A Modern Love Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Octavian
Octavian
173 Followers

"God Almighty, Kelly", said Carl, "how can your husband ever let you out of his sight!"

At that point it would still have been possible for me to go in and stop things before they had gone too far. But something was holding me back. It was the latent voyeur in me, except that it was now no longer latent, on the contrary, it was manifest. It was the voyeur in me that had unzipped my trousers and had eased out my rigid cock. And it was the voyeur in me that was stroking it as I concentrated on the unfolding scene in the lounge.

Kelly sat down and Carl immediately knelt between her open legs. But he wasn't looking at her naked body, not yet, anyway. He was looking at her face and he continued looking until their lips met in a kiss. It was not enough for him; he wanted more, he wanted to kiss her all over. He began with her eyes, and then after parting her hair, he kissed her ear and gently bit the lobe. His tongue probed into the orifice and she trembled. Then he kissed the nape of her neck. He bit her shoulder and then his mouth was on her beautiful soft breasts. He became more animated, as he licked and kissed them, flicking the sensitive tips of her fully erect nipples with his tongue, and teasing them with his teeth.

His hand was caressing the soft smooth skin of her inner thighs and then he was stroking her wet cleft. She was already squirming with pleasure before he inserted his forefinger. Now he was kissing her abdomen and then the very top of her triangle. As he was doing this, his hands were on her hips easing them closer to the edge of the sofa. He began to lap at the soft silky skin of her inner thighs and was able to detect the fragrance of her sexual arousal. His tongue was at the very top of her thigh and he could feel her wetness on his cheek. And then he was tasting her soft slippery flesh. He pulled his head away and looked more closely at her femininity; at her engorged labia, at her shiny pink inner flesh and at her clitoris, so prominent in the surrounding feminine folds.

He was suddenly aware that she had both hands on his head and was gently guiding him back to her open wetness. He delicately pulled her lips apart, pushed his face into her and penetrated her with his tongue. He licked the whole length of her wet furrow, glorying in the taste and the texture. And then he began to lap gently at her clitoris and her increasing sexual arousal was plain to see.

Kelly looked around her. Could this really be happening to her? Here she was, in her own home, a happily married and hitherto respectable woman. But it was not her husband's tongue that was transporting her to the heights, it was another man's. A man, moreover, that she hadn't seen in two years before this evening. A man who had only kissed her once before, when she'd got a little bit tipsy at the office party one Christmas. Well, he was certainly making up for it now!

She began to whimper and I watched, mesmerised as she built up to an orgasm. And then it was on her. Raising herself up, she pushed her fanny into his face. She remained there for a few seconds, before she let out a long groan and collapsed back into the sofa. Carl, meanwhile, was content just to carry on slowly licking her beautiful soft inner flesh. The taste was sublime and he did not want to stop. But he had to when she covered herself with her hand. As he looked up as if to question her she leaned forward to kiss him. She could taste her own secretions on his lips.

"It's your turn now", she whispered.

Chapter 4

Carl stood up in front of Kelly, who remained seated on the sofa with her legs splayed. He took off his shirt and then slipped off his shoes and socks, finally removing his trousers. He was standing between her legs, his Calvin Klein's level with her face. It was evident that he was working out regularly, his flat hard stomach and his muscle definition providing ample evidence of the fact. But it was his bulge that commanded her attention. She grasped the waistband of the CK's, and carefully eased them over his erection. I'd seen him in the shower so I knew he was well hung, but I hadn't seen him erect, of course, and I had no idea he was this big. In its fully erect state it was simply enormous, almost twice as long and probably twice as thick as mine. The bulbous head was slightly thicker still and his testicles seemed as big as eggs in his heavy pendulous scrotum. Kelly appeared to be mesmerised by this monster. It was even bigger than the one that had made such an indelible impression on her when we had first watched a film together, the one that had fuelled so many of her fantasies. What's more, it was right in front of her face.

