A Morning Snooze

Story Info
A married man and a married woman rediscover the joy of sex.
2.7k words
4.25
59k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a nice spring day and I was up early, as always, to get in a brisk walk with my dog. Dressed in shorts and a sweatshirt on a crisp and clear day, we set out for our daily jaunt. On most days we would put in almost two miles. There were several regulars that we'd see on the walk, some walking, some riding bikes and others jogging.

One woman that I saw often on our walks was a woman about my age. She was a full-bodied woman, not quite a BBW, but quite curvy. She was on a very similar schedule and we would walk by one another in much the same place every day.

I am a married man in my mid- 50's. I have a stocky build, muscular -- but a bit of a paunch. The price of a good lifestyle and a profession that involves no physical exertion. Still, I am in good shape from my walks, an occasional trip to the gym and other physical activities. Brown and gray hair, bald on top, a trimmed beard, and hazel eyes. With a salt and pepper beard, neatly trimmed, I look every bit my age, often being mistaken for being older.

I looked forward to seeing her each day -- she had a sweet smile and sunny disposition with long dark brown hair and even darker brown eyes. She was probably in her mid to late 40's, just a little younger than me. She would usually be dressed in pair of shorts and a fleece pullover. The fleece top did little to hide a very nice set of breasts. They were full, and set apart, each standing proudly, and they appeared fairly firm...and inviting. I guessed that she was probably a D cup. I often imagined what her nipples might look like perched on the peaks of those lovely mounds.

On more than one occasion, after we'd passed one another, I would look back at her from behind to get a look at her ass. Her ass had just enough jiggle to make me imagine how it would feel in my hands or with my hips pressed up against them. On one occasion, she turned to look back at me as I stared at her ass. I felt that I had been caught staring in an obvious way, but she just smiled and waved and then continued on her walk. I must admit to having fantasies that occupied my mind for the rest of my walks on a number of occasions...fantasies that often caused me to feel a swelling in my shorts.

One day, we passed at a point much further along on my walk than normal. I smiled and said good morning and she replied with a smile of her own and, noting that we were seeing each other later than normal, she said -- almost apologetically, "I slept in a little this morning...I hit the snooze button a couple of times."

We paused our walk for a moment and I replied without much thought, "I wish I could have snoozed with you."

For an awkward moment I thought about what I said, "Umm, I'm sorry...that didn't sound quite like I intended -- I meant that I wish I had snoozed a bit more myself this morning."

She simply smiled and said, "I liked the way it sounded the first time, about snoozing together."

"You did?" I noticed her wedding ring, and wondered if I was making a wildly erroneous interpretation of her comments.

"Yes, I enjoy those moments in the morning lying in bed...waking up....and having someone there with me."

I nodded, "Yes, I know what you mean, but surely you have a husband to wake up with."

"He's on a business trip, an extended trip overseas....and even if he were here, our marriage has been kind of stale, if you know what I mean."

I nodded again, "Mine, too."

She looked at me, making direct eye contact, "It's been too long since I had a nice snooze in the morning...I mean with someone there with me...if you understand my meaning."

Again, I nodded in agreement, knowing exactly what she meant, but my mind was racing, wondering what I should say in reply to her comment, left out there like an invitation, but still afraid to embarrass myself by misinterpreting the situation.

She saved me from any embarrassment with her next comment, "Is it too late in the morning for a snooze?"

"No, it's not too late...it's never too later for that kind of snooze."

She smiled, and instead of continuing her walk, she turned and said that she lived just down the next street and we began to walk the short distance there. We got to her house, on a quiet lane with big yards -- a beautiful house with a virtual forest in the front yard. We walked up the driveway and to the front door. She asked if I minded if my god could wait outside -- that she had cats and was afraid that they might not get along. I tied the leash to one of the rails on the front porch and my dog laid down on the cool grass, obviously content.

