A Minivan

Story Info
Kelly watches the road . . . and her friends.
6.4k words
4.38
65.9k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A minivan. Kelly couldn't believe it when they told her at the counter that she was going to be driving around all weekend in a minivan. Normally she wouldn't have cared, a fact that was painfully obvious by the absolute piece of shit that got her to and from college each day. The car was a heap of random parts, countless minor fixes, mismatched paint jobs and an orchestra's worth of odd noises. There was no guarantee that'd it make it to the highway nevertheless the needed 150 miles down it. So she had bit the bullet and made a rental reservation for a nice, cute, economy sized vehicle. Not the hulking space ship that she found her self behind the wheel of in the rental shop's parking lot.

She had tried flirting. She changed her tone of voice from pissed to playful. And while running her hands through her short, light brown hair she threw out what she thought was a real gem, "I just don't know if I'd be able to handle something . . . that big." But this was only greeted with another "I'm sorry ma'am." After 15 minutes of changing tactics with no success she decided she had no choice but to deploy the nuclear option. "There's really nothing you can do?" she cooed and started to slowly lean over the counter. Kelly never wore a bra. The only one she owned was purchased for a very short-lived high school volleyball career. This was not to say that she was completely flat on top. She had amazing perky tits; a fact that the boys who had been lucky enough to see them told her repeatedly. "Like I don't know," she would giggle to her self as their hands covered them and their fingers played with her tiny nipples.

Kelly didn't often use her unclad breasts to win favors or influence others. There had been a few times: weaseling out of a speeding ticket, weaseling into a nightclub. She didn't like to do it. She was proud of her body; she worked out and ate healthy. Using it in that way, to get stuff, made her feel like a cheap stereotype. Like those girls at the bar who parade around in next to nothing, shoving men's faces into their cleavage for a free drink or two or five. But this was different. This was an emergency. So she leaned over and hoped that somehow the neck of the bulky sweatshirt she had mistakenly put on (how would she have known it was going to come to this?) would fall just right. The cashier looked at her and she saw his eyes slowly moving their way down. There was hope she thought and just as she started to give her self a mental high five for not wearing a t-shirt that morning the door on the bell rung, the cashier's eyes darted up and she knew all hope was now lost. She grabbed the keys off the counter and walked past the elderly couple that had just walked in. The elderly couple she was sure was about to get into HER nice, cute economy car.

If only she had brought Jessica she thought as she pulled out of the parking lot in her rent-a-tank. Kelly had met Jessica in an intro to philosophy class. The same class she had met James in. Kelly, Jessica and James had hit it off sitting in the back row of the lecture hall making jokes at the expense of the poor TA who had a hilarious way of closing his eyes and scrunching up his face when he lost his train of thought. He also sweated more than anyone they had ever seen. Jessica was also the one who had encouraged Kelly to "go for it" with James after she grew tired of Kelly's constant gushing over him. Unfortunately just as she built up enough courage to do so he built up enough courage to transfer to a new school, a 150 miles away.

It was also at Jessica's insistence that Kelly take the trip that she about to embark on. According to Jessica there was nothing more romantic than a surprise visit. Kelly had picked up the phone on numerous occasions, even dialing almost all of the numbers of James' cell number before hanging up with the hope that Jessica was right. This was most definitely a trip outside of her comfort zone. Every since Kelly was old enough to write she was doing so in a date book. Kelly enjoyed making and following schedules. They brought her a feeling of comfort. As did lists. The night before as she packed she crossed off each item on her "TO PACK" list as she nervously put it in her suitcase. Toothbrush? Check. Sweater? Check. Lacy garter belt and stockings that Jessica had helped her pick out? Check.

She didn't know for sure but she had a feeling that if Jessica had been with her at the car rental office she wouldn't be driving to pick her up right now in her worst nightmare. Jessica had agreed to come after the third hour of Kelly's begging. Normally Kelly would be worried bringing another woman with her, especially one that looked like Jessica. Jessica was beautiful with long, dark brown curly hair that actually bounced when she walked. They were about the same height but while Kelly was athletic and lean Jessica was full of curves. Her hips and ass always filled her skin tight jeans perfectly and she had a pair of huge tits that were constantly on display in whisper thin tank tops. Kelly felt safe bringing Jessica because she had been dating Dean since high school. Besides she thought if things didn't go as planned with James Jessica being there might dull the awkwardness. Jessica had a way with people. She got them to come out of their skin. She got Kelly to put down her lists and schedules every now and again. It had been Jessica whispering in Kelly's ear to use the nuclear option at that nightclub. Kelly just figured that Jessica would have known exactly what to say to have gotten a different car. She sighed as she pulled into the dorm parking lot and saw Jessica explode into laughter.

