A Most Unusual Romance Pt. 02

Story Info
The continuation of an Erotic Romance.
16k words
4.76
37k
33

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/08/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andyhm
Andyhm
2,038 Followers

A Most Unusual Romance: Part 2

I've submitted this in the romance section because that where I believe it should be. I have been known to be wrong!

It's a Romance which skirts in part with erotic couples and group sex. But ultimately it is the story of the conclusion of a rather unusual thirteen year romance between the main characters.

I could have posted it in any of the groups I mentioned.

This is the second part of this story- I strongly recommend you to read the previous part first; it's not going to make a lot of sense otherwise.

I can't thank Romantic1 enough for the time he spent reviewing and editing this story

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Part 2

New beginnings

America.

Oh god I was in love, the object of my desire glistened in the sunlight. An Aston Martin Vanquish Volante in metallic silver. The dealer stood beside me holding the keys to my lover. The top was down and the teal blue leather interior glowed.

I held my hand out and he placed the keys into my open palm. He was going on about the options but I had tuned his irritating voice out. For Christ sake I knew what I had bought and the options I had ordered.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I had flown into the states the day before. Both Sally and Mila had seen me off at Heathrow, it had been a very emotional goodbye. I'd made my travel plans when I'd first been offered the post at the University Of Colorado School Of Medicine. I was going to fly into Miami and pick up the car I'd decided to treat myself to.

I intended to drive up the coast through Georgia and the Carolinas then cut across the country to Denver. I'd given myself a week to make the trip. It was my version of the ultimate road trip.

That was before everything had changed, I'd gone from having a friend and part time lover to two full time ones.

I'd offer to cancel the trip and spend the extra week with them, but they wouldn't let me. So the three of us had driven down to London on my last evening. I'd booked us in to a suite at No.11 Cadogan Gardens in the heart of Knightsbridge. I had stayed there many years ago with Linda and I'd always wanted to go back.

I had booked us a table at the restaurant, the food was amazing but none of us had an appetite. After rearranging our plates for half an hour and drinking a couple of bottles of good French wine I signed the bill and we headed upstairs.

The hotel was in a row of Georgian town houses and the suite was elegantly furnished. There was a lounge and a separate bedroom and an enormous bathroom that featured a large spar bath and a walk in shower. We walked in and for a long moment we held each other in a hug. It was the realisation that this was our last night together for months, as well as an acknowledgment and acceptance of complex relationship that kept us in our lover's arms.

Sally shook her head and pulled away from our embrace. "I want to try out that huge spar bath. I want to remember tonight, and I think a good soak for all of us will be a great start."

Mila grinned and turned her back to me holding up her hair silently asking me to unzip her dress. As the zip slid down towards the dimple in the small of her back, more of her silky soft smooth skin was exposed to my gaze. I kissed the back of her neck and ran my fingertips down the curve of her spine. She hissed in pent up pleasure. She let the dress fall to her feet and she turned to me dressed only in lacy ivory coloured panties and garter belt and white stockings. I gave an involuntary groan in admiration of her beauty.

A tap on my shoulder reminded me, as if I needed reminding, of the presence of my other lover.

"Undress me please," Sally whispered, and then she asked Mila to run the bath water.

She threw her arms around my neck kissing me, allowing me access to the zip on the back of her dress. She clung to me as I lowered it and ran my hands over the soft warm skin of her back.

"I love you," she said and tucked her head into the hollow of my neck. Then she stood back and like our other lover she wore panties, garter belt and stockings, this time in black. We could hear the water running in the bathroom and she walked away with a swing to her hips and joined Mila. I picked up their dresses and folded them over the back of a chair. I called room service and ordered drinks and aperitifs for later. "Five minutes" I was told.

I undressed and put on a towelling robe while I waited. The giggles and splashes told me that they had started without me. Room service arrived and the waiter pushed the trolley into the room. I signed the bill and went to hand it to him. His eyes were locked on the other side of the room looking with desire as a dripping naked Mila stood at the entrance of the bedroom.

"What's keeping you? Ohhhh." And she smiled at the waiter and then grinned as she saw the bulge rising in his trousers. She blew him a kiss and he fumbled for the bill and left.

