A MILF Story, As Told By The Mother Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Billy asked the waiter, "Hey Mon what does that sign mean, Adults only?"

The waiter just smiled and said, "No big deal Mon, It just means the lady can go topless if she likes, that's all."

As he left we looked around and sure enough there were some women who were going topless. Some were in the water and some were just sunning themselves. Some had absolutely no business going topless and some looked pretty good. Billy even noticed some wives and girlfriends of co-workers who were feeling uninhibited.

Billy smiled and looked at me and said, "Well, surely you're not going to be outdone, are you?"

I just smiled as I reached around and untied my already barely there top and removed it. At least I wouldn't have to worry much about sunburning my tits like some of these others. Mine were already tan all over. It felt great to be free and showing off like that. I oiled up and laid my lounge back. The waiter came back with our beers and I heard him whistle under his breath. I was on my back in the sun with nothing on but a tiny g-string for about an hour.

Billy poked my arm and said, "Hey you have to see this."

I sat up and looked around. The beach was noticeably more crowded. It was obvious some of the people from the pool had made their way down to the beach. I noticed some of the same guys kept walking by in front of us. I guess word had gotten back that my tits were on display. I decided to give them a show so I got up and started walking down to the water. The water was clear and warm and felt great. I walked out to waist deep and stood in the waves. Soon Billy came splashing out to join me in the surf. We laughed and splashed and then held on to each other. It felt good and I didn't want to be anywhere else.

Billy wanted to "Do It" in the water but I didn't want to get sand and salt in certain places. We started walking out of the water and back onto the beach. As we made our way back to our lounges I noticed something. There were about 10 beers piled up on our table. Billy called the waiter over to find out what was up.

"Hey Mon, what's up with all the beer?" Billy asked him.

"Ah, you see Mon, while your lady was down in the water some of her admirers asked me what she was drinking. I told them Red Stripe and they kept buying these." the waiter said.

Billy and I both laughed out loud at that. There was no way I could drink all that beer.

Billy told the waiter, "Look Mon, we can't drink all this. Why don't you and you buddies help yourself to some of this."

The waiter who's name was Daniel smiled and waved some of his waiter friends over and they sat with us and shared the beer. After about an hour of jokes and beer drinking Daniel leaned in close to ask Billy something.

"So Mon, do you or your lady ever smoke the Ganja?"

Billy was taken by surprise but said, "Well it's been awhile, but sure we do."

Daniel smiled and reached out his hand. In it was a large joint.

He said, "Here take this in payment for the beer. This is some of Jamaica's finest."

Billy looked around and then accepted the gift. I hadn't smoked grass in a long long time but heck this was Jamaica. We finished all the beer then packed up our stuff to head back since it was getting late. I put my bikini top back on and my cover up. We walked past everyone left at the pool and I smiled to myself hoping they got a good show.

When we got back to the room we took a quick shower together the got ready for out last night there. We had dinner reservations at the best restaurant in the resort. I decided to wear a classic little black dress. It was short and tight. Billy wore a nice summer weight suit. Dinner was by candlelight and was great. We had some after dinner drinks and then headed to the nightclub. I think we both were feeling tipsy.

We got on the dance floor and started grinding. Some people might have been a little shocked but I didn't care. They would have been more shocked to know that we were Mother and Son. We were sweating and rubbing on each other. We had more drinks. After a couple of hours we were both pretty worked up.

I whispered in Billy's ear, "Let's go fuck."

He smiled and led me off the dance floor and out of the nightclub. We made our way back to our room though a little unsteadily. I went to the bathroom and came out in nothing but my black lace g-string panty's and high heels. Billy was out on the balcony naked. I walked out there to him just as he was about to light the joint Daniel had given us. I think we were too far gone to care if people could see us. It was dark out there so I think it was OK. We shared the joint passing it back and forth. It was very potent but mellow. It didn't take much to get us wasted especially after all we had to drink.

We smoked about half of it and Billy put it out. We were giggling and groping each other. Billy started kissing me and playing with my tits. I was really horny. He turned me around and I put my hands on the balcony rail. He pulled my panty's down but left my heels on. I bent over the rail and presented my ass to him. My tits were hanging over and anyone that walked by below and looked up could have seen them. His cock was hard and he rubbed it across my slit. I was very wet and ready for him. He pressed forward and even though my pussy resisted his size he buried himself in me. I loved the feeling of his cock in me.

