. "Thank you, Vistana, for helping me." He stood, clothed in simple robes of black, as he took her hand." If you want to remain here, you may... if you do not, then I shall provide you with whatever you need."

A coy smile spread across her lips, her brown eyes looking to his as she said, with an all-too innocent voice, "And miss the Autumn Ceremony..?"