A Morning Glory

Story Info
Tired of waiting for her to make a move.
925 words
43.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay about six feet from her, watching her motionless form framed in the soft sunlight of the morning. My darling. Tall and elegant, she rests, half naked; just her old comfy t-shirt covers her beautiful 40 EE breasts. Her eyes are closed and her face is veiled in the lightest dew of sweat because it's sweltering in here. Even so, that can't persuade her to eschew the thick grey socks that cover her pretty little feet.

She's beautiful, from head to toe. Her gorgeous legs catch my eye and, even though I know I shouldn't because I know she hates it when I stare, her knees captivate me. Like every part of her, they are beautiful and cute and sexy in a raw, passionate way, even though it shouldn't be possible to be all three at once.

My eyes move up her long, brown thighs and even though I want to look, I deny myself the pleasure of tracing the lips of her sweet vagina with my eyes the way I trace them with my willing tongue.

Up, over her little tummy my eyes move. The round swell of her bosom is the next place I tarry. I never appreciated breasts until I found myself in love with my angel. Her unabashed sexuality, her freedom, the easy, intimate way we make love has made something of a boob addict of me. I can play with them and suck for hours without tiring. To me, like her legs and her 'little girl's' bum, her breasts are embodiments of her powerful womanhood. I love these symbols of her femininity.

Her left hand rests on the edge of the mattress, relaxed and shapely. I watch the fingers with those hard, sexy nails and I thrill to see them curl up and relax again. Does she know I'm watching? I quickly look to her face – her eyes are closed still. I smile and take her in from top to bottom again, enjoying every inch of her all over again and finding myself breathless as though I'm seeing her for the first time. It's always this way. My head is buzzing with my arousal and my erection throbs beneath me. I'm lost in her curves and her chocolate brown skin and her baby face and my body's on fire. But she's sleeping...

...For minutes I wait, deciding what to do. Now my eyes go where my boy wants them to – to her small, soft, plump, dark brown sex. I trace every hair, every millimetre of her beautiful vagina with my eyes and my whole body sighs 'thankyou'. I fell my erection thicken and pulse beneath me. I need her.

Slowly, silently, I sit up. She lays still, her little face peaceful and relaxed. I stand and cross the floor to her. I can smell her and I know that this, surely, is heaven. She sleepily groans as I lay my hand on her hip and, kneeling low, kiss her warm little slit. She moves her hips unconsciously as I lick the lips with the flat of my tongue. Everything feels right and she takes in a deep, slow breath as I gently plunge my tongue into the velvet folds of her exquisite pussy. Her legs part naturally as I push her onto her back and I hold her silky thighs as I taste her from the bottom to the top of her gorgeous little hole. 'Mmmm.' She moans and wriggles her hips in her sleep. I need to be inside her.

Softly, kissing her hips I pull myself up between her thighs and slowly lay myself on top of her. My erection throbs, gently bouncing off her swollen lips and it begs me to enter her. It longs to feel the muscles of the place it calls home suck it and squeeze it in hot, wet waves. I slowly push my way inside her and the feeling of bliss overwhelms me. I'm inside her. Her pussy grips me hard at first, relaxing soon after as it opens up to accommodate my shaft.

Her eyes are still closed and a feeling of guilt creeps up on me. Here I am, buried in my girlfriend's hot, wet womanhood and she isn't even awake. She just lays there sleeping as my dilemma plays itself out. She is so sexy.....

....I slowly pull her t-shirt up and leave it rolled up under her chin. Her breasts heave with each breath she takes. I start to fuck her slowly and her big, soft breasts gently move n time with me. I hold her shoulders and then her hips and then her bum as I push her wider and wider so I can fuck her deeper and harder. Her breasts are bouncing freely up into her face as I thrust into her. I reach out and hold her soft mounds up into her face and push them together as I thrust the last few times.

My orgasm is immense. I pump hot cum into her pussy for what seems like an eternity, and just as I think I'm spent, her vagina contracts and milks another load from my aching balls. I look up to her face. Her eyes are wide open and she's wide awake.

'I wondered ho long you were just going to stare at me.' She smiles. Now she puts her little foot on my chest and pushes me off her. 'You, you little cunt, are going to be punished severely for what you've just done!' She snarls, cupping her breasts.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

So Warm Invisible. Unstoppable. And so sexy. Can she resist him?in NonHuman
The Magic Touch Young couple get an irresistable offer from older woman.in Mature
The Intern Businessman hires intern who seduces his daughter & his wife.in Erotic Couplings
Amy's Slutty Hotel Meeting Amy wasn't expecting to meet Steven and his wife for sex.in Erotic Couplings
The Cougar Hunter and the Cub Daughter of a cougar fucks her mom's boy toy.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories