A Moment From Our Honeymoon

Story Info
Just a quick flash tale about the morning after our wedding.
1.5k words
4.24
71.8k
54
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IronDragon
IronDragon
1,608 Followers

Foreword:

This is just an excerpt from our Honeymoon. Black Dragon Princess was amazing in helping me with this. I love you, baby. :)

Names have been changed to protect the guilty. lol

Enjoy the quick ride, folks. ;)

I.D.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

July 5th, 2013

I awoke naked, spooned up against my new bride. I smiled as I brushed her hair a bit to the side and kissed the nape of her neck. Lena moaned and pushed her round full butt back against my rapidly hardening cock. I kissed her neck again, then her ear as she reached back and grabbed ahold of me.

The sight of her milk chocolate hand on my white cock made me even harder, and then she lifted a leg and slipped me between her thighs so the head of my throbbing member pushed between her already wet pussy lips.

"Gonna give it to me, boo?" she asked in a sultry whisper.

"Anytime you want it, baby," I replied in that same whisper.

"Good, because I'm horny, Mitch," she said with a smile as she turned her face towards mine. She arched her back as we shared a kiss, and the head of my cock slipped into her hot wet tunnel as if it was always meant to be there.

I moaned as my hand reached around and squeezed her perfect C-cup breast tipped by a Hershey's Kiss nipple. I started thrusting into her deeply, and she lifted her leg slightly to give me better access.

"Mmmmm yes, fuck me baby," she moaned as her breathing quickened. I kissed her neck again, sucking just below her ear as my cock pistoned in and out of her hot tight pussy.

"You feel so good," I whispered in her ear as I reached down and rubbed her clit while my cock bottomed out inside her pussy with each thrust.

"Mmmmm FUCK boo!" she exclaimed when my fingers found her swollen bud and lovingly rubbed her while my thrusting cock went into her over and over and over again. My balls were nearly bouncing off her clit as she lifted her leg even higher.

"You are so tight, baby!" I said between gritted teeth.

"Always tight for you, honey," she gasped as she neared her first orgasm of the morning.

I pressed a finger against her clit and rubbed quickly as my cock thrust hard up into her hot velvety pussy. She moaned again, and the moan turned into a scream as I felt her walls contract around my hard, throbbing, thrusting cock.

"Yeeeesssssssss, baaaaabbbyyyyy!" she screamed as I felt her coming around me. I held myself inside her until she calmed down, then moved back and away slightly so she could lie on her back.

"Now I'm going to have my breakfast, baby," I whispered as I kissed her neck and throat, then slowly moved my lips and down to her heaving chest. I captured one dark nipple between my lips, licking and suckling as her fingers entangled themselves in my hair, holding me in place while I gave her beautiful breasts the attention I knew they craved.

I was still hard as a rock, but I needed to taste her. I hadn't come yet, but I wanted to give my blushing bride as many orgasms as possible before coming myself.

So with that in mind, I released her nipples and licked slowly down her tummy that barely showed that she was carrying my baby. I kissed the little baby bump as my mouth moved downward over her shaved pubic mound to where I would spend the next half hour. My tongue touched her pussy lips, still wet and sweet from her orgasm. I licked her clit lovingly, and she gasped as her fingers tightened in my hair again.

"Mmmm eat this pussy, boo! Eat my pussy good!" she exclaimed, arching her back as her body started trembling again. I showed her no mercy, licking her and sucking her clit as I slipped 2 fingers inside her hot wet cunt.

"Oh FUCK!" she declared as I felt her already tight pussy tighten even more around my fingers as she came again. I held her clit between my lips, flicking my tongue across it and drinking down her sweet nectar.

"Ok, baby! Stop!" she commanded, pushing my face away. "Too sensitive," she gasped. Her body was rocked by aftershocks from my tongue, and I couldn't help smiling.

"I take it you liked that?" I asked with a loving smirk as I moved up over her to kiss her.

Lena loves the taste of her own cum, and our kiss deepened frantically for a few minutes as the head of my cock pushed against her pussy lips, and my tongue invaded her mouth.

As we broke the kiss, she pushed me onto my back. "Now it's my turn, boo," she said with a naughty wink. She kissed me quickly, then moved down sensually, licking down my chest and abs to where my 7 1/2 inch cock was still throbbing at attention.

I looked down into her eyes as she took my cock in her hand and licked up it slowly from base to tip. "Oooh, God," I groaned in pleasure as her tongue worked wonders on my shaft.

She moaned around me as she took me in her mouth, and I ran my fingers through her hair as I urged her to take as much of me as she could. She licked the bottom of my shaft and balls as she took damn near all 7 1/2 down her throat. She flexed her throat muscles around me, and I groaned again. "So... close baby!" I exclaimed. She then pulled off of me and clamped her fingers around the base of my cock.

"Nuh uh, baby. Not yet," she gave me an evil smile. "Remember, I only want your cum in my pussy today."

"Oh, yeah," I replied with a grin of my own. "Got to make sure you really are pregnant."

She giggled at that, and then moved up my body like a panther in heat. I hadn't known how I would react to her body as she started to show, but seeing her belly sticking out a little and knowing that I had put our baby in there just made her even sexier to me!

As she came up over me and our lips met again, I rolled her over onto her back and moved over her until I was between her thighs again. I pushed into her slowly, thrusting deep as I rotated my hips slowly. Our eyes never left each other as I finished thrusting into her, and held myself inside her as I felt her muscles massaging me.

"I love you," she whispered.

"I love you too, baby," I whispered back as I started thrusting slowly, deeply, giving her every bit of me that she could take.

"Soooo good," she moaned as I leaned down and kissed her neck, still thrusting in a circular motion. She was so hot and wet, I knew I wouldn't last long this time.

"You are amazing, baby," I whispered into her ear as I felt her nails dig into my back. Her breathing was becoming ragged, and she was bucking her hips up to meet my thrusts as I moved slowly.

"So are you," she gasped. The friction between our bodies was stimulating her clit as I thrust deep into her a bit faster. Lena started screaming as I hit her g-spot and clit simultaneously, and I could feel her contractions around me pulsing as she came all over my cock.

I couldn't hold out any longer, and felt my balls tightening with my impending climax.

As her orgasm reached its crescendo, our bodies now pounding together as my cock swelled even larger inside her, I finally released into her.

"Oh GOD!" I shouted to the heavens as I came deep inside my wife.

"Yes, baby! YES DEAR GOD!" Lena screamed as we both achieved our own simultaneous rapture.

I collapsed on top of her, our bodies soaked in a sheen of sweat. Our mouths found each other as we kissed feverishly, never wanting that moment to end.

As I softened, I finally slid out of my wife and onto my side beside her. She turned in my arms and kept kissing me. We moved so I was on my back and she snuggled up beside me.

"Wow, baby!" I exclaimed as I struggled to catch my breath. Lena was still catching hers as well.

We both felt as if we'd run a marathon, but in the afterglow of our lovemaking, we knew that it was only the beginning of our life together.

We kissed some more as we calmed down.

"What do you want to do today, boo?" she asked.

"More of this," I replied as I kissed her neck lovingly, licking the perspiration from her milk chocolate skin.

"Mmmm, I think I could be persuaded. It isn't like you could get me any more pregnant," she giggled.

"I don't know, but I think we have to make sure that you're good and pregnant before this honeymoon is over," I winked at her.

"Does that mean that you're gonna come inside me every chance you get?"

"Every time," I replied.

"Good," she said as she reached for my cock and started stroking me.

I was getting hard again!

I love my wife!

The End.

IronDragon
IronDragon
1,608 Followers