Kelly reached out to touch it, afraid that when she did so, it would disappear and that she would wake up, but no, she wasn't dreaming. It was real enough for her to feel how hot it was. It was real enough for her to feel how it throbbed. She was holding it but her fingers could not fully encircle its pulsating thickness. She slid her hand up and down the whole length of the shaft, from its base amidst the forest of black hair to the smooth head that was already glistening with his anticipatory juices. Her forefinger played in them leaving a damp trail as it circled his crown. She was intrigued by the size of his testicles and she cupped each one in turn, as if trying to gauge their weight. And then she was again holding his shaft. She had never felt such a penis before. She had never tasted such a penis before. But she had plans to rectify that at once!

Opening her mouth she bent down towards it. Tentatively she touched it with the tip of her tongue. She pulled away for a moment, but only in order to look up at his face and smile. She again bent down towards it, this time kissing his opening and tasting his wetness. Opening her jaw to an uncomfortable degree, Kelly could just about take the head of it in her mouth. Her left arm was hooked around his thigh, her fingers pressing against his inner flesh. It seemed she was holding him captive; making sure he couldn't escape. Call it intuition, but I would have thought that was the last thing on his mind! She continued to stroke his prodigious thickness with her free hand but the ache in her jaw forced her to release him. She may have had difficulty taking him in her mouth but that did not mean it should be denied the pleasure of her lips and tongue. Accordingly she kissed and sucked his shaft before turning her attention to his testicles. She even managed to take one of them in her mouth as she continued stroking him.

And then she felt him go tense and she knew he was about to come. I admit to being totally surprised when I saw her fasten her mouth over the opening of Carl's prick as he began to ejaculate. But I wasn't the only one. Kelly had actually surprised herself at her spontaneous action. She had thought that because his cock was so perfect, his semen would taste like nectar. Well she was certainly wrong about that! It tasted like semen, and, what's more, there was a lot of it. With the reality came her instinctive reaction and she pulled away from his cock but not before another thick wad of sperm hit the back of her throat. More of it landed on her face and ran down her chin, to form elongated strands as it dripped on to her breasts. His final emissions simply oozed out, and ran down the shaft on to her fingers. When she was sure he had finished she took him into her mouth once more. Sucking his softening cock she manoeuvred herself so that she could again look at Carl's face. When their eyes met she released it and smiled at him. Then she gave it one final kiss and sat back in the sofa. Casually she picked up her discarded panties and proceeded to wipe her face and to mop his semen from her breasts. Carl sat down beside her. And I was suddenly aware that the trousers of my best suit were covered in spunk!

They kissed for some considerable while. Then Kelly reached down for her coffee and Carl did the same. As they sat side by side on the sofa it was a scene of normal cosy domesticity, mirrored, no doubt, in households, everywhere. That is if one is prepared to overlook the fact that both were naked, that the man with her was not her husband, and that her husband was actually watching them, albeit without their knowledge! Kelly was now sitting in rather a prim fashion, her long legs close together. Carl was more relaxed, his penis now flaccid but still impressive, resting on his upper thigh. He was the first to speak. He was smiling.

"Kelly, I am pleased to inform you, that on the basis of that audition, I am going to add you to my short list!"

"I'm so relieved to hear that, Carl. I was concerned that I might have blown it." She was pretending to be serious but she was finding it difficult.

Carl had a grin all over his face. "That's funny, Kelly, my concern was that you might not! But seriously, I would like to see you again. The only thing is, I've got to go to Majorca early tomorrow morning. That's why I had to leave the party so early. There are some legal matters in connection with a villa that I'm planning to buy and I have to attend to them in person. Can I call you next week when I get back?"

She didn't answer. He wondered if she was now regretting what she had done. Kelly was regretting it, but for a completely different reason, a reason that would have astounded him, had he but known. She was regretting the fact that because she had got too carried away when she was giving him a blowjob, she had deprived herself of what, (judging by the size of him), could only have been a truly outstanding fuck. And now he was giving her the vibes that he wanted to go. He put down his coffee and spoke again.

"It is a very early flight, Kelly, I suppose I really ought to be making a move." But there was a marked lack of conviction in his words.