Mila saw my face and laughed as she walked over to me, "I can't help it if I'm a tease." She plastered her wet soapy against me and whispered, "They can look as much as they like, but only you can touch me."

I fondled her ass running my finger down the crack between her cheeks, and she shivered.

"Hurry up Sally's started without you; she's found the water jets."

I dropped my robe on the floor and followed Mila. Sally had a leg hooked over the edge of the large round bath and the water was bubbling between her legs. She was resting her head and her eyes were closed. We stood and watched as she moaned and pulled on her nipples. Her hips were undulating as she directed the water jet over her pussy and clit. Her moans grew in intensity and she pulled and pinched her nipples.

I had my arm over Mila's shoulder, my finger tracing circles around her hard nipple. Her fingers ran along the underside of my erection. Sally grunted several times as she came, slumping back in the water.

She opened her eyes and smiled when she saw us watching. "Holy fuck that was fun, we've got to get one of these baths."

I grinned at her enthusiasm, "Well that's your responsibility. You know it's your job to find us a new house. If you want a spar bath you need to find us a place with a large enough bathroom. I won't mind some construction before we move in."

"And a bedroom for me, don't forget," Mila said as she pulled me over to the bath.

We joined Sally in the foaming water, it was just hot enough to make your skin tingle.

Sally said to Mila, "You have to try this," and they swapped places. Two beautiful women stepping over my recumbent body. I'm sorry I couldn't help myself. I pulled Sally into my lap with a splash. Mila positioned herself over the pulsating water jet. She lay back with a gasp as the jet found her clit, her head on my shoulder beside Sally's.

"Oh fuck, have we got to get one," she gasped. Her hips moving as she played the water jet over her pussy lips and clit.

Sally wriggled on my lap turning to face me. Her hand went between her legs and grasping my hard cock. Rising up she rubbed the crown of my cock along her slit making me tense and gasp. She found me hard enough and she sank down sheathing her warm tight passage on my rampant cock. Her eyes glazed for a moment as she got used to the sensation as her cunt stretched to fit round me.

I started to rock and she stopped me, "No, wait, I just want to feel you in me as we watch Mila come." She rested her head beside Mila's and stroked her wet hair. I had one hand supporting Sally's ass, the other was caressing Mila's breasts, occasionally pinching one of her breasts in a way I knew would help accelerate her to climax. Sally kept squeezing my cock with the muscles of her cunt to keep me hard.

Mila was rocking back and forth, little moans escaping her lips as the hard finger of water played across her clit. "Ohh God this feels so good, squeeze my nipples harder." Her finger crept down and she rubbed her clit as I pulled and squeezed her nipples.

She cried out as she came, "Yessssss, ohh yessssss." She shook as her orgasm spread out from her core. She slumped back against me whimpering softly.

As Mila came, Sally was moving, rocking and rubbing the hard nub of her clit against the base of my cock. She braced her arms on my chest for support and began riding me. Her breasts swaying in front of my face, drawing my eyes and lips to them. I rolled my hips to meet her movements and her expression changed to one of lust as the tip of my cock rubbed her quickly to an A-spot orgasm.

She came hard, her orgasm surging out from the centre of her being. Her cunt spasming and clutching at me, while her body shook in my arms. I felt my cock pulsating and forced down my need, counting down from a hundred silently. I eased out of her and the three of us lay back and relaxed. Letting the bubbling water ease us as we talked about the future and us.

We were turning into prunes by the time we got out of the bath and fell on the bed. I got the plate of food from the trolley and we ate as we played. The rest of the night became one long and delightfully erotic expression of the love that we felt.

I remember at one point spreading cream cheese on Sally's clit and coating it with slivers of smoked salmon and licking and nibbling her to an orgasm. The taste of her juices mingling with the food intensifying the experience for me.

They wrapped the shaft of my erect cock with Palma ham and smeared cream cheese over the crown. They both worked their way up and down, savouring the flavour. I came as Mila was licking the last of the cheese off. Her mouth covering the head and swallowing my cum, she saved the last drops for Sally.

I don't know what time we fell asleep. I know it felt like only minutes before the alarm went off and our breakfast arrived and we had ordered that for nine o'clock.

The girls hid in the bedroom as I answered the door and breakfast was brought in and set up at the table. I found my lovers in the shower and a ten-minute shower became an hour of fast and furious sex.

