A MILF in a Minivan

Story Info
A coworker’s wife, sexy but not getting what she needs.
2.3k words
4.43
237.3k
107
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,412 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction concocted entirely within my imagination. Any resemblance to real people shouldn't be surprising since most of my stories are based on people I know. While I hope you enjoy this story and are compelled to provide feedback, I don't expect the subject matter will appeal to everyone who reads it. As such, I discourage venomous, nasty feedback full of violent wishes against essentially fictional characters in fictional situations. If this story does not appeal to you, there is undoubtedly one somewhere on Literotica that will, so your energy will be better spent on finding it rather than on vilifying me.

I didn't go out of my way to chat up Rick's wife, Laura, at the company picnic, but I certainly didn't run the other way when the opportunity came up. She'd looked so yummy in the dress she'd worn to the Christmas party that I'd thought of her often since then, though this was the first time I'd actually seen her again since that night. I reintroduced myself and reminded her that we'd been sitting nearly across from each other during dinner at the Christmas party but she told me that she remembered me. I didn't read anything into this, but I also didn't think it would hurt to flirt a little bit, since she was a total MILF. She was probably close to my age, thin and blonde with tits on the smaller side that had clearly been unencumbered by a bra that night at the Christmas party. I did want to at least let her know that her dress made an impression on me, for what it was worth.

"That was a nice looking dress you had on that night," I told her, trying to be merely complimentary.

"I'm glad you liked it," she replied, "but you should have heard Rick. He spent the whole party worrying that I was showing too much skin or that somebody was going to get a peek down my top or that it was too snug around my ass. I thought it looked good, too, but he took the fun out of wearing it."

"What a shame that he was too distracted to appreciate how sexy you looked," I said before I really thought it through completely.

"Sexy?" she asked, a broad smile brightening her face as I realized what I'd let slip. I figured as long as I'd let my opinion known, I might as well run with it.

"Well, yeah," I replied, trying to be nonchalant, "are you going to tell me you didn't think you looked sexy wearing that?"

"I thought it looked nice," she responded, "but I didn't realize that it was 'sexy'."

"Absolutely," I reassured her, deciding to just run with it, "I noticed everything that Rick was worried about, though you never leaned forward enough for me to get a peek down your top. I did notice how much skin you were showing and that it fit quite snugly around your ass, however."

She gave me a look that suggested she was trying to figure out if I was being serious or just having a little fun with her. Although I thought she decided to change the subject, she actually came up with an idea to test which it was.

"Can you show me where the bathrooms are?" she asked, but when I started to point them out, she pulled on my arm and reiterated, "No, show me."

The building that housed the restrooms was a short distance from the picnic pavilion with the entrances modestly hidden behind some tall shrubbery. As we approached, Laura suggested that I go around the opposite end of the shrubbery so it looked like I was heading for the men's room but, once we were both behind the shrubbery, she had me wait outside the ladies' room. After stepping inside briefly, she came back and grabbed my arm, pulling me in with her. She led me through the empty bathroom to the farthest stall, which also happened to be the larger handicapped one. She bolted the door, then threw her arms around my neck so I leaned down to kiss her as my hands slid down to her ass.

We were making out fairly passionately and she had gone so far as to check the bulge in my shorts that was pressing against her belly when we heard the door open and the room got momentarily brighter. We froze in a silent embrace as the intruder actually checked our stall door and, finding it bolted, settled for the one at the other end of the row. We hardly breathed as we heard that door bolt, followed by peeing, unrolling paper, flushing, unbolting, water running, paper towels being dispensed and, finally, the room brightened briefly again. We both breathed a sigh of relief and agreed that this might not be the best place for what just almost happened. Laura checked that the coast was clear once again and we slipped outside. Before heading back to the picnic, we talked about how we could pick up where we'd left off and figured that she could pick me up at work, if we were careful, while their girls were at day camp.

The following Monday, she called me at the office and I suggested a time and place for her to pick me up and she told me what she'd be driving. I was pleasantly surprised later that morning when I climbed into the passenger seat of her minivan and discovered that she was wearing the dress from the Christmas party.

"Even sexier now then you were that night," I told her.

"That's because I'm not wearing any panties this time," she replied, watching me to gauge my reaction.

"I'll be verifying that, you know," I responded, "so don't make any claims that will be proven unfounded."

She laughed at my matter-of-fact tone then asked where she should go. I navigated her to a parking structure and had her park in the farthest corner of the lowest level. As soon as she'd shut car off, I was out of my seatbelt and kneeling in the space between the two front seats. We started to make out as my hands went immediately to her tits, feeling her hard nipples through the material of her dress. It wasn't long before I was sliding the thin shoulder straps of her dress down her arms so that the dress fell away from her tits and my hands soon covered them instead. I gently fondled her hard nipples and caressed the soft skin of her small tits while she softly moaned as we continued making out. I started to kiss my way along her neck, down to her chest and was soon looking at her tits, which were freckly and topped with thick, hard nipples surrounded by small, dark pink areolas. I leaned in and began to lick and suck her nipples.