"All right, Carl," she replied, "if you have to." She put down her cup too, and turned to kiss him. Carl may or may not have wanted to leave. Kelly was absolutely determined that he was not going to! She wasn't going to miss this opportunity even if it meant he would miss his plane. Hell, he could always get a later flight. Or another villa! As they kissed she started to caress his penis again and there was an immediate response. He resumed stroking her soft rounded breasts, his fingers again teasing her nipples. In next to no time he was fully erect once more. Kelly smiled inwardly; she wasn't going to miss out after all; but she had to make absolutely sure. Holding his erection, she looked into his eyes. There was a breathless tone to her voice.

"I want you, Carl, I want you inside me." I could hardly believe my ears. That was my wife and she was asking another man to fuck her!

She got up, turned to face him, and positioned herself so that she was standing astride him. Without taking her eyes off his face she grasped his cock again and slowly began to lower herself on it. I already had some experience of this inspired technique of hers, and could therefore well imagine how much pleasure Carl would be deriving from it. However the reasons for her action were not solely altruistic. By these means she would be able to retain control and could thus stop if it became too painful. Her caution was justified, too, because despite his earlier efforts with fingers and tongue, Kelly's opening was not prepared for such an organ. She had to proceed very carefully, and even then, she experienced some discomfort as her narrow entrance slowly dilated. Before long, the head of his glorious prick was tightly sheathed in her vagina. She waited for a few seconds and then she slowly lifted herself off it, only to press down once more and take more of him inside her. Kelly groaned with pleasure as she felt herself being stretched to a degree she had never imagined. Again she raised herself and when she sank down this time she had taken it all. She stayed in that position until the membranes of her vagina had stretched enough to accommodate it without too much pain. It still felt rather uncomfortable, having such a monster inside her, but the overriding sensation was now one of intense sexual excitement. She leant forward to kiss him and I will never ever forget the sight of Kelly, my beautiful wife, astride him, and totally impaled upon his immense prick. Only his heavy balls were visible. Then I saw Carl reach out behind her, cup her buttocks with his large hands, and stand up, all with no apparent effort. (I must go the gym more often!) Kelly had her arms round his neck whilst he supported her weight with his hands and his cock! He turned round and then gently laid her down on her back on the sofa. Her legs were scrunched up, with her knees almost level with her shoulders. They were still joined at the groin.

Carl withdrew slightly before easing his cock all the way into her. Kelly groaned.

"Are you ok?" he asked. He was now supporting his weight on his arms.

"Yes, I'm fine. It is just that you are rather big," she whispered.

"I'm sorry, Kelly. Am I hurting you?"

"Only a little bit now. But I'll be all right. Don't stop."

Carl did as he was told and continued to fuck her in a slow deliberate manner. Kelly continued to groan every time she felt his fullness deep inside her but it was a softer sound, one that signified sexual pleasure, as opposed to pain. Carl had wanted to take his time fucking her, but because she was so tight and so responsive he could not control himself. He quickened his pace and soon he was thrusting away at full speed, his heavy scrotum slapping against her buttocks. Kelly's breath was being forced out of her in gasps; gasps mingled with groans. She was oblivious now to everything but his powerful thrusting cock, and she was even raising herself up, so as to ensure absolute penetration. She looked up at him and their eyes locked. Her fingernails were digging into his shoulders as he rutted her. She was ecstatic and almost crying in her ecstasy. She was no longer concerned that he might do her harm. Her real concern was that he would have to stop. She had never, ever experienced such sensations before, and she wanted them to go on forever. But they had to end.

Carl cried out that he was about to come and made as if to withdraw. Kelly immediately wrapped her legs around him whilst her hands pressed down on his backside so as to ensure he stayed deeply imbedded. Now she really was holding him captive. Carl groaned, his whole body tensed, and his buttocks clenched as surge after surge of his seed spurted into her depths. He stayed in that position, supporting his weight on his arms until he was satisfied that he had nothing left to give her.

He looked down at her and said in his soft voice, "Kelly, you are fantastic! And to think I only went to the party because I had nothing better to do."

You and me both, thought Kelly, but she didn't say anything. She just responded with a kiss. She could hardly admit to Carl, especially so soon after meeting him, that she'd often had sexual fantasies, and that what they had just done together had been far more exciting than any of them. But it was true, it had!

