A Mother and Her Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,612 Followers

The rest of the night was a blur of sexual frenzy. Tommy's youth wore his mother out. He took her three more times that night, bringing her to the brink of exhaustion and ultimate satisfaction.

Chapter 12

When Tommy awoke the following morning, the bed beside him was empty. He looked at the clock and saw that it was ten AM. He crawled out of bed and found a pair of shorts to put on and then went downstairs. As he walked into the kitchen, he saw his mother standing at the stove fixing breakfast with a spatula in her hand and looking out the window. The light from the window silhouetted her body under the thin housedress. Tommy stood and admired his mother's form, feeling excitement begin to grow.

Sue's mind was awash in turmoil again. There was no doubt that she loved her son like a man. In truth, she had no regrets about what had happened. However, she knew that it was going to be difficult for them. The future was very uncertain. Where would they go from here? How would they keep their relationship secret? What if somebody found out? It was all so complicated.

Tommy walked up behind his mother and wrapped his arms around her, kissing her neck and squeezing her tight.

Sue reached up and touched Tommy's arms lovingly then bent and kissed the back of his hand. A wave of love overcame her as tears began to fall.

Tommy heard his mother sniffle and turned her around. "What's wrong, Mom?"

"Nothing," she said, smiling through her tears. "I love you."

Their lips came together in a tender kiss. Slowly as their tongues dueled, the passion grew. When Tommy pulled back, there was a fire in his eyes again. He stared into his mother's eyes and brought his hands to her housedress. Suddenly, with a mighty tug, Tommy ripped the front of the dress down the middle, shooting buttons all over the kitchen.

Sue screamed in surprise.

Tommy pushed the ruined dress off his mother's shoulders and let it drop to the floor. Then he pulled her over to the kitchen table and pushed her back until she was sitting on it. He pulled up a chair and sat between her legs.

"Oh God Tommy, what are you doing?" Sue gasped but didn't fight him when he pushed her to her back.

"Having breakfast," Tommy answered as his mouth covered her vagina. He ate her like a madman. His lips and tongue were everywhere he could reach. He ignored his mother's cries of pleasure as she climaxed over and over. Finally, when his jaw tired, he pushed her legs into the air and entered her.

"Ahhhhhh!!!" she screamed as his long shaft went to the bottom of her still saturated hole in one thrust.

As he pounded into his mother, the table squeaked and moved across the floor, threatening to collapse. After having so many climaxes last night, Tommy knew that he could go on for a long time. Which he did, bringing her to climax after climax.

Just when Sue thought he was done and would climax, he picked her up and held her to his groin like a doll. She held on tight to his neck as he walked her around the room, continuously moving in and out of her. He took her on the sink, the counter, against the refrigerator and eventually on the floor. They knocked over chairs and rattled china in the cabinets.

Sue was almost relieved when he said he was going to cum. Her poor body could barely take any more. When he cried out that he was going to cum, she pulled him tight to her, her legs wrapping around his waist and let him climax into her body once more.

Sue couldn't deny it any longer. She was in love with her own son. There was no going back so she decided that the future would take care of itself. Through all of the uncertainty there was one thing for sure, their love. It would see them through.

Chapter 13

The sexual relationship between Sue and Tommy continued and even accelerated over the next several months. Tommy was almost insatiable. It was as if he were trying to make up for the high school years. The two of them had had sex almost everywhere possible, and in every position. However, there was one thing that they hadn't done, but Tommy was afraid to ask.

On Tommy's nineteenth birthday, Sue wanted to do something special for him. She prepared his favorite meal and had them both dress for dinner. Tommy complained about having to put on a suit but as usual did what his mother asked.

When dinner was over and the dishes left on the table, Sue and Tommy went into the living room. Sue put on some slow music and took Tommy into her arms.

As they danced, Tommy caressed his mother's buttocks through her satin dress. Tommy loved the way she looked in this dress. It emphasized her ass to perfection. It was skin tight and short, with a split all the way up to her hip. He knew that she wasn't wearing panties because they would be visible. Besides, she rarely wore underwear anymore. It only got in the way of their frequent bouts of sex.

