A Mother and Her Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,612 Followers

Tommy couldn't take much more. He had held off as long as possible. It felt like an explosion in his head as chills went through his body. His body tensed and his hips pushed forward. It almost felt as if it were happening in slow motion when his penis throbbed and a huge load of cum began traveling up the long shaft. He could feel it rushing to be released.

Sue was prepared for it this time. She moved his thrusting shaft back slightly so she could take the first strong squirts into her mouth and not her throat. Suddenly, her son began to spew like a fire hose, filling her mouth over and over with his thick sperm. Sue swallowed each shot and sucked for more, her hand pumping up and down rapidly.

Incredibly, the thrill of her son's sperm squirting into her mouth excited her again. Sue felt her sex lips quiver and another little climax shook her.

Eventually, the flow slowed and then stopped. Sue continued to suck hard, trying to get the last few precious drops.

Finally, Tommy pulled away and staggered over to the sofa and fell, gasping for breath. He saw his mother still on her knees, smiling at him. There was not a drop of his cum on her face anywhere. She had swallowed it all.

It was a night that both mother and son would remember forever.

Chapter 11

Over the next few weeks, Sue and Tommy continued their liaisons. There was no longer any hesitation on Sue's part. Somehow, she had rationalized that since they were not actually having "sex" it was okay. However, she knew in her heart that there was no difference.

Sue continued to teach Tommy what a woman liked and what a woman needed. It was part of her rationalization. She could make him a better lover for his wife someday. She showed him how to caress and suck her breasts. She pointed out her sensitive spots, all the places that most men miss. Little places like behind the knee or the crook of her arm. She taught him that sometimes women like it a little rough but most of the time they wanted a tender and considerate lover.

While some of it was confusing to Tommy, he was a very willing pupil. He was anxious to learn everything there was to know about what turned his mom on. He would refuse her nothing as he was now desperately in love with her.

Sue wasn't blind and could see the love in his eyes. It was also obvious that he wanted to go all the way with her. In her mind, that was still out of bounds. However, she knew that she was only deluding herself and that they were far beyond the boundaries with their relationship.

A few weeks after they began their oral exploration, Sue and Tommy had one of their evening dates. They decided to stay home and relax. Sue had had a very difficult week at work when several important people resigned. She had been upset and tense all week, deferring any sexual activity until the end of the week

Tommy had been understanding and patient but he was mad with desire by the time the week ended. He had a plan tonight. This was the night, he thought. He couldn't wait any longer.

Tommy got things ready while Sue took a bath. He had set up a game of Scrabble on the floor and put a bottle of Sue's favorite wine on ice. He was sitting on the floor when Sue came down. He saw that she had decided not to get dressed, preferring to wear a long soft terry cloth robe to cover her otherwise naked body. Her hair was still damp from the shower as she walked into the room.

As Tommy looked at his mother, his heart skipped a beat. It was as if he were seeing her for the first time. For some reason, she looked incredibly beautiful tonight with no make up or sexy clothes on and her hair still wet from the shower.

Sue was still tired and tense but she was looking forward to their quiet evening.

It was a very dangerous environment for a woman that had refused to consummate her incestuous relationship with her son.

She and Tommy played several games of Scrabble as they talked and laughed. Sue felt the tension draining from her. No matter how tough it got outside, she always had Tommy to give her comfort.

As she sat on the floor, she watched her son. He was growing up quickly. Soon he would be a man with children of his own. Sue sighed and pictured Tommy as a father, playing with his kids. She was certain that he would be a good father and husband. Her heart swelled with pride and love.

"Uh... Mom, it's your turn," Tommy said.

"Oh... I'm sorry. I was a million miles away. I think I've had enough for tonight."

"Okay. What about a shoulder massage?"

"That would be wonderful."

Tommy moved the Scrabble board out of the way and got on his knees behind his mother. He placed his strong hands on her shoulder muscles and started to squeeze. "Wow, you are tense."

"Mmmmm. I know. That feels so good sweetie," Sue said relaxing into his strong hands.

"Let me get to the skin," Tommy said, pushing the soft robe down until her shoulders were bare. Even her shoulders are sexy, Tommy thought as his hands went to work on her again.

"Oh Tommy that's wonderful."