"I'm screwed."

"Nah Nah," Jessica replied through stifled giggles. "It's got a certain . . . what's the word I'm looking for? Well it'd definitely got a lot of room." And with that she burst back into laughter.

"That's it, never mind." Kelly said throwing up her hands. And what followed was a half hour of Jessica working her magic. The shock of the surprise, Jessica explained, and the passion it would awake in James would erase any embarrassment of arriving in a minivan.

"Hell Kel. You could drive up there in an ice cream truck, handing out popsicles and playing that annoying song and he'd still want to tear off your clothes."

"But Jessica . . ."

"Trust me," Jessica said cutting her off.

"Okay," Kelly said with a sigh. "I guess we should get on the road. You ready?"

"Actually. I was wondering," Jessica said eyeing the minivan, "Now that we have all of this room . . . do you think . . . Would you mind if Dean tagged along? I mean it'd be good for me cause if things start getting all hot and heavy with you and James I might get lonely."

"Yeah. Sure. Whatever." Kelly was so focused on the trip and her anxiety about it she really didn't care if they loaded up the University's entire marching band in the stupid minivan. Not to mention the fact that while Jessica was always going a mile a minute Dean may have been the calmest person Kelly had ever met. He hardly ever spoke and when he did it was never longer than a sentence or two.

"I'm going to grab him. It won't take long he travels light," Jessica said running into the dorm.

A few minutes later Jessica and Dean emerged from the dorm. Even through her nerves Kelly noticed that they were acting different. Hanging out with them she had seen PDA but nothing that ever made her uncomfortable. A kiss on the cheek, a playful slap on the ass, an arm around the shoulders. But as they walked to the van they were all over each other, Jessica hanging onto him and whispering in his ear and Dean doing something that Kelly wasn't sure she had ever seen: smiling. She put it out of her mind as Dean sat down into the passenger seat and Jessica threw herself into one of the captain's chairs with an excited, "ALLRIGHT!"

The first 90 miles of the trip were uneventful. The minivan drove so much differently than her little POS she had almost forgot where they were heading, instead choosing to focus on not running off the road or into oncoming traffic. The radio played and Jessica sang along with each song. Even the ones she didn't know she hummed along to or made up fake lyrics for. It took Kelly a while to notice but as her backseat karaoke continued Jessica had started to come up with increasingly dirty verses and choruses. Kelly couldn't remember if she had ever heard as many "tits" and "cocks" and "fucks" from out of Jessica's mouth. They had talked about their sex life in some detail but never using this particular vocabulary. She coughed it up to Jessica being Jessica or some odd way to ward off carsickness until they made their first bathroom break. Jessica scampered off towards the rest stop, giggling all the way while Kelly stayed behind to lock the van. Dean was in the car for so long that she was about to make sure he hadn't fallen asleep when he finally got out. She caught her breath when she noticed that he was not so subtly trying to hide his very obvious erection. She locked the car and made her way quickly to the rest stop.

"Do you mind if Dean joins me in the back Kel?" Jessica said as they got back into the van. I'd hate to not take advantage of this roomy vehicle we got ourselves here!" And before Kelly even had a chance to answer Jessica had pulled Dean into the back and pushed him into the other captain's chair.

"Hey these things rotate," Jessica said excitedly.

Kelly pulled back onto the highway and as she checked her rear view mirror to merge she saw that Jessica and Dean had rotated their chairs so that they were facing each other. When she looked again Dean was leaning over and whispering something into his girlfriend's ear. Her face was lit up with a look that even in a rear view mirror couldn't be construed as anything but pure lust. Kelly quickly looked away and tried to concentrate on the road.

