A Mistress is Born

Story Info
Hubby comes home to the surprise of his wife taking control.
2.1k words
4.25
39.3k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a long week and I was exhausted, but at least I was finally home. I opened the door and walked into the foyer. Something was different. The house was quiet and our house is never quiet. There were no children running to me, no wife to greet me at the door. I put down my bags and headed upstairs to my bedroom.

As I opened the door I stopped dead in my tracks. My wife was standing before me wearing black thigh high stilettos, a black thong, and a black leather corset. On her arms she wore black latex gloves to the elbow, in her right hand she held a riding crop.

I stood and stared, my mouth hanging open, unable to utter a single syllable.

"Toy, you're late!" she growled at me.

"I know, traffic was..."

"Silence!" she yelled.

I startled.

"I didn't give you permission to speak, Toy. You will address me as Mistress and you will only speak when I ask you a direct question. Do you understand, Toy?"

"Yes, Mistress." I stuttered.

"Yes what!?!"

"Yes, Mistress. I understand."

"What a good little Toy you are."

I stood there completely in shock. My wife had never mentioned this before. I had no clue how to react. I was confused, a little frightened, and a little turned on. In my state of confusion I had failed to notice how my cock was starting to stiffen. How could this be? How could I be turned on by my wife treating me this way?

She strutted toward me smacking her riding crop on her hand with each step. I couldn't move, my feet were frozen to the floor. She stopped with her face inches from mine.

"Toy, you are mine." she whispered. "I own you and your little fucking cock. Your whole world is to please and service me." She breathed me in deeply through her nose. "You stink. Before you can come near me you are going to bathe that filth off you. Strip!"

She stepped back a few feet so she could get a better view. I was started to feel self-conscious. She eyed me like I was a piece of meat. I felt objectified and I really liked it. I lowered my jacket backwards off of my shoulders. I let my arms slide through the sleeves and dropped it to the floor behind me. I stared deep into her eyes and she stared right back. Slowly, I reached my hands up and removed my tie, dropping it to my right. Our eyes still locked, I started to unbutton my shirt from the top down. I worked slowly and meticulously.

One...two...three...four...my fingers fumbled and I look down to find the next button.

"Bad Toy!" She lunged forward and smacked the outside of my upper left thigh. I froze in my place, I was afraid to move. I could feel the sting in my leg, I thought it would hurt but the pain shifted. Energy flowed into my groin, then radiated throughout my body. I had to close my eyes and stay with the wave of pleasure.

I looked back up and met her eyes again. Finishing the buttons, I pulled my shirt off my shoulders and let it fall behind me. I grabbed my undershirt and pulled it off over my head. Even when the shirt crossed my line of vision I never lost contact with her eyes.

Grabbing my belt, I unbuckled it, pulled it through my pant loops and dropped it on the floor in front of me. I unbuttoned my pants, unzipped the fly and let my pants fall to the floor. I lifted each leg up out of the pants removing my socks in the same motion. Her stare strengthened as I reached to pull down my boxer briefs. She shared right through me. I dropped them to the floor.

"That's a good little Toy." she taunted. She stepped forward with her crop. She rubbed it up my left leg, across my chest, and down my right leg. She finished with a smack on my ass. "Get in the shower Toy. You have four minutes to finish. If you fail, you will be punished. Understand?"

"Yes Mistress, I understand."

I jumped in the shower as quick as I could. I didn't even wait for the water to warm up, I just started washing frantically. The cold water took my breath away, which made it even harder to move quickly.

"Two minutes!"

Fuck! I was running out off time. I washed my hair, face, arms, chest, back, cock, ass, legs, and feet. I shut off the still cold water and opened the shower door. There she was standing in the doorway holding a towel. I stepped onto the bathroom rug shivering and dripping wet.

"Good job Toy. Are you ready to make your payment for a towel?" she asked.

"Yes Mistress. I'm ready."

"Since you finished in less than four minutes you only have to pay with four smacks on your ass. Are you ready?"

"Yes Mistress. "

"Good, bend over and count them out."

I turned to my right, bending over the toilet and grabbing the back of it. She stood behind me. I saw her hand go back and swing forward. WHACK! The leather crop on my wet skin sent my nerves over the edge. The sting filled my body with a wave of pleasure.

"One, thank you Mistress."

WHACK!

"Two, thank you Mistress."

WHACK!

"Three, thank you Mistress."

WHACK!

"Four, thank you Mistress."

"Stand up and face me Toy," she said.

I turned to face her, my cock was rock hard.

"Maybe you enjoyed that too much, Toy." she teased. She threw me the towel and told me to dry off. When I finished, she grabbed my cock and pulled me saying, "follow me, Toy."

In the bedroom, she led me to the other side of the bed still pulling me by my cock. She sat down and reached for something in the night stand.

"Kneel." she demanded.

I got down on my knees facing her. In her right hand she had a leather dog collar, in her left she had a leash.

