A Moment of Bliss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ksee1971
Ksee1971
22 Followers

Then, Kendra’s heart almost tore from her chest when she heard Mark mumble, eyes closed tight, “ Mrs. Adams...I hoped we could spend some time in private,” Mark opened his eyes,

“Why do I think we aren’t going to talk about my basketball career?”

Kendra’s toes curled as she fell onto Mark’s muscled chest. Her heavy swaying tits compressed. Their lips met. Tongues lashed out, swirling. Kendra felt Mark’s thick fingers grasp her ass, groping through the sweat material. Each tug pulled the shorts off a little bit lower. He pulled her cheeks apart as she wriggled atop him. Kendra now instantly aware where Mark’s thick, stiffening pole stretched out from his shorts, under her stomach.

Kendra hissed, nostrils flaring, delirious felty the firm slabs of muscle. Rearing up, Kendra looked down at Mark, sitting atop his waist. A painful look etched on his face. She felt the blazing hot stalk of his manhood pressing on her ass. Mark, pinned beneath Kendra, reached up to fondle her mature breasts. Their eyes never breaking contact as Kendra yanked his shorts aside, letting his flagrantly hard cock spring up. In it’s thick veiny length was a gentle curve. Its helmet a broad knob that glistened with pre-cum.

Fingers, barely able to encircle it, did so. Kendra took hold of the cock she wanted. She needed. Mark was unable to speak his excitement so complete that it overwhelmed the articulate young man. He felt this warm dampness. It came in a small spot, through Kendra’s shorts. Her pussy had never been so wet. Had never dripped so literally, she never thought it was possible to be this aroused and close to orgasm. She thought it was only something she saw in cliché ridden porno movies.

Taking his cock in her hand, Kendra flicked her tongue out, catching the first drips of pre-cum. She licked the shaft, tracing each vein . Licking down to its broad bas, she gently nibbled his large hairy balls. Nuzzling her nose into his crotch he shivered and jerked backwards. Mouth rising, hovering over the fat knob, Kendra snorted a final time as she hungrily took his meat into her mouth. Its slipped in, stretching her lips, her tongue barley having the room to do its twirling magic. She calmed and went about giving pleasure to this magnificent young man. But now it was her turn.

She could not wait any longer. Releasing Mark’s cock for only a moment she literally ripped her shorts open. Now tattered she wriggled to feel the hot heavy balls nestled beneath her ass cheeks. Groans and hot whimpers came from both.

Propping herself up, she took hold of Mark, legs spread, pussy lips flush. Adjusting his length, she prepared to sink onto Mark. Kendra nestled the tip of his hot cock into her wet cleft. She took the cock and touch its tip to her hard clit. She froze as her body tensed.

“Fuck.” She gritted, head down staring at his manhood.

The broadness of it took Kendra by surprise, she’d never seen or felt a cock with such girth. And when he entered her the feeling was complete. He filled her. She felt 17 years younger at that moment.

“OH MY GAWD!” Kendra bellowed. Marks large hands clasped like vices on her hips drew her down. Marks cock pushed deep into Kendra causing her body to become awash with sensations she’d never felt before. An orgasm of blinding intensity surged through her just on the first forceful shove. She was that ready for his pleasure. And she would never trade this moment for any other. Conflicts of interest amd marriage vows be damned she thought.

Kendra rose, inches of Mark’s cock appearing from her pussys relentless grip. Shaft glistened with her pleasure. To the tip she tried to pull away, but just as quickly she dropped deep again. The shoves built in pace and intensity. Bouncing up and down, Kendra’s large breast undulated wildly. It was an odd sight this long staff of flesh appearing and disappearing, again and again. Mark squinted how she was able to take him.

“Ungh! UNGH! Aw...gawd Mark!!!” Kendra screamed, eyes rolling back. A deep guttural sound coming from inside.

Marks youth a curse and a blessing betrayed him, “I’m gonna cum!”

“Cum for me baby. Cum inside me baby! I want to feel you....” Kendra thrashed around unable to say anything. She waited, “ Scream out my name baby, say it!!!”

“Kendra!”

It was not a voice she expected.

Kendra awoke with a start. Shooting upright in the bed, throwing off the light sheet Kendra’s eyes darted around the dark room. There was a voice calling out her name. Confused where she was for a split second she was going to call out her husbands name. Then she looked around desperate to find the face she spent the night with. Made love with. ‘Fucked’ in the best night of sheer sexual bliss. Not her husband, but Mark.

“Mark..? Mark...?” Her voice trembling soft with exhaustion. Fumbling for a lamp on the bedstand. She flicked the switch to see her husband enter the room.

“Kendra you all right?” The graying, but handsome, 60 year old man shuffled to be by the side of his beautiful young wife. “I heard you calling out a name. “

Patting her hand he looked at Kendra, “You seem like there’s something on your mind honey. Ever since you got back from that scouting trip out to see ‘Corn Fed’. I know you were disappointed he decided to stay at home on the farm and not come here. But is there something you’re not telling me?”

Kendra face dropped, shoulders sunk and heart fell. She glanced around the room. Mark wasn’t with her. She was home. Lost in a dream of ecstasy. She turned, eyes narrowed, as she lay back into the layers of silk sheets. ‘ A dream!?’

“It’s nothing Stan. I just have a lot on my mind.” She rolled away, face partially buried in the pillows, “ And Stan, don’t call him ‘Corn Fed’. That is childish. His name is Mark And he is a very special guy. A man!”

Ksee1971
Ksee1971
22 Followers
12