A Moment in Time

Story Info
Co-worker voyeur.
1k words
3.36
23k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was going to be a gorgeous day. I had just showered after a 22 mile bike ride and I was now walking to work. The sun was shining, spring was in the air, I had just opened a second shop nothing could be better this morning.

I did my cursory walk around the building just to make sure the night had not brought any surprises and that I still had four walls. Getting to store early was my favorite time. I was the only one there, alone with the store I created. Rows of bikes, accessories, tools.... The calm before the storm.

I took a look around and got right to work reviewing the service sheets for the repairs. I had three mechanics coming in and wanted to make sure everyone was clear on what needed to get done. Then I started in on the paperwork. Two bicycle stores with 16 employees produces a lot of paperwork. I had a bookkeeper and part time assistant coming to help. The assistant was a young woman my age. She was really smart. Had a great education. Was way over qualified but seemed to like the work, at least for the moment. She was also really attractive and had a great personality.

I was trying to keep a handle on the growth of the stores and surrounding myself with good people was helping tremendously.

Obviously there were a lot of technical issues that needed to be kept on top of, but a large part of my job was simply pressing the flesh with the people in the neighborhood, potential customers. Because of this I worked from a stool overlooking the store and repair area this way I could be up greeting people in a moments notice.

As the morning progressed I was getting work done, customers were coming in with bikes for repairs. A few were looking at purchasing but most of the sales usually came in the afternoon / evening. I was working on the stool jumping up now and then. Our accounting assistant, Mary was helping, pulling files, checking orders etc... She was good company as we would chat about this and that as we worked. My work spot was at the end of a long counter near the cash register. Under the counter in this area we had a number of file cabinets. Mary would occasionally need to either grab a file or file something from here. One of the reasons we were able to speak so easily was because of our close proximity.

I began to notice that Mary was spending a lot of time filing today. We had just received a shipment of bikes yesterday evening so I guess it was just what needed to be done. But then... While we were talking I noticed her gaze was being pulled occasionally down and to my left slightly. It took me a moment to catch on but... she was looking up the leg of my shorts at my penis while I was sitting on the stool just a few feet away. I guess with all the moving around I was doing today my shorts had ridden up a bit and because she was crouching down in front of me Mary had a perfect view of my cock. I froze for a moment. Then the realization hit me and I started to get hard.

Here was this very smart attractive young woman stealing glances at my cock. As it started to grow it caught her attention even more. Mary was very clearly struggling. She obviously wanted to be polite but could not control herself.

This was too much. I was getting so turned on. I knew I should move and cover myself but I found I could not control myself either. I wanted her to look, to see my cock grow hard because she was looking. I pretended I didn't know what was going on and tried to ask her a question. I stammered. I was quickly losing control and becoming rock hard. My shorts were clearly stretched with my dick pointing down, straight at her. My face flushed as she abandoned all pre-tense and stared right at my hard cock. She tried to respond to my question but what came out was even less intelligible then what I tried to say. I can't even begin to describe the feeling that came next... All of a sudden I was taken over by this orgasmic feeling. My whole body tensed and wave after wave of pure pleasure engulfed me. I couldn't move. I was ridding this wave of passion as Mary was kneeling in front of me starring at my cock within arms length of her mouth.

Her mouth opened slightly and I could see her tongue moving behind her teeth as if it were flicking at and tasting my cock. I continued to ride this incredible wave of pleasure which rippled through my body. Her face was flush, she turned and stared into my eyes. She stood while our eyes were locked and then she turned away...

I watched her trying to gain her composure as she walked off to the rest room. I couldn't move... I felt incredible. I felt like my hard on was never going to subside. I then realized I was getting light headed... I had not been breathing...

This whole time I had caught my breath and never even noticed. My first attempt at breathing was more of a gasp for air. Recovery was slow. I felt like everyone in the store knew what just happened. Gradually I began to calm down. My breathing eased, my skin color returned to normal. When Mary finally returned from the bathroom nothing was said about the event. We went about our daily business seemingly cautious at first but then everything returned to normal quickly. We never repeated or spoke of the incident, nor did we take anything further. It was one moment in time forever engrained in each of our memories.