Soon Sue felt so relaxed that she felt like she could almost go to sleep. As she swayed slightly back and forth, she felt Tommy's hands move across her shoulders and down toward her chest. She smiled as she felt him gradually move his fingers to the upper swells of her breasts. She leaned back into him and let him have her breasts.

Tommy wasted no time in capturing both breasts in his hands. He looked over her shoulder and watched as he massaged her chest as he had done her shoulders. However, there were no tense muscles there, only warm and pliant flesh.

Sue moaned as he squeezed and massaged her breasts with his experienced fingers. She felt him take the nipples between his fingers and squeeze firmly. Then he pulled them up, lifting her heavy orbs. A little whimper escaped her lips and she moved her chest upward, following his fingers. Sue's nipples were always very sensitive and had a direct line to her groin. She squeezed her legs together as little shock waves rushed down her body.

After a few minutes, Tommy got up and turned off all but one soft light. Then he brought some pillows down from the sofa. He put his arm around his mom and pulled her down to lay with him. Her still uncovered breasts pressed to his chest as he pulled her close. At the perfect time, Tommy turned to his mom and brought his lips to hers. It was the first of many passionate kisses.

The body heat of the two began to climb rapidly as their kisses grew in intensity. It seemed so natural when Tommy opened the belt on her robe and pushed it down to reveal the soft curves of her body. Tommy stared in wonder. It seemed that each time he saw her naked, she looked more beautiful.

Tommy began to pull all of his mother's sexual strings. She had taught him well, leaving her no defenses. He kissed her lips softly, moving up her neck and bringing chills to her warm body. Then his tongue touched her ear, circling it and leaving a wet trail behind.

"I love you Mom," Tommy whispered then began to kiss back down her neck. Moving slowly down, his tongue following the contours of her body until he reached the swells of her breasts. He placed gentle kisses across the smooth surface until he reached the nipple and then sucked one and then the other into his mouth. He used his fingers to tweak one nipple as his tongue licked the other.

Sue was a moaning mass of quivering flesh by the time Tommy got to the soft skin of her belly.

Tommy knelt between her legs and lifted them onto his shoulders. He slowly bent to her center, kissing her soft and quivering thighs as he went. He teased her, denying her his mouth to the place she wanted it most. Up and down her legs he moved, even taking her toes into his mouth and sucking them. He knew that he was teasing his mother to the brink of her endurance.

Finally, he spread her legs as wide as possible and paused, looking down at her pulsing sex. He could tell that she had just shaved herself. Her pubic mound was smooth and soft. Tommy's mouth practically drooled. With a little whine, he bent his head to her center.

"Oh Jesus Tommy, oh God, oh God," Sue moaned as she felt his tongue move up and down the smooth outer lips. He even pushed his tongue into the crease on each side, licking the sensitive flesh. His tongue worked around her swollen lips, barely touching them.

Tommy pulled back and smiled at his mother. He saw her eyes hooded over in denied pleasure. He reached down and gently opened her lips, exposing the now throbbing clit. He lowered his head and blew warm air on the little nub, watching it quiver with need.

"Oh God Tommy, please," Sue begged.

Tommy didn't answer. Instead, he pushed her legs up to her chest, exposing her entire groin to him. He could see her tiny rear hole almost winking at him. His mom had never taught him anything about that place. Suddenly, he felt the need to kiss it. His head bent quickly, before she could stop him and kissed the little hole, feeling it pulse under his lips.

"Oh my God Tommy," Sue almost screamed as she felt his tongue on her back passage, tickling her. "Tommy, Tommy, what are you doing?" she gasped.

If Tommy even heard her, he paid no attention. His tongue licked around the hole, teasing the sensitive skin and felt it quiver. Then suddenly, he pushed it inside.

"Tommmmmmmmmmy!!!!" Sue's hips bucked up into Tommy's mouth as his tongue stretched her back passage. She had never felt anything like it. It was so nasty but oh so exciting. "Oh God, oh God, oh God."

Tommy was proud of himself. He had found something his mother hadn't taught him. His penis throbbed almost painfully in his shorts as he moved his tongue in and out of her rear hole. His saliva drooled down and around his mother's stretched hole. Tommy found that he loved the feel of her little hole and promised to come back there at a later time. However, right now he had other plans.