It was clear from the sounds coming from the back of the van that things were escalating very quickly. Kelly didn't need to look back there to know and she was trying to convince her self that she was okay with it. She liked them both a lot. They were her friends. This was a long trip. It was because of her that they were stuck in this stupid van. She wanted to be doing the same exact thing to James. Why shouldn't they get to enjoy themselves a little bit? She turned up the radio and watched the other cars speed past her. She tried to think about James and what she wanted to do with him and what she hoped he wanted to do with or to her. The noise had died down so she figured it was safe to quickly check the rear view mirror. But what she saw almost made her swerve right into the side of the huge truck driving along side of her.

They had rotated the driver's side chair so that it was facing the highway. (Kelly hadn't gathered up the courage to drive in anything but the right lane.) Dean was still sitting but Jessica had climbed on top of him and was crouching on his lap. He had his face buried in the back of her neck and was sucking and kissing on it. But that was hardly the shocking part. Jessica's tank top and bra were pulled down below her tits. She was exposing her self to the entire highway. Not only that she was thrusting her chest out while both her and Dean's hands played with her beautifully full breasts.

Kelly couldn't believe what she had just seen. Her eyes darted back to the road and she hit the gas a little harder than normal so the van spurted awkwardly forward.

"They can see you," said Dean. Jessica's moan was her only response. Kelly looked into the mirror and saw that Dean's hands were slowly moving their way down Jessica's body. Jessica's hands meanwhile continued to play with her tits. Kelly looked away, took a breath and then quickly looked back. She wasn't looking to see where Dean's hands were headed but to get another glimpse of what Jessica was doing to herself. Kelly would often take advantage of her roommate going home for the weekend or out with some friends to enjoy a little porn. And as she watched the women in the videos getting fucked she would often get lost in their breasts. She had one favorite video she liked watching when she knew that she was close to cumming. It was an amateur clip of these two beautiful twenty somethings really going at it. The first time she clicked on it she almost moved right on. It was the standard grainy homemade clip. There was a buff guy standing in what was probably a dorm room. There was girl on her knees in front of him sucking his cock. But thank god she had given it some time because after a few minutes of blowing the guy lays the girl on the bed and pulls up her t-shirt exposing her perfect round tits, simultaneously huge and perky. The first time Kelly saw them she literally mumbled, "God damn." They had to be the most beautiful pair of breasts that Kelly had ever seen . . . until today.

The guy in the video spends a few moments sucking on his girlfriend's nipples before proceeding to fuck her in every position possible: on her back, on her knees, on top of him. But it's how the video ends, their last position that always pushed Kelly over the edge. They both stand and he starts to fuck her doggy style, her hands on the bed. But very quickly she lifts one leg off the floor and one hand off the bed. She sticks the leg out behind her and grabs onto his shoulder for support. Her body is horizontal. He holds on to her thigh and ass while he thrusts his hard cock up into her. But it's her tits not his dick that Kelly can't keep her eyes off. Every time she watches she's amazed at the way they seem to defy gravity, stick straight out hardly sagging towards the floor. The way they bounce uncontrollably as that woman is getting pounded always pushed Kelly over the edge.

She wasn't sure what it was about it that got her so hot. She wasn't really interested in a lesbian encounter. She hadn't even ever had the desire to kiss another girl. But when she watched those movies she couldn't help thinking what it would feel like to have tits like that amateur chick. (Or like Jessica's.) She loved her own tits. She loved how sensitive they got when she was aroused. She loved the way her nipples sat unusually high on her chest just barely titling upwards. Her last boyfriend was really into sucking on those nipples and it drove her crazy. She would sit on his lap and he would suck on them for ten, fifteen, twenty minutes sometimes. That's it. Just suck on her tiny hard nipples. Several times she was so excited that she thought she may cum and he hadn't even taken off her panties nevertheless touched her pussy. She wouldn't trade her body for anyone's. She really wouldn't. But that didn't mean that she couldn't imagine the sensation of being on her hands and knees, her pussy full of cock, her breasts swinging wildly. Swinging like Jessica's were right now in the back of that minivan. She threw her eyes towards the mirror to get another glimpse but instead of tits what caught her eye was Dean's steady gaze. Their eyes locked in the rear view mirror. She blushed and quickly looked away just as Dean leaned over and whispered something in Jessica's ear.