"This is to remind you that you're my property. I'm the one in charge. You do as I say or you get punished. Understand?"

"Yes Mistress. I understand." As she placed the dog collar on me I finally had a moment to process what was happening. I never knew my wife was so dominate. I thought I was wearing the pants in the relationship. My wife literally and figuratively took my pants and was wearing them. I was still in shock, but I was really turned on and I couldn't wait for what might happen next.

"There, now you're mine." she said with a devilish grin. "Grab the massage oil from the closet. You get to start servicing me by giving me a massage. Isn't that nice of me?"

"Yes Mistress. You are most generous."

She laid on the bed on her stomach. I grabbed the oil in the closet and set it by the bed. I untied the knot on her corset, loosened the ribbon and helped her off with it. I placed some oil in my hands and rubbed it around to warm it up. I started gently on her upper shoulders and shoulder blades spreading the oil around. Her skin felt so smooth and slick underneath my oiled hands. I worked my way down the sides of her spine using my thumbs to massage the stress away. Reaching the top of her butt, I slowly kneaded her lower back with my knuckles. She moaned with delight. I straddled her legs to get more leverage when a large drop of precome fell onto her ass.

"What was that?" she asked. "Did your cock just drip on me?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Lick it off, Toy. You're not allowed to get precome on me without my permission."

I leaned over and licked up the mess I had made. It amazed me how easily I fell into this new role. I wanted to keep going.

"Your cock is mine," she yelled! "You can't come without my permission. If you disobey me, I will force you to clean up the mess you make, understand?"

"Yes Mistress, I understand. I'm sorry for being messy."

"You have ruined my massage, Toy! Lay down on the bed. You must be punished!"

She got up off the bed and grabbed her crop. "Lay down on your back." She pointed to where she was just laying. I did as I was told, I was a good little Toy. "I think six hits on your chest should do the trick."

WHACK!

"One, thank you Mistress."

WHACK!

"Two, thank you Mistress."

WHACK!

"Three, thank you Mistress."

With each hit my carnal lust spiked. There was no pain, only pleasure. I tried to sound like it hurt, but my cock told the truth. After the sixth hit there was a stream of precome down my shaft.

"What's this?" she asked, rubbing her finger up my shaft. "I told you can't come without my permission." She shoved her finger into my mouth. "Suck it off!" I did as I was told, I was a good little Toy.

Standing next to me, she took off her thong. "You made me get my panties all wet." She put them on my face. "Feel how wet they are. Can you smell my pussy? Take a long whiff of my wet panties."

I breathed in deep, her smell was intoxicating. My balls started to ache.

"You're going to clean this wet pussy you made." She climbed onto the bed and straddled my face. She grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled my face into her. I opened my mouth and she ground her pussy into me. Her taste was intoxicating. I shoved my tongue deep into her . She arched backwards moaning and grinding into me.

"You like how my pussy tastes, Toy? I want you to swallow all of my juices."

I shoved my mouth hard onto her lips. I thrust my tongue deep inside. She moaned and bucked her hips. I wrapped my mouth around her clit and licked and sucked. I listened to her moan as I swallowed all of her juices.

She pulled back from my mouth and lowered my head down on the bed. "I'm going to ride your little cock. I'm going to come all over your little cock and you DO NOT have my permission to come! Understand?"

"Yes Mistress. I understand."

She slowly slid herself down my body. When her pussy reached my cock she sat up over me, her vagina hovering, I wanted to be inside her so desperately. Reaching down with her right hand, she grabbed the base of my cock and lowered herself just enough for my head to touch her lips. She let out a soft moan. The sensation sent electric waves of sexual pleasure throughout my body.

With a slight grin on her face, she looked down at me and slammed her pussy against me, plunging my cock deep inside her. Her pussy was so wet. Her juices were flowing around my cock and dripping down my balls. She lifted herself slowly and then slammed herself into me hard. With each plunge she let out a loud moan of pleasure. My cock and balls were on fire, I didn't know how much more I could take. The sexual pleasure was building throughout my entire body and it was screaming for release.

Her pace quickened and her breathing shifted. She rode me faster and harder. She reached down and pinched my nipples. Electricity shot through my body. It was so intense I nearly came. I bit my tongue and tightened my body. I thrust my cock deep inside. Her body tensed, her vagina gripped my cock harder and harder.

She moaned wildly, threw her head back and yelled, "I'm coming!" She kept riding my cock hard as her body was ravaged with wave after wave of orgasm.

Her body collapsed on top of mine. Her breathing was fast and heavy. We were both drenched in sweat.

She sat up, "now that was a good little Toy... You better not have come!"

"Yes Mistress. I was a good Toy, I didn't come."

She lifted herself up and looked between her legs. She saw my engorged, erect cock. Somehow I had not come. She rolled off of me to my left and lay beside me.

"Well, since you've been a good little Toy, I'm going to let you get off...tomorrow."