When Tommy had his mother totally mad with passion and desperate for him to do something to her, he bent over her and whispered. "Mom, can I just touch your pussy with my cock?"

"Oh Tommy, I... I... oh God, please, oh I don't know. I can't think," she responded, almost incoherent.

Tommy took that as a yes and quickly stripped his clothes off. He stood for a moment over his mother, letting her see his excitement. His penis was dripping juice and the shaft was bouncing up and down with his rapid heartbeat. He wrapped his hand around it and slowly moved his fist across the length of it. His other hand cupped his balls, almost offering them to her.

"Oh Tommy!" his mother moaned as she watched his wanton display.

Tommy moved to kneel between his mother's legs before she could protest. Leaning forward on one hand, he used the other to push the swollen head of his penis down to touch his mother's dripping sex lips. Next, he gently mixed his own leaking juice with his mother's, moving the head in a circular motion. Then he moved it up and down between the lips, teasing both his sensitive head and her swollen lips. When he felt the head touch her swollen clit, he paused, circling the soft skin of his penis head on her center of pleasure.

"Ahhhhhh!!!" Sue moaned.

Then Tommy slowly slid his penis down and almost imperceptibly inserted the head between her lips.

"Oh Tommy, no," Sue said, placing her hands on his hips to prevent him from moving further in. She was gasping for breath, her arms shaking from excitement as she tried weakly to hold him back with the last vestiges of control.

Neither his mother's tone of voice nor her hands seemed to be forceful enough to invoke the "stop" rule. Tommy reasoned that she had not actually used the word "stop," so he continued moving forward, ever so slowly. He looked down to the point where their bodies met and saw that the head was now completely inside his mother's body. Her beautiful smooth lips were stretched around his shaft. He felt the head expand and throb inside of her. In reaction, his mom's hole quivered and squeezed him tight.

Sue was moaning and moving her head back and forth slowly, as if to say "no", but no words came from her mouth. Her hands, which had been holding him back, seemed to be easing the pressure on his hips.

Tommy took a risk and pushed slightly forward, inserting another inch into her. Suddenly, Tommy felt like he was going to cum and spoil everything. He needed to concentrate on something else, as his mother had taught him, until the desire to climax lessened. He used his hand to squeeze hard at the base of his penis and then he held very still for a while, thinking about football, baseball, anything but sex. When the threat passed, he pushed a little harder, forcing another inch into his mother. He could feel the warm confines of his mother's vagina caressing and massaging him like a soft, wet glove.

Sue opened her eyes and looked into Tommy's. There was an electrical charge running between them, starting at their joined parts and moving up their bodies.

In his mother's burning eyes, he could see an incredible look of love. In that instant he knew how love and sex fit together.

It was impossible for Sue to hold her eyes open for long as ripples of pleasure rushed through her. "No, no, no, no," she whispered but made no move to stop her son.

Tommy removed his hand from the base of his penis and placed it on the other side of his almost delirious mother. He was now supporting himself on his hands and toes; the only connection between the two was their sexual parts. His penis was now several inches inside her. Nothing they had done had ever prepared him for the feeling of her soft insides. It was tight, warm and wet. He could feel his mother's insides quivering; the soft folds of skin rippling up and down his shaft.

When Tommy didn't move to enter her further, Sue opened her eyes. She saw Tommy still staring back down at her. The only sounds in the room were from the clock on the wall and their pounding hearts. Sue knew that this was the moment. There would be no going back; if she didn't stop him now, she could never deny him again. They would become real lovers--mother and son.

Sue's vagina gave an involuntary squeeze around her son's penis. She tried to control the desire to thrust her hips up at him. Still, her hips began to make little movements, almost quivering.

Tommy waited. He wanted his mom to accept him into her body. He never wanted her to look back and think that he had forced himself on her. The moments ticked by, mother and son, eye to eye, their bodies connected at one strategic point.

"Oh Tommy, please," Sue begged in a whisper, her eyes almost rolling back in her head.

"Please what?" Tommy asked, wanting to hear her say it.

"Please, please," Sue begged again, her mind in an emotional turmoil. She knew what he wanted but she didn't want to say it. It was wrong, so wrong.

