A Most Memorable Vacation Ch. 01

Story Info
Wife has sex with husband's best friend.
1k words
3.97
89k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Based on a true story... names have been changed to protect the innocent... or not so innocent, as the case may be.)

It was the last night of our camping trip. We'd gone back to California to see my husband, Kirk's, family and friends. Most of his family had gone to bed, so it was just the younger folks out by the fire. We'd been drinking and tossing around sexual innuendoes all day long. I had been especially flirtatious with Kirk's childhood friend, Sam. Sam was a couple of years younger than me, and I had been attracted to him since the first time I saw him.

Sam and I had managed to be alone together on the ski boat for a couple of hours that afternoon, towing the little kids around on the inner tube. We had laughed and flirted; and he had shamelessly stared at my breasts spilling out of my bikini. I could tell he was as interested in me as I was in him and it made me instantly wet. I kept imagining his mouth on mine... his hands on me... his cock in me. It was driving me crazy, but I kept myself under control.

That night around the fire, my control started to disappear. Kirk was playing dominoes on the other side of the fire. Sam sat next to me, laughing and flirting. After a couple of stiff drinks, it was difficult to keep my hands to myself. Soon, there were only four of us left around the campfire: Kirk, his cousin Lisa, Sam, and me. It had gotten too cold to stay outside, so we moved to our van. There was plenty of room for the four of us to sit and chat. Kirk and Lisa sat on the back seat and Sam and I sat on the floor. No one seemed to mind that Sam leaned back against me, his back against my chest, my legs spread. I couldn't believe this was happening. My head started to spin and my heart beat faster every minute. I kept looking at Kirk to see if he was upset in any way. He didn't even seem to notice that anything was out of the ordinary.

Before I knew it, I was unable to participate in the conversation because Sam's fingers were sliding up the inside of my thigh. My wits left me as his fingers found their way inside my shorts and under my panties. My pussy was warm and wet, welcoming his fingers as they slid inside. I bit my lip to keep from moaning my pleasure. His fingers teased my clit and slid inside me. The earth was tilting on its axis and I could barely keep myself upright. The pleasure was more than I could bear. I finally made the excuse that I had consumed large amounts of alcohol and needed to go to the restroom. I carefully stumbled from the van and made my way toward the public bathroom at the campground. The cold night air helped clear my head, at least a little. As I started to walk back to the campsite, I realized that someone was coming toward me. It was Sam.

"What are you doing?" I said.

"Kirk sent me," Sam said, "to be sure you were okay."

"I'm fine, thanks," I replied.

"Yes, I can see that," answered Sam. "You are absolutely gorgeous."

I could feel the heat and moisture begin again between my legs. My knees grew weak and I knew I needed to get away, to get back to the relative safety of the campsite. But as I turned to walk back, Sam took hold of my arms and said, "I've wanted to do this for a very long time..." and leaned down and kissed me. I didn't want to respond. Didn't mean to respond, but my lips had a mind of their own and parted under the pressure of his as his tongue found its way into my mouth.

Our tongues danced and darted in and out of each other's mouths. His lips caressed their way down my neck and across my shoulders. I found one of my legs acting independently of my brain and wrapping itself around him. He stopped kissing me and stepped back. Without a word he took my hand and led me back to the bathroom.

Before I knew what was happening, I was unbuttoning his shorts, pulling them down, and kneeling in front of him. I took his hard cock in my hand, stroking it slowly. Methodically, I slid my tongue up and down the length of his shaft. Then flicked my tongue over the head. I could feel his cock quivering with need. Suddenly I took all of him in my mouth. He grabbed the back of my head and pulled me into him. I moaned on his cock as it trembled in my mouth... licking and sucking and stroking. It tasted so good, I couldn't help myself. I kept sucking faster and harder, my hands on his ass, pulling him deeper. He moaned and his hips began to find a rhythm. Out of nowhere, he stopped and pulled himself out of my mouth.

"I have to taste you," he said.

He slowly slid my clothes off of me and lifted me up on to the counter. His hands spread my legs and he leaned down. I could feel his hot breath. I knew how close his mouth was... it nearly drove me over the edge. He was looking at me... staring at my pussy... working himself into a frenzy. Finally, his mouth was on me. I began to rock my hips and moan. It felt so good. I put my hands on the back of his head and pulled him closer. His tongue was flicking my clit... swirling around it... teasing. Then he slipped it inside me...so warm and wet. Then back to my clit...licking and nibbling. I knew I wouldn't be able to hold on much longer. As he slipped a finger inside, I slipped over the edge and began to cum all over his face... holding him close to me... moaning and rocking and cumming.

When I was finally finished, he stood and slipped his cock inside me. I was in ecstasy... pure delight. I grabbed his ass and pulled him into me deeper and deeper. Just as I was getting close he said, "Wait... wait... we can't finish this here... we need to share... Kirk is waiting..."