She moaned and ran her fingers through my hair while I switched back and forth from one nipple to the other and, eventually, started to pull her skirt up. I ran my hands up her smooth legs, pushing the hem of her skirt until it was up to her waist, then confirmed that she was sans panties. Her pussy was dripping wet and she moaned as I started to pump a finger in and out of her while also stroking her clit. I abandoned her nipples and lowered myself down so that I was staring at a trim bush that was even blonder than I had expected, like a golden fleece between her smooth thighs. As I lowered my face toward it, she spread her legs wider and leaned back against the door. I kissed her smooth inner thighs until I reached her bush, then ran my tongue up her slit, tasting her copious juices. She moaned again as I licked her pussy but, once I slipped a couple of fingers into her and started to lick just her clit, her moaning didn't stop.

She was holding my head and rocking her hips toward my face while I lapped at and sucked her clit. My fingers were sliding easily in and out of her hot, wet pussy and I was looking forward to slipping my cock into her, as well. As worked up as she appeared to be, I didn't believe it would take very long before she was cumming, not that I was in any rush to pull my head from between her thin thighs. I glanced up past her hard nipples that begged to be sucked again and up to her face which was showing unmistakable evidence of her being in the throes of passion. I was pleased that she was enjoying having her pussy eaten probably even more than I was enjoying eating it. She gradually started tensing up in anticipation of cumming and, though I tried to prolong her pleasure for as long as I could, she eventually started to shake and whimper as she came. I continued to lick her clit and pump my fingers until she let out a long sigh, then raised my head and slipped my fingers into my mouth.

When her head seemed to have cleared, she smiled at me and suggested that I sit on the floor with my back against the seat behind the driver's seat and my legs stretched between the two front seats. I did as she suggested, then watched as she moved over me and started to unfasten my pants. I couldn't keep my hands off her swaying tits as she got my pants open and slid them down far enough to free my rigid cock. She stroked it a few times before positioning herself over it and guiding it to her pussy as she slowly dropped down onto it. We both moaned as her hot, slippery pussy engulfed my throbbing tool and she started to slowly ride up and down on it. She was still wearing her dress, though it was mostly bunched around her waist, so I pulled it up over her head, leaving her completely naked.

I wouldn't have said that her fortysomething body was perfect, but I had no complaints about how it looked or how it felt. My hands went back to her tits and caressed her hard nipples while my eyes were drawn to her golden bush and my cock disappearing into it. She started out sitting straight up, holding onto the seats on either side of her and leaving her chest open to my caresses, while humping her hot pussy on my cock. Gradually, my hands slid down to feel the smooth curve of her waist and hips and along the tops of her thighs before slipping around to grip her sweet ass. As she started to ride harder, she leaned forward, supporting herself against the seat behind me and putting her tits right in my face. Licking and sucking her nipples with her ass in my hands and her hot pussy sliding up and down my cock was like Heaven to me. As I felt her pussy getting even hotter and wetter, my own orgasm was beginning to build slowly and I was relishing the pleasure I was feeling.

I didn't want to raise my head and take my mouth from her tits, so I was relying on the feel of her pussy and the sounds she was making to get a sense of how close she was to cumming. Her breathing and the increasing wetness of her pussy suggested that she was extremely close so I wasn't surprised when she sort of went into slow motion and let out a passionate cry. I just continued to hold her ass and suck her nipples while she came until she let out a sigh while sitting still, my cock still buried deep inside her. I looked up to see her smiling down at me, then she started to move off of my cock while telling me to sit up on the seat I was leaning against. I moved up and she stayed on her knees, positioning herself in front of me and taking my slippery cock in her hand after sliding my pants and underwear down to my ankles. She stroked it a few times while lowering her head to lick my balls, then wrapped her lips around my shaft and slid them down.

I moaned and ran my fingers through her dark blonde hair as her hot mouth moved up and down my shaft while she pumped the base with her hand. My orgasm was starting to build up a lot more quickly as a result of Laura's talented mouth and I didn't hesitate to let her know that she was providing me with a great deal of pleasure. She certainly knew what to do to prolong that pleasure and appeared to enjoy doing it, so we were both reaping the benefits of her skills. As my cock swelled even more in anticipation of my impending orgasm, she never wavered in her oral worship and, even when I finally exploded with a grunt, she didn't even pause, swallowing my load as she continued to suck my spurting cock. Only once I was completely spent did she let my cock fall from her mouth and sit back on her heels, smiling up at me.

"This was better than screwing in that bathroom at the park, huh?" she finally asked.

"Yeah," I agreed, "still not ideal, but I'll take whatever I can get to be naked with you."

She smiled even more broadly at this declaration.

"Really?" she asked, "Because I think I could do this every day if you're interested. I mean, obviously weekends would be out, but maybe not if we just had a different plan for then..."

I let her ramble for a bit as she was obviously very excited, which was kind of sad because it told me that Rick did not appreciate what he was sleeping next to every night. His loss, though...

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,412 Followers