A Minute Thirty Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Coilin, you know this is not about you."

"I know. And I did ask for your permission. It's not your fault if I don't like the answer."

Denise nodded her head—a signal that she wouldn't be changing her mind about her decision and Coilin took that as his cue to leave. He stood up and Denise followed suit.

"Well, it was a pleasure to see you, big boy. I better see your face around more often." Denise said, embracing him in a tight hug.

"Oh, now that I'm back you won't be able to get rid of me." Coilin said with a chuckle. It was truer than she thought.

Denise walked him out of the office complex to his motorcycle, inviting him to dinner the following weekend.

"I wouldn't miss it for anything." He promised before getting on his bike and pulling off.

While riding through the streets of the beautiful city that he loved so much, Coilin thought about the conversation he and Denise had. It didn't make sense that he, a grown ass man, should have to ask permission to simply ask someone on a date. He knew there was a chance that she would say no, but he didn't think that would actually happen.

Denise had mentioned that Leila was having a hard time. And her saying that only made him want to take Leila out all the more. He could only imagine how stressed out she was and she deserved to have a little fun. He was going to ask her on a date, show her a good time, and help her get her mind off of her troubles if only for a little bit.

Denise be damned.

12