Finally after eating a late cold breakfast and getting dressed. We had checked out and driven to the airport. The last thing I did before we left our room was to ask Sally to marry me, she'd looked at me for a few moments, the pause grew so long that I was getting worried.

Then she nodded her head, "I love you and yes I want to be your wife, but I don't want to tell anyone until I talk to Clive." Then she hugged me and Mila. "When I see you next there better be a ring in your hand."

Mila looked at both of us a little uncertainly, and I hurried to reassure her. "Love, there is always going to be a place in my heart and our home for you. This doesn't mean I love you any less. When we can work out how; I want to marry you as well."

Sally nodded and said as she hugged her sapphic lover, "It makes no difference to the three of us, you will always be part of my...our life."

There had been a tearful parting before I had walked through security and in to the departure lounge.

I'd spent my first night in America at an airport hotel recovering from the flight and the night before. At nine the next morning I stood outside of the dealers with my back pack and suitcase at my feet watching as the temporary plates were fixed to my darling new car. I placed the insurance, car papers and my international driving licence in the glove box and locked it. The bags went in the boot, shit I needed to remember they called it a trunk over here. I had treated myself to the bags back home at my local Aston dealer so I knew they would fit.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I pressed the engine start button and listened as the V12 burbled into life, oh yes life was good. I pulled out of the dealers and headed north.

I had the first part of the trip planned out in my mind. Daytona Beach, then Jacksonville, Savannah and on to Charleston. I thought I'd go as far as Virginia Beach before heading west.

I'd only made fifty miles before I was pull over by a police car, I knew I had been speeding, in my defence there wasn't a lot of traffic and I'm used to driving at eighty-five on the British motorways. Yes, I know the speed limits seventy but who the hell keeps to that. I'd been clocked at ninety in a sixty-five zone. Somehow I managed to get away with a slapped wrist, and fifteen minutes spent with the state trooper admiring the V12 under the bonnet, shit hood.

Seven hours later having almost kept to the speed limit I was approaching Savannah and looking for a place to stay. I had intentionally not booked any hotels. I was going to take potluck and try the motels I'd seen so many times in films.

I saw a sign ahead, The Sands Motel, Bar and Grill and pulled in and parked in front of the office. The clerk behind the counter had smiled at my accent, and laughed as I explained that as far as I was concerned I don't have one, he was the one with the accent.

He took my money and gave me a key to room ten. I parked the Aston outside and raised the roof and locked it up. The room was clean and had a pair of beds and that was it. I took a shower and got dressed in clean clothes. I was feeling hungry so I decided to try the bar and grill. I took my iPad with me, I had promised to Skype call my lovers and I was hoping that they were still awake.

The waitress, a pretty twenty-five year old blond who introduced herself as Julie showed me to a booth. She cooed over my accent, and brought me a menu. I ordered a beer and a steak and smiled at myself over the originality of my order.

When Julie brought my beer over, I pointed at my iPad and asked if they had a Wi-Fi connection. I had a 3G version but I'd forgotten to pick up a replacement SIM card in Miami, another thing I needed to add to my to do list. She smiled at me and wrote down the password on a napkin. For a few minutes we talked and flirted until the barman called her over. She joined him and the other waitress at the end of the bar.

I logged on and slid the headphones on, Sally answered after a few moments. Her head filling the screen as she spoke.

"Hi there, I miss you, how is it going?"

"It's good, I managed four hundred and fifty miles today, but it's very lonely on my own, I miss you and Mila."

"What are you doing?

"I've just ordered a meal, and you?"

"Getting ready for bed," and she pointed the camera lower and her naked chest appeared on the screen.

"Crap Sally, that's not fair, the best I can offer you is the inside of a bar." I angled the iPad to show her the room and I hear her laugh and then gasp as she realised I was showing the room her naked breasts. Although I noticed when I turn it back to me she hadn't covered them.

We talked for a few minutes longer until I saw Julie heading in my direction with my steak. I signed off promising to call her tomorrow.

I cut in to my juicy steak and I was surprised how good it was and set to demolishing it. I was just starting the apple pie I couldn't resist when the iPad buzzed.

Mila's face peered out at me and I blew her a kiss.