We walked into the house and immediately she turned to me and we kissed. Her full lips felt lush and sweet against mine and soon the kiss was a deep passionate kiss with our tongues fully engaged. My hands wrapped around her and caressed her shoulders, down her back to that lovely ass. She sighed when my fingers gripped those luscious cheeks and massaged them. Her hands went to my sweatshirt and pulled it up and over my head, and she dropped it to the floor. She ran her fingers over my chest through my thick chest hair. We kissed again and then it was my turn to remove her top. I pulled the fleece pullover up and over her head. She was wearing a black sports bra which I unfastened in moments and her breasts were free and in my full view.

The nipples that I had wondered about were better than my imagination. They were thick, hard, and each surrounded by a wide areola of dark reddish brown. They begged to be touched, licked, sucked and nibbled, which I was eager to do. Her sighs became moans as I explored her breasts, with special attention to her nipples. She arched her back and pressed her breasts to my face. I couldn't get enough of those nubs of flesh as I loved tasting them and feeling how hard they were against my lips, tongue and teeth.

Her hands moved to my shorts and pushed them down and they fell to the floor. Her hand went to my briefs and she felt my fully engorged cock in her hand through the thin cotton material. She reached into my briefs and I felt the first direct bare hand to cock contact and I shuddered and added moans of my own.

She stroked me as we kissed, her hand moving up and down my cock slowly and deliberately. She broke our kiss and said, "I think it's best if we had our snooze in here," and she guided me along, still holding onto my cock as we walked down a hallway and into a bedroom. We stood at the bedside and she pushed my briefs down and then sat on the bed, pulling me by my cock to stand in front of her and then she put her mouth on my cock. She took it hungrily, with an obvious desire to taste me and feel my hardness in her mouth. Her lips slid all the way down with no hesitation, taking all of my modest cock (6", but quite thick). Her hand cupped my furry balls as she began to move up and down my cock. I was amazed by her passion for sucking cock - this cheerful and smiling acquaintance - a woman I had often fantasized about but had never dreamt that she had this lustful side to her. I was also amazed at how good she was making me feel as my cock throbbed in her mouth. I put both hands on her head and caressed her hair, but when I held her head firmly she moaned and took her mouth off my cock. She loked up at me with those deep dark brown eyes and said simply, "have my mouth...take it." I understood. I held her head and began to move my hips, driving my cock into her mouth. Her right hand moved down and into her shorts and down between her legs. She closed her eyes at the moment that her fingers began to play with her pussy and clit. She moaned louder and louder as I fucked her mouth, knowing that I was not going to be able to keep myself from cumming much longer. I took my cock out of her mouth and rubbed it over her cheeks, chin and lips, leaving a wet trail of my precum before plunging it back into her warm wet mouth. She opened her mouth and in those beautiful eyes I saw her pleading for my cum, to give it to her. I couldn't hold back and I felt the first burst of my cum spurt out of me and into her throat. I was shooting a load that I knew had to be bigger than any in recent years and she eagerly took it all, swallowing as fast as I could shoot. My cock softened slightly and slipped from her mouth and she licked the head and removed the last remnants of my seed. She licked the tip to get the last few drops as my breathing was restored to something close to normal.

I put my hands out and she put her hands in mine. I could feel wetness on the fingers of her right hand and pulled that hand to my face. I licked her middle finger and smiled, "I want to taste it from the source." She smiled back and slid her shorts down revealing pair of lacy black bikini panties.

"Very nice," I said, "do you wear those everyday on your walk?"

"Not every day, but I did wear them purposely today -- I hoped that I might see you."

"And you hoped that I would see them today?"

"Yes. I noticed you looking at me a few weeks ago, and I thought just maybe..."

I smiled, "That I might want to see your sexy panties? "

I chuckled. "You were right...but want to see what's underneath more."