Tommy took another risk and pulled his penis partially out, like he was going to remove it completely. Sue immediately grabbed his hips and held him still, his penis only just inside her body.

"What do you want Mom?" Tommy asked, again forcing her to make a decision.

"I... I... oh God Tommy! I want... oh Jesus... I want you to FUCK ME!" she finally said.

"Are you sure?" Tommy asked, knowing that he couldn't stop now even if she said no.

"Oh yes! Please FUCK ME!"

Tommy smiled, he had won this emotional battle, and now he could claim the prize. He slowly forced his weight down, pushing himself inch by inch into his mother's body. He heard her moan as he slid deep into her until his balls touched the soft skin of her buttocks. His body pressed down on her, feeling her burning body against his.

Sue's hips began to buck up in spasm as her arms went around her son's neck. Her mouth went to his shoulder and she bit down, cutting off a scream of pleasure. It had been so long since she had felt a man inside her. However, this wasn't just any man. This was her son. She was fucking her own son! her mind screamed.

Tommy was fighting for control and again had to call on all his strength to hold back his climax. He had never felt anything so wonderful. His mother's warm hole caressed the length of him like a velvet glove.

He held himself deep as he looked at her beautiful face. Then he brought his lips to hers in an emotional kiss. His tongue went deep into her mouth as his shaft had gone deep into her welcoming hole. He could feel her soft breasts pressing into his chest, heaving with her labored breathing. Their bodies were connected from top to bottom.

He pulled his lips from hers and said, "I am going to fuck you now, Mom. I have my cock deep in your beautiful body. I am going to fuck you until you cum over and over. I want to feel that tight pussy squeezing my cock like a vise, squeezing all the cum out of me. Are you ready, are you ready for me to fuck you?"

"Yes, yes, yes, fuck me, fuck me hard. I need it! I need your cock deep in me! Fuck me! Make me cum all over that wonderful cock of yours!" All of Sue's control was gone. She was lost in sexual delirium.

That's what Tommy was waiting to hear. He pulled back slowly, hesitating for just a second, and then he rapidly plunged into her.

Sue screamed; she felt like her mind had lost all control of her body. She was rapidly spiraling into a climax. She was fucking her son; they were now real lovers. The wet slapping sounds echoed in the quiet room.

From somewhere, Tommy found new staying power and used it to drive his mother crazy with desire. He was like a machine, his hips moving up and down in a blur. Time and again, he plunged deep into her, spattering her juice over his balls and thighs. His balls were now making a loud slapping sound as they hit the cheeks of her buttocks.

Sue looked up at her son just before she lost all control and said, "Oh God, I love you." Then she closed her eyes and her body trembled. Suddenly, fire works started to go off in her head. She barely heard Tommy's words of love as a climax roared through her, sending her into convulsions of pleasure.

"I love you," Tommy responded with his last breath before he reached his peak and began to release everything he had into his mother. Squirt after squirt poured from him and into her, filling the tight hole to overflow. He could feel his mother's body tense as wave after wave of ecstasy took her to a place she had never been before. Her legs locked around his back holding him a prisoner deep within her body. His life giving sperm continued to surge into the depths of her womb.

Finally, Tommy collapsed onto his mother and then rolled to the side, his shrunken penis slipping out, trailing sperm across her thigh. He pulled his now limp mother over to him. When he kissed her cheek and she didn't respond, he realized that she had lost consciousness.

Some time later, Sue stirred. "Oh God," she sighed.

Tommy heard her words and worried that she was sorry about what had happened.

Sue pulled away and got to her feet. She stood above her lover and her son, looking down with undisguised love.

Tommy looked back, reading her thoughts. He could see that she was not upset.

How could this be so wrong? she thought.

Tommy eyes traveled down his mother's gorgeous body. They stopped when he saw something in the soft room light that caused his penis to stir anew. His sperm had begun to drip out of her saturated hole and run down her thigh.

Sue did nothing to stop it, she loved the feeling; it was the evidence of their love pouring from her satisfied body. Sue smiled down at Tommy then held out her hand. She led him upstairs to her bed.

By the time they got to the bedroom, Tommy was hard again. Sue lay back on the bed and opened her arms and legs to her son. Effortlessly his penis slid into her saturated hole and his hips began to move again.

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,612 Followers
1...345678