Sue kissed her son's neck and let him caress her buttocks. Then she whispered into his ear, "You like my ass don't you?"

"God yes," he responded, squeezing her firm but soft cheeks for emphasis.

"Do you want it?"

Tommy pulled back from his mother with a questioning look on his face. "What?" He could see that his mother's eyes were burning with lust.

"I'm a virgin back there."

It took Tommy a second to realize what she was saying. "You mean... you mean fuck you there?" he asked incredulously.

"Yes! I want to give my ass to you. It's my special present for your birthday. Of course if you don't want to..."

"No... I mean yes... oh God Mom, are you serious?"

Sue kissed Tommy's lips then took his hand. She led him up the stairs and into their bedroom. She let Tommy sit on the bed then turned around for him to unzip her dress.

Tommy's hands were shaking as he slowly lowered the zipper. He could see his mother's smooth back as the dress opened. The zipper went all the way to the top of her buttocks.

Sue shrugged the dress off, letting it fall to her feet, leaving her naked but for a pair of high heels and silk thigh high nylons. She stood with her back to him, letting him see her naked form. Then she looked over her shoulder and smiled, saying, "Do you want to fuck me in the ass?" She leaned slightly forward and reached back, spreading her cheeks.

"Oh God," was all Tommy could say as he saw his mother spread her buttocks obscenely in front of him.

"Get your clothes off," she said and turned around to help him strip. Soon, they were lying on the bed naked and in an embrace.

Sue turned over on her back and grabbed a couple of pillows, putting them under her buttocks. When she was situated on her back with her thighs spread, she motioned to Tommy to get between her legs.

Tommy hurried to comply. When he was kneeling between her raised thighs she looked into his eyes and said, "Put your cock in my pussy first and get it wet. Then fuck my ass."

Tommy almost climaxed right then. With shaking hands, he fitted his penis between his mother's wet lips. A moan escaped both of them as he pushed into her. Her tight hole felt so good that he couldn't imagine anything better.

After Tommy had thrust into her a few times, Sue pushed him back. Then she placed her legs on his shoulders and lifted up until her rear hole was exposed. Her hands were trembling as she reached down and pulled her cheeks apart. "Put it in," she hissed excitedly.

Tommy's aimed the large head of his penis at her tiny brown hole. He couldn't imagine how it could fit into such a small place. Slowly he pushed forward. He heard his mother groan and he stopped to look at her face.

Her eyes were closed tight but she said, "Go ahead."

With his hands on her thighs, Tommy pulled her toward him and pushed at the same time. "Ahhhh!" he groaned as the head of his penis slipped inside his mother's tight little hole. The ring snapped shut, squeezing the head in a vise.

"Wait, wait," Sue breathed, letting her rear passage get used to the large head. After a few excruciating seconds for Tommy, she said, "Okay, fuck me."

Tommy pushed again and watched in amazement as his rod disappeared into his mother's body. Inch by inch it moved until his entire penis was surrounded by her warm insides. The feeling was incredible. It was soft, hot and tight like her vagina but different. It squeezed every inch of his shaft, from the base to the tip.

"Fuck meeeee!" Sue pleaded.

Almost reluctantly, Tommy began to move, pulling his penis almost all the way out before pushing back in. "Oh God," he moaned as her smooth hole sucked him inside. Tommy began to move faster.

"That's it, that's it, fuck me lover. Fuck your mother's asssssss!" Sue screamed as she built toward a climax. She reached down and began to rub her clit. "Oh God baby, I'm going to cum. Oh yes, oh yes," she hissed as her hole tightened around Tommy's shaft.

"Oh Jesus Mom," Tommy moaned as he felt her body began to convulse. "I'm going to cum too," he moaned. He pushed into her hole as deeply as possible and froze.

Sue felt his penis quiver inside her ass. She was amazed that she could actually feel him begin to cum. That intensified her building climax.

Both of them screamed in pleasure as Tommy filled his mother's rear hole with his seed.

Chapter 14

Two years later...

The next two years were the happiest time in Sue's life. Her job was great, her lover and son was even better. They were truly friends and lovers. Their relationship had progressed to the point where Tommy had moved into his mother's bedroom but kept clothes in a spare room for show. They slept every night together and their sexual relationship had become even more intense. It was hard to tell whose desire was greatest. Tommy was still insatiable but Sue kept up with him.