She put her thumbs under the waistband of the panties and pushed them down, showing me her trimmed dark hairs. She stepped out of her panties, both of us now naked. I guided her onto the bed, onto her back. I moved onto the bed, too. Gently pulling her legs apart as my face moved down between them. I looked at her swollen pussy lips, already glistening with moisture. I could smell her scent and it inflamed my lust. I stuck the tip of my tongue out and gently licked those lips, tasting her. She spread her legs even wider and moaned, "Oh god, it's been so long since I've felt that!" My tongue parted her lips and went deeper between them. I loved her taste and loved how she moaned and pushed her hips up to make it easier for me to probe her pussy. Her hands massaged her breasts as I feasted on her wetness. My mustache and beard were already soaked with her juices when she began to make a deep throaty sound, more of a groan than a moan. "ohhhhhhhhh god yes...yessssssssssss!" and she made a sustained hissing sound with the last 'yes'. I moved up to her clit and found a nub of flesh comparable to those that tipped her magnificent breasts. But this one was smoother and wet and I licked it. Around it, over it. Tentatively at first, then more directly and harder. And she got louder. "Oh yesss, there...yes there!"

Her body began to tense up as her feet moved up on each side of me, giving her leverage to push her pussy up against my face even harder. Her hips began to move in spasm as her moans got even louder. She cried out and pushed her pussy against my face and lips as she orgasmed. My face was soaked by her juices as they flowed freely from her for at least a minute. I was amazed at how long her orgasm lasted but then, as I sensed that she was beginning to come down from that peak, and that her clit would be overstimulated, and I began to lap up the juices from her pussy.

I kissed my way up her body, licking and sucking on her breasts for a few moments, then moving up to kiss her again.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm, your beard and mustache is so wet? Did I do that?" she asked.

"Oh yes...some of it might be my own saliva -- I think I was drooling over such a sweet tasting pussy!"

She laughed and said that it was fun to taste herself on a lover's lips after so long without doing so, and I wondered how long it had been since her husband had given her that pleasure. I had only the briefest of moments to ponder as she resumed our kiss and her hands caressed my body softly as I did the same to her. We laid there like that for some time, sharing soft, but passionate kisses, and touching each other, for what seemed like a long time.

Her hand soon found my cock again, and soon it was back to its full hardness and she looked in my eyes and asked, "Will you make love to me? Will you fuck me, please?" I felt my cock get even harder as I heard her say those words.

She added, "I've been taken care of, you don't need to worry..."

I could answer only by moving between her legs and positioning myself so that the head of my cock pushed in between her puffy and still soaked lips. I looked into her eyes as I pushed into her, feeling the exquisite pleasure of her wet pussy welcoming my cock. For a woman in her 40's and the mother of children, I was amazed at how tight she felt. We kissed again as I held my cock fully inside of her, grinding myself against her for a few moments and making her moan again. I began to move in and out slowly, loving the feeling of her pussy giving my cock the most intimate of caresses. Our bodies worked together as if we had been lovers for years, her legs wide open and accepting me, her ass and hips working to push back up to me on every forward thrust. In spite of having already cum once, it didn't take long for me to feel the familiar build up of my impending orgasm.

She looked into my eyes and smiled, "this is so good...I needed it so badly...I love having you inside me...you're going to make me cum....mmmmmm...yesssss....like that....harder.....faster......deeper...give it to me.....oh yessss...almost there....oh my...yessss......god, yes...here it is.....oh yess.....I'm cummmmminnnnnnggg!"

As she arched her back and spasmed I couldn't hold back and I exploded inside her, filling her with cum as she continued to shake and moan. My cum seemed to last longer than I can ever recall and I felt the combination of her juices and my cum making her pussy so wet that the squishing sounds added to the sensuality of the moment. I stopped thrusting with my still rigid cock inside her and kissed her as our passions subsided. Our bodies were covered with a fine film of perspiration and our breathing returned to normal. We kissed again and again until I moved from between her splayed legs to lie beside her and we engaged in soft talk and playful kisses for some time after.

I could hear my dog barking outside, now finally impatient at having our morning walk interrupted and I asked if we might snooze together again sometime. She smiled and said that she hoped that might be possible. She said that her husband was away on business at least one week a month, and that she hoped to see me during those weeks. I assured her that we would be "snoozing" together many times in the future.