Carl withdrew his softening member from Kelly's distended opening and got to his feet. She sat up and swung her legs round.

"Kelly, I'm really sorry but I do have to leave if I'm going to catch my plane. I know I'm repeating myself but I do want to see you again. Can I ring you when I get back?" He didn't wait for her answer but added, "That's if you want me to."

Instead of answering Kelly reached out her hand and delicately held his glistening penis. She could encircle it now, but only just. She leaned forward and took the whole glans into her mouth for a second or so before planting a kiss on the tip of it. She stood up, and as she did so, she was aware of his sperm beginning to seep out of her. She kissed him.

"Yes, Carl, I do."

He put his clothes back on. They exchanged one more kiss, he fully clothed, whilst she was still naked. He had his arm around her neck and his hand on her breast as they walked to the front door. She could now feel his wetness trickling down her inner thighs.

"Don't forget to ring me," was all she said.

Chapter 5

As they went to the door I moved round to the side of the house continuing to stay out of sight. I waited until Carl's car was out of earshot and then rang the doorbell. Kelly came to the door, fully expecting Carl to have returned, having had neither the time, nor indeed the inclination to dress. The rapidly changing expression on her face mirrored her turmoil within when she realised it was her husband on the doorstep, and not her recent lover.

"Ben! What are you doing, back home? I thought you were in Zurich."

"No, Kelly, it was cancelled, I'll tell you about it later." I looked at her nakedness. "You look terrific. How did you know it was me at the door?"

"I didn't!" Kelly suddenly realised what she had said and the obvious implications. She appeared embarrassed and I could see her racking her brain, trying to think of a credible explanation for the predicament in which she now found herself.

I attempted to alleviate her embarrassment.

"Anyway, Kelly, I'm hardly likely to complain when you welcome me home like this, am I?" I didn't wait for her reply but asked her if she had enjoyed herself at the party. It was clear that she was preoccupied. It was all I could do, to keep a straight face.

Kelly obviously decided that honesty was the best policy. But that may have been because she couldn't come up with anything remotely plausible.

"Ben, about the party," she said, "there's something I have to tell you. Please promise that you won't be angry with me."

"Okay, Kelly. What about it?" I looked at her expectantly.

Her eyes were averted as she continued, "Do you remember that time when you suggested that perhaps I should have an affair?"

I nodded.

"Well I met someone at the party and he brought me home and…" There was a pause.

"And what?" I asked. I tried to appear calm but I was aware of the tightening in my throat and in my stomach.

"And we ended up having sex!"

I didn't say anything.

She started to cry, "Oh Ben, I'm sorry!" I embraced her. She appeared so vulnerable in her naked state whilst I was fully dressed (or so I thought). I kissed the tears from her eyes. Then I kissed her lips, and our tongues met.

"It's all right, Kelly, there's no need to cry. Let's go and sit down and you can tell me all about it."

I put my arm round her waist and walked her into the lounge towards the sofa, the very same sofa on which she had just been so well and truly fucked not more than ten minutes earlier. We both sat down and we resumed kissing. Her arms were tightly wrapped around me. I stroked the side of her soft breast as it pressed against the fabric of my jacket. My hand alighted on the silky smooth skin of her inner thigh. As I slid it up towards her triangle I detected an increasing dampness on her skin and when my fingers reached her cleft she was all but overflowing. My finger penetrated her with ease and I immediately inserted a second. It was obvious that she was full of his semen. All the time our mouths were locked together. Her hand reached for my zipper only to find that it was already undone. She stopped kissing me and looked down. She immediately saw the still wet semen stain on my trousers and was clearly surprised.

"What's going on, Ben?"

I looked at her. "I was outside, watching the two of you."

I resumed kissing her, not giving her the opportunity to say anything else. My tongue was deep in her mouth whilst my fingers continued to delve into her pussy. I eventually pulled away from her mouth but only so that I could suck on her nipples. I could see the patches of dried semen on her soft breasts. I moved down and began to kiss her stomach. I felt her go tense when I sought to move down lower still. She pressed her legs together, and held my head to prevent me going any further.

Octavian
Octavian
173 Followers