Tommy was doing well in school and had decided to major in engineering. He was a taller, stronger, and even more handsome young man now. His experiences with his mom had made him much more mature then other boys his age.

There was only one problem with their happy life and Sue wanted to correct that. However, she wasn't sure how to approach it. She had been thinking about it for months and had finally gotten up enough nerve to bring it out in the open.

Tommy sensed that it was going to be a special night tonight. He and his mom were going to a show and then back home for dinner. That wasn't unusual. However, he could see a light in his mother's eyes and that always meant something special was going to happen.

As usual, Tommy was waiting downstairs for his mom. When she came down, she was wearing a tight black evening dress that was short on her thighs and very low cut. She had a string of pearls around her neck that Tommy had given her last week for her 39th birthday.

"Sorry I'm late sweetie," she smiled as she passed.

Tommy grabbed her arm and turned her back to him. He leaned to her ear, as if someone could hear, and whispered, "Mom, would you take your panties off for me?"

She looked at him in surprise but quickly reached up under her dress and stripped her panties down her legs and over her high heels. Smiling at her son, she handed them to him. She watched in amusement as he folded the panties and placed them in his vest pocket, and then fluffed them up.

"Thanks Mom, now my outfit is complete." Tommy smiled devilishly.

"You never cease to amaze me lover," Sue said, kissing his cheek.

The play was entertaining and went by fast. However, Tommy noticed that his mother seemed anxious about something. She was fidgeting in her seat. He thought it might be excitement about the night ahead. After all, she had put off sex with him for a week, saying that it was her "time of the month." Tommy didn't understand that because he thought she had just had her period a few weeks ago. However, he shrugged it off. What do guys know about that stuff, he thought.

Sue had prepared everything in advance. The dining room table was set, with candles on the table, wine chilled, and the food ready to be heated and served. They remained dressed for the dinner.

"Mom, dinner was perfect. Thank you," Tommy said sincerely, lifting his glass of wine for a toast.

Sue brought her glass to his. "You're welcome Tommy," Sue said, looking nervous, like she had something to say.

"What's wrong Mom?" Tommy asked concerned.

"Tommy, I have something to ask you. I am not sure how to say this." Sue hesitated for a minute then continued. "You know that I've always wanted more children."

"I know Mom. I feel bad about that."

"I'm 39 and my biological clock is ticking away. We've made a commitment to each other so there isn't likely to be another man in my life or a woman in yours. I had hoped that I would eventually meet someone and marry again so that I could have the children that I always wanted. The problem is, I fell in love with my own son and I don't want anyone else."

"I know how you feel." The thought had crossed Tommy's mind as well. However, he was looking at it more from his perspective because he wanted children as well but he couldn't imagine anyone else in his life either. They were stuck in a paradox and there seemed to be no solution.

"I know that I'm not saying this right so let me give you this and then maybe you will understand," Sue said, handing him a wrapped package.

Tommy took the package with a look of confusion on his face. The package was small, about the size of a music CD. With trembling hands, Tommy opened it up, having no idea what to expect. When he had opened the package, he held the contents in his hand curiously. He had a totally dumbfounded expression on his face. He looked up at his mother and shrugged his shoulders in confusion.

Sue didn't say a word. She just waited.

Tommy looked at what he held in his hand. It was a circular package of pills. There were 30 spaces for pills, indicating that one should be taken each day. However, all were gone except the last seven pills. Suddenly, Tommy looked at his mom with a startled expression on his face. "Uh... what... you..." Tommy stuttered, his mouth hanging open.

Sue reached across the table and took his hand. "Yes Tommy, they are my birth control pills and yes, I haven't taken them for the past seven days. That's why I've haven't let you have me all week."

"But, I, I don't understand. You can't be thinking that we..."

"Let me try to explain," Sue interrupted. "I've done a lot of research over the past six months and have found that the rate of problems for children born of an incestuous relationship is really very small," she said pausing to let Tommy absorb what she was saying.

