A Modern Christmas Carol

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh...oh...oh...oh, fuck...oh, please..." her accent, cute, sexy, exotic.

Unconsciously her hips pressed against his hand, thrusting in time with his fingers, her hand gripping his cock hard. He had two fingers sliding in her cunt now - sopping wet, her juices rushing from her - slipping into her then between her lips, around her clit...building a rhythm...

"Oh, Chris...oh, fuck me...oh...oh" her hand, gripping, rubbing awkwardly at his cock, lost in her own passion.

Carefully so as not to crush her, he twisted around, moving his head between her thighs, his cock dangling above her mouth. For a long moment he breathed in her scent - musky with her arousal - her labia partly open, glistening with moisture. Then his hands slid around her soft, warm, damp thighs, his nose sliding into her wet lips, his tongue slipping into her cunt - deep, deep inside - tasting the ridged walls, the play of her muscles.

"Oh...fuck...oh,fuck...yes...yes...oh...mmm..."

He felt her hips buck against his face, pressing her hot cunt into him - allowed the pressure to recede - felt her slip his cock once again into her hot mouth - her tongue dancing around him, sucking him passionately - then his tongue flicked out of her cunt, descending hungrily on her clit - flicking, stroking, lapping her like a cat - heard her whimpering gently, small moans escaping around his cock in time with his licking.

He could feel her climax mounting, sweeping through her body - her whimpering louder, his cock forgotten in her rising passion, resting still in her supine mouth - his tongue dancing over her clit, changing rhythm, teasing her.

Gently, slowly, he again slipped his finger into her cunt, all the while his tongue licking, lapping, stroking her clit with wanton abandon.

"Ah...oh my fucking God...oh, God...oh, sweet fuck...oh, Chris..."

He pushed his finger into her, resting his palm against her flesh, his tongue suddenly switching, establishing a rhythm - teasing forgotten - driving her body towards climax.

"Oh...oh...oh...oh...uh...ah...oh, my God, I'm cumming...oh...oh..."

Her hips were bucking wildly now, driving against his tongue, his finger buried deep inside her - she was whimpering, mewling, moaning - his cock forgotten, clutched loosely in her hand.

"Ah...fuck...I'm cumming...I'm cumming...oh, sweet fuck, I'm cumming...mmm...nnnn!"

Her clit was on fire, his tongue pressing it, licking it - soft, hard, gentle, dominant, changing all the time - waves of pleasure sweeping through her body.

Oh, God...so good - his finger inside her, filling her.

"Oh, fuck...I'm nearly there...oh...nearly there."

Lapping her cunt.

His tongue - oh my God - the top of it: hard, pressing, almost rough.

Then the end, flicking her clit.

"Sweet Jesus, fuck me...oh..."

Intense, rapid, dancing over her clit - then softer, slower, calming her.

"Oh, fuck."

Lapping again, lapping harder, harder.

"Oh God...I'm going to cum..."

Harder, harder...licking, licking...

"Ah, oh, Chris, oh..."

Her orgasm hit - smashing into her body, rolling over her, sweeping her away. Distantly, she heard herself moan, the sound torn from her in a long, shuddering breath, rolling on and on.

Her thighs clamped tightly around his head - her hands clawing helplessly at the carpet, moaning, gasping - his tongue still at last, resting against her shuddering clit, her juices drenching his chin.

Slowly the waves receded, the pressure from her thighs decreasing. Released him.

Not trusting herself to speak, she grabbed at him - drawing him to her, pulling his lips to hers, pressing desperately against him - eyes closed, lips kissing, kissing -- both needing, both wanting - neither willing to let the moment end.

Then, finally, lying back, laughing and cuddling - holding one another amongst the scattered clothing, the forgotten makings of Christmas dinner.

Maybe things would change for them both.