He started pumping back and forth, in and out. Time stood still and we were lost in the feeling. I have no idea how long he pumped me. I had a couple of orgasms but wanted more. He pulled out and turned me around to face him. I leaned back over the rail and wrapped one leg around him. He rammed his big cock in me again and bent over to suck on my swollen nipples. I cried out at the sensation. He was driving as deep as he had ever been before. Somehow he felt bigger the normal. We were both sweating in the night air, rutting like animals. I started talking dirty to him.

"Oh yes, FUCK me. Give me that big cock."

"Momma wants her Baby's cock."

"SHIT it's so big. I love your cock."

My clit was so swollen and I was panting. I was building to a big explosion. I wasn't sure how much longer I would last.

"Are you close Baby?" I asked him

He was panting too, but he nodded.

"Good, give it to me. Fill me up. I need to feel you." I said in the throws of my approaching orgasm.

He started pumping faster really banging into me. I lost control and yelled out as I started to spasm and cum. My whole body was jerking back and forth when I felt his eruption inside me. It was like a fountain that wouldn't stop. I had never felt him cum so much before. I clung to him as we both continued to shudder. We things finally slowed down and we just held each other I heard a strange sound. It sounded like people clapping. I heard a few whistles too.

I asked Billy, "Do you hear that? What is that?"

He smiled and said, "Well I guess we had an audience for our performance out here. And they enjoyed it."

We went inside and crawled into bed, worn out from the long day and sex. We slept late and both of us woke up with a little hangover. We took our time packing and then checked out of the resort. The ride to the airport and flight back were uneventful. I was quiet on most of the flight thinking about what would happen next. There was a good chance that I had gotten pregnant, but I might not be as well. Some couples try for years with no success. Everyone's lives would change forever if I was. Being with Billy on this trip was the best time of my life and if I could have that I would deal with anything else.

When we got back home our lives got back into the normal routine. My husband wasn't home much which was OK with me. About three weeks after we got back I still had not started my period. I went and bought about 6 different kinds of pregnancy tests and the results were all the same. I was pregnant.

I kept the news to myself for a couple of weeks trying to figure out how to tell my husband I was pregnant with our son's child. One evening when we were having a rare dinner at home alone he said he needed to tell me something. He was nervous but continued on. He said he had been having an affair with someone from his company. She was the head of the Marketing Department. They travelled a lot together and this had been going on for about six months. They were in love and he wanted to marry her. He knew he hadn't been the best husband to me and I deserved better. He didn't know I had already found better. He would be generous to me and I would be well taken care of in the divorce settlement. He wanted to proceed quickly so we could both move on.

I sat there stunned for a moment. A huge weight had been lifted from me. I told him I understood and I wouldn't stand in the way of getting this down quickly. I knew I wouldn't start showing for about 2 more months and it would be final by then. We told Billy together and though he was sad he understood and would support our decision. Things proceeded with out a hitch and it was done. I got to keep the house and was set up very well. Billy moved from his apartment back home with me. It looked to others that he was there to take care of his mom after a divorce.

I finally broke the news to Billy about the baby. He was overjoyed and would do anything to help out. I was nervous how the neighbors would react to me having a baby so soon after a divorce. I think Billy sensed this and one evening he came home with some news. He had been offered a transfer with his company. The had a European division and they wanted him to head it up. The office was in Italy.

"Mom we could move there and you could have our baby there." he said. "We could live together as husband and wife."

I hugged him and started crying a little. I knew this was a good solution as long as we could move back in the future. We put the house on the market and packed up and moved to Italy. It was a beautiful area in Tuscany. The weather was sunny and warm. All the local women pampered me as I got bigger and bigger. Finally my time came and I had a beautiful baby girl in a small local hospital with Billy at my side. We took her home and settled into our new life as parents. I was breast feeding and Billy loved how my tits had gotten fuller and were producing copious amounts of milk. He said he was going to have to keep me pregnant. I laughed and thought it would be nice to have more babies with him.

12