For several agonizing moments she stared at the dotted yellow line ahead trying to formulate some sort of plan of action. Maybe they didn't realize she knew what it was they were doing. But maybe they did. Should she tell them to stop? Should she look again? She wanted to look again but was somehow afraid. Or was she ashamed? Her mind was rushing through all of these questions looking for answers and stopping every so often on the image of Jessica thrusting her tits out and grinding her hips into Dean's lap when a car's horn broke her concentration. She looked to her left just as the horn blew again. There was a car driving right next to her and she assumed that they wanted to pass her and her slow ass minivan. But when she hit the brake to let them get ahead they slowed down as well. Okay, she thought maybe they want to get behind me. But again as she surged forward they kept pace. It wasn't until she got a good look at the passengers of the car that she realized what was going on. There was the driver and three passengers, all men in their 20s and all of them were staring at the back of the minivan. They were all watching the show, even the driver who was quickly alternating his attention from the road to Jessica. (Much the same way Kelly had been.) Their faces were a mixture of surprise and amazement. They were transfixed.

"They want to see more," Dean whispered not so quietly. "They love your tits. They are watching you. Watching you touch them. But they want more."

"What do they want?" Jessica finally answered through moans. Her voice was thick with lust and desperation, sounding unlike anything Kelly had ever heard in person. "What do they want to see?"

"Your pussy. They want to see your pussy."

"Hmmmmmmmmmm."

"Did you shave it? Did you shave your pussy for them?"

"Mmmm hmmmm." Jessica cooed. "I shaved it all. I shaved it all off. I want to show them."

"Do it baby. Do it Jessica. Show them."

"I want to."

"Take off your pants baby. Show them your beautiful shaved pussy. Show them how it's just as beautiful as your amazing tits."

Jessica just moaned and then there was the distinct sound of clothes struggling to come off. Kelly tried but could not help her self. She didn't care about all of those questions that were floating in her head. She took a quick look at the road and then fixed her eyes on the rear view mirror. She saw that Jessica had removed her jeans but was still wearing a pair of skimpy red panties. She was crouching on the seat, her hands above her using the roof of the car to keep her balance. Dean had moved her panties to one side so that her audience now had a full view of her pussy.

"Do you think they know?" Jessica's asked.

"Know what baby?"

"How wet I am. Can they see how wet I am?"

Kelly stole a quick look at the road, then back to Jessica and then to the car next to her. She was surprised to see that it wasn't there. In a moment of panic she looked in her mirrors to make sure she they hadn't gone careening off the road, victims of her inability to stop Jessica and Dean or her creeping desire that they continue. They were not in a ditch but instead a quarter of a mile behind them. Kelly looked down at the speedometer and realized that she was going near 80 miles an hour. She hadn't even felt her foot touching the gas, pressing down hard on it.

"They're gone baby."

"Ohhhhh. Nooooo."

"But it's okay. They knew. They had to know. You're so wet right now."

"I'm so wet."

"They saw. They definitely saw."

Kelly almost felt bad. And she started slowing down just so they could catch up. As she did she looked into the rear view mirror and again caught Dean's eyes. He looked at Kelly for a moment and then whispered something into Jessica's ear. Jessica had since returned to her position in Dean's lap. Her hands were lazily brushing her tits, his hands gently touching her through her panties.

"I don't know." Jessica replied to his whispers.

"I think she does." Dean said looking straight at Kelly.

Kelly's gaze snapped away from the rear view mirror.

"Kelly?"

Kelly didn't answer Dean. There was some more soft whispering.

"I do. I do. But . . ." Jessica quietly replied.

"Kelly?"

Again, Kelly didn't respond. There was some rustling sounds and then Dean spoke again.

"Kelly, you don't have to look but," And before he could even finish Kelly glanced in the rear view mirror. Jessica was straddling the seat again, crouching on it with the roof as her stabilizer. She was leaning slightly back thrusting her pussy out as Dean pushed her underwear to the side. But the difference this time was that they had rearranged the captain's chair so that they were now facing front. Kelly was met with a crystal clear view of Jessica's obviously excited pussy. Kelly assumed that everyone shaved. She did. She'd even do it when she wasn't with a steady boyfriend. Who knew what could happen she'd tell her self. Plus it was fun to experiment with different styles. She was currently sporting a short-cropped triangle that she thought suited her frame. She hoped that James would feel the same. Jessica's mound, however, was completely bare. Dean had been right, there was no way that the guys in the car couldn't have known how wet she was. Her large lips were wide open and her pussy was nearly dripping wet.

12