"My God Mom, are you serious?" Tommy asked. He couldn't believe what his mother was asking him.

"Yes."

"Oh my God... you... you want a baby and you want me to be the father?"

"Yes Tommy, I want you to make me pregnant. I want to have your child," Sue said and paused for a long moment. "Tommy, before you answer, you have to know that this is a difficult thing for us. There are all kinds of potential problems. Even though we don't have family who live nearby, that is still a concern. In addition, there is my job and your college. There are all kinds of questions that I don't have answers for. However, I'm willing to take the risks. But, it's up to you. If you don't want this, you can just hand the pills back to me. If you want me to have your child, throw the pills in the trash can."

Tommy practically leaped from his chair and tossed the pills in the trashcan. He hurried back to the table and pulled his mother to her feet. She now had tears streaming down her cheeks. Mother and son kissed tenderly, holding each other tight.

Suddenly, Tommy pulled away from his mom and went down to one knee.

"Mom, I know this is silly and that we can never really be married but my love and commitment to you is as strong as any marriage has ever been. I would love to father your child," Tommy said, tears streaming down his cheeks.

Sue pulled her son to his feet and looked into his eyes. "Oh God Tommy, are you sure you know what you're saying?"

"Mom, I love you more than I thought I could ever love anyone. You are everything to me and I would do anything for you. I want this. I want you to have my baby."

Mother and son brought their lips together in the sweetest kiss they had ever had.

Tommy picked his mother up in his arms and silently carried her to their bed. He laid her down and quickly stripped and then he crawled onto the bed next to her. Kissing her lips, he slowly slipped the straps of her dress down her arms until her breasts were bare. He worked his lips down her neck to her heaving chest. He sucked one nipple and then the other into his mouth, bringing a moan from his mother. Then he turned until his head was between her legs and his penis was close to her mouth. He heard his mother moan as she took him in her mouth. His lips covered her hole and he began to suck. They worked each other to a fervor before stopping to strip Sue's clothes off.

Tommy pushed his mother back on the bed, took a pillow, and placed it under her hips. He knew that this would get the deepest penetration. He knelt between her legs, his hard penis pulsing above his mom's waiting hole. Their eyes locked together.

"Tell me Mom, tell me what you want," Tommy said holding his swollen head near her equally excited hole.

"Please Tommy, fuck your mother. I want that big cock deep in my fertile pussy. I want you to give your mother a baby! Fuck me, please," Sue whined as she reached down and spread her juicy lips. "Look at how ready I am for you. Can you see the juice running out of me? I want your potent sperm running out of my pussy all night."

"Oh God Mom," Tommy moaned, excited by her nasty words.

Tommy brought his penis to her wet and open hole. Slowly he placed the head into the entrance. Both mother and son moaned as he slid deeply into her. The sensation felt so much greater because of what they were going to do; he was going to make his own mother pregnant. It was the greatest taboo of all.

Sue felt Tommy begin to move in and out of her in a slow, steady motion, taking his time, building the heat and excitement. She wrapped her legs around her son and pushed into him. When he touched bottom it brought another moan from both of them.

"Fuck me, fuck me hard. I need it so bad, please fuck me," Sue gasped.

Tommy began to pound into his mother like never before. Sweat began to drip off of him as he worked his penis rapidly in and out of her. He could feel his her juice splashing all over his balls, dripping down to the sheets. The pounding went on and on. Neither one of them could get enough of the other.

"I'm getting close Mom. Can I cum in you?"

"Yes, yes, I'm close, keep fucking me. Oh God, oh God, I'm cummmmiiiiinnnngggg," Sue screamed pushing her hips up to meet her son.

"Here it comes Mom, here it comes, take it, take all my cum," Tommy responded, feeling the force of his load traveling down the shaft and into his mother's body. Shot after shot of potent sperm flowed from Tommy into his mother. Both were moaning and shaking as their mutual climax flowed from one body to the other.

Finally, Tommy collapsed in exhaustion on top of his mother. Their lips met in a final kiss as they fell off to sleep. Inside his mother, Tommy's sperm was beginning the journey that would change their lives forever.

They had finally crossed the line.

THE END

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,612 Followers
1...345678