"Hi gorgeous," I said, "I just spoke to Sally and she showed me her boobs."

She laughed and held the camera out so I could see her. She was wearing scrubs and I could see the X-Ray coffee room in the background.

"No such luck with me, I'm on call."

"Spoilsport."

She grinned and spoke to someone in the room with her. "Simon close your eyes, no peeking or I'll tell your girlfriend you were groping me." I heard a male voice laugh. She propped her phone up and pulled her scrub top up and showed me her breasts almost covered by her lacy bra. Her nipples were clearly visible through the shear fabric.

"Does this make you miss me?" she said as she pulled her top down.

"I didn't need to see the girls to make me miss you."

"I've got some interesting news, HR have asked me to rescind my notice."

"What's that?"

"They want me to take a year's unpaid leave instead, they say they can hold my job for me. Apparently someone wrote a glowing letter of recommendation and suggested that option to them, any idea who that could have been boss?"

"Not a clue," I lied. "Try asking your lover, she signs my signature better than I do."

"Is that so? I need to have a word with my devious aunt."

I heard a call in the background, "Shit I need to go, head trauma for a CT, bloody motorcyclists, and I'll try and call you later." And the screen went blank as I said 'I love you'.

I took my beer and moved to the bar and sat down on a stool there. I felt a bit lonely after talking to Sally and Mila and I didn't want to hide in a dark booth.

I talked to the bartender, another Mike. The bar wasn't busy as it was quite early so Julie was able to sit and talk as well. We chuckled over us having the same name. I told them all about my road trip and the job in Denver. Julie was his girlfriend, and I admitted to leaving mine back in the UK.

Mike asked, "Have you split up?"

"Nope, Mila's flying over to join me in a few weeks."

Julie looked a bit confused, "I swear I heard you call her Sally earlier?"

I wasn't sure how much I should say, the whole idea was still novel to me, let alone strangers. Oh what the hell I'd be gone in the morning "You did, Mila is my girlfriend, Sally is her aunt and is also my fiancé."

Mike looked hard at me, "Crap, how do you keep them separate?"

I laughed, "I don't need to, they both know about each other, they've been lovers for years and Sally and I have been together for even longer."

Julie said, "Two lovers, how old are they, have you got photos?"

"Sally's thirty-one and Mila's twenty-four, and this is them."

I passed my iPad over to her, opening the photo folder.

"Wow they are beautiful, you are a lucky man. How did you meet them?" Julia passed the iPad to her boyfriend and he made appreciative noises.

Julie looked at me inquisitively so I asked for a second beer and told my story in short bursts between her serving other patrons.

Mike laughed, "It just proves to me I have no clue about people, I'd guessed that you were a salesman and you turn out to be a MD, a Professor no less."

He and I discovered we had a mutual appreciation of high performance cars. He spent a happy twenty minutes enthusing about the different Mustangs. He pulled a couple of well-thumbed car magazines from behind the bar to show me his dream model. I admit it's not a car I knew much about.

He finished by asking me about the car of my dreams. It was just too good an opportunity. I fished in my pocket and tossed him my keys.

He turned them over in his hands, "Holy fuck you've got an Aston, which one?"

"A Vanquish Volante, the V12, it's parked outside."

He was halfway across the room, heading for the door before he paused and asked, "Is it ok if I look?"

"No problem." I saw the happy grin settle on his face and thought 'what the hell why not' and added, "Want to take her for a quick spin?" I nodded at Julie, "and take Julie with you."

"Err...I can't leave the bar unmanned," he said.

I stood up and walked behind the bar counter. "It won't be the first time I've help out behind a bar, and there's the other waitress if I need help" I said.

He hesitated for just a moment, and then he grinned and swung his girlfriend around and was out the door in in seconds. The throaty roar of the V12 could easily be heard over the song playing softly on the jukebox.

There was a cough and a guy at the end of the bar asked for a beer. I turned and kept up my side of the bargain.

Mike and Julie were back ten minutes later and the bar was still standing. His face said it all, "That one beautiful car, thank you."

I returned to my side of the bar and he poured us both a whisky.

He raised his glass to me and said, "I should hate you. All my adult life I've been fantasising about a Mustang. Now I know I want an Aston."

Andyhm
Andyhm
2,038 Followers